View Full Version : weekly chat Feb 14th-20th

jojo23
02-14-2011, 02:33 AM
Here they are.

Happy Valentine's day everyone

pam920
02-14-2011, 09:10 AM
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I think my second great grandchild will be born today. My granddaughter is in labor and I think it's the real thing this time. I'm so excited and wish I could be there with her. I was present during her first birth.

I'll check back later

Tejas
02-14-2011, 09:12 AM
:val1:

Happy Valentine's Day!

Off to the gym.

Vickie
02-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Happy Valentine's Day Chicks! I'm off to Jenny and lunch with my husband at Sweet Tomatoes.

ems81wales
02-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Happy valentines day everyone.

Congratulations pam on your new great grand child :D xxxx

ontarget
02-14-2011, 12:21 PM
HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY!!! :val2:

Good morning, Chickies. I'm already home from being crowned. I was happy my temporary crown stayed put till today. Life is good.

Pam, congratulations GG!! I know how you're feeling about not getting to be there. I was lucky that both our grands here in Texas were born while Curtis and I were snowbirding from Montana. I was worried we wouldn't get to be here, but we were.

Enjoy your day!

beach bum
02-14-2011, 03:08 PM
:val1:HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADIES :val1:

Went down to the cemetery & put some Valentines on Leo's grave. Than I had a date with the financial adviser for my IRA's.Have to take some money out of the accounts and than pay tax on the mount taken out.

Temps are up in the 50's but the winds are up there too. So I decided not to walk but will ride my bike while watching tv.

Nothing else is new,Went to the movies yesterday to see Just Go With It and I thought it was a cute movie. After that my friend & I went for pizza,I was up on the scale as all the carbs in the pizza. Hopefully it will be gone in the next 2 days.

JOJO-Thanks for the new pages,on the other board I go to a woman from England also starts on new pages.

PAM-Oh!!! a Valentines Baby how wonderful. Hope it comes today and big congrats great grandma for the upcoming blessed event.

SANDRA-Happy everything went ok on your temporary crown.

Have a great day,see you guys tomorrow morning

Tejas
02-14-2011, 08:16 PM
We went to Outback, and for the first time in YEARS, I ate part of a blooming onion. I checked the calories before I did, and I ate it anyway. But, not much of the sauce which is also ridiculously fattening. I had steak, shrimp and a scallop. Delicious.

I went to the gym today but was really tired because I didn't sleep well last night. I struggled through.

I hope you all had a good day.

jojo23
02-15-2011, 04:19 AM
Girls night out last night. Because we are all retired we don't have to stick to the weekends. We went for a meal, Indian.. very nice. Then back to one of our houses. We all married in excess of 30 years ago (36 this year for me) so we had a 'wedding photo' evening. What a laugh. We all looked so young and hopeful, not knowing what the years would throw at us. My wedding dress was a size 12 (US 10) Because we married in December, it was a winter one, a Victorian copy with a bustle. As I have said before on here, I now have a built in one. We've had wedding picture evenings before, but this one was hilarious. Our husbands were all in flares and looked dreadfully young!
This morning Mark and I are turning out the cloak room. It is getting so that we can't get in there and many of the coats need throwing out.

How are the knees Maryann? Mine are protesting a bit this morning

Tejas
02-15-2011, 12:26 PM
Wedding pictures!? Cute. I got out our videos on the weekend so that we could look at them. It must be that Valentine's day thing?

We have been out to restaurants every day since Friday and I have gained four pounds. I choose my food carefully, don't eat it all, and gain! It must be the hidden salt. The weight will go but it just makes me angry. :tantrum:

I have a training appointment this afternoon and tap danced for an hour. The tapping is a challenge, not physically, but mentally. Well, I guess there are those knees!

beach bum
02-15-2011, 03:24 PM
Good Afternoon Ladies:)

Woke up late and than I had a PT session.Looks like my Pt sessions are going to ending at the end of this week. The therapist feels like I don't need the services anymore,as my knee it responding to treatment. I don't mind as my knee/leg donesn't bother me anymore.He told me that it was just the beginning of the year and I might need them for another part of my body before the year ends. As Medicare only pays for 20 sessions and I used up 8.

That's good now when my friend Alice gets back from FLa we now can resume going to the Peanut butter Club on Fridays again.

Having problems with my bolt lock on my front door it doesn't lock properly and now that I living downstairs I don't want an intruder coming in while I sleeping. Have my handy man coming this after noon to see whether I need a new lock or just an adjustment.

RHONDA-I Love:love: the Out Back Restaurant blooming onions & all.but the only time I can enjoy the meals is when I'm down In NY at my daughters. We have one out further that where I live ,but its not the same as it is in NY. Hope you enjoy and eat what you want as a post Valentines Day Meal. Sorry about your gain,its probably the sodium your talking about.Never really get to see what the chef is cooking the meals.

JOJO-Sometimes I think that weather has a lot do do with our aching bones & joints Hope yours are better today. My knee is getting stronger day by day, Thanks for asking. I only have one more PT session to go to before I'm released.

Have to go get my next laundry put in the dryer

Have a great day

ems81wales
02-15-2011, 04:33 PM
hey everyone hope your all ok? Im not feeling to good today i have a sore throat coming and i have a headache constanly i actually fell asleep this afternoon and i never do that so must have needed it. xxx

ontarget
02-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Hi there. I'm typing this while my English III folks do their written work. I
can get online while here in class but cannot post, so I'll e this to myself to
post after I get home.

Rhonda, I hear ya on eating out not helping weightloss. Lately, we haven't done
as much eating out; however, we're going out tonight. I didn't do any
:ebike: yesterday but will get back on the bike tonight. Hope your knees are as
young as the rest of you is.

Maryann, I got my permanent crown yesterday. :woohoo:

Pam, how is your new ggd? What did they name her?

By the way--these are fantastic students!!

------------------------------------------

Now I'm home and am sitting here with my feet up. Curtis and I just had a burger and shared a small order of onion rings. :hungry: Now I'm resting before hopping on the exercise bike.

Maryann, I'm glad you're finished with PT and can resume your normal activities.

Ems, sounds like you have the crud. Hope you're feeling better soon.

I don't sub tomorrow but have assignments for Thurs/Fri. The schools are keeping me busy. I am enjoying being with the students.

Have a good evening; I'll be biking while watching Biggest Loser. Life is good.

pam920
02-15-2011, 07:58 PM
hello.

Sandra, thanks for asking. My granddaughter had a boy. I also have a great granddaughter that is 3, sister to the newest addition. He was born this morning at 2:42 a.m., so no Valentine baby. Both mother and baby are doing wonderful.

sloanie
02-15-2011, 09:09 PM
Hey chickies! Hope you all had a sweet, sweet, sweet Valentine's day. We didn't do anything special, but Vance's birthday was Saturday, so we were out with family for that. Looks like everyone's doing fine.

Pam, congrats on the new great grand girl. How sweet! Did I miss her name?

Rhonda, I love to go out to eat, but I agree that it is really hard on the weight. Hope the pounds melt right off!

Sandra, sounds like subbing is going well. My classes are going well. I'm hoping we don't have any more snow days, so we can finally get into a routine.

Jojo, I absolutely love Indian food. When I was in London gazillion years ago, we went to an Indian restaurant. Our waiter was so nice. Instead of having us order, he brought a little bit of everything on the menu! It was awesome.

Ems, hope you feel better soon!

Maryann, I must have missed your description of the Peanut butter club. What in the world is that?

Vickie, Sweet Tomatoes sounds good! All this talk about eating out is making me hungry :dizzy:

Nancy, I'm praying for you and Robin!

Have a good night chickies!

ems81wales
02-16-2011, 08:22 AM
Thanks sandra and solan hope your both well xxx

nancy237
02-16-2011, 09:08 AM
We are back at Rex hospital for about a week for Robin's 3rd round of Chemo.

The drugs being used this week are the same ones used in the first Chemo.
Robin reacted better to those than the 2nd round in Jan so I hope this is easier than the last round.
We had a wonderful weekend with all the kids ..That will give Robin and I so much encouragement for the months ahead..

There has been some talk today between our Dr and Duke that there may be a possible Cord Blood Stem Cell Match. We are going in next week to do some pre-transplant testing at Duke. Our Dr said one advantage to using Cord Blood Stem Cells is less chance of Robin's body rejecting the Stem Cells.

I am planning to eat lean protein, fruit , veggies, lowfat dairy and a nut serving per day.. I may list my plan to help me think through it.

4-5 min meals of about 250 calories

yogart & nuts
2 eggs & cheese serving
celery & peanut butter & fruit
protein shake
salad with protein

ems...feel better
pam..congrats

Tejas
02-16-2011, 01:14 PM
Nancy, that sounds like a good plan, and I hope it works for you. I'd be reaching for the chocolate and red wine!! :lol: I wish the best for you and Robin and it is good to hear that the family visit went so well.

Nothing special with me today, going to the gym soon to do the elliptical and some core/ab exercises.

beach bum
02-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Hi Ladies:)

Had an appointment with the eye doctor over at Walmart's and my exam went well don't need new glasses as my eyes have stayed the same.

While I was there I bought some of my paper products as they are a lot cheaper than the supermarkets.

SANDRA-Thanks I sure I will be able to do those exercisers at home than at the gym every other day. Glad you had the permanent crown in and not worry about that anymore.

PAM-Congrats on your new baby granddaughter,its always a blessing knowing the baby & mother are doing fine.

SLOANE-There's a club in our town that the Oceanographic Institution runs They have videos of all sorts of subjects [civil war,craters under our oceans floors, write bros first flight etc] that they play every Friday at 12 noon. The reason they call it the PB club as in the beginning people came from near & far and brought Peanut butter sands for lunch.Thanst got the Name PB now people bring their reg sandwiches with cookies & coffee for dessert. My friend & I love this point of history as its very very interesting. This week: building the biggest sky scrapers.

Have a great day

ontarget
02-16-2011, 02:07 PM
Tuesday:

:ebike: :ebike:

ontarget
02-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Nancy, I hope all continues to go well and that the new procedure helps all go smoothly. I am so glad you had family around this past weekend. Sounds like you have a healthy plan for eating. I'd probably be into chocolates and such, too.

Pam, congratulations on the little ggs. Don't know how I got to thinking the baby was a girl. Guess I'm easily confused and that's scarey. :yikes:

Maryann, good news on your vision test. Life is good.

ems81wales
02-16-2011, 03:22 PM
Thanks nancy i hope all goes well with robin xxx

ontarget
02-16-2011, 05:17 PM
Ems, did you get your tests back?

Tejas
02-16-2011, 05:57 PM
I've been to the gym and did 20 minutes of intervals on the elliptical and a series of core and abdominal exercises. I've had 1009 calories and am going to try to eat only 1200 calories today. I'll have yogurt and cereal for dinner.

The town has an annual documentary film festival this week. Last night I went to the opening film focusing on the music of Carole King and James Tayor. There were historical and contemporary interviews and films of performances. The film is called Troubadors and will come out as a DVD, with the music track also on a CD. If you liked them, it's worth looking for. It will be on PBS.

I'll be going to more films tonight and during the week. DH loves films, but not documentaries, so I'm out on my own this week.

Take care everyone.

Rhonda

ontarget
02-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Rhonda, tell Doyle I said for him to get out and go with you. (This is Grandmother talking through me.) Seriously, I'm glad you're going.

Wednesday:

:ebike: :ebike:

jojo23
02-17-2011, 02:21 AM
Pam Congrats on the new arrival, does he have a name yet?

Ems Have you had your blood results yet?

Maryann You have never said a truer word, the weather certainly affects my aches and pains

Vickie Best of luck to you and Robin for this next round

ems81wales
02-17-2011, 06:13 AM
well done on the exercise rhonda and sandra :D

I thought i tols you last week what they said about the bloods lol They said everything was ok even my iron for a change but my thyroid is still abit high but lower than it was when i was 100mg a day. So i said why am i still having the same symptoms so my doctor is lookinginto it and seeing if i can have further investigation to see if it is another thyroid disorder. Still no news on pcos and endimitriousis appointment my doctor said if i dont hear by first week of march i have to let him know as i should of had an appointment or been seen by then as he said i should be seen with in a 13 week period and i havent and its 11 weeks at the moment and all i have had is a letter saying im on the waiting list for an appointment xxx

beach bum
02-17-2011, 02:58 PM

Woke up to another knee episode got some ice and Alieve and the pain was gone in 1 Hr. After breakfast I went to the beach to do some walking but it was too windy comparing to where I live so I decided to go grocery shopping instead.

Nothing new, Going to walk down to the mailbox to get my exercising to add up to 15 mins for the day,and than go on my exercising bike while watching Ghost Whisperer this afternoon.

SANDRA-Thanks He gave me n prescription for a new pair of glasses if I wanted them but I told him my insurance company wouldn't pay for them,as I got a new pair last year.

JOJO-Somehow the older I get the more the joints hurt,and living around water doesn't help either,but i wouldn't move away from the Cape from no money so I have to suffer.

RHONDA-Hoping to get back to reg exercising very soon,but right now my Therapist told me to do them in moderation or as much as I can tolerate.

ems81wales
02-17-2011, 03:34 PM
hope your knee better soon sandra x

I lost 2.5lbs tonight woohooo

beach bum
02-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Good Morning Ladies:)

Going to PT for the last time and I glad I didn't cancel this appointment as the side of my leg is bothering me. I think Its the muscles of the leg that haven't been used in a long time,now that I'm exercising again walked 10 mins and than on the bike for 20M.

Weather is going to drop again by tomorrow they talking about the 30's this weekend. Don't mined the cold but I don't want any more SNOW.

EMS-Than ks,I know it going to flare up now and then ,but it really started to hurt the night before while i was turning in bed. Hope the therapist can give a a idea how to stop this pain when I turn in the bed.

Have a great day

ontarget
02-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Ems, thank you for updating me on your health. I apologize if I missed when you posted it last week. Things have been sort of hectic lately and I could have missed seeing it.

Maryann, sounds like you're doing well. Sorry about you aches, though.

Well, friends, I came home from school yesterday and went to bed about 7:00 pm. I was exhaused. This morning I noticed I had not taken my heart or arthritis meds yesterday. That could have been part of the problem. 30+ kids per class added to the stress. I'm not doing any subbing this month as we are shooting USA Indoor Nationals the last weekend of Feb. I need the time to rest and train. Today's to be a girls' day out!!!!! We're planning to do lunch then TWO MOVIES!!!! I'm pumped!

Ems, I meant to congratulate you on losing 2.5 lbs. That's awesome!

Vickie
02-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Good Morning Chicks!

Congratulations to all of you who are exercising and losing. I'm hanging in there but no movement, mostly due to my inattention.

Have a great day.

sloanie
02-18-2011, 08:19 PM
Hey chickies! Looks kinda quiet around here. I've been busy as usual. Not much else to report.

GTG visit with DH. TTFN

jojo23
02-19-2011, 04:12 AM
Good luck Sandra for the competition Are you in the American team? If so, it too early to ask if you will be over here in 2012 for the Olympics?

Morning one and all. I have been up all night and not by choice either. A lady in our road, fiercely independent and nearer 90 than 80 fell downstairs late yesterday evening. Our houses are old, the stairs are dreadfully steep and how she didn't kill herself I don't know. She rang us, when we got there and thank goodness, we have a key, there was blood everywhere. She had a nasty cut on her head and head wounds always bleed like there's no tomorrow. We got her to hospital and because of her age, they kept her in for observation for a few days. By the time we got home and cleaned up the blood it wasn't worth going to bed. We are visiting her later today, but this morning we are organising a rota of neighbours who will pop in and see she's OK through the next few days when she comes home.

Vickie
02-19-2011, 08:38 AM
Good Morning Chicks!

JoJo, you are an awesome neighbor.

Jim and I worked like dogs around the house yesterday. We are going to relax today.

beach bum
02-19-2011, 09:14 AM
Good Morning Ladies:)

Nothing new going on either,except I going to clean out the basement a bit. I have several of bins of clothes that I was holding on to,thinking I would ever fit into them,but I woke up to reality and going to pack them up and give to the big brothers & sisters organization. The clothes that fit last year are in a dresser in the upstairs bedroom.

So I have my work cut up for me,this weekend. To cold to go outside our temps dropped from the 50's to the 30's over night.

Oh I got on the scale at W-I and I went up + .5 don't think it was the carbs but the calorie range I was using this month going back to my original that I used in January where I lost 9 lbs.

SANDRA-Thanks,I agree you should take time off and do the thing your love.Good luck in the competition. What movies are you going to see??? There is nothing good playing in our theaters so this week we are in a by.

JOJO-God bless you for be such good neighbors.That must be awe to fall a flight of stairs. Hope is going to be ok. That a BIG WORRY to me, now that I alone,that the reason I'm staying on the main floor. and only go down stair to do the wash once a week. When I go down there I take my cell phone with me just in case.

VICKIE-HI :wave: have a great day,and don't worry you'll get back on track again.

Have a great a day

Vickie
02-19-2011, 09:29 AM
Mary Ann, you've been so great about letting things go and downsizing. I need to do more of that.

I've been watching the Peter Walsh hoarder show on the OWN. I never want to be even a little like those folks.

ems81wales
02-19-2011, 10:06 AM
cheers girls xxx

Vickie
02-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Hey, Ems!

We are in the path of another Winter Storm. Ugh. Gotta go buy veggies and fruit!

ontarget
02-19-2011, 10:44 AM
JoJo, you are an amazing neighbor. I know you and Mark will be missed when you move, but how lucky your new neighbors will be!

I am not on the American Archery Team at all, but thank you for asking. When I shoot my recurve or compound bow, I am competing against women in my age group. We don't have to compete against the US World Team, but we do get to shoot with them sometimes. I have been extremely blessed getting to shoot on the same target butt with 2 of the best compound shooters in the world. And I have to tell you--when you're shooting with folks like that, your own scores improve. When I shot with them is when I won Champion of the Americas back in 2005. One of them (Reo Wilde) just won 1st place at the World Archery Competition in Las Vegas. He won $25,000 + whatever bonus his sponsors gave him. I don't win $$$$$. The tournaments I compete in award trophies, plaques, medals, or bowls, but I'm still having a blast. (And I could watch those pro's forever!)

Maryann, we saw "Just Go With It" and "Unknown." We really enjoyed both. Kudos to you for downsizing. I've been doing that, too.

I have an NSV. The gentlemen who is up here from Houston this weekend (one of Curtis' archery students and friends) said to me when he first saw me, "You look smaller than last time I saw you." I'll take that any day.

Vickie, have you checked out the new P+ SF program? I did and decided I like the old CORE better. I have several friends around here doing old CORE. I'm doing P+ but have had a couple of high point days. Today--so far so good.

Sloan, I had extremely rowdy classes Thursday. That's the main reason I decided not to sub any more before Nationals next weekend. I came home completely exhausted and went to bed a little after 7 pm Thurs night. I had been warned by several teachers about these classes. Not all the students were ill-behaved, but enough were that I won't sub for their classes any more. Life's too short. :lol:

Rhonda, where are you, Cuz? Are you all right? I miss you.

Ems, :cheers: to you, too, my friend.

Well, ladies, Sam is here working with Curtis. I made them a chicken salad and I'm heading into town to watch our youngest grand play basketball. It's a gorgeous day today--and I'm OP! Life is good.

Enjoy your Saturday!!

blessedwithsarah
02-19-2011, 11:00 AM
Hi Ladies, Its been a busy week. I've been reading and keeping up but no real time to post. I hope you are all doing well.

Jojo, your a wonderful neighbor! She's lucky to have you.

Sandra, good luck in your tournaments coming up. Should be a fun month or so.

Vicke, sorry you've got another storm. I think we're out of the horrible pattern in the north east. The snow is actually starting to melt and I can see some of my lawn -- not a lot but I'll take what scraps God throws at me :)

Had a nice night out last night. DD was at a sleepover and is now at a birthday party. I pick her up at 3. We went out for a nice dinner and drinks. Now today I'm off to go shopping and get some things together for DDs bday slumber party next weekend. I'm doing OK on plan, still working out 3 times a week. I did figure out that for activity points the rule of thumb if you track calories burned is 80=1. So my 1 hour work outs have been giving me 10 points -- I burn a bit over 800 calories.

Off to do some laundry then off shopping. Enjoy your day everyone!

Tejas
02-19-2011, 11:28 AM
:wave:

I've read, but am on the run. I am volunteering as an usher at our film festival, then off to a wedding and reception.

I've been good at keeping to 1500 calories but not losing more. I talked to the trainer about going down to 1200. He said NO, just wait. OK, OK.

BBL

Rhonda

nancy237
02-19-2011, 12:05 PM
We are almost finished with our 3rd round of chemo..

they classify it different because they call the first induction and then 1 & 2 , but its # 3 to us...

A few days ago the Dr said we may be in the hospital another 2 weeks but the Dr on call today told us he thinks we could go home by Monday or Tuesday !!!
:carrot:

I am trying a week of very low carb to see if that works for some of the pounds I have gained.. Protein shake, eggs , veggies, lean meats , lowfat cheese, nuts.

Then I may compare the weight loss with a week of counting calories..

ontarget
02-19-2011, 01:56 PM
Paula, how old will DD be next week? Seems like just the other day we were taking her to kindergarten. I am amazed at your 10 pts for an hour workout. You're an exercising diva for sure.

Rhonda, I was wondering where you were. Sounds like you've been having fun. Your trainer is right. With the amount of energy you're expending, you need the calories. And 1500 isn't a lot.

Nancy, :woohoo: on coming home early and also for being in control of your program. You're an inspiration.

sloanie
02-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Sandra, I don't blame you. Life IS too short. I have one class that I imagine would be rowdy for a sub. I will be out for three days for a state conference for our student organization Feb 28-Mar 2, and I will have to threaten them before I leave. I'm sorry you had a tough day, but I'm glad you have the option to refuse to sub for that class again.

Jojo, you are an awesome neighbor, and it sounds like you live in a very close neighborhood. I love the stories you have told about how supportive of each other you all are. I hope your neighbor is okay. How are you?

Nancy, sounds like Robin is doing well. I'm so glad for you both. I'm still praying for y'all!

Rhonda, as usual, you are an inspiration. Hang in there!

Maryann, I love the feeling of getting the junk cleaned out. Sounds like you are really busy getting that done! Don't work too hard!!!

Paula, you are inspiring me! What is your total lost?

Ems, how are you feeling?

Vickie, I'm thinking good thoughts for an early spring for you, Jim, and Brodie :)

Hope you all have a great evening!

Tejas
02-19-2011, 08:40 PM
I ATE TOO MUCH WEDDING CAKE :ink: :drool:

ems81wales
02-20-2011, 09:27 AM
Thanks vickie and sandra :d hope your both well and are enjoying your weekend we got snow in the UK up north but not in wales.

I am in London this weekend visiting my best mate for a few days so im enjoying my self :D

Solan im good thanks how are you? xxxx

ontarget
02-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Rhonda and Ems, sounds like you girls are having some fun. Right on!!

We're going to Sunday school then coming home to eat then go shoot. Rhonda, we're at Cinnamon Creek @ 2 pm today. That's east off Exit 66. I apologize for not telling you sooner. I've been "in recovery" from Thursday's subbing. My head is just now back on straight. I've been wiped out.

beach bum
02-20-2011, 01:07 PM

The wind was howling last night and I forgot to take my flag in and this morning it was twisted and my out door light and a Flying Eagle that I have above my door. What hard job trying to take it down. Not going to put it out until this wind stops.

Otherwise nothing new, except my knee popped in church when I was standing singing one of our hymns. I quickly sat down for the rest of service.,its getting better today but I still going to rest it the whole afternoon. Don't want to resume my PT sessions again.

VICKIE-I hate doing it but its getting too messy down there with all the stuff I accumulated several years ago.

SANDRA-I would have loved to go to the movies this week, but nothing good was playing.My Lady Friend was asking about I'm Number 4 and when I read the trailer to her she said no,this morning we enjoyed each other company at brunch and decided it was too cold to go out this afternoon. I now have 4 empty storage buns for put my winter clothes away once winter is over. I'm going to put the bins upstairs in the bedroom walk in closet and than I don't have to go downstairs anymore only for the laundry.

SLOAN-No today I'm taking it easy,sometimes I have these spurts of energy have no idea where they come from to get excess things done.

RHONDA-Hope you enjoyed the wedding cake,it only one party,its not like a every day occurrence. I agree with your trainer I was on an 11=1400 calorie range and kept at the higher number where my weight came off,but the minute I went down lower my body starting to hesitate and not lose at all so I going back to the 1400 mark.

Have a great day

blessedwithsarah
02-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Lazy day around here. I did make myself get to the gym, then made a big pot of lentil soup (all core) and took dd shopping for her bday decorations. She's going to be 8 next week. Time flies!

Sloan, I've lost and kept off 7 since signing back up on WW online. I think its been 4 weeks now. I'm happy with that. I have been doing 2-3 workouts a week, I try to do at least an hour since I can't get to the gym everyday. The roads have been really bad this winter, so I've been taking my dog for short walks nightly -- at 13 he can't do much more than a 20 minute walk anyway.

We are going out to a great pizza place tonight - I am going to indulge.

bye.

Tejas
02-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Hi All:

I am so sleepy and DH wants to go out to dinner at an Italian place. I don't like the place too much and hope I can keep myself to eating just a salad.

I went to church, volunteered again at the film festival, watched two of the movies and am now home. My legs are still sore from Friday's work out. I need to stretch.

Maryann, I hope the knee feels better.

Sandra, I hope you did really well today in spite of being a bit worn out this week.

Nancy, I hope it's going well for you and Robin.

Paula, 7 pounds in 4 weeks is great...congrats.

:wave: to all.

jojo23
02-21-2011, 01:29 AM
New pages up and running