100 lb. Club - It feels good to be back!!!!

View Full Version : It feels good to be back!!!!

ubergirl
03-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Today has been a good day....

I stayed 100% on plan, and somehow, I marshaled the common sense NOT to buy myself more raisins or dried cherries even though they were IN MY HAND at Trader Joe's... I looked at the calories of several different packages of dried fruit, trying to make an argument to myself of why it would be a good idea to buy them, but then I remembered that I had been binging on raisins and dried cherries and it there was no possible universe in which it would be a good idea to buy them....

I also FINALLY exercised, after ditching my routine for close to three weeks for no apparent reason. I was tired, but it also amazed me that even after taking three weeks off I am still a lot fitter than I was this time last year. No comparison.

Going off track like that made me feel like I had regressed all the way back to where I started. Not true!

Now, that I've got one solid day under my belt I'm going to weigh in and then readjust my ticker in the morning.

To goal, or bust trying.

VickieLou
03-10-2011, 10:29 PM
:bravo: UberGirl on getting back 100% on Plan and Exercising!

sunray077
03-10-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm glad to see you are back! You have done an awesome job reaching your goals and it is good to see you are back on track!:D

Tai
03-10-2011, 11:08 PM
Yay Uber; great job getting back on track! I think just getting that first day under your belt will be a big help.

Lyn2007
03-13-2011, 06:38 PM
I am so glad to see you back :) ANd I am so warped, when I read your post I saw "marshaled" and immediately had visions of marshmallows dancing in my head... :)

Rosinante
03-13-2011, 07:13 PM
woot! well done!

Eliana
03-13-2011, 07:19 PM
You may just make some gains in fitness now, having taken a break...after the initial week, of course. ;) It's hard coming back!

MonicaM
03-13-2011, 08:16 PM
"Going off the track" is what messes me up every time I diet. I do well, then I really go off, and I cannot rationalize that there is no way I ate an extra 3500 calories, so there is no way I gained a pound. Instead, I totally give up and gain back every single pound, + .