30-Somethings - Craving Confessional

View Full Version : Craving Confessional

Recharge
02-15-2011, 08:47 AM
I'm sure there's a thread like this somewhere, but I didn't see it. :)

I wanted to create a thread where we could post if we're suffering from a craving. I've found that if I have to spell out what I want right now and why, it helps me get control.

So, let's create a Craving Confessional.

I'll start... right now I want the mexican food that's in the freezer--for breakfast.

I can wait. It will still be there for dinner. :)

Mindless Games
02-15-2011, 08:56 AM
rice :)

cheeriloos
02-15-2011, 09:15 AM
i had ghirardelli dark chocolate rasberry craving last night at work and gave in five times!! darn it

cherbear
02-15-2011, 09:18 AM
Greasy bacon sandwiches on white wonder bread with mayo.

It sounds gross now, but I'm sure I'd chow down on it if I could. :)

lackadaisy
02-15-2011, 10:50 AM
A large bowl of cracklin oats cereal and almond milk. But I ate breakfast already. :(

DisgruntledOne
02-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Baskins robbins. Chocolate peanut buter ice cream!!! I have been obsessing about this for a week now and finally last night I gave in and had it! Plus someone gave me a gift certificate so it was actually a free ice cream. It was meant to be I keep telling myself. Too bad not calorie free....

CosmicGal
02-15-2011, 02:46 PM
Chocolate. I just ate the Caramel chocolate egg that my husband brought home for me. And now I want salty. It just never ends does it?

marianne78
02-15-2011, 08:32 PM
I still haven't touched the chocolates I got for Valentine's Day. They're in the freezer and they're calling to me.

lauriebug81
02-18-2011, 02:43 PM
I have been craving Buffalo Wild Wings hot wings for over a week now. I am scared if I cave to one food I'll cave to the next and so on.

AZ Sunrises
02-18-2011, 03:31 PM
I craved pork rinds. I at a bag over the course of 3 days.

I've been so bloated the past 48 hours that it hurts to move. :cry: I won't do that again, even though I'm allowed to do so on lower carb.

MissSMcC
02-18-2011, 03:36 PM
i had a 4 day craving for a snickers bar, i finally gave in today but still kept my cals to 1229. except now i want toasted cheese lol. maybe next week :)

NiteNicole
02-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Greasy bacon sandwiches on white wonder bread with mayo.

It sounds gross now, but I'm sure I'd chow down on it if I could. :)

I'm waiting for summer tomatoes!

I swear I can almost smell pizza. I don't know where that came from, I've been cruising along ok all week and suddenly like five minutes ago the PIZZA MONSTER started making demands. My daughter is already asleep and the dog would bark if someone showed up with food so I definitely won't order. Thank goodness.

evinsmom
02-19-2011, 09:35 AM
Five Guys Burger and Fries Bacon Cheeseburger with French Fries

Mindless Games
02-19-2011, 12:00 PM
I don't even know what a 5 Guys is but I want what evinsmom is having :)

Pacifica Bee
02-19-2011, 01:11 PM
A big bowl of oatmeal with peaches and blueberries, topped with soy milk and almond butter. This used to be my weekend breakfast, but I gave up grains in favor of upping my protein for two weeks (this is the end of week one) to see if it makes a difference in my loss patterns and so it is eggs for breakfast. Again. (also, hi 30s forum!, I've never posted here before ;) )

nuumite
03-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Seems like whan i PMS i crave the most. I want chocolate cheesecake and greasy food like BBQ ribs.
I will have to settle for sugar free hot chocolate and a small amount of bbq sauce on skinless chicken.

ShanIAm
03-04-2011, 09:26 PM
I want a #1 or a #3 or a #9 from McDonalds's! And a few peeps for dessert. But instead I had a salad tonight with a tablespoon of blue cheese crumbles and a light rasberry vingarette salad dressing. I have jello for later. And you know what? I'm happy about it! Go figure.

joyfulloser
03-08-2011, 08:40 AM
TOM right now..so I'm loving this thread!:D I'm just HUNGRY...not for anything specific (since I already indulge on whatever I want in moderation...so no food is off-limits). Well..baskin robbins is the only food "off limits" because I had a little addiction problem over the summer..haha! Good thing I don't like to eat cold things in the winter! :lol:

Hmmm...lets see...right now I just want to eat endless amounts of my low fat pumpkin raisin muffins...ENDLESS!:carrot: Instead, I just had one w/2 turkey sausage links for breakfast.:)

ShanIAm
03-08-2011, 10:09 AM
I'm dying for a grilled cheese & bacon sandwich w/french toast bread.

Emme
03-08-2011, 11:35 AM
Cake. A whole cake. Full of sugary icing. :)

bellastarr
03-09-2011, 10:38 PM
i keep dreaming of nachos belle grande from taco bell... i used to go like 3 times a week and i'd make my own big plate of nachos at home, i'd start with like half a bag of tortilla chips, then i'd melt some cheddar cheese cheese and add refried beans, salsa and a TON of sour cream!!