General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #1  
Amazing will be me

Talking New start awaits me ......Time to think about NO1

Ill try and make this short(ish) but id like to explain alittle about myself.

After jus leavein a job that was costing me more to stay in I also had a big period of unemployment (previous post) i have the opportunity to kick start my Spray Tanning Business which hasnt long started up but has suffered because of recent events.

I have came to realise that I can really make this work, i have the potential to make alot of money and have a comfortable lifestyle for myself.
I have since bein 19(when ive moved out my parents) been in low paid jobs and struggled to pay the bills , got in alot of debt which took me 3 years to get out of.
I have always been the friend who could never go out , and wear the same clothes week in week out ( not the same ones every day of corse) but while my friends shopped for new things everyweek...........window shopping was as far as i got.
Ive always had to make do. This doesnt bother me as ive adapted to making the best of what ive got, and i believe its a good attitude to have. Ive been at rock bottom so the only way is up.
My business is in demand due to the health risks with sunbeds etc. Its early days and its like starting again, but i have the chance to do it all myself and show those who doubt me that i can be succesful. And to job a job i love and have a passion for and its all mine.
So i wana take the opportunity to do somthing for me and my future , i can have a comfortable job, i can by things like my girl friends, and i can have sucess. It going to take ALOT of hard work but it will all be woth it in the end. Its liberating and like a breath of fresh air, and im hoping with my mind set weightloss will follow.
And you never know one day i could be the face of my business and get a photo shoot for my leaflets with my tan done looking slim a girls gota dream lol
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:36 AM   #2  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 246/193/169

Height: 5'9"

Well if you left the old job already and can do this right now for money, might as well give it a go. Just keep your resumes out, no harm in a back-up plan. Good Luck! It sounds very exciting!

Last edited by 4star; 03-24-2011 at 09:37 AM.
4star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #3  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Sounds awesome but as 4star says have a back up plans, you never know Plan B might work out a lot better then plan A did in the long run and as long as you have a back up, things seem to fall right into place. Oh and you should def PM me on how you got out of debt within three years haha because I'm totally in the same boat you were in back then!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote