D: veggie burger with carrots and sugar snap peas

SGeranium
04-03-2011, 12:09 PM
1: sausage, 1 egg, coffee with cream
2: cup of chili
3: cottage cheese, sugar snap peas, pita chips
4: Asian coleslaw, roasted chicken breast
5: tea with stevia, dark chocolate

pretty light on the veggies no wonder I was so hungry in the afternoon.............

water: plenty
vitamin: no

shelflife
04-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Wt: Too scared to weigh myself. With the food bender I've been on and TOM I don't think I want to know!
B: The last of the chickpea & cauliflower stew
Sn: Two bites of a cupcake
L: 6" ancient grains tortilla with chicken, cuke, tomatoes, RF cheddar, a little hummus and tzatziki.
S: BF's bday dinner out at Old Spaghetti Factory. Off plan.
Ex: 45 minutes treadmill (easy hills @ 5mph with 2x 3min walk breaks, 5 min w/u and cooldown), 23 mins arc trainer

shelflife
04-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Dinners this Week
Sun: Out
Mon: Falafels in pitas
Tue: Wendy's Chili (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/3777461-post9.html) on smashed cauliflower
Wed: Mmc's pork-chops (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/3788862-post3.html) with green beans and brown rice
Thur: Bean and pumpkin stew (http://www.cordonvert.co.uk/cv08/cv.aspx?page=89) (no corn, more veggies added)
Fri: Spaghetti squash pie topped with spinach, mozza, bruschetta, pesto, sundried tomatoes & chicken
Sat: Leftovers :)

Xan
04-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Phase 2

B: mushroom, onion and cheese omelette
L: chicken Caesar salad from Whole Foods (they put the crotons in a separate packet, bless them)
S: apple, string cheese
D: reheated leftover mashed sweet potatoes and a side of grilled vegetables

I had a bad week last week. Two high carb lunches at school and no exercise resulted in a gain. This week is very busy too, but I've bought sliced turkey to take for lunches and hope that will get me through it.

love2b150
04-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Hi Ladies ...

I made mini quiches last night and have had two today. Not bad at all. I can't believe I actually like the one with the cottage cheese, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg and equal.

What times do you all normally eat your meals?

I work two nights a week and I will have to refrain from eating in the middle of the night ...

today so far I had ..

B - bacon, egg, shredded Colby Jack cheese mini quiche and V8

S - cottage cheese, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg & equal mini quiche, with a stalk of celery and hummus, 2 cups decaf with equal and non dairy creamer

Late/L - 1 cup of make due chili :) black beans, chili season, chicken breast, shredded Colby Jack

It's pass lunch time and I am not hungry ... should I eat any way or wait until next snack time? I made a mini quiche with parsley, cheese, and egg and plan to put salsa on it, is that OK? and How many of those little quiches can you eat in a day? Thanks for your help. :)

shelflife
04-03-2011, 03:51 PM
It's pass lunch time and I am not hungry ... should I eat any way or wait until next snack time? I made a mini quiche with parsley, cheese, and egg and plan to put salsa on it, is that OK? and How many of those little quiches can you eat in a day? Thanks for your help. :)

I believe that the meals and snacks are mandatory in phase one. It's a good idea to eat on a regular schedule to keep your metabolism going. How big are the mini quiches? Eggs are officially unlimited in phase 1, but it's best to keep your portions reasonable. Assuming they're muffin cup size, I would suggest two quiches + some extra veggies for a meal, or one mini quiche as a snack.

Hope that helps!

love2b150
04-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Thanks shelflife it does help ... I ate some (make shift chili) black beans, mixed with chili season, salsa and chicken breast and 20ozs of water so I'm good for now. :)
The mini quiches are muffin size, one whole egg in each.

Sharonej
04-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Phase 2

B: oatmeal spinach pancake, sf syrup, nf milk
L: leftover chicken, leek, barley soup
S: peppers and hummus
D: salmon, broccoli cheese bake
S: nf greek yogurt, blueberries

zeffryn
04-03-2011, 10:31 PM
My day today was off-plan so I won't bother posting it. Not too bad, just more than I should have eaten. This weekend overall wasn't too bad, so I don't have much "make-up" to do this week. yay!

Will post my menu for tomorrow in the morning. Still figuring out lunch and dinner.

darinesto
04-03-2011, 11:53 PM
B:1 Slice french toast, olive oil, the rest of egg mixture scrambled, V8
L: left over green beans marinated, 1 chicken tender cooked with the green beans, cottage cheese with walnuts
D: finger food at church.. I think I did Good: 1/2 whole wheat ham & cheese sandwich (I took it) deviled eggs 2 halfs, a spoon full of 3 different salads(chicken, tuna & not sure but was good) 4 wheat looking crackers. 2 big servings of a nice green salad. 1 small chicken tender fried..
While others were eating cakes & doughnuts I went back for my 2nd serving of Garden salad & the 2nd half of a deviled egg. I was very proud of myself. :carrot:
Dar

love2b150
04-04-2011, 12:43 AM
ALL of Today's eats - Phase 1 - Day 2

B - bacon, egg, shredded Colby Jack cheese mini quiche and V8

S - cottage cheese, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg & equal mini quiche, with a stalk of celery and hummus, 2 cups decaf with equal and non dairy creamer

Late/L - 1 cup of make due chili :) black beans, chili season, chicken breast, shredded Colby Jack

D - Iceberg lettuce with sprinkled Parmesan, and Balsamic vinaigrette, 4oz turkey wrapped in lettuce with Dijon mustard

S - (I think I went overboard this evening) a little hummus on 2% American, a piece of Cheddar, 2 hard boiled eggs with smart balance, sunflower seeds (already shelled) and a fudgsicle was my treat <--- surprisingly tasty :p

I'm full but I also drank about 35ozs of water during all of this. The kids ate left overs and hubby had the house smelling like McDonald's.

I bought some zucchini and yellow squash, need to get some peppers to make this recipe I saw. Also got some ground flax-seed for another recipe I saw but not sure I can have it on Phase 1. Bought some cilantro and light mayonnaise to make the cilantro mayonnaise. Gonna make some new things tomorrow and plan my Tuesday since I have to work Tuesday night. Oh we bought a treadmill from our neighbor last week and we now have it so no excuses, :woohoo:

Mmckellen
04-04-2011, 07:08 AM
Monday Phase 1.5
B: lf cottage cheese with hot avjar and 1/4 avocado
S: edamame
L: quinoa salad with zuccini, black bean salad. miso soup
S: nf greek yogurt, carrots, sugar snap peas
D: pork chops a la me

kmac1196
04-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Yesterday...P 1.5
B Egg whites, ham, strawberries
L OUT (planned cheat meal for ds bday...chinese food)
D salad,w ground beef/ ff yogurt

Vking
04-04-2011, 08:09 AM
never got around to posting my menu on 4-2-11 but it was on plan. However, yesterday was a different story. It was such a bad day and I found out I am an emotional eater.

day 7/Phase 1- Here is yesterdays menu

4-3-11

B: Homemade Iced Vanilla Coffee, sugar and fat free with 1 scoop All natural Whey Isolate Vanilla Protein, V-8

S: chick peas

L: 2 slices peppered ham rolled around 1 slice provolone cheese, and a handful of Calbee Snack Salad's Snapea Crisps.

S: 4 fudgestripped cookies and diet soda

D: oversize bowl of Sugar Crisp cereal and skim milk

S:no sugar added fudgesicle, and 3 tbsp sugar free cool whip

multi vitamin
Fish Oil

water 2 cups

Pm exercise - 65 minutes treadmill

zeffryn
04-04-2011, 09:52 AM
MMC - I have to know, what is avjar?

--

wt: 149.0

P2

1: 1/3 c. oats w/ banana and walnuts
2: 3 oz. tuna salad (tuna, ff greek yogurt, red bell pepper, red onion, green onion), 5 small spelt crackers, small bunch grapes; 8 oz. kombucha
3: skim milk, 1/4 of apple
4: meatless thai chili (has quinoa, but very phase 2 friendly recipe)

exercise: 60 min. fat-burner class; 30 min. strength training

It's time to get serious again. Last week was a tough week emotionally and I ate my way through the week. It just shows that no matter how much weight I lose, I will always be an emotional eater and I have to strive to keep that in check. Thankfully the foods that I was eating were more or less on plan. This week, my goals will be: no snacking after dinner (even on plan snacks turn me into the snack monster. It is easier to say no the first time than it is to say no after I've had something); 120 oz. of water minimum during the day; vitamins and dry brushing every day!

KicknKnit
04-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Phase 1.5 ish

Breakfast: Every Morning Egg Scramble (http://www.kicknknit.com/2011/03/25/morning-egg-scramble/)
Snack: 1.5 ounce package of nuts and a cheese stick
lunch: mixed green salad with chickpeas, cucumbers, red peppers and balsamic vinegrette
snack: Sho-yu Egg (http://www.justbento.com/handbook/recipe-collection-mains/sho-yu-tamago-soy-sauce-eggs) and a steamed artichoke
dinner: most likely pork chop with swiss chard (http://www.kicknknit.com/2010/07/10/pork-chops-rainbow-chard/)
snack: chobani yogurt with low sugar cherry jam (home canned)

Ruthxxx
04-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Phase II

B. rye toast with one Laughing Cow wedge, sliced orange
L. (at meeting) 2 slices rye bread with egg salad, celery and red pepper sticks
S. sliced apple if hungry around four p.m.
D. not sure but it will involve 1/2 cup brown rice, green beans with pesto and some sort of chicken breast - maybe salsa chicken?

shelflife
04-04-2011, 10:51 AM
B: Spanakopita egg muffin
Sn: Laughing cow & V8
L: 3 slices of chicken roll-ups rolled up with 1 cheese stick (divided into thirds)
Sn: 10 almonds. Latte.
S: Falafels in a whole wheat pita with tomatoes, cuke, hummus, tzatziki.
Ex: 15 minutes arc trainer, 60 minute kickboxing class.

1oftheLuvs
04-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Yesterday was a wierd food day for me, really high in grains and light in veggies, but I didn't eat anything that wasn't SB friendly, which is about all I expect of myself when flying most of the day.

Today was weigh day; I'm down 1 pound from last week and I'm thrilled! I did eat a lot more grains all week last week than usual and I'm pre-TOM, so I expected to be up a couple of pounds of water weight.

Sunday, April 3, 2011 (Day 36) - Phase 2

Breakfast: ½ grapefruit; 1 egg; 1 slice turkey bacon; 1 slice ww toast; 2 cups coffee with ¼ cup 1% milk and artificial sweetener - Vitamins

Early Lunch before leaving: Salad w/ lots of veggies, turkey pepperoni and Italian dressing; 1 slice of leftover WW Pizza w/ Turkey Pepperoni, Mozzarella Cheese, Red Pepper, Onion, Green Olives – Diet Coke

On Plane - Snack 1: 2 T peanut butter on 1 slice WW bread with carrots
Snack 2: 6 Triscuts and 2 pkgs LC cheese Snack 3: Bloody Mary Mix and peanuts

Evening Snack at Home: LF Cottage cheese

ultimatebea
04-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Yesterday was a bit of a food wash-out - so here's to starting again today!
B: cottage cheese w/sf jam
S: carrots,, almonds
L: ww tortilla with lf cheese and salsa, turkey dog (YUM!)
S: celery, apple, pistachios
D: chicken cacciatore, extra veggies
S: SF fudgsicle

Be well!

Kelly J
04-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Monday Phase 1, first day:
B - chocolate milkshake (with a handful of baby spinach thrown in, not as gross as it sounds!), lots of coffee
L - spinach salad with taco meat, ff retried beans, and some cheese
S - cottage cheese with some splenda and cinnamon
D - whatever meat I can find in my freezer and get defrosted quick enough for dinner with some roasted asparagus
S - sf fudgecicle

and lots of water - I'm on my 4th refill already!

Sharonej
04-04-2011, 03:38 PM
Phase 2

B: shredded wheat and bran cereal, 1/2 banana, nf milk
L: protein smoothie (unsweetened coconut milk, spinach, 1/2 banana, protein powder)
D: leftover chicken, barley, leek soup
S: greek yogurt, blueberries

Mmckellen
04-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Z-Avjar is a hungarian red pepper spread/tapenade. It comes in "sweet" (which is not really sweet) and "hot". It's 15 calories per tbsp. with minimal fat. I love it on top of whipped cottage cheese with additional hot sauce and avocado.

Even if you ate your way through last week, you still lost weight!

zeffryn
04-04-2011, 04:49 PM
I did, which is a freakin' miracle, let me tell you. I chalk it up to the fact that I blew off steam at the gym before blowing it off in the pantry ;)

Hrm. the avjar sounds really yummy. I might have to see if I can buy it, or maybe even make some. Thanks for the tip.

EmmaD
04-04-2011, 05:30 PM
The weekend was a disaster from a nutritional and caloric standpoint. I am hoping it will function like a "feed" and jump-start a little bit of weight loss. A girl can hope, no?

Phase 2

B - coffee with nf milk. Uncle Sam cereal with nf milk. (Not my planned breakfast, but I am feeling like I'm coming down with a cold and that is the most on-plan comfort food I could come up with)
L - Fritatta with peppers and mushrooms. Side of pinto beans.
S - smoothie with yogurt, protein powder, peaches, spinach, psyllium husk.
S2 - 1/2 apple with peanut butter
D - Red peppers (smallish) stuffed with brown rice, spinach and feta cheese. Pureed cauliflower. Green salad.
dessert - sf pudding.

Tonight - weights @ the gym.

love2b150
04-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Ladies please tell me if this is too much or something is wrong thanks ...

Phase 1 - Day 3

Breakfast
Turkey bacon, egg, cheese mini quiche, cinnamon, nutmeg & egg mini quiche

Snack
2 tbsp natural PB, 1 light laughing cow

Lunch
1/4 plain low fat yogurt w/ 1/2 tsp s/f jello, 1 flaxseed meal pancake with s/f syrup, 6oz V8 low sodium

Snack
Hard boiled egg w/ light cilantro mayonnaise, 2oz of turkey with Dijon

Dinner
grilled chicken wrapped in Romaine with shredded cheddar, peppers and onion, small salad greens and 1/2c black bean chili

Treat
Fudgsicle

2 cups of decaf, 54ozs of water so far <--- will increase

zeffryn
04-04-2011, 06:36 PM
love2b - the only thing I see is a lack of veggies. try to get more at every meal. my daily menus change all the time, sometimes my plates overflow with veggies and other days, they lack...just something to strive for :) lookin' good, though!

EmmaD
04-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Hrm. the avjar sounds really yummy. I might have to see if I can buy it, or maybe even make some. Thanks for the tip.

I love this stuff too! Trader Joe's has something that comes close - if they still carry it. Also, here is an article about it WITH a recipe - tho this might be a little different, since it is a Serbian ajvar, not Hungarian. It varies by country (and by region within countries as well). But all of them are good! At least the ones I have tried :)

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6430271&sc=emaf

Usernametaken
04-04-2011, 09:00 PM
B-ww toast w/ pb and banan
L-romaine salad w/ olive oil and balsamic, over night oats w/chocolate almond milk and banana (odd combo, I know)
D-large sweet potato, lots of broccoli, ww tortilla with peanut butter and a drizzle of honey

AriRuns
04-04-2011, 09:41 PM
4/4/11-- Phase 1, Day 8

B: 2 egg, veggie, and turkey bacon cups; iced coffee made w/1 c. skim milk
S: 1 ricotta/flax 'muffin'
L: Deli chicken breast on 2 slices flax 'bread' w/ ¼ avocado, ½ wedge laughing cow, cucumber, lettuce; broccoli/cauliflower w/ ½ T olive oil, lemon juice
S: String cheese; 2 T hummus w/celery, cucumber, orange pepper
D: 4 oz. chicken breast; 1 c. brussel sprouts; ½ c. Greek yogurt w/splenda and cinnamon; 1 c. low-sodium V-8
S: SBD PB cup dessert

I only ate about half of the sandwich for lunch (just wasn't feeling it), and about 2 bites of the chicken for dinner (overcooked it). However, I feel stuffed from my dinner of brussel sprouts and yogurt. Not even sure that I'll have my dessert after all.

shelflife do tell about those spanakopita egg cups! Please!

darinesto
04-04-2011, 11:14 PM
B: The left over cheese & lunch meat sandwiches on WW bread from last nite, V8
L: Wendy's chili & a side salad, NO crackers
S cottage cheese & walnuts
D: Pork chop, beans, spinach salad, gravy made with a little WW flour.
S:Fiber one cereal, milk, 2 large strawberries

shelflife
04-05-2011, 12:13 AM
love2b150: I think your day sounds good.... as long as that fudgesicle is no sugar added ;) Learning to eat more veggies is always a good thing too and I see a good opportunity for it in your menu: you ate peanut butter and laughing cow as your AM snack. Veggies can be a great vehicle for either one of those! Try dipping pepper sticks in your laughing cow, or spreading that PB on a rib of celery for example.

AriRuns: I'm a huge Greek food fan and I sure miss my phyllo pastry! I was inspired by the basic egg muffin recipe on Kalyn's kitchen, and tried to atleast capture the flavour of spanakopita! I use:
about 1 cup of raw baby spinach which I chop up
a hearty amount of minced garlic
1tsp dehydrated onion
1 carton of liquid egg + 1 whole egg (could use 5 whole eggs)
splash of milk
90g light feta, crumbled (equivalent to 3 servings on the package)
salt & pepper

1) Saute the spinach over medium heat with the onion and garlic just a few minutes until it wilts.
2) Transfer that spinach mix to a mixing bowl.
3) Add everything else and give it a good stir.
4) Fill 6 greased muffin cups with approx 1/3 cup of the mixture.
5) Bake at 375ºF for 20-25 minutes or until egg has set.

I usually eat two at a time for breakfast.

murphmitch
04-05-2011, 02:01 AM
Phase II

B: V8, 2 boiled eggs
S: RF cheese stick
L: Salad with roast beef, pico, guacamole
S: Skinny latte
D: None (on an airplane and not hungry - makes me very nervous!)
S: Veggies & hummus, RF cheese stick, almond butter with dark chocolate (Safely on the ground!)

1oftheLuvs
04-05-2011, 02:41 AM
Monday, April 4, 2011 (Day 37) - Phase 2 - 1/1

Breakfast: Ricotta waffles w/ SF syrup; 1 c 1% milk; 2 cups coffee each w/ ¼ c 1% milk and sweetener - Vitamins

Snack: Deviled eggs (1.5) and V8

Lunch: Chili

Snack: Apple with peanut butter

Dinner: Chicken Adobo; green beans; black beans with red peppers and onions

Snack: Popcorn

Ruthxxx
04-05-2011, 07:14 AM
Phase II

B. Fibre 1, yogurt, flax seed and mango
L. Vegeterian chili over spinach with sliced tomato and cucumber
D. 1/2 cup brown rice, green beans with pesto and salsa chicken
S. skim milk

Mmckellen
04-05-2011, 07:24 AM
Tuesday Phase 1.5
-by the way Ruth, way to go!!! Another 2 lbs?

B: rf cottage cheese with hot avjar and 1/4 avocado
L: chicken "chili and lime" pattie from TJ's, small amount of bean salad, quinoa, roasted cauliflower
S: carrots, sugar snap peas and 1/4 cup hummos
D: andoiulle sausage and arugula

Vking
04-05-2011, 07:52 AM
day 8/Phase 1- Here is yesterdays menu

4-4-11

B: 2 cups skim milk with 1 scoop All natural Whey Isolate Chocolate Protein, V-8

S: 17 turkey pepperoni, slice american cheese, slice muenster cheese

L: 2 stalks celery, can tuna made with light mayo

S: 3 slices peppered ham, slice american cheese

D: serving spaghetti squash, homemade spaghetti sauce, salad with chick peas, black olives and lite ranch dressing, lf shredded mozzarella cheese with sprinkle of garlic powder and garlic salt melted

S:no sugar added fudgesicle, and 1 tbsp sugar free cool whip

multi vitamin
Fish Oil
Fiber - 4

8+ cups

Pm exercise - 35 minutes treadmill and 20 mins strength training

kmac1196
04-05-2011, 08:54 AM
Yesterday...P1
B yogurt, cottage cheese, v8
L salad with ground beef
s almonds
d cheeseburger, salad
s sf fudgsicle, nat pb

zeffryn
04-05-2011, 09:23 AM
wt:

P2

1: oats soaked in almond milk and 1/2 scoop protein powder, topped with 1 tsp. almond butter and 1/4 banana
2: leftover thai chili over spinach
3: skim milk and ??
4: black beans topped w/ pico de gallo

lacking in the veggie dept. today, will add more for snacks.

exercise: 60 min. pilates + 30 min. treadmill
pm exercise: 45 min. yoga, 45 min. zumba

my husband is studying a LOT for finals right now and it's tough when the kids are home, so instead of going shopping or something, a friend of mine (who is also a law school widow) join up at the gym in the afternoons. Our kids can play together for awhile and we get some exercise. It has been really great!

shelflife
04-05-2011, 10:11 AM
Wt: 166.6.. my ticker is almost not lying! Hopefully TOM and the water weight from my food bender will clear over the next couple days.
B: "spanakopita" egg muffins x 2 with a V8
Sn: Yogurt
L: Deli chicken in a pita with spinach, tomatoes, cuke and tzatziki
Sn: Another yogurt. A cheese string. 1/2 banana with PB. Definitely had a snack attack.
S: Wendy's chili over smashed cauliflower
Sn: 1/2 banana sliced lengthwise with two squares of dark chocolate melted over top
Gym: 45 minutes treadmill & 60 minute BodyFlow class

Loving my hour for seven days challenge so far! I'll definitely have to pull back the number of days I go back to my regular 3-4x/week after this week (I'm going to be making my BF a med school windower as I study for my licensing exam) but I feel great about ramping things up this week!

ultimatebea
04-05-2011, 10:19 AM
Today's plan:
B: cottage cheese, SF jam
S: celery, peanuts
L: south beach cereal bar, carrots
S: tomato and celery salad with balsamic vinaigrette, laughing cow wedge
D: left-over cacciatore, broccoli

Be well!

HoosierHeather
04-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Hey there - I've been on SB a few times but back to it starting this morning (so, um, a whopping 90 minutes so far... :) ). I just realized there's a new book and a phase 1.5, but I only have the old books so I'm going with that for now. I like how you are all planning out what you'll eat for the day. I haven't gotten that far yet.

B: kale, garlic, and egg (broiled, with cooking spray & salt)
S: homemade garlic hummus and green pepper
L: salad with hard boiled egg and chicken breast

I'm going to peruse the recipe threads for dinner ideas!

SGeranium
04-05-2011, 11:45 AM
1: chocolate protein, berry, skim milk smoothie, coffee with cream
2: cup of chili, salad with lt dressing, 1 T peanut butter. sf jello
3: cottage cheese, sugar pea pods
4: turkey, cannalini bean, spinach stew
5: tea with stevia, 4 pita chips

Water: check
Exercise: check
vitamin: check
no dark chocolate: check

Sharonej
04-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Phase 2

B: ww waffle, 1 T peanut butter, 1/2 banana, nf milk
S: 1/2 apple, laughing cow cheese
L: protein smoothie (unsweetened coconut milk,spinach,1/2 banana,protein powder,greensuperfood choc powder)
S: veggies and hummus
D: chicken sausage, roasted broccoli, zucchini
S: greek yogurt, blueberries

love2b150
04-05-2011, 11:53 PM
Thanks Zeffryn I noticed that also yesterday. I had a really lazy day yesterday after Curves/Zumba. I am definitely gonna put forth more effort. :)

Thanks Shelflife, it is sugar free :). The only reason I ate the laughing cow and the natural peanut butter at the same time was because I was out, I was in the van, had just bought them and I had never had either ... a great treat :) I will definitely give the celery and PB a shot, I do like hummus on the celery though. Thanks for the tip :)

Today was a really interesting day ... eating was a little off also

B - egg, turkey bacon & cheese mini quiche, cinnamon, nutmeg, egg mini quiche and 6oz V8

S - lean turkey with mustard, s/f jell-o

very late L so it may be D too - went to Golden Coral
-green beans, cabbage, bourbon chicken strips, grilled chicken breast with lots lettuce and shredded mozzarella and some bacon oil dressing/lite ranch

treat - s/f jello with whipped topping and a s/f fudgsicle

water intake was really low, I was out all day and I go to the bathroom a lot already. 1 cup decaf

I was down 0.8 this morning to 175.8.

Shelflife I will try to do better tomorrow, though I may be out most of the day again my week may be this way .... wish me luck please :) thanks

Oh I was hungry so I ate a flaxseed pancake with s/f syrup and some sunflower seeds. Still drinking water.

darinesto
04-06-2011, 02:26 AM
This was for Tuesday.

B: egg, 2 egg beater, cheese, V8, 1 large strawberry
L: Sardines, veggies, cottage cheese, walnuts
S:: table spoon onion dip, a few crackers
(cookies, cupcakes & chips were served so I sure could have done worse.)
D: Salmon fillet, butter beans, veggies, 1 straberry
S: fiber one cereal, milk

1oftheLuvs
04-06-2011, 03:11 AM
Tuesday, April 5, 2011 (Day 38) - Phase 2

Breakfast: Ricotta waffles w/ SF syrup; 1 c 1% milk; 2 cups coffee each w/ ¼ c 1% milk and sweetener

Snack: V8 and boiled egg

Lunch: Spinach Salad with 2 slices turkey bacon (crumbled) and NF Feta Cheese - Vitamins

Dinner: General A-Rods Chicken (Chicken and Broccoli) with brown rice

Snack: Chocolate peanut butter “ice cream”

Doubled up on my nuts today by having the "ice cream" for an evening snack, but boy is that stuff good! I really need to be careful to only have it a couple of times a week.

kmac1196
04-06-2011, 07:41 AM
Yesterday, p 1.5
B eggwhites, veggies, 1/2 sweet potato
L salad with grilled chicken
s nuts
d chunky veggie chili, 2 hb eggs
s sf fudgsicle, nat pb

Mmckellen
04-06-2011, 07:48 AM
Wednesday Phase 1.5
B: 6 triscuits with hummos, cheese stick
L: chicken andouille sausage, roasted cauliflower, arugula
S: 40 peanuts, carrots and sugar snaps
D: something with chicken

Ruthxxx
04-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Phase II
B. 1 slice rye toast with wedge Laughing Cow, orange (very early)
S. V8 and another Laughing Cow on celery
L. Egg salad on ww crackers, salad
D. chicken, brown rice, green beans with pesto and sliced tomato
WATER
That's the plan. Now to execute it. Sometimes it just doesn't happen as planned. :shrug:

zeffryn
04-06-2011, 09:36 AM
wt: 147.8

P2

1: overnight oats (oats, almond milk, cocoa powder, chia seeds) topped w/ 1 tsp. almond butter and 1/4 banana; tea
2: "spa plate" - tuna salad (made with greek yogurt instead of mayo + veggies), 3 small spelt crackers, small bunch of grapes, 2 celery stalks with 1 T. hummus
3: skim milk
4: carrots and hummus if I get snacky
5: 3 oz. grilled chicken; spaghetti squash and chard gratin

exercise: 60 min. treadmill (20 min. run intervals, 20 min. hill intervals, 20 min. run intervals)

shelflife
04-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Wt: 165 :carrot:

B: 2 spanakopita egg muffins & v8
Sn: Peaches & cottage cheese
L: Three chicken roll-ups in lettuce
Sn: 15 almonds, source yogurt
S: Mmc's pork chops with green beans and brown rice
Sn: SF/FF fro-yo with sf chocolate sauce and peanuts
Ex: Dropped into a Bootcamp class... 35 minutes arms strength training + 25 minutes calisthenics of varying intensities (I HATE MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS)

love2b150 Wishing you luck! :crossed: Yesterday didn't look too bad. Restaurants are always hard to deal with!

SGeranium
04-06-2011, 11:47 AM
1: steel cut oats with dark cherries and cinnamon, coffee with cream
2: carrots with ranch (a bit overboad here)
3: salad with a salmon burger on top
4: one egg with salsa
5: lean philly sammie on a multi grain thin, roasted asparagus, green salad
6: decaf chai, 1 T peanut butter

Water: check
Exercise: check
vitamin: check
no dark chocolate: check :carrot:

ultimatebea
04-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Plan for today:

B: cottage cheese w/sf jam
S: almonds
L: Mexican "fajita" salad - chicken, grilled veggies, chunky salsa, guac.
S: popcorn!!!! (kinda can't wait)
D: out for daughter's birthday - wish me luck . . .

Be well!

Sharonej
04-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Phase 2

B: shredded wheat and bran cereal, 1/2 banana, nf milk
L: protein smoothie (unsweetened coconut milk, spinach, 1/2 banana, protein powder)
D: black bean soup, salad, dollop sour cream, avocado

candle lady
04-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Today:

B- 2 quiche to go, 2 slices turkey bacon, coffee
S- banana, lf string cheese
L- salad with lemon pepper chicken and a bunch of veggies
S- roasted veggies
D- pork chops and some kind of veggie and salad

Usernametaken
04-06-2011, 09:24 PM
b-ww toast w/ almond butter and banana
L-romaine w/broccoli, almond dust, feta, and roasted asparagus, oats w/ spinach, lf yogurt, and banana
s-nsa frozen yogurt
d-hamburger stroganoff over ww spaghetti

shelflife
04-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Mmckellan: I tried your sauerkraut pork chops tonight and they were fab-u-lous! I had to sub two herb & garlic laughing cow wedges because I didn't have any cream cheese on hand, and I threw a chopped apple into with the sauerkraut just for fun! I used small, boneless centre loin chops (~100g each) so it was really quick to make too. Can't wait to eat the leftovers :hungry:

love2b150
04-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Thanks shelflife ... out all day again. This is just going to be my test week, it will definitely show if I have any weaknesses.

B - 1.5 flaxseed meal pancakes with s/f syrup, V8

S - cold turkey hot dog (my Mom had it with her) :?:

around 4pm I was crampy and quite nauseous. On the way home I had to stop to use the bathroom, and then got sick 2 blocks from my house :?: My oldest and my Mom's husband said that I am just stressed with all that is going on right now. I got home and laid down for about a hour.

D - huge salad with Romaine, cucumbers, beets, shredded 2% cheddar, lite Caesar/Balsamic Vinaigrette, grilled chicken, w/a little 2% shredded cheddar and 2 tbsp fresh salsa = red and green bell peppers and red onion

treat
fudgsicle, sunflower seeds and 2 tbsp natural pb

Missed Zumba today

I weigh multiple times a day but not as often as I use to. At 6:09a.m. I weighed 175.6, that's 0.2 down form yesterday and then at 8a.m. I weighed 175.0 I always take the higher but love seeing the lower. It lets me know that as long as I stay on track those numbers are not far away :D

darinesto
04-07-2011, 12:53 AM
B:cottage cheese, Walnuts, V8, 1 strawberry, cheese stick wrapped in LF lunch meat
L: Arby's Jr sandwich, no cheese or sauce, 1 INCH of ice cream cake.
D: spinach salad with salad shrimp, 2% cheese 1 slice, 1/2 cup beans, 1 strawberry, drizzle of olive oil, LF balsamic dressing,
S: Uncle Sam cereal, milk

1oftheLuvs
04-07-2011, 02:55 AM
Wednesday, April 6, 2011 (Day 39) Phase 2

Breakfast: Green Chili-Cheese Casserole; V8; 2 cups Coffee with 1% milk and sweetener - Vitamins

Snack: Yogurt with 1/8 t lemon jello

Lunch: Bean soup with carrots

Dinner: Salad w/ lots of veggies, turkey pepperoni and Italian dressing; 1 slice of WW Pizza w/ Turkey Pepperoni, Mozzarella Cheese, Red Pepper, Onion, Green Olives; Diet Coke

Snack: NSA Fudgesicle

kmac1196
04-07-2011, 07:19 AM
Yesterday. P1.5 ish
B whey protein shake, PB, banana
P.W.O. Shake Whey, banana, milk
L Salad with grilled chicken
D Chicken breast, cheese, salad
S sf fudgsicle, nat PB

Mmckellen
04-07-2011, 08:16 AM
Thursday Phase 1.5
B: cottage cheese with hot avjar
L: veggie burger with carrots and sugar snaps
S: 6 triscuits and hummos
S: wine, popcorn, a couple of goldfish (stress-related eating)
D: chicken breast stuffed with canadian bacon and rf mozzarella cheese, roasted green beans

zeffryn
04-07-2011, 09:46 AM
wt. 147.2

P2

1: 1/3 c. oats w/ berries and almond milk; peppermint tea
2: spaghetti squash and chard gratin
3: celery and almond butter
4: breakfast casserole (from clean eating magazine) - ww bread, egg whites, ground turkey breast with sausage seasonings); sliced tomatoes; skim milk

exercise: 40 min. treadmill, 30 min. weight lifting, 45 min. pilates in the evening

ultimatebea
04-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Plan for the day:

B: south beach cereal bar (gotta start getting up earlier - these are boring)
S: almonds
L: V8 juice, salad, chicken salad
S: broccoli
D: sirloin salad, salad, sweet potato
S: SF pudding!!! (can't quite wait for my dark chocolate once Lent is done . .)

shelflife
04-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Have to study alllll day today :(

Wt: 165
B: Leftover sauerkraut porkchops & brown rice
L: Whole wheat turkey wrap
S: White bean and pumpkin stoup
Ex: 35 minute jog + 26 minute walk

Sharonej
04-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Phase 2

B: oatmeal, walnuts, sf syrup, nf milk
L: protein smoothie ( unsweetened coconut milk,spinach,protein powder,banana)
D: veggie burger (no bun), broccoli cheese bake

Usernametaken
04-07-2011, 06:46 PM
b-smoothie
L-cottage cheese, romaine salad w/broccoli and feta
s-ww toast w/almond butter
d-roasted veggie and feta quesadillas

love2b150
04-07-2011, 10:33 PM
B - 2 hard boiled eggs w/light mayonnaise, 1 slice turkey bacon, V8

L - express bag salad, seven lettuce with balsamic vinaigrette, lots of shelled pistachios

S - sweet crunch peanuts

D - 1/2 green giant medley (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots) and 10 medium steamed shrimp

treat - fudgsicle

88oz water, 2 cups decaf

My weigh in this morning was 173.4 a hour later it was 172.8. I think this has to do with me getting sick yesterday. We'll see in the morning

darinesto
04-07-2011, 11:56 PM
B: Cottage cheese, Walnuts, V8
L: Applebee's 550 calorie meal: steak, shrimp, Broccoli, carrots, small red potatoes
D: Salad.. spinach, beans, eggs, cheese, Fish, Balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
S: Uncle Sam's cereal, soy milk

murphmitch
04-08-2011, 01:27 AM
Woo hoo! Stayed OP all week in Denver! Glad to be home.

Phase II

B: Veggie omelet
S: SB Tide Me Over (forgot my cheese)
L: Salad, roast beef, sauteed veggie
S: Veggies, hummus
D: Salad with ham, turkey, guacamole, small amt. of cheese, skinny latte (Very good find in the airport)
S: Almond butter

1oftheLuvs
04-08-2011, 04:15 AM
Thursday, April 7, 2011 (Day 40) Phase 2 - 1 fruit/1 grain

Breakfast: Leftover Green Chili-Cheese Casserole; V8; 2 cups Coffee with 1% milk and sweetener

Lunch: Salad w/ lots of veggies, turkey pepperoni and Italian dressing; 1 leftover slice of WW Pizza w/ Turkey Pepperoni, Mozzarella Cheese, Red Pepper, Onion, Green Olives - Vitamins

Snack: Apple and peanut butter

Dinner: Pepperchini pot roast and green beans

kmac1196
04-08-2011, 07:30 AM
Yesterday..Phase 1.5
B Chunky veggie chilli , chicken
S nuts
L 2 hb eggs, 6 strawberries
d chicken, veggie chilli
S sf fudgsicle, nat pb

Mmckellen
04-08-2011, 08:10 AM
Friday Phase 1.5
B: slice of smoked gouda cheese with 3 finn crisp crackers
S: edamame, lf cheese stick
L: chicken breast chunks, hummos, grape tomatoes
S: carrots and sugar snaps
D: not sure, will be at benefit

zeffryn
04-08-2011, 09:29 AM
wt: 146.0

P2

1: 1/3 c. oats soaked in unsweetened coconut milk, topped w/ 1 tsp. almond butter and 1/2 banana
2: picnic at an outdoor concert: cut watermelon, plums, apples; carrots & hummus
3: a bit of leftover tuna and veggie salad
4: asparagus and shrimp risotto?? not sure what we're feeling yet.

exercise:60 min. body sculpt class, 30 min. moderate cardio

ultimatebea
04-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Today's plan:
B: cereal bar - looking forward to eggs tomorrow . . .
S: apple. peanut butter
L: left-over cacciatore, veggies
S: sliced tomatoes, celery
D: who knows at this point . . .

Be well!

Sharonej
04-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Phase 2

B: oatmeal spinach pancake, sf syrup, nf milk
L: protein smoothie
D: baked cod, roasted broccoli, zucchini tomato bake

shelflife
04-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Crazy & exhausting day today! Won't make my exercise today because I still have to get some studying in tonight for a practical exam tomorrow, but atleast I got a bit of activity today!

B: Spanakopita egg muffins
Sn: Large coffee with skim milk
L: Grilled bacon & cheese on WW with veggies & hummus
Sn: Another large coffee with skim milk (hey! I was running on 3 hours of sleep)
S: Off plan at a Portuguese restaurant
Ex: 40 cumulative minutes of chest compressions... kind of like interval training

darinesto
04-09-2011, 02:14 AM
This is for Friday,
B:1 egg-2 egg beaters, portabella mushroom, onion.
L: green beans,tenderloin,beans, cottage cheese, grape tomatoes.
D: squash, beans, cottage cheese, nuts,
S: 1/2 cup of lite & fit strawberry yogurt
Has 14 g sugar (was given to me & probably too much sugar.)
Uncle Sam cereal

1oftheLuvs
04-09-2011, 04:28 AM
Friday, April 8, 2011 - Phase 2

Breakfast: 2 egg omelet with tomato, red peppers, onions, 2% cheese, LF sour cream and salsa; 6-8 oz V8; 2 cups coffee with ¼ cup 1% milk and artificial sweetener - Vitamins

Snack: Yogurt with 1/8 t lemon jello

Dinner: Taco Salad with lots of veggies, avocado, black olives, LF sour cream and salsa (use leftover pot roast from night before)

Snack: Popcorn

Snack: Peanut butter “ice cream” (doubled up on nuts again)

Slept in way late today, so missed lunch, had an extra snack instead... not a great choice, but could have been worse.

Mmckellen
04-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Saturday Phase 1.5
B: lf cottage cheese w/hot avjar and avocado
L: cream of mushroom soup, cheese, triscuits
S: ice cream cone, potato chips (I'm being honest here - I can't remember the last time I had an ice cream cone or potato chips)
S: roasted chick peas, wine
D: chicken enchilada casserole
total cheat this afternoon

Z-looks like you are losing over a pound a day!!!!

shelflife
04-09-2011, 09:12 AM
B: Banana with PB
L: Wrap with chicken and veggies
S: Leftover pumpkin & white bean stew
Sn: Banana, pb, choco surprise
Ex: Jog outdoors (45 minutes jogging + 15 minutes walking)

amygirl29
04-09-2011, 02:46 PM
B- eggs with american cheese
L- chicken with mushrooms
S- tsp of peanut butter
D- leftover chicken from lunch and broccoli

murphmitch
04-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Phase II

B: V8, 2 boiled eggs
S: RF cheese, skinny latte
L: Ate breakfast really late
S: Carrots, hummus
D: Grilled salmon, sauteed zucchini with Parmesan cheese, salad
S: Almond butter, dark chocolate

TallandThin
04-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Phase 1.5

B - leftover quiche, v-8, decaf coffee w/sf creamer
S - 1 tsp almond butter
L - ate at friend's anniversary party - beans, grn salad, sm piece of ham, fresh fruit.
S - 1 cup ff greek yogurt w/sf jam, walnuts
D - leftover quiche, 1 hb egg, peas.
S - not sure I'll have one.

fozentusic
04-09-2011, 11:19 PM
I am going to attempt to log my meals in this thread for a bit more accountability to myself.

B: coffee, babybel light, raw almonds
L: red lentil dal, greek yogurt
D: chicken and spinach casserole

S: jalapeno yogurt dip, quinoa crackers
S: slice of mini banana bread (homemade, sugar free)
S: skinny caramel latte

darinesto
04-09-2011, 11:35 PM
B: 1 piece sausage, eggs ( breakfast in the building.. turned down grits & biscuits)
L: tenderloin, green beans, beans
S: enamanes,
D:cottage cheese, nuts, collard greens, beans
S: soy milk, cheese stick

1oftheLuvs
04-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Saturday, April 9, 2011 - Phase 2

Breakfast: Ricotta waffles w/ SF syrup; 1 c 1% milk; 2 cups coffee each w/ ¼ c 1% milk and sweetener - Vitamins

Lunch: Salad w/ lots of veggies, turkey pepperoni and Italian dressing; 1 slice of WW Pizza w/ Turkey Pepperoni, Mozzarella Cheese, Red Pepper, Onion, Green Olives

Dinner: Simply roast pork with green beans and acorn squash

Snack: NSA Fudgesicle