Mini-Goals - Extreme Fat Smash Diet=sucessful

View Full Version : Extreme Fat Smash Diet=sucessful

PrimeTime
03-17-2011, 04:01 PM
Early this march I hit a weightloss WALL.:?: In febuary I lost 9.8lbs and literally sat at 200lbs for two weeks straight in march. NO PROGRESS!!! I thought I'd try the fat smash diet because I remembered I saw results with that diet. I had no idea about the extreme fat smash diet. Although it's been 5 days with diet and excerise i've lost 3lbs. :carrot:I wanted to lose 4lbs but I'm glad to be out of the 200s at least. I hoping that by the end of the week, I will have lost 4lbs. :cool:

"Unless you're willing to have a go, fail miserably, and have another go, success won't happen."

Beila
03-19-2011, 03:17 PM
Glad this worked for you!
I've hit a wall too. I can't get into 140's! It's so frustrating. I think it's been like 2 months or so.

I think I'm gonna give the extreme fat smash diet a try. I've tried it years a ago, and again this year, losing 4 pounds the first week. Just can't seem to get to the second week though with the carbs being introduced into the diet. I love carbs, and it's like a binge trigger for me!

I'll give it a try though and just do one week!

PrimeTime
03-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Glad this worked for you!
I've hit a wall too. I can't get into 140's! It's so frustrating. I think it's been like 2 months or so.

I think I'm gonna give the extreme fat smash diet a try. I've tried it years a ago, and again this year, losing 4 pounds the first week. Just can't seem to get to the second week though with the carbs being introduced into the diet. I love carbs, and it's like a binge trigger for me!

I'll give it a try though and just do one week!

Yeah I'm a little worried to see if this week works out. I'm going to just repeat this cycle. I did binge eat this weekend (which is bad) but I didn't gain any weight from it cause I worked out hardcore to eat it all!