Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-28-2011, 02:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 226.8 /ticker/150

Height: 63.5

Default Minor Victory

Not sure if this is the right place for my post but here goes... Today I feel great! I lost 2.8 lbs at Weight Watchers! But the bigger victory is that I'm sticking with it! My usual MO is to give up a few weeks in. Everyone around me thinks I'm crazy for trying to lose weight, my mom (well intentioned) says you're not fat honey your big boned! What??? My sister who recently has gone from a size 24 to a 12 says stop eating and you'll lose weight! What??? I know they love me, I do! But the people on 3fatchicks seem to understand my plight a little better and for that I am grateful! Every morning I log on 3fc for my daily dose of encouragement! I wish everyone on here success for this is not easy!
lilmomma2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:53 AM   #2  
Squeeee

S/C/G: 200/161/110

Height: 4"11

That's awesome, good luck!
Squishy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:37 AM   #3  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

IMHO, that is more than a minor victory! I think that when you step on that scale after a week of hard work and it is less than the week before, it is a MAJOR victory! Of course, if the scale goes up, do not fret as it's probably that TOM or whatever trick our bodies like to play on us. :-) As long as you know you were doing what you had to do --- everyday is a victory!

Keep up the great work. And you are on the right path!
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote