Does it Work? - sweet and svelte

View Full Version : sweet and svelte

cyndyjlo
03-24-2011, 09:00 PM
Has anyone tried it?

CantTakeNoMore
05-18-2011, 09:56 AM
I'm currently trying Sweet to Svelte, I've only been on them for a few days, bt the paper says I would notice it working instantly. I haven't noticed anything. I'm gonna keep using them for the 28 days I bought them for. I hope they actually work. :shrug:

bellaella
05-19-2011, 11:38 PM
what is this? How does it work?

cyndyjlo
05-21-2011, 12:45 PM
This stuff does not work - shocker! I tried it, why? I have issues. Not only doesn't it work, it doesn't even dissolve easily in a beverage. Save your money.

Suzanne 3FC
05-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Can you get a refund? Did you buy it locally? Their official website, according to the link in their press release, is no longer functioning and I can't find them anywhere online. They may have been pressured to pull their product because of all of the violations in their advertising. They refuse to disclose ingredients online, and they claim every person that takes it loses 40 pounds in 14 days which is obviously not true.

Does your label include the ingredients?

bellaella
05-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Wow. So glad I didn't try this. Thanks for your posts!

cyndyjlo
05-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Yes, I did get my money refunded. There was a number to call on the original order form and I spoke to someone there. So at least I didn't lose the money. Still, I'm such a sucker for those adds that it's embarassing! :o