Biggest Loser Challenges - Red Team NYNY 2011 Chat Thread Week 8 (2/28-3/5)

shan84
02-27-2011, 09:19 PM
Continuing on to week 8.

6 freebies used this week and 6 players eliminated as official members.

More detailed posts coming soon.

Let's get week 8 started off on the right foot.

shan84
02-27-2011, 09:38 PM
Congrats to all the red team members who are still hanging in for this challenge.

Sunday night's Question of the Day Part One: What was the defining moment for you when you decided now was the time you were going to change your life?

peanutt
02-27-2011, 09:54 PM
I feel like I'm just barely hanging on! It's been one of the most challenging weeks since I started this whole thing last August. This week needs to be better. I'm planning on seeing a doctor about this cough. It's been over a week with absolutely no change. Sorry to be a downer at the start of the week! I'm trying my best to stay positive and get myself back on track here.

Congrats to all the red team members who are still hanging in for this challenge.

Sunday night's Question of the Day Part One: What was the defining moment for you when you decided now was the time you were going to change your life?

Excellent question. I've actually been thinking a lot about the start of my journey lately. I can't really pinpoint one thing or one event that was like a lightbulb moment. I remember reading another poster at a different forum I go to posting about re-joining Weight Watchers. The next thing I knew I was on the WW site reading about their plan and pricing. I signed up the next day and just started.

I think that I had been realizing that things had gone too far for a while, but it was never at the forefront of my mind. Like I knew that I shouldn't be winded walking up the stairs to the second floor of my house, but never consciously thought "I should do something". I looked at some of the biggest clothes I had when I was getting rid of them and I realized that I was dressing to hide my body more than I had in the past. I can remember making all kinds of ridiculous excuses to avoid going for a walk with DH and the dog. All these things were me knowing that things weren't okay and all contributed to me checking out WW that August day.

I've started saying that I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I think that's what it boiled down to for me.

shan84
02-27-2011, 10:02 PM
Peanutt- Hope the doctor has some information for you. Being sick is always rough on the body both physically and mentally, at least for me. Thanks for sharing the start of your story.

Red Team members- the previous post that I made in week 7 does not mean you need to stop posting. This is a team effort and should be a place where we can all come to encourage and support. That being said, don't forget you have to post at least once a week in order to be eligible for biggest loser each week.

Bigmid- Thank you for your additional post on the week 7 thread. We are all in this together. I'm looking forward to spring time as well here.

Well ladies, here we are in week 8. 7 more weeks and I will be in the Phillipines with the bf for our two week vacation before he leaves for his 1 year world travel. I've got a lot of work to do. I know I can do it. Time to suit up and get back to the basics: On plan food days, exercise daily, and WATER WATER WATER!! :)

Don't forget the water! My biggest downfall sometimes...which isn't good when your exercising. The more water you drink the easier your muscles can heal and keep your body hydrated.

Anyone else care to share the beginning of their story?

skinnycow126
02-27-2011, 10:24 PM
Peanutt- Hang in there!! You can do this! Think of how far you've come. 60lbs thus far! Wow, how inspiring! And don't worry about being a downer, the only way you can go up is to admit that you are down!

Shan- I just want you to know I think you've been a great leader! You inspire me so much by the sheer impressiveness of having lost over 100lbs, not to mention the selflessness of taking on the task of being the team leader. I think you are fabulous, and if I've ever said anything you felt was harsh or mean spirited, I am very sorry. I will check myself in the future!!!

I travel frequently for work, many times to amazing destinations. In almost every sense of the word, I have a dream job. However, I have come to hate it as frequent travel results in frequent photo-opportunities.... I absolutely HATE having my picture taken as the resulting photos are hard evidence of how overweight I have actually become. The day I decided to sign up for WW was actually the day I came home from a trip (quite literally) around the world and realized I did not have a single photo of myself in any of the amazing places I was lucky enough to visit.

Angie
02-27-2011, 10:28 PM
Yay, I love question of the day!
What was the defining moment for you when you decided now was the time you were going to change your life?

For me it was on the heels of the end of my marriage last summer. I felt like I had a clean slate and if I could go through a big change like that and be okay, what else could I do? It just suddenly did not seem out of reach to me, when it had before. I felt much more in control and ready to invite change into my life.

CharlieJune
02-27-2011, 10:29 PM
The defining moment for me was late December when my three year old daughter asked me if we had 'used all gone' the times I could get on the floor with her that day. See, I have a really bad knee and getting up and down is so painful that I literally had been getting on the floor three times a day. I made HER a promise that I'd do something that would make a difference. I have already noticed a change in my pain level during floor time and I no longer have the 3 time limit. :) I am doing this for both of us.

shan84
02-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Week 7 Results
Total lbs and percentage lost -13.10lbs, -.22%

Biggest Loser
Sindaena, -3.4lbs, -2.26% :celebrate: :congrat: :carrot::carrot::carrot:

Honorable Mentions
JayTee, -4.5, -2.24% :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
skinnycow126, -4lbs, -2.10% :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

peanutt
02-27-2011, 10:37 PM
Shan - sounds like you've got a good plan for getting ready for that vacation (and what an awesome one it will be!). You know what works and what you need to do and that's a huge part of this battle!

Skinnycow - I can relate to the lack of pictures. There is maybe 1 or 2 photos of me from the trips that DH and I have taken. I don't even have a good before photo of myself!

Angie - isn't it amazing when we realize the power of ourselves and what we can do? Great inspiration.

CharlieJune - good for you and your daughter!

shan84
02-27-2011, 10:39 PM
Angie- Wow. I didn't know your story. GO YOU! That takes tremendous strength to go thru a difficult experience and not let it pull you down. What a fantastic outlook!

CharlieJune- That is such a sweet story. How exciting for you and your daughter. Sometime in my own journey, I forget that my victories are victories for the people I love in my life too! What a great reminder.

Red Team- Congrats to our losers this week. Based on the results, I think we won the week 7 weigh in and we have the overall biggest loser! Congrats to all of you for making it happen!!

peanutt
02-27-2011, 10:40 PM
WTG Red Team! Nice team loss this week!

Congrats Sindaena! WTG JayTee and Skinnycow! You three were amazing for this team this week (you 3 lost 11.9 of the 13.1 lbs!!!)

rainbowsmiles
02-27-2011, 10:44 PM
:)everyone have a wonderful week 8!:)

peanutt
02-27-2011, 10:45 PM
Hey Unofficial Members of the Red Team - WTG!! I just checked out the weigh in thread and all our unofficial members are really rockin' this challenge. Good for you guys!

Sindaena
02-27-2011, 10:48 PM

I knew I'd been gaining weight since moving across the country with the kids a couple years ago for my husbands job. I started out having a hard time adjusting to being an at-home parent again instead of working and also to being in a new location far from family and friends. Then it just become a certain amount of habit - being lazy and feeling sorry for myself. I was using "not ime" as an excuse to not exercise and no exercise as an excuse to use food for comfort. Then a friend mentioned working out at 5AM with her neighbors three days a week. I called her back later that day to ask if she'd mind if I joined them at the gym. That was right after Thanksgiving. A month later, all that working out translated into motivation to get my diet in here, and here I am. :)

Angie
02-27-2011, 11:19 PM
Skinnycow -- I can so relate. I really regret that there are so few pictures of me during the first 5 years of my son's life. If you looked through our albums you'd have thought I never went along on our vacations or participated in regular life events! Your job does sound fabulous. You've done very well in a short time, I hope you are enjoying the pictures which should now document your journey to a healthier you.

CharlieJune -- I sucked in my breath when I read your reason -- great reason. I don't suffer from any form of disability (unless you could obesity!) but I do relate to your sentiment. My son is 6 and is a major reason I keep doing this, it's really cool that he is proud of me, and totally supportive of the changes I've made to our meals.

Peanutt -- Thank you. Yes! I was amazed by how empowered I felt, and making the decision to make more changes empowered me even more -- I wasn't just letting things happen, or just waiting on things to happen.

Shan -- Thanks :) I feel more positive and stronger than I have in a long time. The positivity has just overflowed to all the other areas of my life...I'm in control of my weight now, and I feel so much better about my contribution at work too.

:cp: Congrats to Sindaena for being this weeks biggest loser!! :cp:

Bigmid
02-28-2011, 12:47 AM
Hi RED Team I just posted the results and you won the week 7 challange....WTG you did great.

Well have a great week 8 and remember we want another win so we'll give you a run for your money:)......Ahhhh running that's what I should be doing.

Tuca125
02-28-2011, 07:06 AM
Hi girls I am so sad , I forgot to WI , I even have a loss , well I will continuing as an
Unofficial member .
I really sorry .:(

rainbowsmiles
02-28-2011, 07:26 AM
:)happy monday everyone
have a good day!

CourtneyDaisey
02-28-2011, 07:58 AM

Hmmm...I think looking at pictures of my honeymoon did it for me this past summer. I got back from my honeymoon weighing in the 270's. I looked at our photos from Disneyworld and I looked like a beaches whale. I was freaking huge! :eek: I'd never seen myself look THAT bad in pictures, honestly. In one pic I actually had a triple chin. Really! Is that even possible? I ended up posting that one on my Weight Loss Pics page on my blog. That was my starting pic. My 22's were getting really tight and I didn't what to blow money that I didn't have on 24's. It took me a couple Of months to decide how I was going to make it happen. I ordered that Healthy Trim stuff that I had heard about on the radio and began losing weight in August. It's so expensive though and doesn't seem to be working as well now. After this bottle is gone, that's it. It will just be diet and exercise from then on.

JayTee
02-28-2011, 08:02 AM
YAY Red! Congrats Sindaena & Skinny Cow.

CourtneyDaisey
02-28-2011, 08:09 AM
GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!!!!

Well done folks! Congrats to us for winning Week 7 and to Sindaena for being the Biggest Loser overall!!!! :broc: :broc: :broc: :broc: Great job to SkinnyCow and JayTee as our honorable mentions!!!!! This team is rockin' it all the way baby!!!!!

I am taking today off from work because both my daughter and I have doctor's appointments. My husband and I are also going to check out a new day care center and hopefully transfer Brenna out of the place she currently is going. I love the owners of her current place but there have been some changes taking place over the past year that I don't like...and a couple of weeks ago was the last straw. I'm done with it. It's time to put her in a better facility.

Green With Envy Challenge
Folks, St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner!!!!! How are you doing on your greens, both eating them and saving them? One good way to save some green is to avoid the vending machines at work! I see how often my co-workers go in there to get a VERY overpriced candy bar or soda. 12 oz. cans of soda are $0.85 and a 3 pack of Reese's peanut butter cups is $1.00. How ridiculous is that?!?!?! The folks who do that every weekday are blowing $9.25 a week on crap food! That's so dumb, both for their bodies and their wallets. So my tip of the day is to avoid the vending machines. The food is unhealthy and the prices are unbelievably high for the "convenience" of having snacks readily available. It's so not worth it! If you know you're going to have a snack craving in the afternoon, bring some fruit or other healthy snacks from home. Bring something to drink, or keep a mug of water on your desk. You can refill that for free!

drinkypants
02-28-2011, 08:34 AM
Great job Red Team!! You're making it really hard for us to catch up in the overall race! :dizzy:

skinnycow126
02-28-2011, 09:57 AM
Sindaena and Jaytee- Congrats on your losses!!!!!

I love hearing everyone's motivation to turn it around. I feel like I can relate to everyone, and it just makes me realize how we are all in this together!

I did aqua-aerobics for the first time this morning... far more difficult than I thought!

rainbowsmiles
02-28-2011, 02:05 PM
Folks, St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner!!!!! How are you doing on your greens, both eating them and saving them?

thanks courtney:hug: for reminding me....to eat my greens!!
just for you i had a huge salad with 3 cups of greens!!!
spinach greens, kale, cabbage, spring mix and butter lettuce!

at the market today, i purchased 71.82 worth of groceries for 9.32 saving me 62.50. thats a LOT of GREEN!! :p

with that green....i purchased some more green....2 bags butter lettuce, 2 bags spring mix lettuce, 1 green cabbage, green tea, lime jello, coleslaw mix and some basil!! :)

courtney you rock!!:carrot:

MadamButterfly
02-28-2011, 07:27 PM
I can't believe we are in week 8 . . . . time flies

CONGRATULATIONS
SINDEA
SKINNY COW
&
JAYTEE

Well, I'm still contemplating Shan's question . . . I guess for me it was realizing that it had been almost 10 years since I had an accident at work which left me on crutches/cane for 3 years, the first 8 months I was completely non-weight bearing and gained 60-65 pounds in that 8 months . . . <sigh> I just didn't think I could bear to see another year go by with the extra pounds, needless to say about 2 AM this morning was the 10 year anniversary of the accident . . . so I'm having some major emotional conflicts as the accident changed my life in so many ways . . . Sorry to whine on and on . . . I think i just need some time to get myself on track as my head is playing some serious mind games with me right now . . .

OK ladies, my day is a little messed up as I worked a day shift today, one of the girls at work was called for jury duty and I worked for her (6am - 2:30) and I did my workout when I got home . . . I like working out better as soon as I get up rather than after work . . . I think I have more energy when I first get up . . .

So I am off to make some supper, I need to find something green . . . hmmm green beans, or a salad, not sure yet . . . .

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT MONDAY!!!!

peanutt
02-28-2011, 07:37 PM
I almost forgot about the "greens" challenge. I've been doing really well at eating my greens. I usually have a sandwich for lunch every day and I bought some lettuce to put on my sandwiches. I also picked up some fresh green beans to change up my raw veggie snacks. I'm going to look for a healthy recipe for sesame green beans too.

I need to do better at saving some green. I don't really coupon or flyer shop. We just buy the groceries that we want/need when we need them. The one thing that I refuse to pay full price for, however, is toilet paper! ;) I'm going to start checking out the weekly grocery flyers and basing some shopping on those.

The last update in the "peanutt is sick" saga, I swear! I went to the doc today and it turns out that I've got an infection in my lungs that has just started to spread to my ears and throat. He gave me a strong antibiotic, so it should be cleared up soon. I'm glad I went in today before the infection really took hold in my ears and throat! The doctor also recommended a cough syrup that seems to be working way better than others I've tried. It's called Delsym and it's a controlled release cough suppressant. I've definitely been coughing less this afternoon!

rainbowsmiles
02-28-2011, 08:03 PM
:hug:Great job Red Team!! You're making it really hard for us to catch up in the overall race! :dizzy:

thanks so much cocoloco :) you are doing AWESOME on your journey!! YOU are a true asset to your blue team!! WAY TO GO!:hug:susan

rainbowsmiles
02-28-2011, 08:18 PM

:( sadly...i was watching football with my dear hubby...and they introduced a player...he was a guard...and weighed 354 pounds...and the announcer was saying things like, OMG....just look at him...he is huge...this man is a freakin machine...look at those arms!! this is one huge dude...you wouldn't want to get in his way....he can run over a train! have you ever seen someone so huge!

i weighed more than he did....

I WEIGH MORE THAN AN NFL FOOTBALL GUARD!

i excused myself from the room to the bathroom...where i just sat on the toilet looking into the bathroom mirror....and just cried and cried....

CharlieJune
02-28-2011, 09:24 PM
But You're Not Crying Now, Rainbow! Just Look At How Far You've Come! Peanutt, I'm Gonna Get Some Of That Cough Syrup. The Prescription The Dr Gave Me Is Like Drinking Colored Water. Angie, Loved Your Motivation Story. Courtney, You And I Are Almost The Same Weight And I Just Know This Is Your Week To Make It To The 30's! Madamebutterfly, What Did You Make For Dinner? I Had A Flatbread Veggie Sandwich From Subway With Lots Of Green! :)

CourtneyDaisey
02-28-2011, 09:26 PM
thanks courtney:hug: for reminding me....to eat my greens!!
just for you i had a huge salad with 3 cups of greens!!!
spinach greens, kale, cabbage, spring mix and butter lettuce!

at the market today, i purchased 71.82 worth of groceries for 9.32 saving me 62.50. thats a LOT of GREEN!! :p

with that green....i purchased some more green....2 bags butter lettuce, 2 bags spring mix lettuce, 1 green cabbage, green tea, lime jello, coleslaw mix and some basil!! :)

courtney you rock!!:carrot:

WOW chica! I hereby dub you the Queen of Saving the Green! :broc: :broc: :broc: I totally wish I could take a week and observe how you do it! that's so freaking cool!

CourtneyDaisey
02-28-2011, 09:27 PM
Courtney, You And I Are Almost The Same Weight And I Just Know This Is Your Week To Make It To The 30's!

Thanks for the vote of confidence! :D

:hug:

skinnycow126
02-28-2011, 09:57 PM
Everyone seems to be focusing well on their respective plans this week! So great!!! I am so proud of EVERYONE!!!

This week I am focusing on exercise (I have a fear of losing all my muscle mass and being a sack of skin when I reach goal). This evening I did my very first pilates session. Oh my goodness it was so difficult! I know I have a weak core, but I didn't realize how pathetic it really is.

rainbowsmiles
02-28-2011, 10:05 PM
courtney....it helps to have a great store that accepts competitors coupons. i shop at publix. the publix stores in sc accept more than florida stores. they also double coupons that are .50 or less and are manufactor coupons.

check out the store you shop in...to see their policy. check out www.southernsavers.com she does all the hard work...giving everyone the weekly ads with links to printable coupons. check www.cookingwithkraft.com, www.target.com (click on the coupons link at the botton of the page), www.iheartpublix.com. from those links you can see other links for other stores. southern savers is awesome. she travels and teaches others, but she also has a tutorial on her webpage.
thats all i did was watch it and do as she suggests. she posts when new coupons are out on www.coupons.com and www.redplum.com.

if you just click online free printable coupons, you can find hundreds of web pages that teach how to save.

i also write to the companies and get on their mailing lists for free samples and coupons. i rarely do rebates, but ocassionally will. i don't buy the paper every week, i check the webpage when the preview is posted, and if there are coupons i need i will buy the paper, maybe 2 of them.

the more you do, the more you learn how to save. i have found that most grocery stores repeat the general sales every 4-6 weeks. start saving your flyers...you'll see the trend. the idea is to buy at the lowest price, using a coupon, to maximize your savings. then buy 4 weeks worth to hold you over until the next time it goes on sale. i always check the store as i am shopping for those little blinkies that have pull out coupons...usually in front of the item. only, don't buy the item right then, wait until its on sale. buy one get one free sales, when you use coupons, get lots of things free. check the boxes, sometimes venders will stick coupon on to the actual item, for an instant savings. i will go online to the manufactors webpage and send a comment, a thank you for such a good product, etc...and sometimes the send me coupons. i also trade coupons with a few other ladies, as i don't need baby coupons, like diapers, etc. or pet coupons, so i can trade.

maybe some of these tips can help you get started :)
hugs
susan

Angie
02-28-2011, 11:06 PM
Hi all! I'm down a little today, and did another C25K workout yesterday -- still confident that I'm going to see an even lower number tomorrow morning. I ate out again at lunch today and did really really well sticking to my plan...it was chicken and salad again, but different chicken and different salad. :carrot:

It's been a trying evening; took my DS to his gymnastics class and when we got home he was overtired and had a meltdown because he doesn't have a TV in his room -- I explained that mommy didn't get a TV in her room until she was 35, but somehow that was no consolation. Walked in the house to find everything from the kitchen table on the floor (daffodil centerpiece, napkins etc) from the cat jumping from our table to launch himself at our finches which are in a cage high atop our pantry; and the dog had pulled a Houdini and got himself out of his locked up crate, scratched up his face under the eye in the process, and then peed all over the mess the cat had made on the kitchen floor. *Sigh* I've cleaned up and am having a nice cup of tea now, and chatting with you nice ladies. Can't say I"m sorry the evening is nearly over!

Rainbowsmiles (Susan) - Your motivation story really touched me. I can remember a lot of times that I was aware of being the biggest woman in the room, and then the even worse realization that I was the biggest PERSON in the room, man or woman. Those were always hard days and probably also helped to drive me to the start of my journey. I'm so glad you're making this happen for yourself. :hug:

CanadaMel
02-28-2011, 11:54 PM
This cold weather is making me lose my mind , it was -37c (-34f)with the windchill this morning. I am SO done with winter. I spaced out that my daughter has a soccer game on Saturday- even though I had it on my electronic calendar- as well as on the wall calendar. I felt so bad. Then tonight she was late for practice-ugh, I need my brain back at 100%. hopefully it's just hibernating and will wake up whenever spring arrives.
I'll respond to Shan's question tomorrow.

Bigmid
03-01-2011, 12:52 AM
Wow those are some really great stories and you should all be so proud of how far you have come on your journeys. I like your green challange too.

Susan - great coupon clipping......I live for deals I have so much fun trying to get a deal wherever I can. I'm bad for clipping coupons though. Will have to look up some Canadian ones again I know of a couple sites but what a great way to save.

shan84
03-01-2011, 01:35 AM
Courtney- I can totally relate to your story. I hate taking pictures or having pictures taken of me. But I'm finding as the weight goes off the pictures don't bother me as much. Even though I have been on a really bad plateau this challenge, looking back over this past year is a HUGE change in my pictures. Not just in body shape, but the way I present myself.

P.S. Courtney- Love the green challenge. My big greens for the last two days have been zucchini and celery. Love it!

skinnycow- Are you going to incorporate the aqua aerobics into your workout time? When i was home this past summer visiting in the states I took a class. Wow do they know how to work your whole body out in the water!

Rainbowsmiles- Wow $71 worth for less than $10! Coupon queen you are! My best friend who recently moved to Idaho is a coupon lady too. She is married with three kids (two toddlers) and she gets a bunch of stuff on sale and saves so much money. Your example is just awesome!

Madam- Hope you had a good day after working. It goes to show that everyone has their own workout methods. I exercise in the evening after my day is finished. I'm not really a morning person. But my mom recently started doing yoga at home in AZ, and she suggested I give it a go for 30 minutes before I shower and get going in the morning. I'm going to give it a shot. Like they say, it only takes 21 days of doing something to turn it into a habit. What kind of workouts do you do in the morning?

peanutt- the health saga...no way! We just want you to feel better. I've been fighting my cold for a week now, and I know rainbowsmiles has been sick. Hope you feel better soon and this new medicine sounds like it might do the trick! :hug:

P.S. Rainbowsmiles- I relate and totally understand your story. Enough said. :hug:

CharlieJune- So jealous of your subway sandwich! We don't have a subway here on the island. There is one in the capital city which is like 4 1/2 hours away. We do have a quiznos though, but its not the same. Awwww...Subway...>America is calling my name, only 19 more weeks and I'll be home for a much needed vacation.

Angie- Sorry to hear about your rough night with the pets. Hope it ended on a high note for you and your getting some good sleep tonight.

Mel- No joke that is insanely cold weather! Holy moly! Well the rain has cleared here but still a bit chilly...not cold like you though. :) Stay warm! I hear spring is around the corner.

Keep it up red team. Week 8 is going to be blown away by all of us!

CourtneyDaisey
03-01-2011, 07:38 AM
Courtney- I can totally relate to your story. I hate taking pictures or having pictures taken of me. But I'm finding as the weight goes off the pictures don't bother me as much. Even though I have been on a really bad plateau this challenge, looking back over this past year is a HUGE change in my pictures. Not just in body shape, but the way I present myself.

P.S. Courtney- Love the green challenge. My big greens for the last two days have been zucchini and celery. Love it!

That's fabulous Shan!!!! :cheer: I am looking forward to seeing improvements when pictures of me are taken. Right now I still see my slouchy posture and can tell that I am doing everything I can do not be seen in them. Like in Harry Potter, I often wish I had an invisibility cloak to wear when I have to have a picture taken. I just look so awful.

Well done on your greens! :broc: :broc: :broc: I am not a fan of celery, but I adore zucchini! Yum!

CourtneyDaisey
03-01-2011, 07:44 AM
GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I will make this one short because I just got to work and cringed at the giant pile of stuff on my desk to do. I swear, you take one day off and spend a week recovering from it in the office. LOL! ;)

I started on my blood pressure meds today. I knew that the doctor was going to put me on them when I went in yesterday for a check up. I'm on something called Norvasc. My mom was on that one for a while, but isn't anymore. I go back to see him in a month so he can tell how this pill is working for me. I've never been on blood pressure meds before so I admit I am nervous and don't know how my body is going to react to being on daily medication.

While at the doctor's office yesterday he noticed that my weight was up a bit from my last visit. He asked me what happened to my weight loss. All I could say was, "The holidays." Yeah yeah...lame. I know. But he said that he wanted to see a lower weight next month when I came in. I do too! I don't want to disappoint him...or myself. NO EXCUSES!!!! I'm seeing Sarge now...and that pic of Jillian! :eek:

Eat your green, save your green, and have a wonderful day team!!!!! :hug:

CanadaMel
03-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Sorry for that whine last night. I was tired, but I'm still done with winter.

Re: Shan's question. It wasn't a single moment that inspired me to begin a lifestyle change. Rather, it was a retrospective look back at all the times I'd attempted to lose weight (weight watchers, nutri system, etc) and was unsuccessful. This was the once and for all. It started as a new year resolution, but. Started off slow & steady. Journaling food and telling no one that I was making any changes. I came back to 3 fat chicks and committed to daily visits. I had joined 3 years earlier & promptly forgot about weight loss & the site. I can't say why it has worked this time, other than I was mentally ready.
Have a great Tuesday red team

CourtneyDaisey
03-01-2011, 11:37 AM
I can't say why it has worked this time, other than I was mentally ready.

Mel that's a HUGE part of why it's working for you this time! I've also learned that losing weight is just as much of a mental game as it is a physical one. When your mind is in the right place for it, it works. If your hear isn't in it, then the weight won't come off. You are so totally right! Your head's in it so your body is responding. :)

It's so quiet here today! I hope that means everyone's out exercising or something!

skinnycow126
03-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Happy Tuesday all! I did power-yoga this morning... A little too powerful for me, but good nonetheless.

Is anyone a vegetarian? I am looking to become one for lent, but I have no recipes that don't involve meat or pasta (I am carb sensitive).

peanutt
03-01-2011, 11:54 AM
Happy Tuesday all! I did power-yoga this morning... A little too powerful for me, but good nonetheless.

Is anyone a vegetarian? I am looking to become one for lent, but I have no recipes that don't involve meat or pasta (I am carb sensitive).

I'm not vegetarian, but I have been incorporating more veg/vegan meals into my weekly menus. I'd highly recommend the book How To Cook Everything Vegetarian by Mark Bittman. I picked it up at the library and got so much information about vegetarian cooking, how to make balanced meals, etc. So good!

CourtneyDaisey
03-01-2011, 12:00 PM

Why yes. I have several vegan cookbooks. Today's lunch was homemade lentil soup made in the Crock Pot. YUM! I made up this recipe and it really did turn out well.

Ingredients:
-1 lb. lentils
-1 large can of crushed tomatoes
-1 box of vegetable stock
-1 clove of minced garlic
-1 can of black beans, drained
-1 can of corn, drained
-1 cup of diced carrots
-fresh basil, chopped
-salt and pepper to taste
-1/4 cup of lemon juice
-1/2 cup water

Basically mix it all together in a big Crock Pot and cook it on high for about 6 hours. Delicious!!!!! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

CharlieJune
03-01-2011, 07:02 PM
It's March, Glorious March and all things are possible because March brings Spring! Happy March everyone! :)

CourtneyDaisey
03-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Happy March to you too CharlieJune! :D

Skinnycow - Tonight my husband and I made Mexican Pizza for dinner. Except for the fried tortilla, it's pretty darn healthy. It is also 100% vegan!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/christianlady1978/mexipizza.jpg

Take two flour tortillas a fry them in a little vegetable oil. (That's the only unhealthy part of the meal.) I put one tortilla on a plate and put a layer of vegetarian refried beans on there. Put the other tortilla on top of that. Then top it with Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream, salsa, homemade guacamole, lettuce, and tomato. I took a pizza cutter and cut it into four slices. YUM!

Speaking of food, are Shan and I the only ones tracking our meals this week? I miss reading what everyone's been eating and drinking! So go post in the Nutritional Journal thread! ;)

rainbowsmiles
03-01-2011, 08:42 PM
courtney....yum.....it looks good! :)

rainbowsmiles
03-01-2011, 08:44 PM
But You're Not Crying Now, Rainbow! Just Look At How Far You've Come!

thanks charliejune...and happy spring to you too :)

Angie
03-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Tonight is a complete turn around from last night. I'm walking on air tonight...DS ate eggplant lasagna for dinner and only griped once (at the beginning before he tried it), and I did my 3rd C25K workout and I feel fantastic about being able to do it! I feel like this girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kKswLd65Ws

shan84
03-02-2011, 02:24 AM
Courtney- I completely understand the whole posture thing. I'm taking the hot yoga classes twice a week right now and I can totally see my bad posture every time I go in that class. Haha. Hopefully in time it will get better. :hug: Regarding the blood pressure medicine, I used to be on it too. After I lost my first 75lbs, the doctor took me off of it and said I didn't need it anymore. I wish you luck while using it though.

Mel- Losing weight is definitely a mental challenge everyday for me. It's been so inspiring to be apart of this challenge and the past 4 or 5 challenges with you. It's nice to see people stick around and continue to work on their journey. Go you!

skinnycow- I'm not a vegetarian, but my favorite lunch if I'm at home is just steaming up some vegetables on the stovetop and adding a little black pepper. Steamed squash and zucchini are my fav!

CharlieJune- Happy March to you too!!

Angie- Since your walking on air tonight...here's a quick shout out to say hello from down here. Haha. Just kidding.

Red Team- Hope everyone is having a fab week so far. Can't believe Wednesday is almost finished here in SK. The bf had his first day off today now that he sold his business and I came home from work and he had cleaned the whole house. Suprise on my face, oh yeah! Love him!!! It was a nice treat. Anyways, I'm off to my hot yoga class. :cheer: Time to go sweat it all out!

CourtneyDaisey
03-02-2011, 07:40 AM
Tonight is a complete turn around from last night. I'm walking on air tonight...DS ate eggplant lasagna for dinner and only griped once (at the beginning before he tried it), and I did my 3rd C25K workout and I feel fantastic about being able to do it! I feel like this girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kKswLd65Ws

Awesome job Angie!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: You go girl! I am so glad your day turned around from yesterday and that things got better for you! :hug:

CourtneyDaisey
03-02-2011, 07:54 AM

Happy hump day!!!!!! Now where's the Sarge's pic of the camels! Let me see if I can find one somewhere...

http://img3.photographersdirect.com/img/15326/wm/pd2100763.jpg

There we go! Happy Hump Day!!! They are happy camels too! You know why? Because the Red Team is awesome!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Green with Envy Challenge
How are you coming on eating those greens? you can see above what I had for dinner last night! There was lettuce and homemade guacamole in there, so I definitely got in my green! My husband loved it too! He had two of the little pizzas.

Last night when we got home I took the 2 gallon watering can and went out to water the flowers. It took two cans of water to get all of them done. I can't wait until they grow and fill out! I'll have to post pictures tonight if I remember to do so. then I went inside, made dinner, ate dinner, got the little one ready for bed, got her into bed, and then watched The Biggest Loser. After that I headed for bed myself so I didn't really get in any true exercise. :( But today is a new day! Let's see if I can get some in tonight! :cheer:

Today is also my Midweek Scale Peek! The scale read 242.6 this morning. So, no gain and no loss. At least it's not a gain, right! ;) Now, to see what I can do to see the number move DOWN by Sunday morning! Maybe some :running: or :woops: will help me out there.

I hope all of you have a GREAT Hump Day! ;) Now let's...uh...get humping! For those of us who are kids of the 80's...let's just remember the song "Humpty Dance" and dance away those pounds!!!!

:rofl:

JayTee
03-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Hope everyone is having a good week! Here's a few tidbits for the day:

--Leave the past behind, there is no future in it... Focus on the future and change the things you have control over. The last episode of the tv show "Heavy" emphasized that point.

--Here's a fun article on how to get your emotional eating in check: http://www.mydaily.com/2011/03/01/bethenny-frankel-naturally-thin-emotional-eating/?icid=maing|main5|dl6|sec1_lnk3|47565

--And tonight, there is a really cute tv show on which premiered last week called "Shedding for the Wedding." It's on WGN or CW whichever you all might get in your parts of the country.

MadamButterfly
03-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Happy Hump Day Everyone

Just a quick :wave: hello, I have to go to work early . . . training . . .

Have a GREAT DAY

CourtneyDaisey
03-02-2011, 08:37 PM
The Humpty Dance is your chance to do the hump...

:carrot: :broc: :carrot: :broc: :carrot: :broc: :carrot: :broc: :carrot: :broc:

Since we don't have a smiley that does the humpty dance, we'll just make do with the veggie conga line. :)

Speaking of veggies, how are you all doing eating those greens? I had a big salad for dinner so I definitely got mine in! :broc:

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Wednesday!

rainbowsmiles
03-02-2011, 08:47 PM
wooohoooo a conga!!!
:belly: :broc: :carrot: :cb:

i'll conga in pink if you please :)

Angie
03-02-2011, 10:15 PM
Happy hump day red team :carrot:

I was reading this thread in the 100lb support group and I love it so much I thought I'd share it with you -- http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/188628-ideas-i-had-let-go-change-my-weight.html

Courtney -- I ate more yellow and orange than green today....sweet potato fries at lunch and spaghetti squash at dinner. I'll plan for more green tomorrow to go with my eggplant lasagna. :yum:

:wave: to everyone

peanutt
03-02-2011, 11:03 PM
I ate all kinds of green tonight - asparagus and broccoli soup. Yummy!

CourtneyDaisey
03-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Angie - Oh yum! Swet potato fries and spaghetti squash both sound yummy! I had sweet potato fries one time with cinnamon on them. Delicious!

Peanutt - WOO HOO!!! :cheer: Great job chica! I love both asparagus and broccoli but have never had them in a soup before. Sounds yummy!

Happy Thursday! Yes, we are almost to Friday! That is definitely a good thing, but that also means it's almost weigh in time! So...it's time to ramp up that LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!!! I brought my gym clothes and shoes to work today and WILL be hitting the gym after work. I haven't been all week and it's time to get out there and burn off some butt-er! What are YOUR workout plans for the rest of the week?

It's time to :strong: and :trampo: and :swim: and :tread: and :workout: everyone!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Come on Red Team, we can do this!!!!!

Looks like we definitely have some folks ramping up their veggies this week! Awesome job!!!! But there are more veggies out there to be eaten! My challenge to you is to add a new green veggie to your diet somewhere this week. Be it a new herb that you haven't tried or a green veggie you haven't tasted before...it's time to tantalize your tastebuds with something different! I know I usually go with broccoli, zucchini, and asparagus. So this weekend I aim to find a recipe that calls for a veggie that I don't usually eat (like Swiss chard or cabbage or bok choy or something like that) and experiment with that.

Have a wonderful Thursday and burn off that butt-er!!!

MadamButterfly
03-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Good Morning Ladies;

ONLY 2 1/1 WEEKS TIL SPRING!!

Come on warm weather, go away COLD AND SNOW :brr: I'm ready to get outside and I think I'm going to try the C25K . . .

OK Question: I did JM No More Trouble Zones . . . and OMG it kicked my BUTT-ER . . . have any of you done this video??? I felt like it was a JM 30 day shred workout, but increased intensity and it is twice as long . . . OH MY . . .

Everyone have a great Thursday . . . I'm planning LOTS o Green today and LOTS o cardio . . . Weigh-in is coming . . .

rainbowsmiles
03-03-2011, 01:30 PM
yummmm boca burrito and orange pinaepple julius for lunch!! de-lish!!

courtney....i added my greens!!....boca crumble burrito with GREEN BUTTER LETTUCE, GREEN JALAPENOS, GREEN ONIONS....yum!!!

sorry madam...i've never tried that dvd...but it sounds hard!! way to go!

Angie...hugs :hug:

sarge....missing u like mad!! i need a kick in da-rear!!

JayTee
03-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Sarge is eating greens, drinking water, exercising like a fiend, AND still watching and supporting everyone. Hopefully my new avatar will suffice for those in need of a little kick in the butt-er.

skinnycow126
03-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Good evening y'all! I hope everyone's had an excellent day!

This week I have worked out so very much, but it isn't showing up on the scale at all. Normally this would cause me to freak out and have a cow, but I think I've finally reached the point where I just trust my plan and will keep on track regardless of what the scale says. This is a huge turning point in my weight loss journey, and I am so very happy about it.

Does anyone know of any good yoga or pilates videos? I think I hate doing these exercises because I am so terrible, so I would like to practice to get a little better!

Angie
03-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Hey everyone! Hope you are having a perfectly on plan week, or almost perfect!

I'm so happy it's almost Friday, which means almost the end of the work week...lol. Saturday dinner will be a challenge, we're going to my Dad & Stepmom's for dinner and they always manage to make something completely outside my plan. I don't think it's on purpose, it's just how they eat. Last time it was spaghetti, and the time before it was ham or something like that (on my low carb, low sodium, low fat diet!) :D I'll just eat super duper light earlier in the day and do my best. Maybe I'll phone ahead to see what's on the menu and it's irresistible I'll post my weigh in Saturday morning!

Today's green: lettuce
Other colours: red (tomatoes), aubergine (eggplant)

ETA -- Just sharing, here are my progress pics so far: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/15563-100-lb-club-progress-pics-16.html#post3741272

shan84
03-04-2011, 01:27 AM
Hope everyone has a great Friday. Good luck with weigh in's this weekend.

rainbowsmiles
03-04-2011, 07:36 AM
This week I have worked out so very much, but it isn't showing up on the scale at all. Normally this would cause me to freak out and have a cow, but I think I've finally reached the point where I just trust my plan and will keep on track regardless of what the scale says. This is a huge turning point in my weight loss journey, and I am so very happy about it.

skinnycow....SOOOOOO VERY PROUD OF YOU! what a huge turning point! WHAT AN AWESOME ATTITUDE!!

have a rockin' red week!

rainbowsmiles
03-04-2011, 07:39 AM
angie....love the new avatar!! you are such a cutie pie!!! you have such a beautiful smile!!

your progress pictures are GREAT! keep up the good work!
have a great weigh in!!
hugs
susan

CourtneyDaisey
03-04-2011, 07:50 AM

Guess what?

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!
:cb: :cb: :cb: :cb: :cb:
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Hooray!!!!!

But...no celebrating yet! The work week may be done but the weight loss week still has some time left! Don't let your guard down! Just look at Sarge's new avatar and let it inspire you to keep on pulling that train right into success!

As for me, I made it to the gym last night. I honestly didn't want to go. I seem to have caught the crud that's going around my office and yesterday all I wanted to do was go home and lay on the couch and chill. The whole time after work I was changing clothes for the gym I was griping about it internally. I had to force myself to drive to the gym intead of home. I had to force myself to get my lazy butt-er on the treadmill. And I had to force myself to hit the "Quick Start" button. But I did get in a half hour on there AND even jogged for a few minutes! :cheer: That's big for me! I was proud of myself for managing to get that much done.

After the gym I picked my up youngun' and we went to my mom's for dinner. I did terrible at dinner. We made homemade pizzas with light alfredo sauce instead of tomato sauce. They tasted fabulous but I know they weren't that good for me. I followed three slices of pizza with 6 Girl Scout Cookies. Yeah...not smart. That was my first bad choice all week though. Time to do some damage control today though. I checked the scale and am up a pound after last night. Why does one bad meal do this to me? It's just not fair. :(

I had made plans to go geocaching with a friend on Saturday but it's going to start raining today and not stop until Monday. Boo hiss! I also wanted to mow my yard for the first time this spring and that's not going to happen either if it rains. Grrr. I guess this weekend will consist of indoor working out and cleaning and such. I need to find time to start organizing the garage. It looks like a thrift store barfed in there honestly. :barf:

Today I'll definitely be saving some green! The company I work for is selling off the meat that was in refrigerated display cases at our food show. It's all sealed and was on ice but we can't sell it to customers because it was out of the warehouse. It's being offered to employees at incredibly super cheap rates. So I am going to blow some of my paycheck and bring home food for my family. Where else can you get a pound of ground beef for $1.90? And ribeye steaks for $4.00 a pound? Yep, we'll be stocking up today. 9:00AM...I plan to be the first one in line at the sale. I even brought my cooler to work. ;) My mom wants some pork tenderloin (at $3.52 a pound) and my husband wants steak. I'm also going to pick up some boneless pork butt (at $1.52 a pound) and get a recipe off the internet for pulled pork. My husband adores pulled pork sandwiches. This should be a nice treat for him! :)

JayTee
03-04-2011, 08:12 AM
Good morning ladies!

Courtney, Courtney, Courtney...we've all ridden the good all day then sabotage yourself at dinner train. It's a new day tho and a new start. Keep up all the good work you did this week!

Good luck to the rest in last chance workouts and Sunday weigh-ins! The scale fairies are chomping at the bit for release!

Bette k
03-04-2011, 06:27 PM
HI Red Team
I'm still here lurking I just haven't done any posting lately. I asked my dr the other day why I'm having a hard tiem losing weight, it sould comeoff pretty easy since I'm kept slightly hyperthydoid, but not doing so well lately. She said I have too much stress. imagine that.
Despite teh fact that it is still winter her I'm planning my garden. I want to double the size and do some canning so I'll have lots of veges all winter long. I'm even going to put in some sweet corn this year, I usually buy it because of the amount of space it takes. I'm so ready for spring.
I hope everyone has a great weekend
BetteK

rainbowsmiles
03-04-2011, 07:53 PM
courtney:hug:....PULLED-BUTT....hahahaha not thats an image that can kick your BUTT in gear!! i ate my greens all day!! oatmeal with granny smith apple this morning, broccoli at lunch and a huge mixed green salad for supper!!
woooohoooooooooo thanks courtney!!
YOU ARE THE GREEN QUEEN!!

bette.:hug:...ahhh that stress is a killer huh! well, you are gonna rock it into gear and despite the stress...bust your BUTT-er this week!! i loev a vegetable garden and i love seeing all my canned jars lined up on the shelves!! sweet corn from the garden....omjollygoodness...thats my fav!! SILVER QUEEN!! have a rockin red week weigh in bette!! hugs, susan

Angie
03-04-2011, 09:30 PM
Susan -- Thank you for the sweet compliment. Couldn't have come at a better time! I'm having an 'ugly' day...I get a lot of natural light in my office and I've been noticing a lot of fine lines on my face and it's depressing me. I'm going to give myself an awesome facial this weekend to try to spruce up my skin. You gave me a nice little lift :hug:

MadamButterfly
03-04-2011, 09:42 PM
Good Evening ALL, I hope everyone had a GOOD Friday, it'a almost time to WEIGH IN . . .

I did a double workout today thanks to Miss Rainbow Smiles . . . MUCHOS GRACIAS MI AMIGA!!!!

Courtney; I've been gettin' by GREEN IN!! SALADS, GREEN BEANS, CUCUMBERS, AVACADOS AND APPLES . . . YUMMMMMMMY!!!

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

JayTee
03-05-2011, 08:44 AM
LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!

CourtneyDaisey
03-05-2011, 09:33 AM
LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO!

Yep, it's that time!!!!! :woops::woops::woops::woops::woops:

skinnycow126
03-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Happy Saturday all!!! I hope everyone is getting in their last chance workouts. I have already weighed in for the week, but I will be working out today at a 3-hour Zumbathon. Should be lots of fun.

Also, this morning my WW leader announced today was her last meeting. It was super sad for me as her enthusiasm for weight loss is really catching. I am hoping the person they replace her with is just as fabulous as I would hate having to go shopping around for another meeting.

JayTee
03-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Nice job on some of the early weigh-ins ladies!

Peanutt--Nice new Avatar photo. You too Angie!

WORK OUT! WEIGH-IN!!!

rainbowsmiles
03-05-2011, 06:04 PM
wooohoooooooooooo hot mama peanutt!!!;)

i am soooooooooo loving these beautiful smiling faces....with the avatars!
its so great to make such fabulous friends!!!
hugsssssss:hug:
susan

peanutt
03-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Thanks JayTee and Susan! :)

Eating has been perfectly on plan this week to compensate for my reduced activity. I'm so looking forward to some warmer weather this week. The ridiculously cold weather has me craving comfort food and carbs like crazy.

Angie
03-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Hi all -- TOM arrived for me this evening, which explains why I've been stalled for the last few days despite my good behaviour!

I had a pretty day today, did my hair and make up, to make up for the ugly day yesterday. Since I was already made up I went and had my passport photo done, might as well try to look good for it. I took some pics here too, so may update my avatar again with the very most recent me.

Peanutt -- Love your new avatar, you look great!

CourtneyDaisey
03-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Okay, weighed in. Grrr. Only a 0.2 pounds loss this week. Darn it! Next week there's no TOM so I want three pounds to come off! I am so ready to get the heck out of the 240's!!!!!

shan84
03-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Courtney- You can do it! Keep it up. Look at how far you have come already. Stay the course!

I took a freebie this week for the intended purpose of why we each are allowed two freebies. My sister is trying to persuade me to change from calorie counting to weight watchers. Only 6 weeks to vacation time and only 5 to the end of this challenge. Time to get my butt into gear.

Good job to those who have stayed the course and are still hanging out here on the red team. Good luck to everyone as they weigh in today.

peanutt
03-06-2011, 08:59 AM
Angie - Thanks! Great idea to make sure you're looking pretty for your passport photo. We're stuck with those things for so long we might as well look good and be happy with the photo!

Courtney - I agree with Shan: look how far you've come! Those pounds are still coming off (even if it's only a few ounces at a time) and you're still getting healthier! :hug:

Shan - I just switched from Weight Watchers to calorie counting early on in this challenge. I was having good results on the Points program, but not with Points Plus. For example, I found that Points Plus really over-penalizes good carbs and whole grain products. They want to encourage a low-carb diet, but I'm just not interested in doing that. Because I have learned so much about nutrition and eating well since first joining WW, I found that I was wanting to tweak the program and not actually follow what WW teaches anymore, so I decided to let it go. I don't want to just knock WW. It got me started on this right path, taught me a lot about portion sizes and was a huge part of my early success. I just feel like I outgrew the program and wanted to use something that I can continue using for the rest of my life - and that was simple calorie counting for me. Good luck with whatever you choose!

Hope everyone got a great last chance workout in and is seeing some success on the scale. I'm proud of all of us who are still sticking this out and working hard despite some of the crazy obstacles that life has been tossing in our way! :D

rainbowsmiles
03-06-2011, 10:33 AM
pokeycactus.:hug:..so PROUD OF YOU!! a lot of ladies jump into onderland and then jump right back out...but not you!! YOU MANAGED TO MAINTAIN ALL WEEK YOUR FABULOUS DELICIOUS GLORIOUS ONEDERLAND TRIP!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:carrot::carrot:

rainbowsmiles
03-06-2011, 10:59 AM
:yay:WOW!! :yay:
WHAT A ROCKIN
TOP GROUP OF LADiES!!
(I WILL UPDATE AS WEIGH IN'S COME IN)

:bravo::drill:FiRST PLACE
JAYTEE 14.03% OF BODY FAT GONE!!

:cp:SECOND PLACE
SiNDAENA 12.61% OF BODY FAT GONE!!

:cb:THiRD PLACE
MADAMBUTTERFLY 9.47% OF BODY FAT GONE!!

:encore:FOURTH PLACE
SKiNNYCOW126 8.46% OF BODY FAT GONE

:carrot:FiFTH PLACE
PEANUTT 7.84% OF BODY FAT GONE!!

:jig:SiXTH PLACE
RAiNBOWSMiLES 7.69% OF BODY FAT GONE!!

:broc:SEVENTH PLACE
ICEQUEEN 7.12% OF BODY FAT GONE!!

:dance:EiGHTH PLACE
DESIDOO 7.69% OF BODY FAT GONE!!

:hat:NiNTH PLACE
CHARLIEJUNE 6.67% OF BODY FAT GONE!!

:woohoo:TENTH PLACE
WENDYCHIC 5.61% OF BODY FAT GONE!!

:yay: ELEVENTH PLACE
WEN 5.58% OF BODY FAT GONE!!!

:DBiG SHOUTOUT OF AN HONORABLE MENTiON TO AN UNOFFiCiAL MEMBER!!
MYBODYiSMYTEMPLE 8.23% OF BODY FAT GONE!!

MadamButterfly
03-06-2011, 11:06 AM
Morning all,

It's weigh in day . . . don't forget to post your weights . . .

Not down a whole lot today, but the first half of the week was NOT GOOD . . . anyway for what it's worth here it is:

Starting weight: 181.6

Week 1 Weigh-in (1/16): 177.2 (-4.4)
Week 2 Weigh-in (1/23): 175.2 (-2.0)
Week 3 Weigh-in (1/30): 173.6 (-1.2)
Week 4 Weigh-in (2/6): 170.6 (-3.0)
Week 5 Weigh-in (2/13): 168.8 (-1.8)
Week 6 Weigh-in (2/20): 167.6 (-1.2)
Week 7 Weigh-in (2/27): 165.2 (-2.4)
Week 8 Weigh-in (3/6): 164.4 (-0.8)

Everyone have a GREAT DAY!!

JayTee
03-06-2011, 11:15 AM
NICE JOB LADIES!!!! LET'S KEEP IT GOING!

wen
03-06-2011, 11:38 AM
Yeah, I'm losing weight again! Came to a standstill for a couple of weeks. Glad to hear that everyone is so positive! I hope everyone finishes out the BLC with great results!!!

rainbowsmiles
03-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Wen!!!
:woohoo:
Woohoooo
Way To Go GF...another 2 Pounds Gone!!
Yipeeee!!

rainbowsmiles
03-06-2011, 01:18 PM
CHERRYPiE
:woohoo:
WOOHOOOOO
WiTH YOUR 3 LB LOSS!!
WAY TO GO GF!!

Angie
03-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Oooooohhhhh I'm so sorry to tell you I had to post a gain this week. I just got TOM last night and I'd been having some unexplained gains...so I guess that's why. I'm hoping for a nice whoosh any day now though, so I'll really try to make it up for next week.

rainbowsmiles
03-06-2011, 02:30 PM
:cheer:LETS GO RED! :cheer:
thanks to everyone already posting their weigh ins!!

these ladies still need to post:

those with PERFECT WEEKS SO FAR...
please don't forget!!!
CHARLIE JUNE
RATED
LADYINWEIGHTING

those with 1 MISS ALREADY
PLEASE PLEASE dont miss again!! WE NEED YOU!!
BLUEEYES
LAViEBOHEM
DESIDOO
WENDYCHIC
ICEQUEEN

those with 2 MISSES...AND IN DANGER! :yikes:
GYPSYLOVE
HUNGRY4ACHANGE

COME ON LADIES...
YOU CAN DO IT!!

THIS IS OUR YEAR!!

shan84
03-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Just a heads up the new threads for next week will be posted a little later tonight than usual.

Good luck to everyone for weigh ins.