Does it Work? - White Kidney Bean Extract-Carb Blocker...

garnet8677
02-15-2011, 06:40 PM
I'm combining this with other methods of weight loss and so I'm not sure if this is a real reliable way to lose weight. Has anyone else tried it? I notice that I for sure dont gain weight when I take the powder and eat pizza or something. At least that I have noticed. My dad and bro, who eat fast food a lot, started taking this and have lost 15-25lbs in about a month. My dad does his regular no workout routine and my bro kept up his weight lifting. So, for them, I see that it has worked but they're guys. More testosterone can mean faster results. So ladies, any of you tried this alone? I've had such success in my weight loss, I dont want to stop and just experiment with this. This is also sold in stores as Carb Intercept but I dont buy that. I buy the powder myself and pack it into the pills. Its cheaper. Thoughts?

luckymommy
02-15-2011, 08:00 PM
I've never heard of this, so I did look it up and I found this article:

http://www.ehow.com/about_5118411_white-kidney-bean-extract-safe.html

It sounds like it's not something that works. If you're losing and doing it without any gimmicks, then that's great! :) Keep up the great work!

honeybunnyblues
02-15-2011, 09:17 PM
Works for me but not sure at what rate. Animal tests didn't come out well but people one did. I think humans eat more starches. You can find the study on Science Daily, it was done in 2007. Study title "Carb-cutting Enzyme Stopped By Bean Extract, Endocrinologists Say"