Biggest Loser Challenges - Red Team NYNY 2011 Chat Thread Week 6 (2/14-2/20)

shan84
02-13-2011, 09:48 PM
It's Valentine's Day here in SK...and IT'S SNOWING like crazy here on the island. We are all in school though...tomorrow is doubtful.

We shall see.

Results soon.

Here's to a great Week 6 red team!

rainbowsmiles
02-13-2011, 09:53 PM
:dance:LET'S GO :dance:
:cheer2:RED TEAM!!:cheer2:
:sp:WEEK 6:sp:
:dancer:woohooooooooo:dancer:
:woohoo:
:yay: :encore: :yay: :encore: :yay:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

HAPPY
:val2:V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E-S:val2:
D-A-Y
:val3:
:val1:

WHOOOOP WHOOOOOOP!!!

CanadaMel
02-13-2011, 10:18 PM
Happy Valentine's Day Shan! :val1: and all my fellow Red Team Members

Week 6- here we go...shower yourself with LOVE

Bette k
02-13-2011, 11:01 PM
HI Red Team
sorry I didn't get my weight posted this week, just got busy and forgot. I'm going to work hard this next week.
Happy Valentines Day to all, I'm going to spend the day taking my Dad tothe VA for chemo we should also get the results from his CAT scan from last time. I don't expect any change which is very good. Afterwards I want to pick up some shrimp and make shrimp stirfry for the family for our Valentine's Day treat. I'll go to the food coop and pick up some yummy brown basmati rice to go with it.
Everyone seems to be doing so well, I enjoyed reaading the train posts, it was lots of fun.
I hope everyone has a great week
Bette K

rainbowsmiles
02-13-2011, 11:06 PM
HI Red Team
sorry I didn't get my weight posted this week, just got busy and forgot. I'm going to work hard this next week.
Happy Valentines Day to all, I'm going to spend the day taking my Dad tothe VA for chemo we should also get the results from his CAT scan from last time. I don't expect any change which is very good. Afterwards I want to pick up some shrimp and make shrimp stirfry for the family for our Valentine's Day treat. I'll go to the food coop and pick up some yummy brown basmati rice to go with it.
Everyone seems to be doing so well, I enjoyed reaading the train posts, it was lots of fun.
I hope everyone has a great week
Bette K

hi bette:hug:....sending you love and prayers as you take your dad on your journey. you are such a good daughter, and your dad is so blessed to have a daughter like you.
i hope you have a wonderful and successful week!!
hang in there...you are not alone:hug:
will keep you in my prayers hugs :hug: susan:o

rainbowsmiles
02-13-2011, 11:19 PM
woohoooo so i was inspired by peanutts post on the nutritional thread...where she had turkey pasta...so i had leftover ground turkey that i had previously made for turkey taco salad...so i made up a delicious cheesy turkey lasagna with those no bake noodles! wow!! it was so delicious, i never knew it was a healthier version...as a matter of fact, i liked it better than olive garden!! whooop whooop

olive garden lunch version: vs: lean cuisine totals: vs: my totals:

cals / fat/carbs/fiber/sugar/protein
580 / 32/ 35 / 7 / ? / 38 olive garden lunch version
320 / 8 / 45 / 4 / 8 / 17 LC
331/ 12 / 25 / 1 / 9 / 32 MINE

about the same calories, mine was a little more fat, because i did not use fat free cottage cheese, i use the regular large curd, the carbs where a whopping nearly half the amount!!! thats fantastic!!, fiber a little less, sugar the same, but look at that protein1!!! twice the good stuff!!!! woohooo
sooooo much better than cardboard versions from the frozen section!!
sooooooooo fast and easy to make with those no bake noodles!
i made a small version, that made 3 servings.

CourtneyDaisey
02-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Good evening folks! I am about to head off to bed. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I know my husband and I are going out for dinner. Red Lobster. I am going to do my best not to go overboard and make a healthier choice than shrimp alfredo tomorrow night!

This evening my husband and I put our daughter in her stroller, put the dog on his leash, and hit the road for some walking! I asked him to take a picture of me with the dog for you all. So, this is me at 241.6 pounds, taken this afternoon while walking. We are preparing for that 5K next month! :) We did 4 miles this evening walking the neighborhood.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/christianlady1978/walk102132011.jpg

This is me and our 4 year old American Bulldog/Weimeraner mix dog named Ringo. When I get tied, he pulls me along. He's a little train engine of his own! ;)

Night folks! Pleasant dreams! :)

MyBodyisMyTemple
02-14-2011, 12:47 AM
Hi Red team, congrats on all of your losses!

Bette k, best wishes to you and your dad. I went through chemo a few years ago and can understand some of the emotional, physical, and otherwise toll that can occur. You're such a good daughter to care for him the way that you do!

Courtney, what a cute picture! Wtg on prepping for your 5K! Also congrats on your weight loss.

Susan, look at you! What a great job on creating a much healthier and filling lunch. I bet it was delicious! Keep on rockin'!

Happy Valentines Day ladies. Be sure to love on the ones that love you the most!

shan84
02-14-2011, 01:15 AM
Week 5 Results

Total lbs and percentage lost -35.4lbs, -.44%

Biggest Loser-
CourtneyDaisy, -10.2lbs, -4.05% :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :celebrate:

Honorable Mentions-
skinnycow126 -3lbs, -1.55% :carrot::carrot::carrot:
JayTee -3lbs, -1.45% :carrot::carrot::carrot:

wendychic
02-14-2011, 01:20 AM
Back from the tournament and dealing with valentine's day stuff for Kiddos. Chloe's team got 2nd place!!! It was such a fun game to watch. I'm back on track and ready to kick week six's butt!!!
Courtney I am running a 5k in March!!! It's my first one, I am praying adrenaline is on my side!!!!

shan84
02-14-2011, 07:36 AM
Courtney- Love the picture. Go YOU!!!

Happy Valentine's Day Red Team!!!

:val3::val3::val3::val3::val3::val3::val3::val3:
:val1::val1::val1::val1::val1::val1::val1::val1:

CourtneyDaisey
02-14-2011, 09:38 AM
Back from the tournament and dealing with valentine's day stuff for Kiddos. Chloe's team got 2nd place!!! It was such a fun game to watch. I'm back on track and ready to kick week six's butt!!!
Courtney I am running a 5k in March!!! It's my first one, I am praying adrenaline is on my side!!!!

Oh wow!!!!!! :cheer: You go girl!!!!! I want to run one sometime but my knees don't like moving with all this extra weight. I'll start with the walking and someday I'll be able to run one like you! You give me inspiration Wendy!

CourtneyDaisey
02-14-2011, 09:39 AM
Week 5 Results

Total lbs and percentage lost -35.4lbs, -.44%

Biggest Loser-
CourtneyDaisy, -10.2lbs, -4.05% :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :celebrate:

Honorable Mentions-
skinnycow126 -3lbs, -1.55% :carrot::carrot::carrot:
JayTee -3lbs, -1.45% :carrot::carrot::carrot:

:eek:

OMG! :D COOL!!!!!!

Congrats to Skinnycow and JayTee on their awesome work this week! :cheer: GO RED!!!!!

JayTee
02-14-2011, 10:10 AM
Yeesh, sorry, I overslept and missed revelry this morning!

Big congrats right back at you Courtney!!!! Nice pic...it's fun to put faces with posts. Congrats to you too SkinnyCow!

BetteK--good luck and a prayer coming at you on your journey!

Shan--As always thanks for taking care of our team, but I'm here in Chicago and we have a way of "fixing" things in politics. Could you put the "fix" in for a red team win next week? It looks like we lost again by a fraction of a pound!

On the other hand ladies, CONGRATS TO ALL OF US still left standing. Moving into week 6 lots of people have already given up and here we all are still plugging away SUCCESSFULLY!!!!

Rainbow, it sounds like you're up and feeling better...yay! Also, me thinks we need a new theme for the week. Mission Possible? Super Heroes? Or Motivational Posters like this one:

http://www.neptunuslex.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/motivation2.jpg

MadamButterfly
02-14-2011, 10:52 AM
:val3: :val1: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! :val1: :val3:

CONGRATULATIONS TO COURTNEY, JAYTEE & SKINNY COW . . .
WAY TO MELT THAT BUTT-ER!!!

JayTee, NOW THAT'S SOME FIRE POWER!!! WOWSER!!!

Shan; Did it stop snowing??? Thanks for keeping all those stats . . . UGH! I don't even know how to figure my % of weight loss, I probably could if I thought about it for a minute, but . . . I need to lose more first . . . :dizzy:

BetteK: Hang in there girl . . . stress is such and UGLY thing . . . take a deep breath and know we are all praying for you

Courtney: Oh you don't have any snow . . . I forgot what grass looks like . . . LOLOLOL <seriously> I can't wait until I can get outside and walk and ride my bike . . . <sigh>

Wendy: Tell Chloe :congrat: that is soooooo awsome!!

Rainbow: I THINK YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!!! At least I hope so . . . Oh Olive Garden, even their "Light" dishes are equal or greater than a "REGULAR" meal . . . UGH and OH NO!! The lasagna sounds GREAT!!

CanadaMel: Is it getting any warmer "UP NORTH" we've had temps above freezing for 2 days now . . . I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited :sunny:

Hmmmmmm, we pushed that train all week and I was hoping a GOOD MAN would POP out of that BUTT-ER car for me . . . <sigh> oh well. LOLOLOLOL Everyone hang in there Week 6 is upon us, wow I can't believe we're in week 6 already . . . OK, ummmmm I don't mean to sound stupid, BUT . . . ummmmm . . . how many weks is the BL challenge . . . OMG I don't even know . . .

:val3: EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S DAY :val3:

peanutt
02-14-2011, 11:11 AM
Congrats Courtney!! WTG skinnycow and JayTee!

After a weird and hectic week last week, everything should be settling back to normal this week. Thank goodness! I've got a mealplan together for the week that I'm really excited about. Should keep the eating on track!

I am falling victim to one of my usual traps right now. Every time I ramp up the exercise, my losses slow down or stop completely (i.e. only down 0.6lbs last week). Then my head gets all crazy and wants to scale back the exercise just to keep the losses up. I HAVE to push through this this time and keep going. I know by putting it here you guys will give me a kick in the BUTT if I quit working out! I'm heading over to the last chance workout thread right now to post my plan for the week.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!! What a great day to be the RED team!! Don't let those chocolates and candies tempt you!

rainbowsmiles
02-14-2011, 11:41 AM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4149/5445053609_3cea5efa4e.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5445053609/)

weekly battles may be less, but keep your eye on
who will win the WAR! :)

RED TEAM TOTALS TO DATE
wk ---lbs lost -------%
1 -----137.1------ 1.11
2 ----- 51.4 -------.42
3 ----- 66 ----------.62
4 ----- 22.5 ------ .25
5 -------35.4 ------- .44
totals 312.4--------- .568%

BLUE TEAM TOTALS TO DATE
wk- lbs lost -- %
1----95 -------.76
2--- 55.3 ------.44
3---16.2 -------.19
4--- 23.4 -------.32
5--- 28.2 -------.48
totals 218.1 -----.438%

JayTee
02-14-2011, 11:48 AM
Right on Rainbow! I eat my words (hope they're low cal). And, motivational posters it shall be!

RED TEAM ROCKS WEEK 6

rainbowsmiles
02-14-2011, 11:54 AM
courtney....:hug:you and ringo look like you are having a blast!! :) great photo! :)keep up the GREAT "TRAiN"iNG with that pulling engine you have there!!!!:p

rainbowsmiles
02-14-2011, 11:57 AM

WENDY..:hug: that is so awesome that your daughters team came in 2nd!:carrot: Glad you are back on "TRACK" and running your engine full speed ahead!! a 5K!! holymoly!!! THATS AWESOME!! can't wait to see photos from that! hugsss susan:hug:

rainbowsmiles
02-14-2011, 12:12 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5015/5445114673_c7e9d9487d.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5445114673/)

skinnycow126
02-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Happy Monday all!!!!

Courtney/Jaytee- Congrats on the fabulous losses!!!

Team- We have lost over 300lbs so far!!! Go Us!!!!

Bobbolink
02-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Good Strategy Susan!

weekly battles may be less, but keep your eye on
who will win the WAR! :)

RED TEAM TOTALS TO DATE
wk ---lbs lost -------%
1 -----137.1------ 1.11
2 ----- 51.4 -------.42
3 ----- 66 ----------.62
4 ----- 22.5 ------ .25
5 -------35.4 ------- .44
totals 312.4--------- .568%

BLUE TEAM TOTALS TO DATE
wk- lbs lost -- %
1----95 -------.76
2--- 55.3 ------.44
3---16.2 -------.19
4--- 23.4 -------.32
5--- 28.2 -------.48
totals 218.1 -----.438%
P.S. We're all going to win the war if both teams keep up the hard work.:cheer2: Wouldn't it be fun if we could see the before and after pictures of the 'Biggest Loser' on April 10th!

Bigmid
02-14-2011, 01:26 PM
Hi RED you had some great losses this week Congratulations to all of you.

Results are posted Blue Team won this week.

Happy Valentines Day

CourtneyDaisey
02-14-2011, 01:33 PM
I hope all of my red team friends have a wonderful Valentine's Day! :)

Sindaena
02-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

:val1:

Angie
02-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Congratulations Courtney Daisy -- great job this week, amazing!!

CharlieJune
02-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Happy Valentine's Day, Ladies!:val1::val1::val1::val1::val1::val1:

skinnycow126
02-14-2011, 10:16 PM
I hope everyone is having a very happy Valentines Day!!!! To celebrate, I did the most fun not-food related event I could think of... puppy shopping!!!

CourtneyDaisey
02-15-2011, 07:26 AM
Congratulations Courtney Daisy -- great job this week, amazing!!

Thanks Angie! :hug:

Good morning RED TEAM!!!!

Now that our Love Train Valentine's Challenge is over, we need a new one. So I'd like to propose the Green with Envy St. Patrick's Day Challenge for all of us (if you're interested).

Challenge #1
Losing this weight and looking smokin' hot will definitely make others green with envy of our success! But what little steps will get us there? Challenge #1 is to take those baby steps toward eating right! So eat something green every day! Be it a Granny Smith Apple, broccoli, salad, kiwi...it doesn't matter! Just reach for something green when it's snack time! Sorry...green beer doesn't count. ;)

As for me, this afternoon I plan to snack on this lovely Granny Smith Apple that I have sitting on my desk. I love the combination of the tart and sweet inside that bright green skin!

JayTee
02-15-2011, 09:06 AM
Courtney--Love the going green theme! As for me, I'm going dark this week. If I want to reach One-derland by the end of the week I gots some work to do so it'll be less computer, more gym for me.

With that lovely ladies, I leave you with today's motivational image:

http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2010/12/27/gjfk6jxlei.gif

peanutt
02-15-2011, 10:15 AM
LOL JayTee! Good luck with your push to onederland! You can do it!

Skinnycow - what kind of puppy are you shopping for? That sounds like a great way to spend Valentines Day!

Courtney - great challenge idea! I'll definitely be thinking green when I'm prepping meals!

MadamButterfly
02-15-2011, 11:18 AM
OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!

JayTee: WONDERFUL POSTER!! I was looking at how close you are to ONEDERLAND, but didn't want to JINX it . . . I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! Ohhhhhhh I am sooooooooooo exited for you . . .

Skinnycow: Oh puppy shopping . . . so fun, sometimes I like to just go look and play with the puppies and kitties . . . Oh and we've lost 300 lbs OMG thats 1200 STICKS O BUTT-ER MELTED AWAY . . . MAKES ME SPEECHLESS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT
Courtney: GREEN IT IS!! Too funny though as I was planning on green beans with my supper . . .

CharlieJune: How is that 2nd mile treating you????? If you did it once YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN . . . JUST KEEP MOVING!! :running:

Wendy: :running: GO 5K GO!!!

Rainbow: Are you FEELING BETTER???? I love the "take care of your body" poster . . . I took a nice hot bubble bath the other night and I felt like I was taking care of me . . . Love those nice long hot soaks in the tub . . .

Hope everyone had a Great Valentine's Day . . .

CourtneyDaisey
02-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Do you ever feel like the world is against you? Right now I sure do! I am determined to get below 240 this week...and I think the outside world is trying to sabotage me! I have done so well this morning. I had my oatmeal and a banana. I had 32 oz. of water. Then one of my customers brought me a medium sized box of chocolates. :eek: Yep...sugar and caffeine. Not a good mix for me as a migraine sufferer and trying to lose weight as well! Then...the Girl Scout Cookies I ordered from my friend came in too.

So I am sitting here on my lunch break with a box of chocolates to my right and 5 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies to my left. Both have remained unopened...for now.

WILL POWER STICK WITH ME!!!!!!! :eek:

On a positive note, I brought my gym bag with me to work. I am going to hit the treadmill at the gym after work today! :cheer: I need to keep training for that 5K walk in a month! Woot!

rainbowsmiles
02-15-2011, 11:55 AM
well ladies....:oi just got back from the dr. and i have bacterial pneumonia :faint: dr wanted me to go into hospital but i talked her out of it, because we have no insurance, so she gave me a respiratory treatment in office and put me on bed rest for 2 weeks...and meds and no gym :(

i'm so mad because i have a mission!! the dr was pretty mad i didn't come in before now, because she said that pneumonia only gets worse untreated. sheesh, doesn't she realize no money means no money!! its bad enough to feel sick but to get blessed out too! uggg

so, its back to bed for me and lots of clear liquids and broth, amoxicillian and erythromycin. on the plus side, she said to have someone do the household chores! bahahahahaha um....any volunteers???

courtney....i was going green too, hench my nutritional journal in green but i didn't want to go sick green!! uggg:?:

:cheer:LETS GO RED TEAM!!:cheer:
:broc: GO GREEN!! :broc:

i did see a sign at the drs that said T.E.A.M. means TOGETHER EVERYONE ACCOMPLiSHES MISSiONS
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5220/5447967581_be96bdc38c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5447967581/)

rainbowsmiles
02-15-2011, 12:30 PM
jaytee....that poster is HILARIOUS!!! i laugh out loud everytime i see it!! too funny!!! ok sgt :drill: show me what you got this week!! time for you to lead your squad on to V-I-C-T-O-R-Y !!!!!!!

courtney....yeah....those tempataions...they are like in your face...so hide them in a drawer, or go put them in your car...just don't open them!!

madam...i am such a bubble bath chic...as a matter of fact, i bought some today, while i was getting my prescriptions filled....lavender bubble bath :) ahhhhhh so soothing!! i'll get my soak on later tonight!! :)

skinny....what kind of puppy did you get??? how sweet!! PUPPY LOVE for valentines day.....if its a boy, name him valentino, if a girl, valentine :)!!

penautt...love the avatar in your hoodie!! what is that in the photo beside you???

shan....is it still snowing???? brrrrr i am so thankful i live in the south....during the winter...but come mid july and aug...it will be payback! sorry to hear you are sick :( you must have overdone it on your wild weekend getaway!! rockin it out at the TS concert!! too much yelling and screaming??

canadamel.....how u doing???

betteK....how did things go with your dad?

mybody honey...hang in there for week 6!! you can do it!

peanutt
02-15-2011, 12:39 PM
penautt...love the avatar in your hoodie!! what is that in the photo beside you???

Thanks!! I love that new jacket, partly because it's an XL from Old Navy (a bit of a NSV when that fit!). That thing beside me is a historic grain elevator (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grain_elevator) from the museum where I work. It's where farmers on the prairies would take their harvested grain to sell.

skinnycow126
02-15-2011, 12:41 PM
At first I was thinking I wanted a toy poodle (nonshedding is a huge plus), but now a mini schnauzer and scottie are both in the mix. It's so hard to decide! Suggestions welcome!!!

Courtney- Keep that willpower going. It might be hard, but no chocolate tastes as good as being in control!!!!!! Just remember that.

peanutt
02-15-2011, 01:32 PM
At first I was thinking I wanted a toy poodle (nonshedding is a huge plus), but now a mini schnauzer and scottie are both in the mix. It's so hard to decide! Suggestions welcome!!!

I have a bichon-shih tzu mix and he's fantastic. Non shedding, great personality, has enough energy to keep up with some jogging and long walks or play sessions. We compared breeds for a long time before choosing this cross and he was exactly what we were looking for. It helps that he's super adorable too!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5177/5448200103_5ee721b10e.jpghttp://farm6.static.flickr.com/5139/5448199809_bdfe1544a6.jpg

peanutt
02-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Rainbowsmiles - take care of yourself! :hug: I hope you're feeling better quickly!

rainbowsmiles
02-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Rainbowsmiles - take care of yourself! :hug: I hope you're feeling better quickly!

thanks peanutt....im not a happy camper when i am home sick!

omg....your little doggie is ADORABLE!!! whats his name??

Sindaena
02-15-2011, 01:52 PM
:hug: Rainbowsmiles! Take care of yourself and get better quickly. No insurance absolutely sucks.

peanutt - That puppy is adorable!

Skinnycow - Good luck choosing your new puppy!

Courtney - Oh no! That means my Girl Scout Cookies will be in soon as well. :(
Be strong, the momentary taste isn't worth the weight aftermath.

JayTee - Good luck with your push to onederland! The scale better cooperate with all your hard work! Mine is down a lot more this week that the last, but I haven't changed anything, go figure.

peanutt
02-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Aw, thanks guys. I'm a proud puppy mommy! LOL His name is Charlie and he's going to be 1 year old in a week or so.

skinnycow126
02-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Peanutt- Charlie is super adorable. When I was out last night looking, I noticed that so many of the dogs were hybrids like yours!!

Rainbowsmiles- Take care of yourself!!

rainbowsmiles
02-15-2011, 04:03 PM
:hug: Rainbowsmiles! Take care of yourself and get better quickly. No insurance absolutely sucks.

thanks sindaena:hug:...you keep up your terrific work as you are doing so very well!!! rock on sista!!! :o
ROCK ON RED TEAM! :cheer:

rainbowsmiles
02-15-2011, 04:05 PM
Rainbowsmiles- Take care of yourself!!

thanks:hug: skinnycow :) i really appreciate that!! I don't like being sick!! Its hindering my progress haha:carrot:

shan84
02-15-2011, 06:21 PM
Rainbowsmiles- Get better soon..while no gym sucks, its better to take care of your body first. I've had pneamonia before and it can be downright damaging. Don't push yourself too hard.

On a side note, I'm officially sick now. I still came in to work today though. I did change my outside duty with another teacher for later in the week. If I don't feel better by the end of the day I will head to see the doctor after work. I'm sure its just a cold or flu or something along those lines.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

JayTee
02-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Rainbow--Poor baby! That's a really ROUGH day! I'm very sad for you!

Desi--Where the heck are you?!?! Too much going on in your life, hmmmm?

courtney....yeah....those tempataions... Slowly put them down and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!

madam.. MORE BUTTER!!!!!

skinny.... Help me keep everyone going!

peanutt...You too, keep on movin' on. You're one of the few who is still healthy!

shan.... Sending medic car for you too!!!! Yeesh!

canadamel.... You good? Where'd you go? We sent the Canada car for you.

betteK....Good journey yesterday?

mybody--Keep at it!

Hungry4--We need you too!!!

Ok, Rainbow told me to take control of you all. I was gonna go dark and stealth like this week 'cause I'm vowing a 3lb loss this week myself, but tell me right now, how many pounds are you willing to give me? Tell me now and THEN GIVE IT TO ME!!!!! If you're reading this and you're name isn't listed I'll take your promise too!! Let's have it!

GO RED!!!!! I'm tired of losing to blue! Don't make me come find you!

:drill:

CourtneyDaisey
02-15-2011, 07:36 PM
Shan and Rainbow - :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Both of you feel better soon! Being sick is no fun!

Peanutt - Congrats on Charlie!!!!! :D So adorable!!! Give him lots of :hug: from me!

JayTee - I am hoping for at LEAST a 2 pound loss this week! If I get more, then that rocks! But I want to kick these darn 240's to the curb once and for all!!!! :cool:

So, who ate their GREEN today? That apple was a mighty good snack choice! :)

I vow that while watching "The Biggest Loser" tonight to do crunches during the commercial breaks! Gotta get my :exercise: on and commercial breaks are a good time to get in some extra!

JayTee
02-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Courtney--I'll take that 2lb pledge from you and I ate spinach tonight! Go Courtney...GO GREEN!

Who else? Pledges! I want pledges!

rainbowsmiles
02-15-2011, 08:29 PM
courtney, i had green tea and split green pea soup and lime jello!!!:p
and jaytee i pledge 3 pounds :o:o:o

CanadaMel
02-15-2011, 08:30 PM
Rainbow- take care of yourself!
Shan- you too, hope it's nothing major!

Jay tee- I'm here! Started a new job on Monday. My brain is about to implode as I learn new software for accounts receivable etc. (peoplesoft- enough said)
Tonight I head to the Y for coach approach- guided coaching for long term health (I think), but before I go there I have to get ds to dance & walk the dog.
Tomorrow is my group training session at the Y.

I walked up to my office today (8 flights!)

I ate my greens today. I had a salad & I had a pear that had some green on it too. Will have some avocado with dinner.
Hope everyone had a great Tuesday. Onward & upward in energy, so the scale will move downward.

Oh & Jaytee- I'm planning on giving you 1.5 lb this week!

peanutt
02-15-2011, 08:30 PM
Oh no! Not more sickness on the Red Team! :hug: to everyone who isn't well right now. I wish you all a speedy recovery. Take care of yourselves and drink plenty of fluids!

JayTee - I'll pledge 2lbs. I know I have it in me! If I can just get my body to cooperate I'll be golden!

Green things I ate today - cucumber with lunch and peas in my dinner. If I get snacky later it'll be celery and some tzatziki.

rainbowsmiles
02-15-2011, 08:36 PM
thanks canadamel and peanutt :hug:

WOOHOOOOO
watching TBL and yeah they are PUSHING A TRAIN!!!
:cheer:ROCK ON RED TEAM!!:cheer:
STAY ON TRACK AND KEEP PUSHING THAT TRAIN!!

CHUGGGGA CHUGGGGA CHOOOOO CHOOOOO
I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN!!!

JayTee
02-15-2011, 09:37 PM
Way to make those pledges. It's a Red Team Telethon!

Pledges to date:

JayTee --- WILL lose 3 lbs.
Peanutt --- WILL lose 2 lbs.
Rainbow --- WILL lose 3lbs.
Mel --- WILL lose 1.5lbs.
Courtney --- WILL lose 2lbs.

http://www.meetbethallen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/persevere.jpg

Angie
02-15-2011, 09:54 PM
CourtneyDaisy -- I missed anything green today...I will eat 2 green things tomorrow. We are sadly low on fruits and veggies in the house today, must go shopping.

Jaytee -- I will commit to 3lbs for this week.

Rainbowsmiles - Hope you feel better soon, please take good care of yourself.

rainbowsmiles
02-15-2011, 10:00 PM
oooo sgt JayTee SIR!!! :drill:

YOU HAVE SUCH AN AUTHORITATIVE VOICE!! I LOVE THE "WILL" PART!!!
will: to succees with purposeful determination, to decide to determine the outcome, a fixed and persistant intent, a purpose carried out by one's own ability, a declaration of obedience....I WiLL!!!!
:running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running:

rainbowsmiles
02-15-2011, 10:03 PM
Rainbowsmiles - Hope you feel better soon, please take good care of yourself.

thank you so much angie :):hug::hug:
eat your greens tomorrow!!!

CharlieJune
02-15-2011, 10:16 PM
Quick check in--I ate green peppers and celery today and I WILL lose at least one pound this week! Feel better quick, Rainbow and Shan!

JayTee
02-15-2011, 10:20 PM
Adding Angie & Charlie June pledges to the telethon!
:-)

Pledges to date:

Angie -- WILL lose 3lbs.
Charlie June -- WILL lose 1lb.

Eating green & getting lean!

rainbowsmiles
02-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Feel better quick, Rainbow!

thanks charliejune!!! :hug:
have a wonderful GREEN week!!
woohoooo
:broc:GET YOUR GREEN ON LADiES!:broc:

CourtneyDaisey
02-15-2011, 11:28 PM
WOOHOOOOO
watching TBL and yeah they are PUSHING A TRAIN!!!
STAY ON TRACK AND KEEP PUSHING THAT TRAIN!!

I totally saw that too and thought of our team train!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone on eating their GREEN tonight! Angie, you'll get there. :) I know you will!

Tomorrow is my Midweek Scale Peek. I have no doubt I'll see a little bit of a gain due to eating so badly on Valentine's Day. But I am still confident that I'll be able to salute Sgt. JayTee on Sunday morning with a weigh in of 239 or less! :D

skinnycow126
02-16-2011, 12:09 AM
Let's keep this going everyone!!!!!! Think of how much we've already accomplished! At the rate I am losing, I will probably lose 20lbs by the end of the challenge and I am by far not the biggest loser. Think of how much we can achieve together!!!

Jaytee- I would like to pledge 1lb.

Shan- Feel better!!!!!

Courtney-- I got my green in today--- LOTS of Spinach for dinner.

Bette k
02-16-2011, 12:13 AM
Hi Red Team,
I hope everyone starts feeling better.
Rainbow Smiles take care of yourself, I know from experience how difficult it can be with no insurance, Try some chicken soup with lots of good veges and massive amounts of garlic, that's what I make everyone eat when we get sick.
Peanutt what a cute dog
Jaytee I'm going to pledge 2 lbs this week.

Thank you all for all the good thoughts yesterday, It's always a full day going to the VA, hurry up and wait. He is doing great and only gets chemo every 3 weeks. He has colon cancer but doesn't want the surgery, says he is too old for it, and hearing all they would do I agree with him. His dr told him several months ago that they are just going to keep doing what they have been for as long as it keeps working, that he is the first patient to survive this long without surgery.
I got to talk to my DS today, he is stationed in Iraq and we don't get to talk very often.

Congrats to all the biggest losers and I hope everyone has a grest week
Bette K

shan84
02-16-2011, 01:49 AM
Went to the doctor, nothing major just a flu. I'm with meds and no gym for three days. Not sure about work, will depend on how I feel.

Keep pushing thru red team!

CourtneyDaisey
02-16-2011, 07:33 AM
Shan - :hug: :hug: :hug: Having the flu is no fun. Get lots of rest and feel better soon!

Green with Envy St. Patrick's Day Challenge #2
Okay folks, it's time to look ahead for a bit. Picture yourself at your goal weight. You look HOT! You're wearing a fabulous outfit that looks wonderful on you! Others are noticing your confidence and wish they could be just like you. Yep, they are green with envy!

Now, what are you going to do today to take yourself one step closer to reaching that goal? Remember...at 211 degrees (Fahrenheit) water just just boiling hot. But at 212 degrees, it becomes steam. That one little degree changes everything. What little thing will you do today that will be your 212th degree?

For me, it will be staying on plan completely! The Girl Scout Cookies are at home and will not be tempting me at my desk at work. The Valentine's chocolates are not on my desk anymore either. The only food within my sights are a banana, a turkey sandwich, and a Granny Smith apple. So, I will get in my 64 oz. of water and not eat anything unhealthy today! Staying completely on my plan will be my 212th degree! This includes going to the gym tonight for the second night in a row!

My Midweek Scale Peek did reveal a small gain, probably due to the Red Lobster on Monday night when I threw caution to the wind and ate what I wanted...and drank too. 244.4 this morning. I'm NOT going to reach 239 eating like I did at Red Lobster! A dietician friend of mine told me a couple of weeks ago that losing weight isn't a "sometime" thing. You have to give it 110% every minute of every day to make it truly work. If you're not willing to commit yourself to your goals that deeply, then it's just not going to happen.

Are we all going to make that commitment to our goals? Can we beat the cravings one cookie at a time? Can we drag ourselves to the gym even when we're tired and wanting to chill on the couch? Even when we're sick can we make healthy choices in our foods? YES!!!!!! WE CAN!!!!! I am making that commitment to myself and my goals. 110%!!!!! I WILL reach my goals!

JayTee
02-16-2011, 08:24 AM
Updating our telethon pledge list to EAT GREEN and become lean, mean, fighting machines!

Angie -- WILL lose 3lbs.
BetteK -- WILL lose 2lbs.
SkinnyCow -- WILL lose 1lb.

:drill: Now drop and give me 20! (Well, actually so far we've pledged 18.5 but that's a good start)

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070528121449/uncyclopedia/images/e/e0/Drill_sergeant.jpg

Angie
02-16-2011, 08:52 AM
I had a nice little whoosh this morning and dropped 2 lbs, what a nice way to start the day :)

peanutt
02-16-2011, 08:59 AM
Updating our telethon pledge list to EAT GREEN and become lean, mean, fighting machines!

Angie -- WILL lose 3lbs.

:drill: Now drop and give me 20! (Well, actually so far we've pledged 18.5 but that's a good start)

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070528121449/uncyclopedia/images/e/e0/Drill_sergeant.jpg

That dood is scary! I will be picturing him while I'm on the treadmill tonight!

MadamButterfly
02-16-2011, 09:37 AM
Look at all of you turning GREEN. . . you all never cease to amaze me

Rainbow and Shan and anyone else who is under the weather . . . . FEEL BETTER SOON!!

Peanutt: yea, he is a little scary but I've seen scarier, I was in the Air Force (many years ago) oh and that puppy is tooooooooo CUTE!!

Angie: :congrat: on that woooooosh . . . always feels GOOD!!

Courtney: I've got my Green Steam going . . . had sauted green beans & onions last night, avacado slices with breakfast and will take celery to snack on at work

BetteK: hang in there and know we are here if you need us!!!

CharlieJune: How's that 2nd mile going??? Do you hear that drill sergeant yelling at YOU! LOLOL

SkinnyCow: WOW, 20 lbs is 80 STICKS O BUTT-ER MELTED AWAY FOREVER

CanadaMel: Hang in there our northern friend . . . it's getting warmer here (Minn/WI) so the warmth should be coming to you soon . . .

Angie: climb on and EAT THAT GREEN!!

Desi: where are you, are you sick too???

JayTee: oh excuse me Sergeant Major JayTee: I've been pondering how much to pledge and looking back at my journey (4 months now) I'm gonna pledge 6 STICKS O BUTT-ER I want it to be more, BUT . . . looks like I should have a smaller weight loss this week and Monday and Tuesday I worked in Memory care and there are always sooooooo many goodies . . . I was VERY bad Monday and just bad yesterday, but tonight I vow to stay away from ALL THOSE GOODIES . . . UGH and OH NO!!

EVERYONE, DO YOU HEAR THAT DRILL SERGEANT SCREAMING IN YOUR EAR????
SO GET YOUR GREEN STEAM ON AND LET'S PUSH IT TO THE END OF THE WEEK!!

JayTee
02-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Updating our telethon pledge list to include MadameGoo

Angie -- WILL lose 3lbs.
MadamButterfly -- WILL lose 6 sticks o'butt-er (1.5lbs)

And that gives me 20!!!! :drill: LET'S DO THIS!!!!!
WE ARE LEAN, GREEN, FIGHTING MACHINES!!!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tJyr3FBXl7A/S6v37FbHVgI/AAAAAAAABic/4sYdcQrg4dw/s1600/no-excuses-480.gif

No excuses except for our injured and ill teammates. :(

CourtneyDaisey
02-16-2011, 11:41 AM
I had a nice little whoosh this morning and dropped 2 lbs, what a nice way to start the day :)

:broc: :broc: :broc: :broc: Definitely!!!!! Awesome start to the day Angie! :cheer:

Well done so far everyone on the green today! I had the Granny Smith Apple for breakfast today. I wasn't really in the mood for oatmeal anyway.

JayTee - I am totally printing those two images of the drill sergeant and the no excuses out and putting them up in my cubicle! I love them!!!! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

This has been a VERY productive day for me so far! I am getting a LOT done at work and plan to hit the gym HARD this afternoon after I get off. Last night while watching "The Biggest Loser" I kept my promise and did crunches on the living room floor during the commercial breaks. I may have to start calling that "Commercial Crunches" and do that every week! Tonight at the gym I think I am going to start with the resistance training and finish with the treadmill. I haven't done any weight training there in ages. Last night while there I challenged myself, in spite of my bad knees, and jogged for 1 minute and 30 seconds while on the treadmill! I am sure everyone around me was wondering what in the world the fat girl was doing trying to run, but it felt good to push myself a bit. Maybe I can make 1 minute 45 seconds today!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am making progress! I am committed 110%!!!! I WILL reach my goals!!!!!! :cheer:

MadamButterfly
02-16-2011, 12:10 PM
OK, here's poster I found!!

rainbowsmiles
02-16-2011, 12:43 PM
METAMORPHOSiS iS A
BEAUTiFUL THiNG

CHANGiNG FROM THE iNSiDE OUT
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5175/5450787769_2094865b42.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5450787769/)
FREE YOURSELF FROM THE THiNGS THAT BiND YOU

rainbowsmiles
02-16-2011, 12:47 PM
:drill: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running:

LEFT...LEFT....LEFT, RiGHT, LEFT....M-A-R-C-H!!!

singing:

I DON'T KNOW BUT I'VE BEEN TOLD
THE RED TEAM'S WORTH THEiR WEiGHT iN GOLD
WE DON'T TAKE CRAP WE DON'T TAKE TRASH
WE'LL WiN THiS CHALLENGE iN A FLASH...

SOUND OFF,
1, 2
SOUND OFF
SOUND OFF,
1,2,3,4,1,2,-.3.4.....

SGT. JAYTEE SiR....
RAiNBOWSMiLES REPORTiNG FOR DUTY SiR!!
THE SQUADS PRESENT AND READY SiR!!
SiR...YES SiR!!

MadamButterfly
02-16-2011, 12:50 PM
OK LADIES HERE WE ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO
MELT THAT BUTT-ER!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-16-2011, 12:56 PM
Well done so far everyone on the green today! I had the Granny Smith Apple for breakfast today. I wasn't really in the mood for oatmeal anyway.

hey courtney....try this...i use the instant oatmeal right now as that is what i had coupons for...but you can also use the regular...

i used the cinnamon spice packet, then chopped 1/3 granny smith apple :p, 5 grams black walnuts, 5 grams pecan pieces, and a dash cinnamon on top....yum...the hot oatmeal warms the apple chunks and nuts...yummmmy!!!

JayTee
02-16-2011, 01:27 PM
Rainbow--see what happens when you get sick and you tell me to lead the team for a week...hahaha. You're gonna get a ton of private messages begging you to get healthy ASAP!

MadameGoo--I just noticed your new avitar. What a riot!

:drill: Carry on platoon!

rainbowsmiles
02-16-2011, 05:50 PM
trying to take it easy ladies:o...did manage to get to the market this morning, as a great sale started today at publix stores, the great italiano sale...and lots of great coupons...i purchased 149.90 worth of goceries and my total bill after coupons was 25.96!!!! :yay:i heart coupons!!!!!!!!:dance:

no gym today...no gym for some time to come i'm afraid, i have lost 2.2 pounds since last wednesday, so that is a positive!!!but i am determined to get to that 3 pound pledge before sunday night...sick or not!!! :woohoo:

hugs :hug: to all you fabulous and beautiful women!!
susan

Aclai4067
02-16-2011, 06:15 PM
Finally got the results of our wellness competition at work. My team won 3rd place, with a 3 day 2 night vacation as the prize!

JayTee
02-16-2011, 07:08 PM
Ashley, that's AWESOME news! Congrats on the big vacation win!

Now, would you like to pledge a pound or two to our telethon this week?!? Hmmmm....

Rainbow--Way to coupon! I LOVE coupons and especially when you figured out how much you got for $25.96. Also, you're mission private, should you decide to accept it, is to find Desi and get her back in the fold. Same for Nixmom and any others who haven't made a pledge this week. Keep on that road to recovery!

CharlieJune
02-16-2011, 07:09 PM
MadamButterfly, I have walked two miles two times so far--I have alternated between WATP and The Biggest Loser Kinect this week. My knee is really sore today but I am going to try to push through it and walk two miles again tonight. GO RED!

rainbowsmiles
02-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Finally got the results of our wellness competition at work. My team won 3rd place, with a 3 day 2 night vacation as the prize!

woohoooooooooooo
way to go ashley!!! you sure did your team proud with all your great efforts!!!

CourtneyDaisey
02-16-2011, 07:41 PM
Ashley - :cheer: WAY TO GO!!!!!! Enjoy that mini vacation!

Today was a great day for me. I was on plan ALL DAY!!!! :broc: :broc: :broc: I had broccoli and zucchini with my dinner, so I definitely included some green!!!! And...I made it to the gym tonight! I gt in 30 minutes on the elliptical and then got a 10 minute hydro massage. How nice! :D

Tonight "Survivor" comes on!!!!! I can't wait! That's my most favorite TV show EVER!

rainbowsmiles
02-16-2011, 08:24 PM
Tonight "Survivor" comes on!!!!! I can't wait! That's my most favorite TV show EVER!

courtney i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo with you on that!!
i never miss survivor....i throw survivor parties!!! i make survivor bets!! i even played and won a 3 day campout local survivor competition a few yrs ago!!!! so far its pretty good!!

rainbowsmiles
02-16-2011, 08:51 PM
my guess...phillip
oppps was francesca.....but should have been phillip!! hahaha

skinnycow126
02-16-2011, 09:44 PM
Rainbow- You are my coupon hero! I am the type of person who buys $25 worth of groceries for $30. Clearly I need to learn some financial management.

Ashley- Congrats on the vacay win. If I won, I'd come visit you in Nashville-- such a fun place!

Courtney- Way to eat well and work out! I bet you feel great!! Survivor is one of my favorites. I have a friend who was a contestant, and I am obsessed with grilling him for info on it!

Jaytee- Way to inspire us this week!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-16-2011, 09:57 PM
Rainbow- You are my coupon hero! I am the type of person who buys $25 worth of groceries for $30. Clearly I need to learn some financial management.

I have a friend who was a contestant, and I am obsessed with grilling him for info on it!

skinnycow....lol....about the coupons...i use www.southernsavers.com and www.iheartpublix.com and they do all the work, i just get the links from them!!

oooooh if i had a friend who was a contestant i would bug them to death!! care to reveal who???

peanutt
02-16-2011, 10:22 PM
Ashley - Congrats!! :carrot:

Rainbowsmiles - Amazing couponing! WTG!

CharlieJune - Good job with the exercise! Keep it up!

Courtney - Way to stay on plan all day AND get your exercise in! What's a hydro massage? It sounds strange but wonderful!

Skinnycow - Who who who who??

I just got back from the gym (4km on the treadmill) and DH and I are watching last night's Biggest Loser. Love the train pushing challenge!!

Eating green today - lettuce, celery, green grapes, peas.

skinnycow126
02-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Now that I think of it I actually know two...

I know Brendan from the Amazon (Toncatins) season. We both went to the same college (although not at the same time) and are active members of the alumni association (we also happen to be from the same home state) so we bounded over love for our school not Survivor. He also ran a successful business before his Survivor days, so he actually made quite a few presentations to some of my classes as a successful alum prior to his time on the show. He was actually going to teach a course at the college my senior year, but mysteriously had to go travel the world instead-- turns out he was on Survivor. Such a great guy.

There was also a guy John on one of the earlier seasons (Vanuatu perhaps) who is from my hometown. His family is well known around town, and I was the same year in school as his youngest brother, but he was a bunch older than I so I don't know him very well.

CourtneyDaisey
02-17-2011, 07:43 AM
I fully admit to being addicted to Survivor. I search the web and find addresses for the castaways, write to them, and ask for an autograph. (I do include a self addressed stamped envelope for them if they want to send one back to me.) I have received about 30 autographs from past castaways. I stil don't have Rupert's autograph, and that's one I really want. Each is framed and hanging on the wall in my office. Obsessed? YEP!!!!! :D I am!!!!!

Peanutt - A hydro massage is HEAVEN!!!!! http://hydromassage.com/ If you go here, you can see the exact model of the hydro spa bed that my gym has. It's sooooo nice! Well worth the extra $10 a month so I can get 10 minutes of massage every day.

Rainbow - I am going to have to try your technique! I never, ever use coupons. I use the excuse that I don't have time but in reality I am just lazy. But to save that much money...wow! We usually spend about $120 a week to feed the family of four. If I can cut that down, that will really help the budget! I'm going to take a look at those sites. I love Publix too. They offer a 10% discount to seniors (folks over 55) in my area on Wednesdays. I could get my father-in-law to go up there and get that discount on top of the coupons! Hmmm....I may have to play around with this idea...

I am soooooo glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!! :broc: :broc: :broc: Come on Friday! My brain needs a rest!

I had broccoli and zucchini with dinner last night, so that was some extra yummy GREEN for me!

Green With Envy Challenge #3
This one looks like a page right out of Rainbow's book. Saving some green can make all the difference in the world! So I challenge all of us to take a look at our finances and see where we can make some changes and save some green. For me, I am going to check out Rainbow's coupon sites and see if I can find any coupons for items that I will actually use!

JayTee
02-17-2011, 08:52 AM
:drill: RISE & SHINE RED PLATOON

This is your daily reminder that we've pledged to drop 80 sticks of butt-er by Sunday:

Angie -- WILL lose 3lbs.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3RaELGHa1vU/SjmN-oX2gTI/AAAAAAAABsM/vLI0dRBoxoM/s1600/perseverance.jpg

DON'T QUIT!

MadamButterfly
02-17-2011, 09:16 AM
JayTee;

Love the poster, BUT this one cracked me up . . . check out the people on the escalator . . . tooooooo funny

OK, off to play with Jillian . . . it's different doing the shred EVERYDAY!!

JayTee
02-17-2011, 09:31 AM
Madame, YOUR AWESOME POSTER REQUIRES A MUCH LARGER VERSION SO NO ONE MISSES IT!!!!! Perfect!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/attachments/biggest-loser-challenges/38055d1297952133-red-team-nyny-2011-chat-thread-week-6-2-14-2-20-f9-1-.jpg

CourtneyDaisey
02-17-2011, 10:25 AM
:rofl: Oh good grief!! Hahahahaha!!! Are they afraid of getting too much exercise or something?

MadamButterfly
02-17-2011, 11:55 AM
I'M MELTIN' BUTT-ER TODAY!!

Rainbow: Hope you're feelin a bit better . . . WTG on the coupons . . . I try to cut them, but I've NEVER done as well as you did, BIG WOW . . . Don't overdo it . . . we need you to get better!!! I did a workout for you today . . .

JayTee: I just posted my workout and I'm drippin BUTT-ER all over CanadaMel and it's drippin' down on you toooooooo . . . thanks for making the poster bigger . . . I still haven't quite figured out how to do that . . . <sigh> So you like the avatar . . . . I love that lady sitting on a stick o butt-er dangling her feet in a BIG, BIG PUDDLE O BUTT-ER . . . LOLOL

Desidooooooo: WHERE ARE YOU???????

CharlieJune: WTG on the 2 miles . . . I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!! A friend of mine once told me work for the body you want, NOT the body you have . . . everytime things get tough I try to think that

Ashley: WTG on the vacation . . . you'll have such a GREAT TIME and deserve it!!

You all are tooooo funny with the Survivor thing, I've never seen it (I HATE WORKING EVENINGS, UGH!!)
OK ladies weigh-in is just a few days away . . . push that train . . . do a workout for Rainbow and really make it a team effort

rainbowsmiles
02-17-2011, 11:57 AM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5016/5453968268_c77b97a8f0.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5453968268/)

courtney....just for you :) i met rupert in jacksonville florida when he went on tour for the grand opening of dicks sporting goods stores! woohoo!!
i heart rupert!!:o

this is his organization, which you probably already know of :)
http://rupertskids.org/

rainbowsmiles
02-17-2011, 12:08 PM
madambutterfly:hug:....AWWwwww thanks for doing some exercise for me!! i'm not just riding in that medic car, i'm still pushing!!!! i might be like aurthur was this week in TBL...pushing, but getting left a little behind but i'm running on the track to catch up!! hahaha:D

desidoo....is busy but sends her love...she has a lot going on and hasn't had time to post but she'll be back soon :)

that posted of the fitness gym and all those people too lazy to use the stairs was hilarious!!

courtney..:hug: i also use the links for www.coupons.com to find coupons.

here is the FB survivor page :)
http://www.facebook.com/Survivor?v=app_191646434190831

skinnycow...:hug:ooo brendan, he was a cutie pie!! but so sad i think i remember him getting blindsided on his vote off?? that season has been awhile back!!

and john..hmm...trying to remember...i remember johnny fairplay bahahahahaha he was hilarious!!

rainbowsmiles
02-17-2011, 12:22 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5294/5453408945_60e13a1eca.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5453408945/)

:drill:SGT. JAYTEE SiR....

FEELiNG GREEN,
EATiNG GREEN,
SEEiNG GREEN...
SPEAKiNG GREEN SiR....
RiBBETTTTTT RiBBBEEETTTTTT!!

REPORTiNG FOR DUTY SiR!!
:running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running:

rainbowsmiles
02-17-2011, 05:28 PM
jt.....you did a 10K run??? THUD!! OMG IM SOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING :cheer2:PROUD OF YOU!!!!:cheer2: WOW!! BOOOYAH!! :dancer:HOLYMOLY!!!! WAY TO GO!!

rainbowsmiles
02-17-2011, 05:39 PM
Green With Envy Challenge #3
This one looks like a page right out of Rainbow's book. Saving some green can make all the difference in the world! So I challenge all of us to take a look at our finances and see where we can make some changes and save some green. For me, I am going to check out Rainbow's coupon sites and see if I can find any coupons for items that I will actually use!

good idea courtney!!

before you buy any exercise equipnment or videos, dvd, etc...ask around...ask friends, neightbors, co-workers, etc...you might be surprised what you can find that others are not using and are happy to give away!! :)

people get tired of their workout dvds and want new ones, so will happily share or give away the older ones!! i got some free weights, some vhs exercise tapes, an aerobic stepper, and the deal a meal from richard simmons with a toning bar and 10 vhs exercise tapes just by asking around!!

skinnycow126
02-17-2011, 05:52 PM
rainbow- I think he might have been blindsided. Not really sure, I was a huge fan of the original Survivors, but after awhile I stopped watching.

Courtney- That is some dedication! Do you need Brendans? Perhaps I can get it for you.

Today/this week has not been the best for me. I seem to have cycles where I will lose a bunch (I lost 3.8 last week!) and then have a slight gain/stagnate. It is SUPER frustrating and makes me crave cake and cookies (which I don't even particularly like). I REALLY want to lose .4 this week so I can FINALLY get my weight watcher 10% keychain, but I fear I may have gained. I guess we will see Saturday!

rainbowsmiles
02-17-2011, 06:05 PM
rainbow- I think he might have been blindsided. Not really sure, I was a huge fan of the original Survivors, but after awhile I stopped watching.

Courtney- That is some dedication! Do you need Brendans? Perhaps I can get it for you.

Today/this week has not been the best for me. I seem to have cycles where I will lose a bunch (I lost 3.8 last week!) and then have a slight gain/stagnate. It is SUPER frustrating and makes me crave cake and cookies (which I don't even particularly like). I REALLY want to lose .4 this week so I can FINALLY get my weight watcher 10% keychain, but I fear I may have gained. I guess we will see Saturday!

skinny...:hug:i know what you mean about losing and then rebounding, and you are so right it is frustrating.:( i have stopped counting the weight unless its 3 days in a row or more on the scale. so day 1 is like, 1 of 3 weighs! then day 2, then day 3 i record!;)

for the rest of the week...try this...3 small things:o:o:o

1.avoid as much sodium as you can, especially in processed foods...limit those,
2.try to double your water intake per day, to help flush your body.
3. leave a bite of each food item at each meal on your plate and smile at it as you throw it away and visualize that 10%
i just know you can get that 10% keychain, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! :carrot:

STAY FOCUSED...STAY DETERMINED:smug:....monitor everything you eat even if you aren't writing it all down, maybe leave a bite...of each food item. just leave a bite. whats a bite really?? you'll be surprised...some weeks i play the leave a bite strategy!! and it works!!:hug:

JayTee
02-17-2011, 06:11 PM
LISTEN UP PRIVATES!!! Morning revelry for me is 0500 tomorrow and I'll be out most of the day so I'm leaving you with this:

I'M STILL WATCHING! THIS PLATOON WILL ACHIEVE THEIR 20 POUND PROMISE!!!

http://images.clipartof.com/small/94698-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Screaming-Tough-Drill-Sergeant.jpg

Rainbow--Yes, thanks for noticing, I walk/ran a 10K last Sunday, all indoor on treadmill. I'm trying to cut my time down for a 4/3 race. My son wants to run it, but the race has a 14 minute per mile sag car kicking people off the course. I refuse to DNF (did not finish) and I refuse to find myself in front of that sag car. With all the recent talk of the SURVIVOR show, I can tell you I managed to finish in 86 minutes (1 minute under time) but it was UGLY and I thought I was gonna die! HOWEVER, if I can do this anyone can because right now I can't even run one mile comfortably. I'm gonna do this race to support my son in his weight loss efforts even if it kills me!

Charlie June--Hear that---keep up the effort...one mile...two miles...three miles... walk it, run it, who cares. YAY you!

MadameGoo--I have noticed a rather large amount of goo seeping down through Canada on the workout thread. I was gonna go all MC Hammer on you and say that this week "Ya Can't Touch This," but DANG girl, you're like the CRUNCH QUEEN! This week I dub you THE LEAN GREEN CRUNCH MACHINE!

Skinny--Don't give up! Keep chipping away!

PLATOON, DISMISSED!

rainbowsmiles
02-17-2011, 06:18 PM
ooooooooooooo JAYTEE!! I SOOOO HEART YOU!!:hug:

your post just makes me smile the biggest smile ever!! i know you are watching and we are gonna make it!
WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT AFTERALL!!

i saw this posted earlier on another thread...and it made me think of you!!

Who can turn the world on with her smile? (JAYTEE CAN)
Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?(JAYTEE CAN)
Well it's you girl, and you should know it
With each glance and every little movement you show it

Love is all around, no need to waste it
You can have a town, why don't you take it
You're gonna make it after all

How will you make it on your own?
This world is awfully big, girl this time you're all alone
But it's time you started living
It's time you let someone else do some giving

Love is all around, no need to waste it
You can have a town, why don't you take it

JayTee
02-17-2011, 06:26 PM
Oh dear god Rainbow, I'm trying to be a :drill: and you've gone all Mary Tyler Moore on me! hahahaha

rainbowsmiles
02-17-2011, 07:28 PM
hmmmmmm ok...jaytee.....:drill:sgt sir!!

Who can turn the RED SQUAD on with her YELL?:drill:
Who can take a LAZY day, and suddenly make US ALL SWEAT FOR OUR PAY?:carrot:(SARGE JAYTEE CAN)
Well it's you SARGE, :drill:and you should know it
With each SCREAMING YELL:D and DRiLL :broc:movement you show it

SARGE :drill:is all around, no need to DENY it:nono:
SARGE :drill:can MAKE US a SQUAD, NOW WE CAN'T FAKE IT:o
WE'RE gonna ROCK:dancer: it after all
WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT AFTERALL!!:dance:

How will you make US WIN SARGE?:drill:
This RED SQUAD :sp:is awfully big:grouphug:, SARGE :drill: this time you're NOT alone
WELL it's time WE started PUSHING
It's TIME TO PUSH THIS TRAIN OVER THAT HILL:o

:drill:SARGE is all around, no need to DENY it
SARGE:drill: can MAKE US A SQUAD, NOW WE CAN'T FAKE it:p
:dance:WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT AFTERALL!!:dance:
:dancer:WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT AFTERALL!!:dancer:
:drill:SiR...YES SiR!:drill:

drinkypants
02-18-2011, 03:55 AM
I saw Rainbow was sick so I wanted to come over and give her a hug, :hug: I hope you get all better soon!

Good luck this week Red Team! The amount of weight your team has lost already is amazing! :cp:

MadamButterfly
02-18-2011, 09:13 AM
OH MY GOODNESS JAYTEE, YOU'RE THE (WO)MAN!!
KEEPING US ALL IN LINE

BUTTERFLY METAMORPHASIS, PUSING THE TRAIN, MEAN GREEN CRUNCH MACHINE,HARCH 2, 3, 4, FROGS FEELING GREEN WITH ENVY, DRILL SERGEANTS, MELTIN' BUTT-ER, RUPERT AND MARY TYLER MORE . . .

I can't hardly keep up so I better kick my butt-er in gear and crank it up another notch . . .

OK DRILL SERGEANT JAYTEE, I'M OFF TO DO MY WORKOUT, PUSH THE TRAIN, MELT SOME BUTT-ER AND SING A LITTLE MARY TYLER MOORE, BUT FIRST HERE IS ONE MORE PIC, (MAKE IT BIGGER, PLEASE)

I FIGURE IF THIS IS CHASING ME I'M GONNA MOVE A WHOLE LOT FASTER!!

SkinnyCow: hang in there, drink LOTS o water

WEIGH IN IN TWO DAYS, TIME FOR A LAST CHANCE WORKOUT . . . LET'S GET MOVIN'

rainbowsmiles
02-18-2011, 10:28 AM
I saw Rainbow was sick so I wanted to come over and give her a hug, :hug: I hope you get all better soon!

Good luck this week Red Team! The amount of weight your team has lost already is amazing! :cp:

awww COCO:hug: Thank you, you are such a sweetie pie!!! you are an inspiration to everyone with your amazing 15 pounds gone POOF since starting this challenge. you are working hard and are a true credit to the blue team! keep up the great work!! this is your year too!!:hug:

rainbowsmiles
02-18-2011, 10:45 AM
:cheer: WEEK 6 :cheer:
:cheer2:LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!:cheer2:

:dancer:WHOOOOOOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!:dancer:

:drill: OK SQUAD....LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE REALLY MADE OF!!

:strong:iT'S TiME TO SEPARATE THE MEN FROM THE BOYS!:strong:

:oHAVE YOU REALLY GOT WHAT iT TAKES??:o

:boxing:HOW BAD DO YOU WANT THiS??:boxing:

HOW BAD???
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5100/5455737145_470f0f9ae6.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5455737145/)

rainbowsmiles
02-18-2011, 10:51 AM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5058/5456364170_d7538d1d9c.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5456364170/)

BE COMMITTED!!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-18-2011, 10:54 AM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5179/5456371198_29673780c1.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5456371198/)

LOVE THIS MADAMBUTTERFLY!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-18-2011, 10:59 AM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5173/5455771101_f1b00e6f14.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5455771101/)

MadamButterfly
02-18-2011, 11:48 AM
RAINBOW, THANK YOU!!!

Apparently I am computer/picture illiterate . . . how did you get it (the pic) BIG?????

I LOVE YOUR POSTERS . . .
THEY TOUCH MY HEART AND MAKE ME ALL WARM AND FUZZY . . .

I'm in a warm and fuzzy place as I watched "Message in a Bottle" last night and my roomie watched with me . . . OK, so he fell asleep after a bit, but he won't usually even sit down to watch chick flicks . . .
he's really VERY sensitive; but don't tell anyone . . . :rofl: :lol3:

I think that's CharlieJune and I running while JayTee & rainbow fly that helicopter

OK, I must still have a hair up my BU**-ER because I did a double workout AGAIN, can you say
COMMITMENT & DETERMINATION

IT'S TIME FOR THE LAST CHANCE WORKOUT . . .
JAYTEE WOULD SAY:
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO??? HUH . .. GIVE IT TO ME . . . I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME MORE. . .

Desi: Sorry you're soooo busy . . . hope everything is OK, we miss you!!

rainbowsmiles
02-18-2011, 01:31 PM
Dear Red Team,
I just wanted to say that I think you are THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!! I don't think I would have had such a successful weight loss in Jan. without you!!

PLEASE DON'T GiVE UP...THiS iS OUR YEAR!!

I have received such great encouragement and support from all of you and I NEED YOU to all dig in, and STAY STRONG....I AM DEPENDING ON YOU to help me win my war with being so overweight. I can not let this weight hinder my life anymore.

Its hard sometimes, when you feel all alone...

I AM SO THANKFUL that at any time of the day, I can come here...and NOT FEEL ALONE. I can come here and read your encouraging words and be lifted up to go another day, try a little harder, give a little more, BELIEVE a little more.

WATCHiNG ALL OF YOU SUCCEED...lets me know I CAN DO IT TO!!

PLEASE......DON'T GIVE UP AND DONT GIVE IN!!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!
susan

JayTee
02-18-2011, 02:09 PM
Hey all...only 2 seconds to step away today but wanted to let you know:

http://files.myopera.com/XmylivinghellX/albums/855161/thumbs/I%27mWatchingYou!!!1.jpg_thumb.jpg

LAST CHANCE WORK OUT! MOVE THAT BUTT-ER PEOPLE!

more later...

Sindaena
02-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Hey all.

Go Rainbow, keeping us all motivated!

JayTee- (Sgt!) I am super impressed with your running! I dropped out of C25K in week 6. I was starting to really dread it... so I made my own walk/run program to let me more gradually build up to 20+ minute continuous runs. I do one mile continuously then walk for a while, then do a couple shorter run intervals with equal time walking as running after for 1.5 miles of run mixed in with 1 mile of walking 2-3 times a week for now.

I missed my tae kwon do class last night though. My daughter had her ears pierces about 2 months ago and all of the sudden during the 2nd kid class her ear swelled up brigth red and sore. Much drainage when I took the earring out, so we went home instead of staying for the adult/family class. It a lot better today since I cleaned it up and ran neosporin through last night, normal size, only red on the back now, and much less tender to the touch. But, I don't know if I will make up the workout this weekend. Friday mornings are leg workouts and the soreness afterwards tends to disincline me to weekend workouts.

Anyway, enough rambling from me... keep up the great work everyone!

Go Red Team!!

JayTee
02-18-2011, 06:29 PM
MISS ME? :drill: HMMMMM?

As the weekend rolls around with all its temptations this is your friendly reminder!

Angie -- WILL lose 3lbs.
__________________________________________________ ______

Sindaena - I will be the first to admit that I don't really "enjoy" running but for me it's what really helps take the pounds off. What's worse, I really don't enjoy running outside--I know weird, right? But, I hate the elements...rain, wind, too much sun exposure, I like to have my towel handy, gum, fan blowing on me...I'm such a prima donna. I do love my son, however, and I had to make sure my ears were clean when I heard my 320lb boy say "I think we should run this race." So...it's off to the races! Keep running for you tho. Don't try to put any "time" constraints on it, throw out stop watches, and just do it to enjoy the success on the scale!

Rainbow--I love the fact that when I'm tempted to start nibbling I know I can grab my computer and find some inspiring words from you throughout the day. You have no idea how many calories you save me in a week!

Madame Gooey--You continue to crack me up daily. I love your sense of humor with the recent posters. Me thinks you and I are very much alike and never again am I gonna look at that delicious popcorn goo machine in a movie theater without thinking of you.

And for those you you reading these posts who don't join in the fun, feel free. We don't bite and we'd love the company. It seems a bit odd that there are like 1,000 views of these pages but only 100 actual posts. If we inspire you, that's great, but come join us!!!

Happy weekend peeps, but please no one go AWOL! I don't want to have to send the MPs after you.

peanutt
02-18-2011, 06:45 PM
Sigh. I'm coming down with the flu bug that DH has. I'm so tired and achy and can't stop coughing today.

rainbowsmiles
02-18-2011, 07:15 PM
Sigh. I'm coming down with the flu bug that DH has. I'm so tired and achy and can't stop coughing today.

oooo dear peanutt....i started that way...please please take care of yourself, drink plenty of fluids and get your rest!! being sick is a bummer...a MAJOR BUMMER!! :hug:

rainbowsmiles
02-18-2011, 07:37 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5212/5457394678_8e77151885.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5457394678/)
the poster reads...whether its your friend, sister or a complete stranger...step in and make a difference!....
I SO WANT TO MAKE A DiFFERENCE!!!

RED TEAM YOU ARE AWESOME!!

WE CURRENTLY HAVE 37 ACTiVE MEMBERS AND 3 ACTiVE UNOFFiCiAL MEMBERS....

WE HAVE 21 PERFECT WEiGH iNS...21 DEDiCATED AND COMMiTTED LADiES WHO HAVE NOT MiSSED A WEiGH iN OR TAKEN A FREEBiE!!

I AM REALLY ASKiNG EVERY ONE OF YOU TO PLEASE STAY STRONG..
AND...

FiNiSH WHAT YOU STARTED!!!!
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5011/5456796295_3ff6908cd0.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5456796295/)

YOU ARE SOOOOOO WORTH iT!!!

ronan
02-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Hi there ladies,
I am sorry I have not been around. I went with my husband and 2 year old to Hawaii on the 31st and on the Feb 2nd my Dad died unexpectantly. We spent the next three days trying to get a flight home and then last week we all got the flu. Needless to say it has not been the best time - I have not exercised or counted points since we got the news. I think I need a little pep talk to get back into the swing of things.
Thanks for your support.

rainbowsmiles
02-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Hi there ladies,
I am sorry I have not been around. I went with my husband and 2 year old to Hawaii on the 31st and on the Feb 2nd my Dad died unexpectantly. We spent the next three days trying to get a flight home and then last week we all got the flu. Needless to say it has not been the best time - I have not exercised or counted points since we got the news. I think I need a little pep talk to get back into the swing of things.
Thanks for your support.

:hug::hug::hug: Ronan....I am so sad to hear of your news. To have such a joyous holiday you have been waiting on...and then to receive such sad news oh I can't even imagine how devastated you are right now. :hug::hug:

Just know that we care....and anytime you need to talk, we will listen.

This tread is FiLLED TO THE BRiM with AMAZiNG AND DEDiCATED LADiES!!! All you have to do is just open up to any one of them. I am sorry you have the flu as I recently got sick, and it started out as flu like symptoms, and then settled into my lungs and now I am home on bed rest with pneumonia. So please, take care of yourself.

I know posting in this thread is probably towards the bottom of your priority list right now...but please remember that we are NOT AN ISLAND UNTO OURSELVES...and we all need someone, sometimes.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Hang in there, try to do something GOOD FOR YOURSELF this coming week.

I do know, if you want to participate, you can be added back to the weigh in thread, only your totals won't count for the team, but you could still weigh in and be accountable to yourself. It is in the end after all, the most important person you need to be accountable to.

hugssssssssssss :hug:
susan

DesiDoo
02-18-2011, 09:25 PM
Hello there my wonderful red team ladies!!! No I'm not dead, even though I have been MIA this week. I'm so sorry I haven't been here. It has been a really crappy week for me, but that is no excuse! I am so glad you are all still here kicking butt!!!

I promise I am back now. :) I am getting ready for another lovely snow storm. We are supposed to get 12 inches in the next 24 hours. Ahh the joy. I am soooo ready for spring! I am going to go back and read what I've missed now!!!

I heart you all!!!

Ronan I am so sorry for your loss!!!! :hug:

MadamButterfly
02-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Good night ladies;

Just a quick check in before I go to sleep . . . I watched the movie "Avatar" tonight . . . (no, I haven't seen it) I LOVED IT, I didn't expect to, as I kept hearing WONDERFUL things about it when it came out and I am always so disappointed when it doesn't meet my expectations . . . but this one caught me off guard . . .

Ronan: I'm sorry for your loss . . . we are here if you need us. Also, stay in bed and drink some hot tea and when your tummy feels up to it maybe some chicken noodle soup. Our prayers are with you . . . :hug:

Desidoooooooooooooo: There you are, glad you're not dead, :lol3: I thought maybe all the meltin' snow washed you away . . . Just start pushin' with the rest of us and we'll all make it. Like Rainbow's poster says: NO WOMAN LEFT BEHIND

Peanut: you stay in bed too, with Rainbow and ronan, hmmmmmmm we might have to get a bigger bed . . . feel better soon

Sindaena: You can do it, even if it's a little, itty, bitty,teeny, tiny workout this weekend . . . WE HAVE TO PUSH THAT TRAIN AND WE NEED YOU, YOU CAN DO IT!!

JayTee: ooooooh, ummmmm, I mean DRILL SGT!! buttery-gooooooo at the movie theater . . . ewwwwwwwwwwwwww, LOLOLOL. A woman on another post told me she always giggles when she opens the fridge and sees the BUTT-er, her husband thought she was giggling at him behind his back until she explained about the BUTT-ER. . . tooooo funny. Do you like the helicopter poster, I LOVE THAT ONE . . .

OK, everyone take care, stay in bed if you're sick because I DON'T WANT WHATEVER YOU ALL HAVE . . . (oh I am sooo funny in my own head) . . . almost time to weigh in and I do sooooooooo much better if I've had good sleepers . . . so I'm off to get some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

Night all

JayTee
02-19-2011, 09:54 AM
IT'S SATURDAY...YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!?!?! DOUBLE TIME LAST CHANCE WORKOUT! BOOM CHUCK-A-LUCKA!!!!!

http://image51.webshots.com/151/5/91/8/421859108rDzcbh_ph.jpg

If you don't see a picture here, try this link: http://image51.webshots.com/151/5/91/8/421859108rDzcbh_ph.jpg
I'm not quite certain, but these two might be three sheets to the wind. Like Madame Butterfly, I'm mostly funny in my own head.

To all those in sick bay, take care of yourselves and we wish you all a speedy recovery!

kris2008
02-19-2011, 11:36 AM
So sorry I haven't been around this week! I missed all this inspiration!

So here's me catching up:

- I ate green things daily - salad, olives, pickles

- I LOVE SURVIVOR!

- Love the posters especially the Exercise/Escalator - hilarious!

- Sorry so many are sick - next week will be better.

- Love the boot camp atmosphere!

- I pledge almost 5 sticks of butter because that sounds better - down 1.2

- I also pledge to come around more often during the week!

rainbowsmiles
02-19-2011, 12:11 PM
HEY
:cheer:ROCKIN' RED :cheer:
:grouphug:TEAM!!:grouphug:

:dancer:GUESS WHAT TiME iT iS!!!:dancer:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5094/5458987132_573f6ef2a1_s.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5458987132/)
PUSH PULL OR RiDE!!
LET'S GET THiS TRAiN AMOViN'!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5295/5458983366_84ceddb884.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5458983366/)

OPERATiON LAST CHANCE!!!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5092/5458371409_f7e97befb5.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5458371409/)

LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5011/5459011194_1f463f0af2.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5459011194/)

GET ALL THE MEDS YOU NEED
THEN GET YOUR BUTT-ER iN MOTiON!!!
MARCH, 2, 3, 4
MARCH!!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5094/5458408881_2d87339262.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5458408881/)

THiS iS YOUR LAST CHANCE

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5212/5458401577_9290672111_s.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5458401577/)

YOUR LAST CHANCE TO WiN
THiS WEEK'S WEiGH iN
WE CAN DO iT!!!

NOW GO OUT THERE
AND
:boxing:GiVE iT:boxing:
ALL YOU'VE GOT!!

JayTee
02-19-2011, 01:06 PM
OMG Rainbow, you are a motivational goddess. I bow down before you! Nice job on the LAST CHANCE signage!

Kris & DesiDoo-- nice to have you back on board!

rainbowsmiles
02-19-2011, 01:46 PM
So sorry I haven't been around this week! I missed all this inspiration!

So here's me catching up:

- I ate green things daily - salad, olives, pickles

- I LOVE SURVIVOR!

- Love the posters especially the Exercise/Escalator - hilarious!

- Sorry so many are sick - next week will be better.

- Love the boot camp atmosphere!

- I pledge almost 5 sticks of butter because that sounds better - down 1.2

- I also pledge to come around more often during the week!

:yay:way to jump right back into this challenge kris:hug:...eating green and pledging too!!
woohooooooooooooo!!

skinnycow126
02-19-2011, 02:07 PM
argh i stayed the same this week. cannot say its surprising as i had been struggling ALL week to get my eating under control. here's to a better plan next week!

MadamButterfly
02-19-2011, 02:08 PM
OMG, IT'S THE LAST CHANCE INVASION . . .

OK, just a quick :wave: to say HI, running late for work and I need to stop at the bank . . . will post my workout when I get home.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!

WEIGH IN TOMORROW!!!!

CanadaMel
02-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Getting ready to walk the dog while the sun is still out. Have 1 kid down with a stomach bug-hopeful it doesn't make th rounds (wishful thinking).

Get well vibes to those who need them and for the rest of us-let's melt that butter.

Thanks to our :drill: sargent(s) & motivational angels :cheer2: to help keep us on track :grouphug:

rainbowsmiles
02-19-2011, 07:45 PM
JAYTEE....
OMG!! YOU ROCK!!
TO DATE: YOU HAVE LOST
24 POUNDS
10.69%
WOW! SO iNSPiRiNG!!!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5013/5460252170_52f6803b78.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5460252170/)

:drill: HEY SARGE!.....I GOT MY
:dance:ONE-DER-FUL:dance:
:boxing: ONE-DER-LAND:boxing:
:dancer:DANCING :dancer:
SHOES on!!
whoooop whooooop
:yay:BOOYAH!!!!!:yay:
WEEK 7
iS GONNA MAKE iT HAPPEN
:encore:BABY!!:encore:

rainbowsmiles
02-19-2011, 08:37 PM
keep up the great work everyone!

Go Red Team!!

:cheer2:SiNDAENA:cheer2:
:bravo: :bravo:
YOU
have now lost
:boxing:16.2 pounds...:boxing:
a WHOPPING
:dance: 9.72% :dance:
WAY TO GO!!
:yay:WAY TO HELP PULL THiS TRAiN!!:yay:
CHUGGA CHUGGA CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOO

rainbowsmiles
02-19-2011, 08:42 PM
POCKYCACTUS
WOOOHOOOOO
you have now lost 8 pounds
and
3.85%
and
YOU ARE ON THE PiNNACLE
OF
:dance:ONE-DER-LAND! :dance:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5251/5460259994_60db373082.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5460259994/)

:drill: NOW GiVE ME YOUR BEST THIS COMING WEEK AND GET YOURSELF INTO THAT ONEDERLAND AND THATS AN ORDER!!

shan84
02-20-2011, 05:16 AM
Hey Red Team-

Don't forget to weigh in before 10pm EST.

I'm still here, I've been lurking this week while I've been sick. Still not 100% better, but I am heading back to the gym tomorrow evening no matter what. I have my weigh in soon, but I'm not expecting anything from this past week as it was pretty rough between being sick and TOM.

Anyways, it's 7pm here in SK. I'm off to sleep early because I HAVE to wake up at 2am so I can watch the Daytona 500. NASCAR BABY!!! Oh yeah. Hardcore fanatic and from a family of them. :) See you all in the morning!

JayTee
02-20-2011, 07:25 AM
Hey Reds---I've released the scale fairies to Woosh all over us. Don't look up!

Good luck to all on the weigh-ins!

kris2008
02-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Looks like RainbowSmiles is feeling better!

I wasn't going to weigh-in today because frankly I thought the scale angels were with me yesterday. I thought I was VERY fortunate to have lost 1.2 and didn't want to see any bad news today. Well I weighed today anyway (it's hard not to) and I have gone down another .4. Woo - oooh!!

Good scale angels everyone! You've worked hard, you deserve it!

Shades of Gray
02-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Check out the new avatar, ladies! :carrot:

Hope everyone has a great weigh-in today!!

rainbowsmiles
02-20-2011, 11:11 AM
:goodscale:
GOOOOD SUNDAY
WEiGH iN MORNiNG!!

:angel: :dust: :angel:

may the darling weigh in fairy scale angels
flutterby and spread pixie weight loss whoooshes everywhere!

:angel::dust::angel::angel::angel::dust::angel:

sooooooooooo happy to see some people have already posted their weigh in!! Lets keep this team strong!!

:bravo: PEANUTT!! WOOOWZZZER!!! your weight loss this week was AWESOME!!! OMG....you are gonna rock ONE-DER-LAND sooo soon!! you have now lost 16.7 pounds and a SPECTACULAR 7.39%!!
WAY TO GO!!!

:bravo: MADAMBUTTERFLY...for losing another 1.2 punds bringing your amazing weight loss to 7.71% WAY TO ROCK THE RED TEAM DiANE!! WOOHOO!!! :yay:

:bravo: HUNGRY4ACHANGE!!! another .2 pounds lost and now you are at an AMAZING 4.58% LOST!!! WAY TO STAY STRONG!!!

:bravo: RATED...for hanging in there....and not missing any weigh ins or taking any freebies!!! DiG DEEP THiS COMiNG WEEK OK....iTS MiD WEEK CHALLENGE...WE ARE HALF WAY THROUGH THiS RED CHALLENGE....WE CAN DO iT...THiS iS OUR YEAR!

:bravo: ANGiE....you have now lost a total of 11.8 pounds and a HUGE 5.09%...3.2 POUNDS THIS WEEK WAS AWESOME ANGIE!!

:bravo: CANADAMEL....for not using a freebie!! you did good not gaining...you are GONNA ROCK WEEK 7!! WAY TO GO MEL!!

:bravo: SKINNYCOW...for not talking a freebie!!! :drill:NOW GIVE ME ALL YOU'VE GOT NEXT WEEK...IT'S MID CHALLANGE WEEK!! WE ARE HALF WAY THERE!! I EXPECT GREAT NUMBERS FROM YOU! :)

:bravo: KRIS2008....your total of 4.4 pounds lost has now put you at 2.54%!! WONDERFUL JOB CADET!! Now lets see you push hard this week for 3%!! YOU CAN DO IT!

:bravo: WEN...for hanging in there and having no gain!! take that TOM! woohoo!!!!! BRING ON WEEK 7 WEN!! ROCK THIS CHALLENGE!!

:bravo: KNEED2LOSE...one of our unnofficial members...who have never missed a weigh in...to date...i am anxiously awaiting....did she make it into ONE-DER-LAND this week???

:bravo: MYBODYISMYTEMPLE...another unofficial member...who has NEVER MiSSED A WEiGH iN OR TAKEN A FREEBiE!!! YOU HAVE LOST EVERY SiNGLE WEEK OF THiS CHALLENGE!! WOOHOOO!! you have now lost 22 pounds and a BIG 6.71%!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!

:bravo: WFONSECA :hug: for not missing the weigh in!! I know its been a hard few weeks...so happy you didn't miss!! woohooo!! WORK HARD FOR WEEK 7 OK??

DON'T FORGET TO WEiGH iN LADiES!!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Check out the new avatar, ladies! :carrot:

Hope everyone has a great weigh-in today!!

:cheer:wow!! KATiE!! :cheer:

what a great accomplishment!!!
way to go!! keep up the great work for the team!!
woohoooo

rainbowsmiles
02-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Hey Reds---I've released the scale fairies to Woosh all over us. Don't look up!

Good luck to all on the weigh-ins!

hey sarge....u under the weather??? :o :sp:

wendychic
02-20-2011, 12:30 PM
I try to come here at least three times a week for inspiration, mostly on my phone so I don't post very much. Everyone seems to be doing fantastic!!!! Good job red team!!!! Rainbow thanks for all the inspirational words and posters!!!

Girl scouts are out selling cookies. I bought a box of my favorites, took two out and put the rest in our staff room. This will be my tradition so I can support but not indulge too much!

rainbowsmiles
02-20-2011, 12:41 PM
I try to come here at least three times a week for inspiration, mostly on my phone so I don't post very much. Everyone seems to be doing fantastic!!!! Good job red team!!!! Rainbow thanks for all the inspirational words and posters!!!

Girl scouts are out selling cookies. I bought a box of my favorites, took two out and put the rest in our staff room. This will be my tradition so I can support but not indulge too much!

THANKS wendychic!! on those girlscout cookies...yummm....i keep mine in the freezer...and limit myself to 2 at a time...and they stay fresh a long time!! i don't feel deprived...and i don't see them on the counter, or in the pantry on a daily basis!! i love them cold!! they don't get frozen tooo hard...they just stay fresh and cold!! i haven't bought any this year but if i see a girlscout i probably will splurge on those thin mints!! heehee i can at least THINK THIN! hahaha

MadamButterfly
02-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Well ladies, another week has come and gone and I just don't know where the time flies . . . as they say time flies when you're havin' fun . . .

WOW AND OH MY, I WAS LOOKING AT THE WEIGH IN THREAD . . . EVERYONE DID REALLY WELL THIS WEEK . . .

:congrat: TO EVERYONE!! ::bravo:

There are several people on the edge of ONEDERLAND . . . I'm chomping at the bit for them and can't even imagine how they are feeling . . . MELT THAT BUTT-ER AND YOU WILL BE IN ONE-DER-LAND!!!!

SGT JAYTEE: I have to report I failed in my mission, almost 5 sticks o butt-er melted, not the 6 sticks, I promised <sigh> . . . next week WILL BE BETTER. I have actually been thinking about this and looking at my workouts, before this week I've always done a Jillian tape and Zumba . . . BUT this week I just did jillian 30 day shred with a couple of days with the BL last chance workout; and although she does some cardio, it is not a sustained cardio (and I think I need that) . . . so this week I will continue to do the 30-day shred and at least 20 min of Zumba and we'll see where that gets me. OK, I've got diarrhea of the mouth and talking out loud to myself . . . (they say that's OK as long as you don't answer back) LOLOLOL

OK ladies, it's snowing and windy here and that means "shoveling snow" AGAIN . . . I'm sooooooooooooo ready for spring . . . warm sun, cool breeze, walks and bike rides outside . . .

OK LADIES, IT'S TIME TO CRANK IT UP A NOTCH!!
ANOTHER WEEK AHEAD OF US WHERE
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

JayTee
02-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Hey Platoon!

10 of us pledged a group loss of 20 lbs. this week...I'm still waiting for two cadets to weigh in but we're at 15.3 so far!!!! That's an AWESOME, AWESOME effort so NO ONE NEED apologize! If my rants caused any one of you to think twice about going off plan or perhaps doing an extra 10 minutes in the gym then Sarge JayTee is a happy camper! And btw, my Medal of Honor so far shall be pinned on Peanutt this week. OMG, -4.6, that's no peanutt, that's a brazil nut!

More later...

peanutt
02-20-2011, 03:33 PM
LOL JayTee.....I have the fever sweats to thank for 2 of those pounds! :o

JayTee
02-20-2011, 04:18 PM
Peanutt--We take the pounds whatever way we can get 'em...but I do hope you're feeling better. Too many of the squad are in sick bay this week.

Still waiting on 2 pledgees...I sure hope they didn't go AWOL!

CharlieJune
02-20-2011, 06:40 PM
i HAVE THE FLU SO i HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT LIQUID FOR TWO DAYS. MY WEIGHT WILL PROBABLY GO BACK UP BUT 239 TODAY. HELLUVA WAY TO FINALLY SEE THE 230S.

JayTee
02-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Wow!!! The Medic Car is getting pretty full!

OK pledges. Only a smidge short of our promised 20 -- WE ROCKED A TOTAL of 16.9 gooey pounds!

Carry on...

skinnycow126
02-20-2011, 07:59 PM
To everyone who is sick, I hope you recover quickly!!!! Take care of yourselves!!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-20-2011, 08:11 PM
POUNDS LOST ~ VS. ~ PLEDGES:
3.0 ~ JayTee --- WILL lose 3 lbs.
4.6 ~ Peanutt --- WILL lose 2 lbs.
3.1 ~ Rainbow --- WILL lose 3lbs.
0 ~ Mel --- WILL lose 1.5lbs.
.6 ~ Courtney --- WILL lose 2lbs.
3.2 ~ Angie -- WILL lose 3lbs.
5 ~ Charlie June -- WILL lose 1lb.
1 ~ BetteK -- WILL lose 2lbs.
0 ~ SkinnyCow -- WILL lose 1lb.
1.2 ~ MadamButterfly -- WILL lose 6 sticks o'butt-er (1.5lbs)

ROCKIN' RED TEAM!!
WOOOHOOOOO
WE DiD iT!!
WE PLEDGED 20 POUNDS
AND WE LOST
21.7!!!!
PLUS ALL THE REST OF THE
GREAT LOSES THIS WEEK
THAT WEREN'T PLEDGED!!

WE ROCK!!
WE TOTALLY ROCK!!
WE ALWAYS HAVE EACH OTHERS BACKS!!!

LOSE, GAiN, OR MAiNTAiN...
WE ARE ALL AWESOME LADiES!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

JayTee
02-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Thanks Rainbow! Apparently I wasn't put in charge of this "woman's army" because of my math skills...lol! Now Sarge is VERY, VERY HAPPY! Also, congrats to you Rainbow, I know you were out there busting hump for a an extra pound since Wednesday even tho you were sick! WTG!!!!

Medals of Honor to Peanutt & Charlie June!!!!!

Week 7 Pledge Class?????? If interested post in the new thread tomorrow morning.

WAY TO GO RED!!!! YAY US!!!!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-20-2011, 10:18 PM
wonder where the new red threads are?????

wfonseca3017
02-20-2011, 10:22 PM
I post my WI for this week, I hope i can lose something next week Two.
I will post more this week promese to all my reds.

rainbowsmiles
02-20-2011, 10:24 PM
I post my WI for this week, I hope i can lose something next week Two.
I will post more this week promese to all my reds.

way to go!!!! have a beautiful week!! hugs, susan