100 lb. Club - Bye Bye Obesity!

View Full Version : Bye Bye Obesity!

runningfromfat
03-28-2011, 09:50 AM
Anybody want to join me in losing their last few pounds to get out of the obese category? I have 7lbs left and could really use the support. I'll introduce myself below and I could even keep a list of usernames here in this first thread if you like... I could also make a list of "graduates" into the overweight category. :D

Pounds Remaining and Participants

6 DrivenByAmbition
21 BrittanieYork
18 FitGirlyGirl
23 Gloriann
5 jomatho
17 kateleestar
36 Laneyy
4 runningfromfat
9 skyfox
30 starfish27
7 sweck08
20 thaisccs
12 torta del burro
9 uncpgirl86

Graduates!!

Toonses
kenari
Pacifica Bee
supergir111
kaebaka

I can't wait to start adding everybody's names here!! :D

runningfromfat
03-28-2011, 09:54 AM
So for my intro.. like I said I have 7lbs to go. I'm basically losing going with a whole foods diet+intuitive eating. I've eliminated pretty much all sugar/artificial sweeteners and fried foods (although coke zero sneaks in there sometimes :o). I also drink way too much coffee being that I'm a working mom. :D

At the moment I'm working on really increasing the intensity of my workouts. About 3x per week (I'm trying to do MWF) I go to the gym and do dynamical lifting for about 20 minutes and then I'm working up to do 20 minutes of HIIT. The other days I either go on long walks/runs or do laps in the pool but at a much more relaxed pace. We don't have a car yet so we do a lot of walking in general!

Oh, and my goal is 155, exactly the highest healthy BMI, after that we'll see what happens.

Gloriann
03-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Hey runningfromfat! This challenge is right up my alley! I am looking to boot myself out of the obese category as well. Right now my BMI (according to those wonderful charts) is 32 at 223lbs. For my 5'10 frame, I have to get 23 pounds off of me!

I'm excited to see where this challenge goes!

kateleestar
03-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Hi! I'd love to join! I need to get down to 190 to be out of the obese category... so, 27lbs. I can hit that in 2.5 months, I hope! :D

kenari
03-28-2011, 12:48 PM
Hey runningfromfat! This challenge is right up my alley! I am looking to boot myself out of the obese category as well. Right now my BMI (according to those wonderful charts) is 32 at 223lbs. For my 5'10 frame, I have to get 23 pounds off of me!

I'm excited to see where this challenge goes!

Gloriann, I think we have almost the same stats, or at least starting stats. I too want to get in this challenge. By my BMI calculator I need to lose an additional 7 pounds to only be Overweight instead of Obese!!! I can't wait.

runningfromfat
03-28-2011, 12:58 PM
Welcome everyone!! So I updated your names and I'll continue to do so as people join in. Does anybody know if there's a way to make a table here just to organize the names better?

Anyways, good luck to everyone!!! I got in a great workout today of lifting+HIIT. I was really proud of myself because I got in a full 20minutes of HIIT for the first time ever. Right now it's my TOM so I don't expect to see the scale go down this week but hopefully next week I'll see a nice drop! :D

thaisccs
03-28-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm 22 pounds away from not being obese anymore and I need all the motivation I can get! So sign me up! ;)

Laneyy
03-28-2011, 07:47 PM
I would have to get down to 168 in order to not be considered "obese" according to the BMI... So I'm 36lbs away from that right now.

I would most certainly like to have "graduated" out of obesity by the end of the summer.

runningfromfat
03-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Welcome! I updated you both in the OP. :D

starfish27
03-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Hi! I would like to join :carrot: I need to be 196 in order to be overweight. So, 31 pounds. Thanks!

Stacy

245/227/160?

runningfromfat
03-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Great! I just added you!

Gloriann
03-28-2011, 09:40 PM
Kenari... wow, right down the the height and start weight! Diet twinsies!

jomatho
03-28-2011, 10:02 PM
This just happens to be my next mini goal! I have to get to/under 190 to be no longer obese. May I join you guys? I am currently 198.6, so 9 pounds for me.

runningfromfat
03-28-2011, 10:14 PM
ok, I just got you added!

sweck08
03-28-2011, 11:40 PM
I'm new here.... but I'd love to join this challenge.

I need to get to 190 lbs to reach the non-obese category. 30 pounds to go, I hope I can do it!

runningfromfat
03-28-2011, 11:59 PM
Welcome, I just added you!

Pacifica Bee
03-29-2011, 12:03 AM
This is so timely! I am 6 pounds from overweight and would love to join this challenge! I have been doing the exact plan you are doing too. And my goal is also exactly the highest weight in the "normal" category. Great minds think alike, eh?

hugs for doing this!

runningfromfat
03-29-2011, 10:12 AM
This is so timely! I am 6 pounds from overweight and would love to join this challenge! I have been doing the exact plan you are doing too. And my goal is also exactly the highest weight in the "normal" category. Great minds think alike, eh?

hugs for doing this!

Welcome and it's great to see someone else doing the same! ;)

runningfromfat
03-29-2011, 04:04 PM
How's everybody doing today? Today is one of my "off" days so I went for a 25 minute swim. It was really nice and I'm just amazed how relaxed but also energized I feel after a good swim. I'm so spoiled. :D

My eating hasn't been horrible but I did have three pieces of the toblerone bar in the fridge. Otherwise I've been really good. I'm thinking of making quesadillas tonight with a leftover chicken that I roasted on Sunday. :chef:

Oh, and I measured my lower belly and have lost 2 inches off of it! I can't wait for my TOM to be over so I can have a reall weigh-in (I weigh daily but I never lose during this time of the month) because I have a feeling that I've dropped a bit. :D

BTW, are you guys planning on doing anything to celebrate once you get out of the obese category????????? :hat:

sweck08
03-29-2011, 05:47 PM
I had a busy day today with school, but so far so good. In a few hours I will be heading to the gym for an hour to get a nice workout.
I hope to be out of the obese category 30 lbs from now, so hopefully by the end of June? That's 10lbs a month.

Question? Should we post our updated weight so it can be adjusted whenever we do our official weigh in? Mine are on Fridays.

runningfromfat
03-29-2011, 07:58 PM
I had a busy day today with school, but so far so good. In a few hours I will be heading to the gym for an hour to get a nice workout.
I hope to be out of the obese category 30 lbs from now, so hopefully by the end of June? That's 10lbs a month.

Question? Should we post our updated weight so it can be adjusted whenever we do our official weigh in? Mine are on Fridays.

Have fun at the gym! Yes, just post whenever you normally weigh-in and I'll update the OP. I'm a daily weigher so I normally update once I've lost an entire pound.

starfish27
03-30-2011, 03:00 PM
RFF- Congrats on the lost inches! :D

Stacy

245/227/160

supergir111
03-30-2011, 03:46 PM
oooh can i join? My get out of Onederland and getting out of obesity are so close together but they are both very significant lol
I have 7.4lbs to go

FitGirlyGirl
03-30-2011, 04:35 PM
Getting out of the obese range is also my next mini-goal and I am sooo ready for it. I have 18 pounds to go. I have to get to 163. Sometimes being a shorty stinks.

runningfromfat
03-31-2011, 12:30 AM
Welcome to the new members, I just added you!

starfish- thanks! My last remaining pair of bluejeans that remotely fits me kept sliding down today. I just wish my clothes would automatically adjust. ;)

As for today... yikes! A lot of crazy unpredictable things happened. My lunch was a chocolate bar because of it. :( I wasn't too pleased about that but because of some errands DH and I had to do ended up taking way longer than expected I didn't have a chance to eat anything else. I also didn't get a work out in today so I'll have to really push myself tomorrow (today was supposed to be my lifting+HIIT day). On a good note I made a very veggie filled noodleless lasagna (used spinach instead of noodles). It was a big hit with both DH and DD (a very rare occurrence that they both like a meal), although it wasn't a very cheap meal with all those fresh veggies. Sigh...

runningfromfat
04-01-2011, 05:02 PM
How's everyone? Any good plans for the weekend?

I'm trying to be patient waiting for TOM to end so I can get a real weigh-in on the scale. It's driving me nuts a bit since I've been doing really great for the most part this week and I'm hoping to see a loss. I'm trying so hard to be patient but it's not working out that well! :^:

sweck08
04-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Today went great! I weighed myself in like I normally do on Friday's and I'm down 4.6 lbs.

25.4 lbs to go before I'm out of obesity range!

jomatho
04-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Just checking in, today is my weekly weigh day.
SW 199
CW 196.2
GW 190
Heading out today for a week vacation, so I will probably not be checking back in until the following week. Good luck to all!

Pacifica Bee
04-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Sundays are my weigh in days so as long as I lose on Sundays, thats when I'll be piping up! I had a great week and lost 1.8 pounds. Woot!

So now I am 4.2 pounds away from overweight!

runningfromfat
04-03-2011, 06:43 PM
That's great Pacifica Bee, jomatho, and sweck08!

My scale was evil this morning. First it shows 190.4 so I wanted to recheck it just to make sure. Well, the second time I weighed-in at 194. :tantrum: I think I'm still rocking some water weight from my TOM since I actually feel some pain in my chest because of it. But I think I'm going to try calorie counting for the next few days and cut back on grains/dairy just to see if I can break this plateau, which has been going on for about 5 weeks now...

supergir111
04-03-2011, 07:00 PM
I've been annoyingly bouncing around for several days, it's so annoying because I have been on plan and haven't eaten anything high in sodium.

torta del burro
04-03-2011, 08:03 PM
YES! This is exactly what I need to help me keep on track. I have 14 pounds to lose in order to be categorized as 'over-weight'.

I am currently at 177 and need to get down to 163. April though September I was really on track with my weight loss and was down to 170, but once the colder weather hit I kind of went into hibernation mode. But this last week I really got myself back on track with my weight training and cardio.

I can only go down from here!

Good luck to everyone else participating in this challenge!

runningfromfat
04-03-2011, 08:56 PM
supergirl - I'm sorry you're going through this too. It sucks not to see all the hard work show up on the scale! :(

torta del burro - I just added you. Good luck in getting back into the swing of things!

kaebaka
04-03-2011, 10:52 PM
I would like to join! At 179.5 I will finally be overweight. I have 9 pounds to go! :)

skyfox
04-04-2011, 06:28 AM
Thank you for making this thread! It is a wonderful idea! May I join?
I am currently 14 pounds away from saying goodbye to obesity. Hopefully by May that will be done!

supergir111
04-04-2011, 06:57 AM
Thanks runningfromfat :) today I semi whooshed down to 203 but I wont get excited until it sticks lol but for now i'm down to a round 7lbs which will get me to a bmi of 29.8 I'm claiming it as soon as I hit under 30 :D

runningfromfat
04-04-2011, 08:28 AM
kaebaka and skyfox - Welcome! I just added you to the thread. :D

supergir111 - Yay for a semi-woosh!

runningfromfat
04-06-2011, 11:25 AM
After 5 weeks of a plateau I FINALLY lost a pound today!!!! My scale has just refused to go below 87 kilos (192 lbs) but today it went to 86.7 (191.1lbs)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Only 6 more pounds to go and only 2 more to see the 180's again!!!!!

Oh, and I started calorie counting and am keeping my calories around 1800 and hopefully that will help me keep on losing! :D

kateleestar
04-06-2011, 11:35 AM
I was at 215 as of Saturday.

I'm thinking of taking up weighing more often... It wouldn't be daily, because -for the life of me- I can't remember to weigh every morning, lol. So, I think I'll become a 'weigh more often' gal...

Oh, 191, hurry up! (I want (would LOVE!) to be there by 6/4, when I'll be in the Warrior Dash! EEK!)

runningfromfat
04-06-2011, 05:55 PM
I was at 215 as of Saturday.

I'm thinking of taking up weighing more often... It wouldn't be daily, because -for the life of me- I can't remember to weigh every morning, lol. So, I think I'll become a 'weigh more often' gal...

Oh, 191, hurry up! (I want (would LOVE!) to be there by 6/4, when I'll be in the Warrior Dash! EEK!)

Good job on the weight loss! I just updated you.

I'm a daily weigher and my scale is right next to the toilet so it's hard to forget. ;) Actually, I'm normally racing out of bed in the morning because I'm excited to see if I lost or not.

skyfox
04-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Great job everyone!

198.2 today!

runningfromfat
04-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Great job everyone!

198.2 today!

Good job! I just updated you. :D

sweck08
04-08-2011, 03:32 PM
213.6 today! 1.8 down from last week.

starfish27
04-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Down a pound :D 30 to go!

Stacy

245/226/160?

torta del burro
04-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Down 1.8 pounds, 12.2 pounds to go!

Pacifica Bee
04-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Only down .2 this week, so officially 4 pounds to go. I suppose this is better then 4.2 to go LOL

runningfromfat
04-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Congrats to everyone who has lost weight!!! I just updated you all. :D

Pacifica Bee - every little bit counts, good job!

sweck08 - so that means you're 23lbs from your goal, right?

I'm down a pound today so I'm 190 with a bit of change but I'm going to take that. This week I'm going to up my cardio and cut down my calories to 1500 to see if I can get this weight loss thing moving more.

ETA: oh, and that pound loss puts me exactly at the halfway mark to my goal weight and at a 50lbs loss so far!!!:cheer:

kateleestar
04-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Congrats running! That's awesome!

And I was 213.8 on Saturday... but, I had sushi for lunch and dinner on Friday, so I'm not surprised. I'll stick to the 214 for now, lol.

I'm sure my loss wasnt as much last week because my legs were sore after my 5K on 4/2.. Hoping to pick it back up for this Saturday! :D

runningfromfat
04-11-2011, 12:38 PM
kateleestar - you're down a pound then, right? Good job!

Oh, and thanks!

kaebaka
04-11-2011, 01:06 PM
Running - Great job on hitting the 50 mark! You're soooo close to overweight. Congrats!

I'm still up and down and around the same weight, when I'm down at least 1 full pound I'll let you know. ;)

(Today, I'm 8.5 away from overweight)

kateleestar
04-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Yep, another one! I'm going to stick with the 214 until I get a forsure on the 213.. Toooo much sodium on Friday/Saturday, so I don't believe those numbers. :D

And you are very welcome! That's my next mini-goal, the 50lbs down. I so want it.. It's helping me stay on-plan too, the "I'm only X lbs away from 50 lbs lost! I CAN DO THIS!" thoughts really help. With eating and getting my walk/jogs in.

:crossed:

BrittanieYork
04-11-2011, 01:49 PM
This is FANTASTIC! I am totally in! I used a BMI calculator to find out that my BMI is currently 34.1 and for being overweight it is 29.9. To get to overweight I need to weigh 185. So, only 26 pounds! I can totally do that!

For those of you who have 20-30 pounds to lose, can I ask when you plan to set your goal by? I was thinking maybe 4th of July... do you think that is doable?

I would love someone to join me in setting this goal! I could use all the motivation I can get. Please let me know if I need to start a new thread for this... I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Good luck everyone! Let's Do This!!!!

sweck08
04-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Yup, 23 more pounds to go! Hoping to break the 20 mark by the end of this week, but we'll see. I have a lot of things going on this week with school.

jomatho
04-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Wow! Everyone is doing so well! I am waiting a few days before I get on the scale and see what damage I did on my vacation. I need a few days of clean eating, extra water and exercise! I am excited and getting my motivation back just reading what all of you are doing!

Toonses
04-12-2011, 05:05 PM
I am in as well. It is weird I can check two different calculators and one says I am overweight and the other obese. Go figure!

Freedieting calculator shows my BMI at 30 (obese) and Caloriesperhour has shows my BMI at 29.6 (overweight). Which calculator is everyone else using?

supergir111
04-13-2011, 06:20 AM
Toonses I think you have indeed said goodbye to obesity, lucky gal :D mine has you at 29.6 too (nhlbisupport)

I am finally moving in the right direction again, rice cakes do something funny to me :?: 5.2 pounds away today! also have hit 50 lbs lost today :D:D

DrivenByAmbition
04-13-2011, 07:39 AM
I have 9 lbs until I'm out!

Toonses
04-13-2011, 10:54 AM
Great job Supergir111! A fifty pound loss is a fantastic achievement.

Keep up the great work.

kateleestar
04-13-2011, 11:16 AM
For those of you who have 20-30 pounds to lose, can I ask when you plan to set your goal by? I was thinking maybe 4th of July... do you think that is doable?

I would love someone to join me in setting this goal! I could use all the motivation I can get. Please let me know if I need to start a new thread for this... I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Good luck everyone! Let's Do This!!!!

I have been using a date of 6/4 as my "goal" date to be over-weight... 6/4 is the date that I'm driving to Hocking Hills, Ohio to be in the Warrior Dash. www.warriordash.com :D

I'd also like to "look normal" by then. I mean, I've lost a lot, but the nutty people I'll be dashing with will most definately be... smaller than me. I guess me being just overweight, at least mentally will, help me think I'm worthy of being there and doing something like that. If you would have asked me last spring if I would be jogging in 5K's or counting calories, I would have kicked you, :lol:.

