View Poll Results: Where Do You Get Your Holiday Decorating Ideas?
Books 0 0%
Family/Family Tradition 2 20.00%
Friends 0 0%
Internet 1 10.00%
Magazines 0 0%
My Own Creativity 5 50.00%
Professional Decorators 1 10.00%
I Don't Decorate For The Holidays 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 06:39 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies....(#71)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 12-09-2002, 06:46 PM   #2  

Don't forget to go back to #70 and read the last few posts. IT HAS A TOTAL OF 3 PAGES!!!!!
Old 12-09-2002, 09:50 PM   #3  

Hello

Isn't my "welcome snowmen" cute???!! I love 'em!

This will be very short tonight.I'm so tired and need to iron and get in the bed early.

Ramona........Your Son is very handsome! Is that your other Son in the picture too? You look so small! And you're also very pretty!

Every year since Wayne & I have been married (almost 16 years), we have sent out Christmas family photo cards.They aren't ready for pick up yet but when they come, I will post a picture of our family.

Goodnight.....Sleep Night!
Love,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!!

Last edited by Sherry; 12-09-2002 at 09:52 PM.
Old 12-09-2002, 11:42 PM   #4  

Ramona you are very beautiful Your pic on the side doesn't do you justice. Your sons are big boys. Very good looking fellows. Feel proud of them things will get better.

Sherry you are so creative. Love your little attatchments. You really need to get some rest. If you don't watch out you are going to get sick and christmas is no fun when you are. Take care of yourself.
Old 12-10-2002, 11:00 AM   #5  

Thanks everyone for the compliments!!!! They made my day!
Yes, those are both of my sons. Dan is in the Army shirt and Ben is in the Air Force shirt.
I'm looking forward to seeing some Christmas pix from all the rest of you!

Love,
Ramona
Old 12-11-2002, 12:03 PM   #6  
Losing it!

GOOD MORNING GIRLS!!!!!

I hope your all doing great!!!!!

Where is everyone??? Did ya run off with Santa or one of the elves??????

I purchased my very own Christmas present and wanted to share. I bought myself a one day workshop to a Bob Ross painting session!! Probably not very exciting to you guys but I am thrilled to death!! The workshop won't be until February, but I needed to get registered before the class filled up. As most of you know, I love to paint. I have never received any type of training, just reading books and guessing by golly. So this is a chance for me to see if some of my techniques that I have picked up are correct or not.

I hope all of you are doing super...do you have your shopping done yet?????????
Old 12-11-2002, 05:15 PM   #7  

I just wanted to pop in real quick and say hello to everyone.

HELLO!!!!!!!

I hope the Holiday season finds all of you healthy and happy.

Love,
Ramona
Old 12-11-2002, 11:50 PM   #8  
Losing it!

okay...who's the lucky Floozie that get's her own personal holiday decorator??? Will you loan out????
Old 12-12-2002, 09:02 AM   #9  
Losing it!

Gayle & family, not very good, but you get the idea.
Old 12-12-2002, 09:16 AM   #10  

Gayle, what a beautiful family! I know you are so proud of them.
I bet Allison is so excited about Christmas. What fun you will have!!!!

O.K. let's see some photos from the rest of you!

Ramona
Old 12-12-2002, 09:40 AM   #11  

Hey Gayle that's a great pic. You look so tiny next to your hubby. Was that pic taken in your house. Did you get a perm? In your other pic your hair is straight. Your kids are beautiful.
Old 12-12-2002, 01:11 PM   #12  

Gayle-You have a beautiful family!!! Thank you for sharing with us. I, for 1 , didn't know that you love to paint. Have fun when you do it in Feb.

I'm guessing the professional decorator is at Dee's house?????
Old 12-12-2002, 02:03 PM   #13  
Losing it!

Thank you for the kind words everyone!!!!

If you wonder why I never post a pic...now you know. I ALWAYS look like a puffy little toad. I am not photogenic at all.

Dee: This was taken at MIL's house. My hair is still straight, sometimes I curl it with my rollers. I am only 5'2", Steve is 6'.

Well better go, Allison and I are mid project.... creating a gingerbread house. I will try to get a pic when it is done...if I don't shoot the kid first!!!! NEVER, NEVER mix sugar, icing and candy with a 3 year old!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2002, 09:29 PM   #14  

Shelley nope not me. I only wish that I had a professional decorater. Try again. I don't even know who to guess.....unless someone is having fun with us....lol

Gayle you look really good. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Little short but not like a puffy little toad. I shouldn't talk because I am just over 5 feet...lol

Today was a rough one. I am not feeling to well. Lots of chest pain. I just rested most of the day. If I knew that they could get that darn iv in I would have gone to the hospital. When you go in with chest pain that is the first thing they have to do. My veins always colapse. I am feeling a bit better now as long as I don't walk up the stairs or don't do anything physical. I haven't been sleeping well either since Larry left for florida. I am so cold in bed without him. I even have the electric blanket on all night and it isn't even cold out. I miss Larry so much. He has been phoning home every night. He is homesick too. They are going to Cirque De Soleil tomorrow. When I was in vegas a few years ago I seen it. It is an awesome show. Larry has been out to some very fine restaurants. Last night he said he was drinking martinis. He doesn't even drink them but they were suppose to be the best so that is what he had. The night before they were at an Italian restaurant where an opera singer came to their table and sang for them. Gee poor guy and he complains it was drizzling. Oh well that is all for tonight. Everyone must be busy with christmas. Yeah one more thing I am going to a christmas tea party tomorrow and I had to bring 2 appetizers. I am bring meatballs and bacon wrapped chestnuts. Has anybody ever tried the bacon wrapped chestnuts. They are awesome. My girlfriend told me about them and I thought that I would try it. I am not really fond of water chest nuts but their ok. Well let me tell you these are easy and delicious. All you need to do is buy a can of whole chestnuts, drain and marinate in a teriyaki sauce for a couple of hours. Then cook bacon 1/2 way (if you want) and wrap 1/2 piece around chestnut attatching with tooth pic. Bake in oven at 350 til bacon is cooked. Yummy. Let me know if you tried these or if you are willing to give a try. Have a good one. Hey if I don't post tomorrow better check on me and see if I made it through the night! Just kidding I will be ok.
Good Night
Old 12-12-2002, 11:07 PM   #15  

Howdy

Just a "quickie" to say hi. I haven't felt good in a couple of days.Sore throat & very tired!

Gayle..........I LOVE your family photo!!!!!! What a nice lookin' family!!!!

Dee.........Take care of yourself!!!! Get better real soon!!!!!

To all the other Floozies: I love you! Ill post more tomorrow night.Hopefully I'll feel better by then.

Love to all...Goodnight {{{ hugs }}}

Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Closed Thread