WW At Home - New to WW and 3FC

View Full Version : New to WW and 3FC

dixiegrlinsc
02-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Hello all,

I just signed up for WW online. Will start it tomorrow. Happened to come across 3FC site by accident but so glad i did. Looks like a great place for information and motivation. I'm excited to get started and lose all this weight that I lost 2yrs ago. Really want to get back into my clothes again. Any tips/recipes/information that any has that would help is appreciated.

Rarr777
02-14-2011, 03:19 PM
Welcome! WW online and 3FC is a great combo. Read up on the WW site, is the best advice I can give. WW works, if you stick to it. Good luck!!

litar
02-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Hey and welcome...I am with you as far as being new to WW so any suggestions/recipes would be wonderful!

nancylmrn
02-14-2011, 11:09 PM
best advice I can give is...journal journal journal....something about seeing your food ate in black and white with the points next to it is a real eye opening...like today for me I ate dark chocolate and a good chunk of cheese....not normal fare but it really kept me from going overboard

BlueEyes83
02-15-2011, 08:02 AM
Welcome dixiegrlinsc :).

I started WW 3 weeks ago and have lost almost 10lbs, it really works :). Just stick to the program and you will do great!! Good Luck!!

Tudor Rose
02-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Track everything you eat! I love the WW Online Points Plus tracker, since you can easily save food and meals to add to another day.

And use this forum as much as you can! It was a huge help to me the last time I did WW.

Tudor Rose
02-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Oh, and of course, welcome :)