Old 03-07-2011, 09:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning....off to tap practice, BBL
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:45 AM   #3  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Thanks for the new pages RHONDA,hope you have fun at your tap practicing class.

NANCY-You poor thing!! You have been going though so much,with this horrible disease your Robin has. Yes you were normal I had the same with the mixed feeling when my DH had cancer.I had no family up here but my hubby, and that was scary.Stay close & talk to the Lord he will strengthen you like he did me,& in return I gained true friends that I now call my sisters.

PAM-No don't say the four letter word,I'm sick of the snow,but I was ,lucky it didn't come my way/Thanks for the congrats,wish it was a little more but with the lack of exercising I have no chance.

VICKIE-Sorry about your 3 lb gain,you'll get it down again. I think we have a duplicate new pages on the board. I'm posting over hear as i saw Rhonda's pages first.

Have to go and meet my friend at the gym to sign up for the walking/tour.Will be back later.

Last edited by beach bum; 03-07-2011 at 10:54 AM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 224/146/147

Height: 5"2

hey girls hope your all ok? Thanks sandra for the support i hope you are ok you do loads for people in need good on you xxx
ems81wales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #5  
focused and aiming

Ems, you are too sweet. Thank you so much. I appreciate you so much. I am very proud of each and every one of you chickies here. I thoroughly enjoy reading about all of your successes and am trying to get them to rub off onto me.

Rhonda and Maryann, sounds like you had your day planned. You, too, Vickie. I haven't done much at all today except run some errands this morning. Curtis and I have had a lazy Monday the rest of the time.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:09 PM   #6  

So, shall we use these pages? I think I was a bit ahead of you this morning Vickie??

I had a good day with food and exercise program, and am turning in early.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:19 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Just got back from Bible study. Isaiah is full of prophecy, but it is also full of promises. One we read tonight is 49:16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands. What a thought! God has our names engraved in the palms of his hands!! Awesome

I am half heartedly eating kinda low carb and have lost a couple of pounds. I am trying to eat only meats and small amounts of fruits and veggies. I don't know how long that will last, but I think it's helping me get back on track. I'm watching you all lose weight, and I'm so excited for you all! Vickie, even though you say you have gained three pounds, look at your ticker!! It's awesome. Let us know how ww goes.

Nancy, I'm praying!!!

Hey to the rest of you chickies! Have a good night.
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #8  

I was at the gym at 6:15 this morning My day and week are so busy I had to go then or not get my four routines in this week and have a rest day.

After that I went to tap practice. Then DH and I went out for Fat Tuesday pancakes. Don't forget yours! I've been awake so long that I've eaten 2/3 of my calories already. Salad, cottage cheese and protein powder for the rest of the day!

I lost another pound (of course, the pancakes might change that).

BBL
Old 03-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #9  
focused and aiming

Sloan, that's a beautiful thought. Thank you for sharing.

Rhonda, I am amazed at your energy. Doyle and my grandmother was a lot like you. She kept the road hot. Congrats on sending another pound away.

Vickie, I agree with Sloan. You're doing fantastically!

I just got home from WW. I didn't wi as I'm back on the "not weighing very often" spree. Got me 6 months of food journal trackers. I really enjoy having the spiral booklets.

Biggest Loser tonight. Life is good.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:19 PM   #10  

I wish I had the energy to do more cardio, but I don't....at least not yet.

Have a great day...BBL
Old 03-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #11  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Had a wonderful yesterday with my friend .We first went to the gym to sign up for the walking tour again. Its starts up in April and end at the end of May. Than we headed for Walmart to have my pictures from my camera to be developed 155 photos. My DD told me that I didn't have enough room on the magazine and the man told me differently. After he made a disc for my photos he erased the mag and now I can start taking pictures again. Once that was done we went to subways & I ordered a child size 4" sub with roast beef and the works. Than I brought Alice back to my house and we watched a video and than had Danish & tea.

This morning I had a doctors appointment for a follow up of my knee. That went well than I told him at I had a problem with my left hand with the tingling along with pins & needles 24 hrs a day without stopping. I now have to go back for PT with my therapist John for the next couple of weeks to see if I get rid of this thing. If not, I might have to go for surgery to remove the deterring disc,as the problem was a the base of my neck with a deterring disc.

SLOANE=I think that I have to lower my carbs again,but which ones is the question????? I love bread pasta & rice,and that the only carbs I use.Except if potatoes,corn and beets are carbs I have lots of them. I like the Reading from Isaiah thanks for sharing.

SANDRA-My friend always has lots of ideas to get us started and to enjoy the rest of the day.Lucky I have her.

RHONDA-I had pancakes this morning also,but mine were low fat ones from the Bisquick healthy hearty mix.

Have a great day,see you some time tomorrow afternoon after Ash Wed Services.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #12  
focused and aiming

Ladies, I have an announcement to make. My dear friend kellygirltexas is going to join us sometime soon. Kelly is my OA sponsor!! Well, she's more than my sponsor; she's my dear friend. Kelly is working the CORE program for her first time and is doing great. You are going to love her and her enthusiasm. We just got off the phone a few minutes ago. Her excitement for CORE is very contagious. I always feel uplifted after chatting with her. She's a world of knowledge. I am so glad she's decided to join us.

Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda, I will do some while watching BL tonight. I know I need to do more, but it's just not happening yet. Maybe some day I'll hear the click.

Maryann, you're lucky to have your gf to walk with. Makes me smile.

Paula, thank you for your help with the dairy question.

Guess I'd best get off here now and go outside. Our weather is gorgeous! I need to soak up some sun. Catch ya'll later.

Last edited by ontarget; 03-08-2011 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:56 PM   #13  

hello chickies.

The weather is gorgeous here too. Sandra, you are doing better than I am in the exercise department. Why is it so difficult to stay motivated? I did rake leaves for over an hour today, does that count?

Maryann, glad you are joining a walking group. I know you love doing that. Hope the PT goes well.

missing JOJO. Hope she is having a wonderful time, and we know she is.

Rhonda, you are just too busy.

sloan, your ticker is pretty awesome too.

My hubby told me today that it looks like I've lost more weight, but I haven't. Been stuck for a month, but no gain. I know I need to add exercise, but I'm lazy. There, I've said it. I'm lazy.

hi ems.

Welcome Kelly. I did core until this newest program. Love it.

Last edited by pam920; 03-08-2011 at 05:58 PM.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #14  
focused and aiming

Pam, it sounds like your body's firming even if you haven't lost any more pounds. Kudos to dh for noticing! Yes, I definitely think you can count raking leaves as exercise.

Tuesday:
Old 03-08-2011, 07:19 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Pouring down rain and cold here. There is even a slight chance for snow on Thursday. I have been staying away from all breads and starchy veggies; also, no rice or pasta. I'm going to "choir practice" on Thursday, so I'm not sure how margaritas, I mean Mexican music, will fit in with my plan. I may have to "sing a couple of Mexican songs" anyway.

Sandra, I'm excited about meeting your friend. She sounds fun!

Maryann, your day sounds nice.

Rhonda, congrats on the loss. I was invited to Fat Tuesday at my mom's church, but I decided to stay home and eat low carb. Have a pancake or two for me!!!

Pam, it's nice when the hubby notices our efforts. Congrats!!!

Hey to the rest of you chickies!!
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote