Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2001, 10:06 AM   #1  

Hi, I am a 27 year old. I am about 50 lbs overweight. I have been trying to get rid of the extra weight for about 6 months. I need support trying to lose the weight. My husband tries really hard to support me but he just doesnt understand. He has a construction job and he is always on the go. I sit at a desk all day. UGH!! I need people to chat with that are in the same situation. I look forward to getting to all of you on this long journey.
Old 02-12-2001, 09:43 PM   #2  

Welcome. There are a few of us trying to keep this post alive.

I understand about the need to have support from others who understand. And I think we all understand. What prorgam are you trying? I do a combo of Richard Simmons/ and low-carb and try to exercise 5 times a week. I've lost quite a bit of weight (50 pounds), but still have a bit to go (60-70).

I hope you post often. I try to check this board at least 3-4 x a day. My name is Abby by the way!
Old 02-13-2001, 08:52 AM   #3  
Water Dragon

Greetings! Glad to see that we're gradually adding new blood! Feel free to come on in and vent, whine, laugh, smile, whatever...

------------------
Love, Luck, & Lolipops

185/179/135
Closed Thread