Old 03-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #1  

Default Anyone near Austin?

Hi IP'ers!

I have been considering this program for months now. Yesterday I told my best friend (who has a clinic in Maryland) that I am feeling so lethargic and sluggish and she insisted I begin this program TODAY. I am so glad she did... I'm tired of fighting the cravings for carbs, etc. (and I have blood sugar issues, so that doesn't help, either)

Anyway, she is sending me a huge box of stuff but for now I don't have enough packets to get me through until the box gets here. Anyone in the Austin area have some packets they would like to sell? Maybe a flavor they ended up not liking? Or any idea where I can get some packets? Or possibly an alternative that will serve as a good replacement until my box gets here?

Any advice or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks Much,
Jayden
Jayden Austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:09 AM   #2  

I used some EAS carb advantage shakes from Walmart while I was waiting to get my order.
deve67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:53 PM   #3  

Ok, thanks! I actually did pick up some at the store just a few minutes ago. Back in the day when I did Body for Life I practically lived on those things.
I can't wait to try all the soups that Ideal Protein has, as well as everything else. So exciting! (at least on day One I'm so excited LOL)

Thanks Much,
Jayden
Jayden Austin is offline   Reply With Quote