WW At Home - Support

View Full Version : Support

TexisDolly73
02-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Hi
This is very hard for me but as I sit here am completely petrified. I need to loose over 100 lbs and I have done WW in the past and lost 71 lbs but since then I have gotten married and had kids which are my world and the stress of life the pounds have come back. I have tried SBD and that is just not a good fit for me and where I live and my schedule there is not a meeting close to me. I am 37 years old and have been battling my weight for years, over the last few weeks I have made a decision that its time I take my life back but my I am so afraid to start because I am afraid of failure, I need to be healthly for my girls...Has anyone been here before and if so can you give me any advice?

thanks
Sorry if this is in the wrong place!!!!

nancylmrn
02-15-2011, 11:01 PM
You are so in the right place! and pssst you can't do it wrong so quit beating yourself up goodness knows I can personally sit in the corner of --boy did I mess up----but I kept going.

I am so glad you decided to join us. This is such a great group and forum to say that some of us have been there done that is an understatement. WE all are human and the support is uncondional...so welcome.

I am looking forward to hearing more about you and your journey

Tudor Rose
02-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Welcome! I also have 100+ lbs to lose and know exactly how you feel: A year and a half ago I started WW and lost about 45lbs. Then gained it all back, plus an additional 10. Go me!

This forum was definitely a big part of my being successful last time, and I'm hoping it will be this time, too. We know how you're feeling and are here for support :)