Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-16-2011, 05:10 PM   #1  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Question Is it NACHOOOO day??

I know for me personally, its not my day. I ate nachos today and i feel sick and ughhh and bleh!! and before that, i tried eating those miracle noodles (Barffff) Its been a horrible day of eating or shall i say lack of eating..the extent of my eating has been..2 pancakes(not gluten free) which makes me feel just awful and yet im still eating it and then attempt at miracle noodles but they made me want to barf they were so grose and then i gave in and made nachos. Now dont get me wrong, nachos are good..but the fact that i was eating them in the first place was a no no.. I think ive come to learn that sometimes its not about the food you eat, but instead the why your eating them thats more important to look at.. and let me confess..it was stress.. Yes, i spent a good while on the phone long distance to a open learning university, trying to figure out financial aid for university and pre-req courses to get into the program..Did you know its going to cost me like 800$ just to take two courses that are the pre-req courses prior to even taking the actual program?? To some people, thats pocket change, but to me and my family thats about 2 months of groceries. Sigh.. So i ate out of stress and anxiety... Is it not your day? Cause i know today is not mine.
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 05:19 PM   #2  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

You know what's funny- I bought those miracle noodles- the thick ones and HATED THEM. But then I bought the angel hair ones and loved them

Did you rinse them out really well?

Sorry you had a crummy day
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 05:51 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6''

I know this is beside the point but....dang girl you need to find a new grocery store!! $800 for two months?
That said, look into financial aid. It's out there--you just have to go get it. Take it from me. I'm finishing up my second year of college without having to work because I've be awarded enough to cover tuition, books, rent, gas, groceries of and then some. But, it takes time to apply to everything.
lucyford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 238.5/?/no more scale 4 me!

Height: 5ft 4 (on a good day!)

god i love nachos.. just saying. i ate them last week and felt guilty too but man they were soo good.
bellastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:57 AM   #5  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

i laughed because of the irony of this, the you ate nachos and its not your day. made me giggle.

sorry you had such a bad day! we all have these moments. Have you signed up for finical aid? That could really help. I don't know all the details tho.

hope your day gets better!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote