General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #16  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

S/C/G: 189/14x/138

Height: 5'3"

Its a lot to type out but you can google it and a lot of different places tell exactly whats on the plan. Here is something taken from peertrainer dot com

1. Phase I - Detox - This phase lasts 9 days. In this phase you will eat mostly fruits and vegetables. The idea is to cleanse your body of junk and you eliminate things like alcohol and caffeine. By increasing fruits and vegetables you increase the body's ability to cleanse itself on the cellular level. You can eat all the fruits & veggies you want except white potatoes and avocados. You also can have the following: legumes/beans & tofu, 1 cup of oatmeal, 2 cups of brown rice, 2 cups low fat or 1% milk, 2 6oz yogurts and 4 egg whites (eggbeaters) only water & 2 cups of herbal tea to drink. You also get a very limited amount of olive oil dressing to use. This Phase lasts for 9 days.
DEDIKAYTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:52 PM   #17  
Licia New Me

S/C/G: 170/167/125

Height: 5 foot even

The main point of the Fat Smash is to eat 3/4 of your meals as fresh, steamed, or grilled, vegetables or fruits. You can eat unlimited of these, but you can have the other things if you want. It is not advised to eat everything on the list in a given day. That would be overconsumption and just ruin the whole point to purge all excess waste and fat from your body.

Drink only water or herbal tea, NO CAFFEINE OR SWEETENERS... also... absolutely no added salt.. to anything, any normal seasonings without salt are fine.. and one teaspoon of either teriyaki or soy sauce per day, which is very good over steamed veggies and rice for dinner. NO BUTTER or added fats when steaming or saute'd vegetables.
3 POUNDS IN 3 DAYS!!!! THIS WEEK ALREADY... and not hungry... at all.. I eat a lot of beans and yogurt with fruit or vegetables at each meal and snacks.
Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack.. how you are to eat... every 2.5 - 4 hours
newmeLicia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:40 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Height: 5'5

I've been sticking with it, and I feel great. And my clothes fit so much better. I'm staying off the scale, as I'm one of these people that can't handle it when it doesn't say what I think it should.

I'm so proud of the fact that I stopped eating processed foods because of this plan. That was beginning to become a bad habit again.

Good luck, everyone.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #19  
Licia New Me

Today sucked... I woke up with arms that I was unable to move for about an hour and a half. I changed the starter in my car last night and was under there for three hours tinkering. I guess they just lost blood flow. Anyways, I wasn't able to make my egg white omelet, or my lunch of fruit and yogurt and carrots and stuff. I ended up eating one of those pizza sticks from the gas station for breakfast, followed by a half a turkey and swiss sandwich with mustard- snack, and half the bread off. Then for lunch I ate a chicken salad filled tomato from the lunch room, half for lunch and then half for the snack. Dinner really sucked because I had to pick up some computers for my fiance to work on, fix a wire on the starter, and then I am about to leave and go to the store. I know excuses dont make up for mistakes, but work and all of this just did not let it happen today.
I will definitely go by the book tomorrow.
Egg white omelet with 1/2 slice cheese, and 1/2 boca burger inside, with onions and bell peppers.
Snack - banana
Lunch - steamed brocolli and cauliflower with no butter or salt
Snack - apple
Dinner - Vegetable spaghetti with whole wheat noodles
Sauce will be made with - zuchini squash, grated carrots, diced onions, bell peppers, plenty of mushrooms, and one large jar of pasta sauce, know its got salt and stuff but I cant make it from scratch.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #20  

Doing great. I finally got the book. So I'm in for some interesting reading. Really, I've been doing almost everything it says to do. I've been straying a little, but not by much.

I think it's time for the last phase. All I really want to do is develop better habits and feel better. I'm slowly getting there.

This morning I had an egg substitue omlette, banana, cranberry juice. I have my spinach, soy patty and yogurt for lunch. Dinner will be oatmeal, veggie, apple and a yogurt.

Tyla
Old 03-15-2011, 12:08 PM   #21  

It may be time for me to go back to calorie counting. Last night was harder than I thought it would be. It may be time to mix things up a bit. I do, however, really like fat smash plan. (I also miss you, DEDIKAYTED.)
Old 03-15-2011, 08:28 PM   #22  
Licia New Me

I have been straying alot but have eaten more healthy foods overall.. yet probably too much of them. I eat more than you should but less than I used to.... and they are more healthy choices. I made spaghetti with all vegetables no meat and whole grain noodles. 5 grams fiber per serving of noodles, not counting the vegetables... and I probably eat too two servings each time. But I have used the bathroom more regularly.. and my clothes fit better. I may not be losing pounds like I was the first three days, but I am sure I will keep losing.... I still don't add any salt to anything... yet the sugar thing is a problem for me.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:46 PM   #23  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

If you find yourself straying from the plan but still choosing healthy choices than I say just calorie count and not worry about being on an official plan - because if you do, it feels like failure when you don't follow it perfectly..

Still.. eating fat smashable, healthy foods in moderation, with other healthy foods (especially protein) thrown in = healthy calorie countable plan!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:48 PM   #24  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

Sorry I hadn't been in here that much!!! I have been on a mission with trying to figure my body out that I have been all over the internet and bookstores trying to refocus and regroup!! But I am still here for support!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 11:40 AM   #25  

Doing fat smash still, but had a little raisin bran this morning for variety. Mostly doing vegetarian, but will add a little lean protein for seratonin. I'm counting cals, too. I'm changing things slightly to shake things up a bit with my body, so when I go back to fat smash totally, I will lose again. The Fat Smash Plan has really helped me be in better control and stop eating processed foods.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:58 AM   #26  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

Tyla!

Sounds like you have a great plan! That's whats great about fat smash.. Helps bring you back on course in a nice and simple way

I love eating vegetarian as well! I have mixed emotions about it, so I do throw some lean meat (fish and turkey) in here and there. We gotta do what makes us FEEL BEST!
Old 03-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #27  

D, thanks for your support. By the way, I lost a pound today. Yay!
Old 03-16-2011, 04:40 PM   #28  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyla View Post
By the way, I lost a pound today. Yay!

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!! On to the next pound!!! Yaaaay!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:41 PM   #29  
Licia New Me

She is so in the 120s...... WTG GIRL!!! Wish it would be that simple for me.. total TOM this week and eating everything Im not supposed to... well not really....
GOOD FOR ME MOMENTS:
accidentally put one of my sons fries in my mouth without thinking.... opened the window, and spit it out before I swallowed any of the unhealthy fattening salty fry....
someone handed me a large bag of peanut M & Ms and I folded them over and told them where I put them... but later ate ONLY ONE
Instead of picking up a bag of cereal or m&ms I ate a bowl of whole grain spaghetti... 8 grams of fiber in that bowl... and some meat and vegetables... im eating only breads and stuff full of fiber and whole grains.
BAD FOR ME MOMENTS:
yesterday ate that dry cereal for a snack...
Ate a rice crispy treat, in place of a much more calorie filled bowl of spaghetti...
ate some of my son's candy while he was eating it...
IN BETWEEN MOMENT:
drank cup of coffee this morning at work with SUGAR AND CREAMER.. - BUT dumped it out half way through.. AND PROCEEDED TO DRINK A CUP OF WATER
Have not lost any more weight.... but plan on trying my hardest to stick to it this week.. also has not helped that my fridge went out and i can not keep fresh veggies in there....
Old 03-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #30  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

Licia,

Great job at gaining control and making good choices! I know its waaay hard sometimes, so way to go!