And you can TOTALLY do that by 7/4!! TOTALLY! I loooooove the 4th of july, like, annoyingly-so to my friends/family, I go all out... It's pretty awesome! Parades, fireworks... Maybe I'll make that a mini-goal for me too, to be at like, 185 by then. That'd be SWEET! :D

We can totally do this. TOTALLY. No problem, no worries. :carrot:

kateleestar
04-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Freedieting calculator shows my BMI at 30 (obese) and Caloriesperhour has shows my BMI at 29.6 (overweight). Which calculator is everyone else using?

I use www.bmi-calculator.net ... It's pretty handy. It's the only one I've used to track things thus-far, so I'm sticking with it.

I made a spreadsheet where I record my weight and BMI every saturday, so I can see my little graph slowly going down. When I get tired of all this, I like to look at it, lol.

Toonses
04-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Thanks Katie.

Well according to two BMI calculators I am overweight (just barely, BMI is 29.6).

Yahoo! Who would ever thought that I would celebrate being overweight.

kenari
04-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Toonses, Congrats!! I hit the "overweight" mark this morning too. My BMI is now 29.4. YAY!! I am really excited. I have also officially lost 10% of myself. Only 45 more pounds till first major goal reached!!

kateleestar
04-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Thanks Katie.

Well according to two BMI calculators I am overweight (just barely, BMI is 29.6).

Yahoo! Who would ever thought that I would celebrate being overweight.

YEY!!! That's awesome! :carrot:

I have 23lbs to be "overweight"... I'm hoping :crossed: that I can get there by 6/4. :^:

BrittanieYork
04-14-2011, 12:25 PM
We are definitely going to make our goals kateleestar! We can do this! I'm down 2.8 pounds since Sunday!

I have found a neat Excel Spreadsheet that tracks your weight and BMI. It also sets how many pounds you should lose a week and when you should meet your goal. My goal is currently 185 (BMI=29.9) and it set my date for May 22!! I don't know if I can continue to lost 3.5 lbs a week, but I sure hope this is possible! That's just after my B-Day (how cool would that be?!?!)

Good luck to everyone! The link for the Excel Tracker is

http://blog.contextures.com/archives/2010/01/04/excel-weight-loss-tracker/

in case you want it. Happy Losing Everyone!

sweck08
04-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Just weighed in, down 2.4
21lbs to go!

BrittanieYork
04-15-2011, 02:59 PM
Way to go sweck08! I'm down another .8 lbs with 21.8 lbs to go!

sweck08
04-15-2011, 04:20 PM
yay! we have about the same amount to go! We can do it!!

skyfox
04-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Down to 197.4 today!

runningfromfat
04-16-2011, 12:03 PM
Everybody's doing wonderful, congrats!!! I'm glad I had so many different names to update! :D

Toonses and kenari - congrats for being the first listed underneath graduates here!!! :carrot: :bravo:

I've updated everything in the OP up until this point. If I missed anybody, please let me know!!!

And Welcome to everyone who joined us! I hope I get to put you in the graduate list soon!

BrittanieYork - I don't really have a goal date at all. I'd like to be healthy by this fall (actually spring for me since we're farther south than everyone here).

As for me, I'm still at 190lbs but it's at least consistently showing up at the scale now (before I was getting a lot of higher fluctuations). It was funny, I tried to calorie counting for a bit and I'm just worse with that. I've gone back to intuitive eating and all of a sudden my scale seems to like me more. I guess it's just part of trusting the process. :dizzy:

I think switching to just lifting 2x a week helps because I seem to be into the workout more than if I do it more often (I'm still doing cardio the other days).

thaisccs
04-16-2011, 07:03 PM
20 pounds to go :)

Pacifica Bee
04-17-2011, 12:58 PM
I lost 1.8 this week, so put me down as 2.8 pounds to go!

supergir111
04-18-2011, 12:06 PM
I haven't updated in a while, I have 4.4lbs to go :D

sweck08
04-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Only lost 1.2 this week, 20 lbs to go!

supergir111
04-22-2011, 01:38 PM
Hi all 2lbs to go :)

Hiya sweck08, I know it's non of my business but many of us ladies are counting jumping into the overweight category as soon as we hit 29.9. I just noticed you are 5'8 also so with many bmi calculators this makes it 196 for us. Ignore me if you are aware of this and have your own ideas of when you hit overweight. I just thought i'd mention :)

skyfox
04-23-2011, 11:06 AM
Weekly update:

Down 1 lb to 196.4!

kaebaka
04-23-2011, 01:56 PM
After bouncing around +/- 0.5 pounds from 188.5 for the last several weeks, I have dropped down to 185.5 over the last few days. 6 pounds left to go to be overweight! :)

jomatho
04-24-2011, 08:44 AM
SW 199
CW 195
GW 190

Slow progress here due to my vacation in the middle of it, but I am back to losing and am keeping my sights set on 190 or below!!! 5 pounds doesn't sound like much does it? I can DO this! I am SO losing this 5 pounds, mark my words, in 2 to 3 weeks I will be there!!!!!!:s: (hopefully 2 weeks :D)

kateleestar
04-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Whew. I was 211 something on Saturday... I briefly saw 210, but then it went right back to 211. Jerk.

