Old 04-01-2011, 12:17 PM   #1  

Default Jillian michaels slim down or chalean extreme?

Looking for substantial weight loss...have about 55 to go.

Which one will work better or which one have you had best results with. Was planning on adding turbo jam to the chalean extreme program.
Aubreysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #2  
Working at it

S/C/G: 180/tracker/115

Height: 5'3"

I haven't tried ChaLean. I've looked at the schedule and I think that you can at least approximate the schedule with JM dvds. I've spent the last week or so deciding on what I'm going to do after the 30 day shred and I've decided to continue with JM, because I've had great results. I've lost 9 lbs last month and a TON of inches. I'll keep going with the shred, but do level 1 the first day, then level 2 the next, level 3 and then the next two days will be two new JM dvds.

Last edited by ktgk; 04-01-2011 at 01:21 PM.
ktgk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #3  

Ifound a great rotation using BFBM, TZ, Max front/back and shape front/back with 30DS and the BL last chance workout...I think thats what im gonna use...its a month long rotation but I might do it for two months and then change it up again...I am finishing a BL workout rotation right now that is way WAY narder than I thought.
Aubreysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

I like CLX for weights, but my body loses weight more steadily doing light weights and circuits like Jillian does. Plus you can find Jillian at Walmart or Target for like $8-$10 bucks.. can't beat that for a great workout!
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote