Mini-Goals - NSV! jacket fits :)

View Full Version : NSV! jacket fits :)

MissSMcC
03-31-2011, 05:46 AM
i had to go a meeting this morning and its pouring with rain outside, the jacket i normally wear is in the wash, and my others dont have hoods, and my umbrella is broken. so i have this other jacket i bought over a year ago that i havent even tried on for ages because it was too tight, it could zip up but was really uncomfortable. i thought to myself i cant show up looking like a drowned rat so i'll just have to wear it, i put it on and it fits perfectly! woohoooo! and because i've only worn it about twice it feels like i have a new jacket :)

doopdoop
03-31-2011, 10:02 AM
Sweet! That's the best feeling. Grats on your snazzy new jacket :)

josey
03-31-2011, 10:44 AM
Congratulations!!! That reminds me I have one too. I should try it on when I get home tonight!

ShanIAm
03-31-2011, 10:50 AM
That is WONDERFUL Miss! I'm so excited for you. I can see your smile from all the way over here!

PinkFairy
03-31-2011, 01:21 PM
Congrats!!!

TheRightWeigh
03-31-2011, 01:24 PM
Hey I have a similar NSV..my first one really...I don't count my pants falling down as i was walking across my apt... LOL. My suit-coat closes comfortably! It hasn't done that in a long while!!

MissSMcC
03-31-2011, 01:31 PM
thanks everyone!

Hey I have a similar NSV..my first one really...I don't count my pants falling down as i was walking across my apt... LOL. My suit-coat closes comfortably! It hasn't done that in a long while!!

LOL! at least your pants didnt fall down outside, that would be bad!

TheRightWeigh
03-31-2011, 01:37 PM
LOL! at least your pants didnt fall down outside, that would be bad!

MissSMcC LOL...yeah...that would've been AWFUL:o

niafabo
03-31-2011, 09:51 PM
congrats! always great when a bad situation results in good news. :D