So count me as 211 as of now. Sooooooo close. Come on, 209. :crossed: one week, 2lbs, lol. :lol:

supergir111
04-28-2011, 07:05 AM
1.4 more pounds to go yay

kenari
04-28-2011, 11:54 AM
I'm so so excited, I hit 10% loss this morning, AND it is TOM time. Can't wait to weigh in next week when TOM is over!!!!!!

DrivenByAmbition
04-28-2011, 12:33 PM
I am now 6 pounds away

supergir111
04-29-2011, 06:37 AM
I'm 0.6 pounds away now :D I hope to graduate soon :cloud9:

sweck08
04-29-2011, 04:12 PM
lost 4lbs this week, 16 lbs to go.

Pacifica Bee
05-01-2011, 03:49 PM
It looks like this thread is no longer being updated but I got on the scale this morning and I am overweight! WOOHOO :carrot: 170.8

supergir111
05-01-2011, 05:39 PM
waheeey! :carrot: way to go pacifica Bee! :D

runningfromfat
05-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Ok, just updated everybody! Good job everyone!

kenari - How far away from you then or do you want me to update you next week after your TOM is over?

Sorry it took so long to update, it's been crazy here. Anyway, no changes for me :( my body just doesn't want to let go of any of this weight.

skyfox
05-05-2011, 07:46 AM
194 exactly today!

runningfromfat
05-05-2011, 10:15 AM
skyfox - I just updated you!

kateleestar
05-06-2011, 09:14 AM
You can update me at 208 for now. I'll WI tomorrow too!

runningfromfat
05-06-2011, 09:47 AM
You can update me at 208 for now. I'll WI tomorrow too!

Updated!

sweck08
05-06-2011, 03:33 PM
down 2.2, 14 to go.

runningfromfat
05-06-2011, 03:38 PM
down 2.2, 14 to go.

Updated!

supergir111
05-07-2011, 06:47 AM
195.4!! I'm overweight again :D bmi is 29.7 :carrot:

runningfromfat
05-07-2011, 09:18 AM
195.4!! I'm overweight again :D bmi is 29.7 :carrot:

Congrats!!!!!

I weighed-in at 189 this morning twice (because I was so excited) but then I reset my scale just to make sure and it went up to 191, ugh!

kaebaka
05-09-2011, 01:39 PM
As of this morning, I'm now 1 pound away from being overweight. :D

runningfromfat
05-09-2011, 01:41 PM
As of this morning, I'm now 1 pound away from being overweight. :D

Great job! and you're updated!

kateleestar
05-09-2011, 01:48 PM
My WI in Saturday was 207, so mark me down as being only 17lbs obese, lol.. :D

JamiSue3916
05-09-2011, 02:07 PM
WOOT WOOT! Great job everyone!!!

kaebaka
05-12-2011, 01:55 PM
Hurray! I'm down to 179.5, a BMI of 29.87 :D

sweck08
05-14-2011, 11:03 AM
lost 3.4 this week! 11 lbs to go!

sweck08
05-20-2011, 12:58 PM
I lost another 3.4 this week and have finally hit onederland! I vow to never go back to the 200s! 7 more pounds to go.

runningfromfat
05-20-2011, 01:04 PM
Hurray! I'm down to 179.5, a BMI of 29.87 :D

Congrats that's awesome!

sweck and kate, I updated you both. Sweck, congrats on reaching wonderland that's such a huge step!

I'm still hanging out at 190lbs, ugh! TOM is here so no progress for the next few days no matter what. :( I'm working on my diet at the moment so let's see how that goes...

runningfromfat
05-29-2011, 08:39 AM
I FINALLY got down to 189! It's crazy because I've been sick this week so no exercise and my eating hasn't been the best but somehow I was able to finally break this plateau (oh, and I've been drinking water non-stop so it's not being dehydrated either). :carrot: