Simply Filling/Core - Weekly Chat - Feb 28-Mar 6

View Full Version : Weekly Chat - Feb 28-Mar 6

pam920
02-28-2011, 09:03 AM
new thread

pam920
02-28-2011, 09:11 AM
Good morning. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Still have that yukky cough, but it's getting better. I'm going with my sis for her consultation for her colonoscopy. She is 63 and never had one. I talked her into it. We have colon cancer on both sides of the family and surprised her dr. hasn't suggested it. I used to see him and I had to ask him for a referral. He's an internist and should know better.

Sandra, I know you did great. You are amazing.

Watched some of the Oscar's yesterday. Did notice that the women were so skinny. Loved most of the dresses.

Hope all you chickies have a super week.

p.s. My husband has finally quit smoking. I am so happy. I quit over 17 yrs ago. He never smoked in front of me, as he knew it upset me. Just wanted to share that.

ems81wales
02-28-2011, 10:32 AM
hope you feel better soon pam and i hope your husband keeps up with the non smoking i gave up 6 years ago xxx

Tejas
02-28-2011, 11:34 AM
That's great news about your DH, Pam. He just did the best thing he could for his health.

I've been to tap practice, and going to the gym later. I am going to focus this week on scrutinizing every food for hidden sugars. I've just about rid my diet of anything with high fructose corn syrup, and now I'm after the rest of the added sugars.

beach bum
02-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Hi Ladies:)

Had a very busy morning.First I called my DD to wish her a very Happy 41st Birthday. After that it was to the bank and than grocery shopping.

By the time I came home and in doors the wind started up along with a down pout. They're talking about a nor'easter this afternoon with winds blowing at 50 MPH. Heard some thunder boomers in the background some where.

I stayed up and watched the whole OSCAR show.Sorry I did as this morning it was hard to get up. Happy that the KINGS SPEECH won the best picture of the year and that Colin Firth got the Oscar for playing the king, but I was disappointed that the actor that played the teacher didn't get the supporting actor award.

PAM-Thanks for the pages. We have colon cancer in our side of the family also. My Mom & Dad had the cancer in them but they didn't die of it. So my sister and I have our colonoscopy faithfully every 5 years. Glad that your DH quit smoking, too scary with all that cancer around.

RHONDA-You're doing excellent in the exercising dept. But it hard to find all the hidden sugars on the food labels. I tried that and after a while I just gave up.

Have to go, have a great day

Tejas
02-28-2011, 09:33 PM
Maryann, I shouldn't have said "hidden" since they obviously couldn't be found. What I mean is just checking the grams of sugar in each food. There are no guidelines about how much sugar, so I'm just trying to keep it as low as possible.

ontarget
02-28-2011, 10:46 PM
Did someone say food is going out of style? I've been eating all day like it is.

Rhonda, you're amazing. I am sure the weight is going to fall quickly for you.

Pam, congratulations to your husband. He has made a healthy choice for sure.

Ems, congrats to you, too, for quitting smoking. That's one habit I've never had but can imagine how difficult it must be to quit.

Maryann, I completely forgot about the Oscars last night. I was on the computer a long long time.

Vickie, did you go to WW? I thought of going in the AM especially since I missed OA tonight but have decided to just get back OP. My sponsor and I are talking daily. That helps me a lot; however, today it was "anything goes."

Catch ya'll later. Night night.

beach bum
03-01-2011, 08:33 AM
Good Morning Ladies:)

The sun is shinning so I think we are going to have a nice day.Not feeling well this morning but I must get to the post office and get my income taxes mailed. Nothing new otherwise.When I get home I'm going to rest either on the couch or go back to bed. Hope I'm not coming down with the flu bug.

Have a great day,I try to come back & see what you guys are up to.

pam920
03-01-2011, 09:01 AM
Good morning all.

Maryann, hope you aren't comiing down with what I have. I was up all night with a cough. Too lazy to get up and take some cough medicine.

We have an appt to get our taxes done at 11.

Rhonda, I check for sugar too. Try to keep it at 3 or under. Also try to watch the sodium.

Sandra, are you a lifetime member at WW? I stopped my monthly pass and will try to do it on my own. If I start to gain again, it's back to the meetings.

On my second cup of coffee. Have a great day.

jojo23
03-01-2011, 10:33 AM
As most of you know, our daughter died last May, just 2 weeks short of her 32nd birthday. She was autistic and epileptic and suffered a seizure which she didn't come out of. We have no other children. We got through Christmas OK but now Mothering Sunday is on the horizon, the cards are out and adverts everywhere. This will be the first one for many years that she hasn't helped her dad bring me breakfast in bed with a huge card she had made herself and a box of chocolates (which she ate!) Its going to be a tough few weeks. Convention dictates that we should 'be over it now dear' and we are expected to be back the way we were. We belong to a berevement group which is fantastic and what with their support and getting the house ready to sell so we can move to a smaller one, we are making good progress but its blinking slow with these emotional minefield dates popping up through the year.

Moan over!

ontarget
03-01-2011, 11:01 AM
JoJo,:hug: I love you.

ontarget
03-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Pam and Maryann, I hope you're feeling better.

Pam, I am a WW Lifetime member. Got there in 2000. Stayed there a few minutes before regaining. Every time I go to a meeting, I pay. Maybe some day before too long I'll get to go for free. As of now I do enjoy not having to pay for missed meetings. That's a big perk.

Tejas
03-01-2011, 11:49 AM
:hug: Jojo. Convention is for morons who have no compassion.

blessedwithsarah
03-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Jojo, those who say that never suffered a loss. Especailly the loss of a child. We lost our first born when he was 4 months old. Ben was born with heart defects related to a genetic condition. Its been 9 years since Ben passed away -- I can say for me, there is no getting over it. But, you do eventually find a way to function through life and keep grief at bay. But for me it still come up hard and it hurts just as much today as it did 9 years ago.

We were blessed with having our dd Sarah who was born one year and one day after Ben died. Sarah just turned 8 this past Sunday.

HUGS to you!

pam920
03-01-2011, 01:19 PM
jojo, my heart aches for you. I've never suffered the loss of a child, but my sis has and I know how much she still grieves for him and it's been 10 yrs. Hugs to you.

Paula, hugs to you too. My sis that lost her 36 yr old son, also lost 2 babies.

Sandra, I will never make lifetime. I know you need to lose at least 5 lbs, so maybe when I'm closer to goal, I'll rejoin and try again.

ontarget
03-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Pam, that sounds like a good plan. I wish you the best of success.

Rhonda, this afternoon Curtis saw 2 roadrunners out by the barn. We're hoping those 2 will multiply. I was gone getting hair/nails done and missed them. I did see bluebirds coming and going around their houses while eating breakfast, though.

Paula, I am so glad you have dd. What a blessing!

Vickie, how's your day? Did you decide to go to WW? I'm not. I'm going to OA.

Ladies, I am back OP and am feeling great. Rosebushes are leafing; daffodils are blooming, I just ordered morning glory and birdhouse gourd seeds for planting. Life is good.

nancy237
03-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Robin has come through another tough week and is on the mend. All his blood counts are improving and he seems to be past this infection. The doctor plans to discharge him tomorrow evening and then we have a day of transplant testing at Duke Hospital Thursday .
I don't know if I shared but they have a 2 Cord Blood matches for him
and we will find out Thursday more about the timing and if they think he is
ready for the transplant.
One choice we have to make is whether to participate in a study that allows the cord blood to grow out for 3 weeks before he gets it. The advantage is
that there would be more cells to transplant and better /faster engrafting where the transplanted blood is producing new cells . The disadvantage is that 3 weeks delay will probably mean another Chemo round while we wait.
Each round of Chemo seems to be taking a heavier toll on his body and each has had some serious complications afterwards. I feel like his body is getting weaker and weaker and he needs that strength to get through the transplant process.

Thanks for the support..I am sorry my posts are so one sided lately ....

jojo23
03-02-2011, 03:10 AM
Thank you all so much. We lost 3 babies (low birth weight) one little boy and twin boys before our daughter clocked in with a weight of 10lbs 3ozs. Over the last few months the progress we made after losing the boys seems to have all gone and we have had to start all over. We are concentrating on looking forward to when the memories become comforting. I know it will happen. We are not often down, so will soon pop up again

Tejas
03-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Jojo, I have friends who lost two babies also, shortly after birth. The first one's death was a total shock to everyone, doctors included. When the second one began to behave as the first one had, my friends rushed him to the hospital. In spite of the fact that it was a world-reknowed hospital, the staff didn't really believe my friends and wouldn't admit the infant. He died. This was over 30 years ago. No one "gets over" these losses, as anyone who is emotionally intact and has experienced loss knows. You just incorporate it into your life and keep breathing, finding ways to take some joy and do good works.

Nancy, what difficult decisions you have to make. And, it's so true that chemo saps the strength and depletes your reserves.

On a more mundane point, I think we have a bluebird nest, at least there's a nest in the birdhouse. I haven't see the birds.

Let's all send good thoughts to our fellow humans fighting for freedom in Libya.

I'm off to the gym, then to get a pedicure, attend an oil painting class, and get a massage. Great day ahead!

Rhonda

beach bum
03-02-2011, 10:08 AM

Feeling myself again, probably caught some 24 hr thing. Had chicken soup and crackers for my meals and vegged on the couch for the rest of the day.

PAM-Hope your feeling better today also. I put the cough med & spoon on your night stand so if your need it during the night you have it by your bed side.Good Luck with your taxes I had to pay this year,and had so much paper work being 70 1/2. because I had 2 IRA's.

JOJO-Sending lots of cyberspace:hug: hugs:hug: your way,just think of all the wonderful times you had with her.I know its going to be hard with all those cards and flowers that they have with all these money making holidays. It was sad for me on Valentine's day as my DH passed 16 months ago.

have a nice day

pam920
03-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Morning chicks.

jojo, all those "firsts" for you. It's only been a year since your daughter passed. I can say it will get earlier, and maybe it will, maybe it won't. I have no idea, as I've never had to experience the loss you have. My thoughts will be with you this Mother's Day.

Maryann, glad you are better. I was up again, all night coughing. I got up and took the robitussin but it didn't help much. I'm still coughing this morning. We have to pay on our taxes too.

We donated a 6 piece wall unit, and a few other things to a local charity and they picked them up this morning. So glad to be rid of them. They were left at this house when we bought it last year.

Rhonda, sounds lilke a fun day in store for you.

Nancy, best of luck to you in any decision you make.

Watched Biggest Loser and was glad to see Arthur go. My favorite saying...what goes around, comes around.

ontarget
03-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Tuesday:

:ebike::ebike::ebike:

JoJo, :hug:

Rhonda, I'll bet you do have bluebirds. Isn't that neat!! Enjoy them. If it's a different bird, just enjoy it, too. We had sparrows in some of our houses last year after they ran the bluebirds off. BB came back later and have been here since.

We're going fishing in a few minutes. Curtis has the boat loaded and I've made a picnic. Should be fun. (My points are already documented.)

Maryann and Pam, I'm glad you're feeling better.

Nancy, I don't envy you and Robin having to make those difficult decisions. My prayers are with you both.

ems81wales
03-02-2011, 04:23 PM
jojo i am sorry to hear about th eloss of your daughter last year i hope you can get through this difficult time and were all here for you. xxxx

sloanie
03-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Hey chickies, sorry I've been MIA. What I thought was a cold last week turned out to be the flu. While still recovering, I spent the weekend with my daughter then the first three days of this week with students at our state Health Occupations Students of America convention. I got home this afternoon then went to my painting class. I still feel a little tired from the flu, but am definitely much better.

Jojo, each and every day I think of my dad. Each and every day, I feel sad about losing him. As everyone else has said, those who make insensitive comments obviously have not suffered the loss of someone close to them. You have suffered the one loss that is not supposed to happen, and no one can imagine how that feels unless they have suffered the same loss. I will be praying for you and Mark.

Nancy, I'll be praying for God to give you clarity as you make the decision about whether or not to wait for the stem cells. I'm glad Robin is closer to going home. Don't worry about your posts being "one sided". Your life circumstances need to be your focus. We are just glad to hear from you as you and Robin are on this journey. Keep us posted.

Hey to the rest of you chickies!!

jojo23
03-03-2011, 03:11 AM
Firstly than you for all your support and the great wave of love which has come our way. No, we will never get over this but, like so many blows we have had over the years we will put it in the loop and carry on. We ger great comfort from the thought thst she is safe now. She was so vulnerable with no speech that we often worried about her after we were gone. We know now that one day the three of us will be together again and we cling to that thought.

Nancy Chemo is a dreadful thing to got through, especially for the loved ones watching it all. I send you and Robin all my love.

beach bum
03-03-2011, 10:59 AM

VERY VERY cold [17]outdoors,so I think I 'll stay in until I go to choir practice this afternoon. By than the temps will be a little bit higher. I have to get gas for my car,and than go to buy an album for the pictures my DD sent up from Christmas & New Year.

PAM-Thanks,Oh maybe you should go to the doctor is the cough meds are working for you.Hope you feeling better soon.Not a B/L fan anymore. Don't like how the program changed. I'm wondering way Bob is advertising Quaker oatmeal lately is he leaving the show, now that they have so many trainers.

NANCY- I'm sorry I didn't see & respond to your post the other day.Oh my goodness you and Robin have been carrying such heavy crosses lately. Sending special prayers out your way.

SLOANE-Sorry you had that dreadful flu,I never had a the flu or flu shot thinking that it was a live virus.I think the next time they give out the shot I will definitely get it.

Have to go,have a nice day

Tejas
03-03-2011, 12:34 PM
I had a great day yesterday, and today promises more of the same. I'm just frustrated with the lack of weight loss, and am going to go down to 1200 calories on the days that I do not go to the gym. We'll see what happens. I do believe though that I'm learning more about my body, and I suppose that's good.

Vickie, what kind of painting class are you taking. I started an oil painting class yesterday and am excited about it.

Nancy, I'm thinking about you and Robin and your day today. If the schedule is the same, you're at the hospital. Good luck!

Rhonda

pam920
03-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Hello chicks.

I want to go to a painting class. I wish I had my paints here in Florida. Sadly, they are in KY. I am going to try to make room to bring them to Florida in the Fall. I am here more than KY. I love to paint. I do both acrylics and oils, but prefer oils.

What are both you chicks painting?

Maryann, that is really cold. I would have to stay inside. Be careful of any hidden patches of ice. I think both Bob and Jillian might be gone next season. I don't really care for the new trainers. Seems like all they do is box. Jillian is having a baby. I don't think she is pregnant, so maybe adoption. I saw Bob and can't believe he is selling instant oatmeal. I never eat the instant, taste like sawdust to me. Give me steel cuts anytime.

Time for lunch.

ontarget
03-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Hi there, Chickies. I just came inside from working over 1.5 hours in the yard. I'm a tad sunburned and my back aches a little, but I'm in "hog heaven" (whatever that is). I love working outside. Surely I earned at least 2 AP's. I put up 1 hummingbird feeder. We have daffodils blooming. I heard the hummers start arriving when flowers start blooming. Life is good.

Rhonda, the weight is bound to start coming off. Your body's prob been busy building muscle. I'll bet you're smaller now than you normally were at your current weight.

Waving at everyone here and those yet to arrive. Hope you're having a wonderful day.

PS: I'm thoroughly enjoying the Biggest Loser Board here at 3FC.

nancy237
03-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Our Thursday at Duke had to be canceled . This morning about 7:30 (as we were leaving for Duke) Robin had a bad nosebleed that we could not stop. First the doctor had us go to Rex for a platelet transfusion. After that an ENT met us at the ER . We got home from that about 2 pm and by 3pm Robin was running a 102.6 fever. Back to the Dr office . We are home for the night and go back to Dr Rose in the morning. If the fever was a reaction to the platelets then it might be gone by tomorrow. If it is an infection Robin will be admitted into the hospital. I had prayed all week for the Duke appointment and also prayed about having peace if things did not go as we planned & hoped . My heart was calm in the middle of the chaos today !! Duke was amazing in reassuring us that they will see us when he is ready .

I do feel like his body is reaching that point that it can only take so much more.

Tejas
03-04-2011, 12:06 AM
Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear that Robin is suffering again, and you too. Staying calm is critical and I'm happy to hear that you could reach that place.

jojo23
03-04-2011, 03:05 AM
Nancy Important things first. I have a friend who is a nun. We did our midwifery training together in the 70's. They say opposites attract don't they. I didn't know she was a nun until she told me. Boy, was my face red wondering exactly what I'd let fly with when things got a bit hairy in the delivery suites.She is working with very sick people in Africa. Anyway, I mentioned in an e-mail that Robin was having a rough trot and she has put him on the prayers for the sick at her mother house. That's the convent back home, where the order of nun's she belongs to are based.

We are going to Norfolk tomorrow to spend a few days with old friends. I think we will be away a week. It has come out of the blue and exactly what we need. We will be able to walk in some beautiful countryside and no hills! Also we will spend some time sailing on the broads. To avoid confusion, the bnroads are a stretch of water. Talk to you all when we get back.

Ems I'll bring you a stick of rock back, bach.

Vickie
03-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Nancy, my friend, this makes me cry but only because I feel there is nothing I can do but pray for you and Robin. I will absolutely continue to pray my hardest for both of you. I'm glad that your faith is helping you to be strong as I'm sure Robin needs you to be his strong rock right now. I'm sure he's frightened out of his mind.

ems81wales
03-04-2011, 11:01 AM
hehe cheers jojo i hope you have anice time.

I lost a lb this week girls hope your all well xxx

Tejas
03-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Pam, you asked what Sloan and I are painting. I'm doing an oil of a group of petunias...close up view; pink, purple, white, orange and green are the colors

ontarget
03-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Nancy, my heart breaks for you and Robin, too. You are a remarkably strong woman. Staying calm had to be difficult, but you did it for Robin. I will continue to pray for you both.

JoJo, good news about your upcoming trip. Enjoy every minute.

Ems, :woohoo: on losing this week. You're doing great!

I just got home from subbing. Curtis is on the mower. I'm ready to go eat dinner. It has to be dinnertime somewhere in the world even though it's 3 pm here.

Rhonda, your painting sounds pretty and colorful. Where will you hang it when you're finished?

Tejas
03-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Sandra, where I hang it will depend upon whether I like the finished product! I've got lots of closets in case I don't like it.

Just home from a tough workout, but the good thing is that I can do them at all!

sloanie
03-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Nancy, I am so thankful for your peace! I will be praying for physical strength for Robin and emotional strength for you and Robin.

Tomorrow I am going to a palette knife painting class. I just finished a bird's nest with little blue eggs. It turned out really nice. I'll try to post a pic soon.

DS is whining for his puter, so I'll have to check in later. TTFN

nancy237
03-05-2011, 12:15 AM
Thanks for all the encouraging words...

After a normal temperature throughout the night, Robin woke up with a fever and weakness this morning . We went to the Dr and because of his low oxygen level and low blood pressure they called an ambulance to transport him to Rex Intensive Care Unit. It seemed like an episode of House with all the doctors coming in and out guessing at all the possible causes for the problems. One doctor feels it is possible that its all related to a reaction from the platelet transfusion he got Thursday. That can cause lung damage that is temporary. It has a fancy name I can't remember. Another possibility is a reoccurring infection from his central lines . They plan to run labs and treat the most likely causes and continue to try to figure out what is wrong.
It breaks my heart to see him going through this ..He is keeping such an attitude of faith & prayer despite one complication after another..
The ICU will not allow me to stay overnight with him. It's hard to come home to a comfy bed when he is there.

Tejas
03-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Oh, Nancy, I so remember those nights with my late husband when I wanted to stay over and he would send me home because I had to go to work the next day. It was so terribly lonely. :hug:

beach bum
03-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Hi Ladies:)
Sorry for being MIA yesterday. I was out with a friend and and didn't get back until 4 PM. Today I going out with my friend Alice for a walk along the beach,and if it gets to cold to walk we'll go into BBC to get warmed up with a cup of tea.

LOST .5 THIS MORNING A W-I SO THAT BRING ME DOWN TO 166.5

PAM-Oh I will be careful of the black ice as I don't want t ruin anything in my knee. Oh I didn't know that about Jillian,now that explains why the two new trainers. Thanks for the info.

NANCY-I agree with the ladies your a strong woman and you do have the faith, hang on to take during the troubled days. Still praying a special pray for both of you.

Have to go, as it getting late I have to pick up my bread at the bakery before I go out for the rest of the day

Tejas
03-05-2011, 01:31 PM
I just got home from participating in the "Great American Clean-up" event. My church group cleaned up the street where our building is, including a creek area. We found a hobo hangout which really needed our attention. I've learned recently that our area is quite popular with the old-fashioned hobos who "ride the rails." We have a lot of trains through here and they ride them, without tickets of course.

I was very happy with my ability to bend, stoop, and twist today without aching. All that time at the gym has prepared me for picking up trash :lol:

I'll be going out to the gym a little later to do some time on the elliptical and do my upper body workout. But, first, a brief nap.

OH, the blue bird house is occupied by chickadees. That's OK, they need a home too.

pam920
03-05-2011, 05:26 PM
hi all.

Nancy, my prayers are with both of you. Hope Robin is feeling better today. Still in ICU?

Rhonda, you never stop. I get tired reading all you do each day.

Maryann, I hear more snow is headed that way. Will you be getting it? oops, almost forgot to celebrate with you on your loss this week. wtg!!!

ems, congrats to you also for a loss this week.

I'm starving. Making my chicken piccata and I think it's ready, so I'm off to have some.

ontarget
03-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Nancy, I hope all is going better for Robin and you. Thank you for keeping us informed. I am so sorry you're both having to go through so much emotional pain and stress.

Maryann, congratulations on losing that half pound.

Rhonda, chickadees are cute. Enjoy!

Pam, we had an almost CORE dinner tonight. Pinto beans with ham, beets, onions, and a small piece of cornbread. That was very very filling. I could have done without the cornbread but didn't.

Sloan, you sound like you're feeling much better. Sounds like all is getting back to normal for you.

We've stayed home all day today. I've been checking for scores from other venues. So far, I'm still in first. I spent some time today baking 2 cakes and soaking pinto beans. Our church is responsible for feeding some folks in Fort Worth tomorrow evening. I'm going along also to help serve.

Nothing much else happening now.

nancy237
03-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Robin is still in ICU...His blood pressure has stabilized but his need for oxygen is still very high. After a CAT scan today they are leaning towards pneumonia as a cause and hope it will respond to antibiotics.
I am not sure how I am doing ...I seem very strong & okay one minute and
then a total wreck a few minutes later.. There seems no in between for me .
Is that normal ?? I talked to our pastor at the hospital tonight and he must think its weird that I was so calm & joking around because he caught me when I was "up" not long after that I was weeping in the bathroom at the hospital....

Tejas
03-06-2011, 09:25 AM
Nancy, my experience was very similar to yours. Do not expect yourself to have an emotional steady state. Why would you? Whatever you feel is legitimate.

Robin is your focus and my advice is to be as connected to him as is possible at any one time. :hug:

ems81wales
03-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Thanks sandra and pam xxx

sloanie
03-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Hang in there, Nancy. We love you! Prayers are going up for both of you.

ontarget
03-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Nancy, you sound normal to me. I totally understand the mood swings. I will keep sending up prayers for you and Robin.

Ems, you're welcome. You're doing great. I'm impressed.

Vickie, I tried to send you a chat message on FB yesterday but missed you. Maybe sometime we can have a chat. I'd like that.

Rhonda, you are a wise woman. I like to read what you share with Nancy and others. Great advice!

We are home from lunch after church resting getting ready to go back later to help serve dinner to over 100 unfortunate folks. I have a pot of beans in the slow cooker and sliced cakes on 2 plates. Others are bringing the same and also smoked wings and scalloped potatoes. Several of us will be caravaning up to Ft. Worth from our little church out here in the country.

Have a good Sunday afternoon/evening, Chickies.

Vickie
03-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Sorry I missed you, Sandra! With my Mac, I can open up multiple tabs. So I do and I'm often on another page surfing and don't see the FB instant message. Was my little radio button green? That's how you can tell if someone is actively on the page or if it's white, they haven't been on the page for a while but are still signed in. I'd love to chat.

Nancy, I'm praying for you and Robin. Your behavior doesn't sound surprising to me at all. Just be as strong as you can. You have to let out all that energy somehow.

I've gained 3 pounds in the last week. I'm starting WW again tomorrow but I'm not going to JC until next week. I'm excited about being WW again!

Love to all the rest of you.