Old 03-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 177.4/CW/135.0

Height: 5'5"

Default WW At Work Simply Filling question

Good morning all,

I've been attending WW At Work sessions - third week started yesterday. I am following Simply Filling because I was quite familiar with Core. I asked my leader if there are any additional pamphlets or sheets explaining the program in more detail she could give me to help me with the program. She said no. Can it be that the only thing I have to go on are pages 48 and 49 of the Getting Started Book? That's it? Nothing else? If any of you can give me information as to what I could ask my leader to bring in next Monday, I will email her so she can prepare it in advance.

Thanks for any input.
dixiecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #2  

My leader gave me something when I told her I wanted to do Simply Filling Technique. It's a handout sheet. It's called...

Situation Worksheet
Simply Filling
An Alternative to Tracking

She got it in a file box, with other handouts. I would have her ask someone at WW about it if she doesn't know what you are talking about. Maybe someone else will know, if she doesn't.

Good luck. I do SFT and love it. I have always hated having to count points.
pam920 is offline   Reply With Quote