Old 02-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #1  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Default Week 3 - looking backward and foreward

Hi Chickies
I just finished week 3 doing the old version of ww (flex) I stayed withing my points and did not lose an oz this week...grrr

But when I was looking back on my log I really noticed a trend in my eating habits. I have acknowledged it before that I have a late night munchie habit, especially on weekends when I have wine. I probablly will not give up my wine but if anyone has some suggestions for wine snacks that would be great. I dont even mind preparing the snack in advance.

I have not tried cutting up a 1 pt tortilla and making chips to dip with salsa.

Thanks for any help
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/167/140

Height: 5'2"

Sounds weird, but I like drained, rinsed red kidney beans mixed with fat-free cottage cheese and some herbs and spices. You can put it on whole wheat crackers or veggies. Unfortunately, after drinking, I have put it on potato chips and corn chips.
MonicaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:10 PM   #3  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

I usually buy sea salt flavored pita chips (2pt per serving) instead of making it because I'm lazy and it's only a dollar per bag. It goes well with my homemade cucumber salsa (cucumbers, tomatoes, lime juice, cilantro, jalapenos, onions and sometimes diced avocados) You could add in mangoes or peaches if you'd like.

I also make a ranch dip (packet with dry hidden valley dip, ff sour cream and 1 laughing cow wedge) with carrots, celery, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes when I don't want salsa.

Last edited by amandie; 02-13-2011 at 01:11 PM.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:01 PM   #4  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

MonicaM not sure I want to try the beans who knows when desprate time might hit LOL
amandie when you mentioned hidden vally ranch mix I got on oline an found a recipe I could do on my own and with sour cream will work for some low dip...also found a recipe in local paper for some greek dip that I made with low fat yogurt and cucumber which I am taking to my office tomorrow along with a few more low point stuff.

you guys are the best and if you think of any more let me know
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote