Does it Work? - T-Light Capsule

View Full Version : T-Light Capsule

HappyHousewife
12-10-2002, 12:54 AM
There is a product called "T-Lite" that is suppose to help people lose weight. I've used it on more than one occasion and it doesn't work! I know someone else who has tried it, and it didn't work for them either. --Well, that's my "buyer beware" experience for this product. I don't recommend spending the money for it.

Suzanne 3FC
12-10-2002, 09:45 AM
Thanks for sharing that! I had never heard of the product, and just looked it up. The ingredients listed on their site are not proven to aid in weight loss. They really upset me with a statement that their product was safe for people with heart disease or hight blood pressure. I have both, and by reading the ingredient list, I know that I can NOT take their product. It's full of stimulents.

MrsJim
12-10-2002, 10:22 AM
Tough to keep up with all the new weight-loss nostrums eh?

Especially at this time of year...I just got back from the gym - and on the TV I saw no less than FOUR different weight-loss commercials (five if you count the Subway commercial).

As Ben Franklin (I think!) said "There is nothing new under the sun". So true as far as weight-loss 'miracle pills'. Just the same stuff in a new wrapping...

HappyHousewife
12-11-2002, 12:49 AM
You're welcome! :) It's probably been a year since I tried them, but there's a few more people who've taken these. I'm not sure if they worked for them. I try to just eat a healthier diet and exercise when I can. I've lost 40 pounds since April, but haven't lost anymore weight since September. ((Yes, I'm discouraged!))

I don't want people wasting their money on things that don't work. Keep up the awesome work guys!! :)

SlenderMe
02-17-2003, 04:26 PM
Yes, I tried this too and NO it did not work! I got a refund because I always, always, always keep my receipts!!

This product is advertised on TV and has a commercial of an older male pharmacist acting like he lost a lot of weight because of this product and that "many people come to him because he is a pharmacist asking what to take to lose weight and he always tells them T-Lite and tells them his story". Yeah, right!!