Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Default My 12 week tae bo challange

my holiday is in 3months and ive only lost 10lbs in about that time , but to be honest i could have tried harder.
The only way ive found that blasts the fat is doing my tae bo dvds and using my cross trainer.
I love to swim aswell .................but im in need for a serious kick up the back side so have set my self a 12 week tae bo challange.
I am going to do my dvds (which i have loads of) for the next 12 weeks for 4 times a week .............and im sure i will shrink a dress size.

This is not time to be messing about , i MUST LOSE WEIGHT for holiday or it will totally spoil it for me.

SO here goes day 2 of my 12 week challage wooo hoooo my home made boot camp
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #2  
ASF

Hi, hows your 12 week challenge going? Hope it going ok! I know how it feels to lose weight, be pleased that your losing weight but at the same time knowing you could have done better. But the thing I been told is that "a loss is a loss!".
ASF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:48 PM   #3  
ASF

Oooh also just noticed your from the North east (England) where abouts?
ASF is offline   Reply With Quote