Mini-Goals - Met my first mini goal :)

View Full Version : Met my first mini goal :)

Ishisnowcone
02-22-2011, 09:11 AM
I have lost 10% of my weight!!! Ive been at this a little less than a month and have lost 22 pounds. I can also add doing a pushup to my list of accomplishments- going to the gym really does wonders for those muscles burried deep within all of this padding :lifter:

I have to add, taking a yoga class once a week also is really improving my strength, nothing like getting down on the floor and using all the weight in your favor.

11 more pounds and Im no longer considered obese, this is so empowering.

bensempress
02-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Great for you! It sounds like you've really grabbed this goal by the horns and you're running with it. I am jealous of your ability to do a push up, lol... I keep trying but I still can't do one!

kaebaka
02-22-2011, 12:43 PM
Wow, great job! I know what you mean about the gym-ing... Last night, I noticed that there's actually curvature in my arm near my bicep...from muscle! Never seen that before! It's so exciting! Keep up all the hard work, it is definitely paying off. :)

vintagemuse
02-22-2011, 06:30 PM
Congrats, that is amazing. :) Keep it up!

DaughteroftheKing
02-22-2011, 07:54 PM
OK I have to ask, how in the world do you loose 22lbs in less than a month??? Teach me your ways!! LOL

Oh & Congrats!! :D

Ishisnowcone
02-22-2011, 10:07 PM
Well I lost a lot those first 2 weeks, beginners luck I guess. I also went from eating a LOT every night (a daily binge session) to eating 1 or no snacks at all after dinner. Im also working out 4-5 days a week (cardio and strength) and am very seriously watching what I put in my mouth.