Old 02-28-2011, 11:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 299/263/150

Height: 5' 4"

Default Eating like Charlie Sheen

I've realized that some days I eat like Charlie Sheen parties. I just have no control and no one to tell me what to do. I'm laughing as I type this because I just saw the teaser of the interview he did and he's like a raving lunatic. Sad, but true. I think he has real mental health issues. On the other hand, I will not deny that some, maybe most days, I choose to make poor choices. Charlie and I may not be so different; we just have different drugs of choice. Not sure what his are but my main one is chocolate. I am declaring that I will stop eating like a spoiled brat. I am not entitled to it just because I want it.
gagirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:20 AM   #2  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

I was going to say... The tweaker diet works for weight control, and not a lot else! Then I realized you were making an analogy, not actually looking to eat like Sheen
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:05 AM   #3  

Height: 5'1

The title made me laugh, but I knew exactly what you meant - because I can totally relate! Unfortunately I don't have any advice, because I am still struggling with a chocolate addiction
Hazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:52 AM   #4  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

OK that's SO WEIRD!! I said the exact same thing after watching a clip on GMA! That's exactly the way I used to be - almost GLEEFUL in my gluttony!! that I was so fabulous, I should be able to eat what I want whenever I want in any quantity that I wanted!!! absolutely! And while I knew I was fat, I thought I "carried it well" hahahah 5'8 and 323, I'm pretty sure people notice hahahahah

That's exactly what I had to do -- beat the spoiled brat inside me into submission, deal with her and put her on a permanent time out!! I even SHOPPED like I would for a toddler - oh, that's cute and it's a 4X, I'll buy it without trying it becaue that's the size i am! ridiculous!

Here's hoping Charlie can subdue the child demon inside him geeeesh he's scary! Ranting that a negative drug test proves anything more than he hasn't had something in 72 hours... I think the rapid frenetic speech patterns, denial, aggression, and grandiose ideas might say there's still some work to be done there!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote