Old 02-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default Down and Out!!

Was horrified at my weigh in on Sat. morning, allllllllll week i was down then sure enough, morning of my weigh in i was 2 lbs. up i got TOM on Monday so i'm hoping i can lose that by this Sat but how disappointing! I got that sometimes we gain emal from ww and i thought it was directed towards me lol.

It just proves week after week that i really can't enjoy my weeklies, it's frustrating and unfair. I try to eat about half and still have issues. I retain alot of salt daily which is hard. I need a boost!! I'm so bummed out.
pointspluspioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:49 PM   #2  
~*Regina*~

S/C/G: 304/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Don't be bummed! At least you went this week, I didn't go because I knew my weight was up from last week by at least 3 lbs, I have TOM too. You will be down next week for shore since it is water weight.
You have lost 10lbs so far, that's awesome, keep it up!!
BlueEyes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #3  
Crazy Avon Lady!

S/C/G: See tracker in signature

Hi! Commiserating with you. I can't eat the weeklies or any activity points either. I'm past the age for TOM, which just means that I seem to hold water permanently. I've learned that if I make a big deal about getting all the Good Health Guidelines every day, then I tend to lose weight. If I skip the fruits and veggies and dairy products, my weight loss slows down for some reason.
AuntLoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #4  
Wishful shrinking

S/C/G: 266/235/160

I would be in trouble if i ate my weeklies. I am losing slowly as it is without eating them :/
barbaramatafeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 05:48 PM   #5  
Persistance loses weight

S/C/G: 216/177/136

Height: 5'7"

I can absolutely NOT eat all (or even very many) of my weeklies or I gain/maintain. I also cannot eat my activity points and have to be very careful how much fruit/veggies I can eat. I am only 24, so I find it VERY frustrating.
skinnycow126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:17 PM   #6  

It is so frustrating, right now i have 20 weeklies left which is quite a few but maybe i can't even eat that many. Having TOM also makes me ravenous! I'm trying to remind myself that thin tastes better!!

I always seem to get somewhat stuck fast but other's have said that it might take a little time to kick in and start losing again.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:25 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 209.5/ticker/150

I think it's just because of your TOM. I always go up 4-5 pounds right before my TOM and then it goes away when it's over. I bet you'll see a big loss next week.
chubbymommy724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:28 AM   #8  

I hope so, i've beem very careful with he salt and eating alot of fruit and veggies. I do feel a bit better today in my stomach but until i see a loss i won't be satisfied working on it though!!!

I tend to play mind games with my clothes. The pants i have on today are looser but i say to myself that it's because i didn't dry them. It couldn't just be from losing some weight!!!!
Old 02-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 285/180/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointspluspioneer View Post
allllllllll week i was down then sure enough, morning of my weigh in i was 2 lbs. up i got TOM on Monday

It just proves week after week that i really can't enjoy my weeklies, it's frustrating and unfair. I try to eat about half and still have issues. I retain alot of salt daily which is hard.
WHY are you bummed out?! Seriously.

*ALL* week you were down. Your period came on Monday and you're openly admitting that you retain salt normally....why wouldn't that translate to retaining weight right before your cycle started? I get that WW likes to pretend that your once-a-week weigh in should be THE number, but really, it sounds like that you had a bad day to weigh in. If your meeting had been on Friday, when you were down you would have seen a completely different number on the scale.

And I'm not seeing the connection to your weeklies at all....if you were down, minus the weight gain from your cycle, why are the weeklies to blame? It really sounds to me like you had a good week, stayed on plan with success and then had a bad weigh in due to your period.
duckyyellowfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:21 AM   #10  

I agree with what you wrote ducky. I guess i just think that my weeklies (if eaten) show up towards the end of the week when things seem to catch up with me. I know i shouldn't beat myself up due to my cycle. I really think i'm overwhelmed with recently losing my father and this just puts me over the edge!! I try so hard and it seems soooo hard to accomplish weight loss, i am focusing on myself more now that things are starting to settle down so i will NOT give up