20-Somethings BL Corner - 20 Somethings TBL In-Between Challenges Chat

KimL1214
02-15-2011, 05:33 PM
We have a little bit of time before the next challenge starts, so here is a thread for everyone interested in continuing to chat with old and potentially new teammates. Chat about your frustrations as well as your accomplishments!

If you still have yet to sign up for the next challenge, please click here... (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-bl-corner/224808-20-somethings-tbl-sliding-into-spring-challenge-sign-ups-3.html)

JLNichols07
02-15-2011, 07:34 PM
Alrighty--I was looking for this! Thanks Kim! :)

mdchick88
02-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Yay, so excited for this! The challenge ends about a month before graduation, and this is the push I need. I missed the last challenge by a day or something and I've been watching jealously lol. I'm glad I made it on time for this one!!

Transporter
02-15-2011, 08:28 PM
Looking forward to see some real change by the end of this new challenge :)

oOPeanutOo
02-15-2011, 10:58 PM
Hey Everyone (New challenge people and old)
I'm excited to get things underway again. This time around I'm confident that I'll do a lot better than the last challenge. I can't believe I'm already up to Challenge #4 but wouldn't miss it. It keeps me accountable even when I'm not travelling so well.
Hopefully I'll get to know a few of the new faces soon.

mdchick88
02-15-2011, 11:54 PM
Have you picked a theme for this challenge, kim?

southernbelle102
02-16-2011, 02:48 AM
Peanut - I think this is my 4th challenge too :D ... crazy!! They just fly by so quickly!

I am excited for this new challenge to start! I can't wait to see how much we can all lose this time!!

katylil
02-17-2011, 07:47 AM
I'm on my 3rd I think. Maybe my 4th? Can't remember!!! :)

Ugh so annoyed with myself this week. For the past few days, I'm really good all day, and then I get home in the evening and in those few hours before bed, it keeps going really really wrong! I know it's entirely my fault because I just forget my Goal and go for it, but I really really thought that this "Lose a Stone for Sally" thing was gonna help motivate me and it doesn't seem to be workign as I hoped! :( any ideas on ways to steel my determination and make myself keep on plan?!

Hope everyone's having a good week! :)

Krizstyling
02-17-2011, 03:42 PM
I'd like to sign up please!

KimL1214
02-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Hey ladies!!!

Any suggestions for the theme for this challenge???

Post them PLEASE!!!

SnowWolf
02-18-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm very excited for this new challenge, I think it will help push me since I need to work my hardest for the next couple of months-I want to be sexy, heathly, fit, confident, and happy all rolled into one to finish out my senior year! Plus this challenge ends a couple of weeks before my birthday. I've already lost 50% of my goal weight, and it's amazing to see my little ticker be in the middle-I have never seen it in at that point before! It's exciting! This challenge is just what I need to get moving slowly forward.

Maybe our new theme could be wild cats?

SnowWolf
02-18-2011, 02:23 PM
I'm on my 3rd I think. Maybe my 4th? Can't remember!!! :)

Ugh so annoyed with myself this week. For the past few days, I'm really good all day, and then I get home in the evening and in those few hours before bed, it keeps going really really wrong! I know it's entirely my fault because I just forget my Goal and go for it, but I really really thought that this "Lose a Stone for Sally" thing was gonna help motivate me and it doesn't seem to be workign as I hoped! :( any ideas on ways to steel my determination and make myself keep on plan?!

Hope everyone's having a good week! :)

This will sound kind of wrong, but during this week I really wanted some pizza that my family made but then they showed this 600 pound woman on ET and suddenly I didn't want that pizza anymore. Maybe print out a picture of a person you do not want to be and stick it on your fridge, I know it's so wrong but I think it would work. I feel so bad for saying that. :(

mdchick88
02-18-2011, 07:35 PM
Hey ladies!!!

Any suggestions for the theme for this challenge???

Post them PLEASE!!!

Hmm... Maybe in the spirit of spring we could do different flowers as team names? There are tons of flowers, so there are plenty of names to choose from.

Just a suggestion :)

katylil
02-19-2011, 12:21 PM
Hmm... Maybe in the spirit of spring we could do different flowers as team names? There are tons of flowers, so there are plenty of names to choose from.

Just a suggestion :)

I like that idea! :)

SnowWolf
02-19-2011, 02:50 PM
I really like that idea also.

lostangel05
02-19-2011, 02:55 PM
Sounds like a good idea! This will be my first challenge. I'm excited to join in. I've been having some great losses lately. Let's hope they continue!

Nienna
02-19-2011, 03:25 PM
I like the flowers idea, too! Lots of cool spring flowers out there.

MissSMcC
02-19-2011, 03:37 PM
this is my first 3FC BL challenge, i'm so excited, can't wait to start! xx :hug:

bbg200
02-20-2011, 11:48 AM
hey all :) its good to be back its been a while since the last challenge i did. woo really excited! xx

ChubbyBride325
02-21-2011, 10:04 AM
This will be my first challenge also. I really like the flowers idea! =)

JLNichols07
02-22-2011, 09:38 PM
I like the flowers idea also! I can't wait until this challenge starts up! :)

takingcontrol
02-24-2011, 06:11 AM
Hi all, this will be my first challenge, and I just can't wait to get started now. I'm having my first unmotivated week since I started my journey at the beginning of Jan, and it's coming just 7 weeks before I move back to the UK from Thailand where I live at the mo. I NEED my motivation and willpower to be at their highest right now, and until I get home, which fits in just about perfectly with the challenge.

I like the fact the challenge weighs in on a Sunday, as at the moment I do Friday first thing weigh in's and then end up allowing myself treats throughout the weekend knowing I can be good in the week and still lose by Firday the next week. Now, I've gotta be good at the weekend too, which is just great for me!

At the moment I'm above my side bar weight after a long weekend full of drink and great (bad) food, and then a week with very little exercise this week (although I've managed to stick to the food side of things) I'm hoping if I can catch up on sleep this weekend, I'll be motivated to give my fitness the time and dedication I want to next week.

So, I'm Kate, 25 from Yorkshire in England, an English Teacher living in Thailand for three years about to make the move back home. I'm hoping to go back to uni and complete a masters next September, and REALLY want to be fit and healthy both weight and fitness wise by the time I start my course.

Anyone else feel like introducing themselves?!

MaddieBPhoto
02-24-2011, 06:50 PM
I'm so ready to start this challenge!! It's gonna be awesome!

SnowWolf
02-24-2011, 07:59 PM
@ Takingcontrol, well I'll introduce myself since I'm bored at the moment. :)

Well, my name is Tiana I'm from Las Vegas lived here most of my life. I'm 18 and finishing out my last year of high school. I'm an aspiring student who wants to become an actress but later in life do paintings, write books, get into sciences and become a humanitarian while learning to play the guitar, drums, and the piano, I'd also like to be a director.

I think I've already said this but I want to be in this challenge to help push me. I want to be fit and fab in time for my birthday in May and for graduation, this will help me stay sharp as a tack.

Transporter
02-24-2011, 10:17 PM
So what kind of flower teams will we have? i'm psyched!

summershine
02-25-2011, 01:25 AM
wheeee flowers :D

I kind of epically phailed last challenge I did (forgot about it after the second week >.<), hopefully this one will give me the motivation i need to get going again this year :)

katylil
02-25-2011, 07:27 AM
I'm sitting in on a rehearsal and not doing much at the moment so I'm gonna do like @takingcontrol and @SnowWolf and introduce myself :)

I'm 19, English but raised in Spain. Now in my second year of studying Musical Theatre at University in England. I'm mainly an actress/singer who can dance, and my Dream is to be on West End/Broadway some day, but I'd also like to be in films/TV, write novels, learn Italian, learn how to play the piano and travel the world :)

I love these Challenges as they help keep me on track but this one is especially important to me as at the beginning of April I'm playing Sally Bowles in my course's end of year production of Cabaret (which involves wearing very skimpy outfits!) and I want to be slim and feel confident for it. It's also the first time I'll be going home in 8 months and I want to surprise my friends and family when they see me!!! :)

Can't wait to start!