Weight Loss Support - I will not eat a cookie!

View Full Version : I will not eat a cookie!

TheBunneh
02-23-2011, 08:08 PM
I have to make peanut butter cookies tonight for my husband to take to a work lunch tomorrow.

I WILL NOT EAT ONE! Not one bite, taste, or lick! At all!

I am stronger than a cookie, darn it! :p

gagalu
02-23-2011, 08:28 PM
ha!

keep strong, i wish you luck!

i hate having tempting food right there in my face!

sept15lija
02-23-2011, 09:38 PM
Nope, those cookies are not for you! And you are definitely stronger than a cookie! :)

mandagrl1
02-23-2011, 09:50 PM
Psh-those cookies are totally gross anyways!!!!

tinamariex16
02-23-2011, 09:56 PM
You are a stronger woman than I.

I just made myself a nice dinner with grilled buffalo chicken, broccoli, and zucchini... and then ate ice cream.
I have ZERO self control

ShanIAm
02-23-2011, 10:04 PM
I hate to admit this but if it were me in your position I'd stick the cookie in my mouth, chew it and spit it out. God....I'm pathetic. LOL

Tai
02-23-2011, 10:12 PM
You've come too far to be pushed around by a cookie!

TheBunneh
02-23-2011, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the support guys.....but I ended up eating a couple. =/

I thought posting here would make me too embarrassed to eat any. *sigh*

And I even tasted the dough which is double bad because I know better than to eat raw dough! It'll serve me right if I get sick from it. :p

JohnP
02-23-2011, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the support guys.....but I ended up eating a couple. =/

I thought posting here would make me too embarrassed to eat any. *sigh*

And I even tasted the dough which is double bad because I know better than to eat raw dough! It'll serve me right if I get sick from it. :p

I would have eaten a couple as well although I would not have admitted it! Haha j/k :D

ShanIAm
02-23-2011, 10:50 PM
Cookies are the devil. There's no such thing as a bad cookie. Now I want a cookie. And milk.....

TheBunneh
02-23-2011, 10:57 PM
I've been fighting the urge to overeat for days. Cookies really were not the best idea, but my husband is signed up to bring them. At least they won't be around tomorrow....

I think I'll have him put them in the car tonight.

I would have eaten a couple as well although I would not have admitted it! Haha j/k :D

Ha! I thought about it. But that would've made me feel bad too. :p

katy trail
02-23-2011, 11:08 PM
posting about it really helps sometimes. a bunch up us banded together to not eat halloween candy. it really helped!

marianne78
02-23-2011, 11:38 PM
I just made myself a nice dinner with grilled buffalo chicken, broccoli, and zucchini... and then ate ice cream.
I have ZERO self control

This happened to me last night. Ice cream and cookies are the devil. Thank goodness it didn't trigger any craving today.

tinamariex16
02-23-2011, 11:48 PM
This happened to me last night. Ice cream and cookies are the devil. Thank goodness it didn't trigger any craving today.

It's awful to think of all of the weight I COULD have lost if things like ice cream and alcohol never existed.

girlinwaterglobe
02-23-2011, 11:49 PM
I have made cookies in the past and, to taste them and make sure they are okay, I take a bite and spit it out.

I have also made cookies in the past and crumbled and eaten half a dozen of them.

This post is great because I was just thinking, man, I want to make some cookies. Then I was thinking, I can't, then I'll just undo my good work today. Then I thought, maybe I should post on 3FC about it and you here you already did!

Here is a healthy cookie recipe so you can eat a few guilt free sometime:

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000001949710

I made them this weekend for friends and neighbors.

eclipse
02-24-2011, 12:03 AM
I've been eating way too many girl scout cookies these days (dd is a Brownie), but I've been managing to work them into my calories. Not the healthiest, but whatevs. :lol:

pnkrckpixikat
02-24-2011, 01:39 PM
I would have crumbled too, pb cookies are tied with shortbread bars for my favorite cookies of all time, i could eat myself sick on either of them easy and still want more later lol so im just not allowed to cook either right now

TheBunneh
02-24-2011, 01:43 PM
This is like the best peanut butter cookie recipe I have ever tried, too. Totally glad they are all at DH's work now. He told me last night he wouldn't ask me to do it again. :lol:

sept15lija
02-24-2011, 05:22 PM
I've been eating way too many girl scout cookies these days (dd is a Brownie), but I've been managing to work them into my calories. Not the healthiest, but whatevs. :lol:

I do that too - my sister made a bunch of cookies for DD's birthday party, and there was a lot of leftovers...I had an allowance of 2 a day for a week or so, well within calories and not a good choice, but oh well!! haha

dorothy52
02-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Have him make them or buy them.

Shannon in ATL
02-24-2011, 05:52 PM
My thought is that everyone has to have a cookie sometimes, and a home made one is better than a packaged one. Sounds like you did a great job of keeping it in control, you came clean with it here and didn't try to hide it from yourself or others (as I am often guilty of trying to do...), and the best part is that there aren't any more in the house. :)