Biggest Loser Challenges - Red Team NYNY 2011 Chat Thread Week 5 (2/7-2/13)

shan84
02-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Moving on to week 5 ladies.

Keep it up!

Congrats to our losers this week.

I will have results sometime in the next day or so.

11 freebies used and 8 player eliminated from the week 4 results.

Hang in there team!

DesiDoo
02-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Have a great 5th Week!!! Keep up all the great work ladies!!! I am proud of each and everyone of you!!!!!

Bigmid
02-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Hi Red Team I just wanted to come over and post something I said on my chat thread for this week.

"I want to say thanks to the Red Team for coming over and trying to push us. As it was said they are just ribbing us and trying to motivate us please do not take offence to this as it is just a little healthy competition. If you want go on over to their thread and make a little comment of your own. (All in fun and in good spirit please) We are all in the same boat here and the end result is the same for everyone on both teams........Losing this weight.

I am sorry if anyone took offence to any of the ribbing but I know 100% that that was not the intention of anyone on the Red Team or our own team when we post challanges or comments.

Sorry also I did not get on here sooner to clear things up."

Thank you again for coming over to motivate the Blue Team and to come afterwards to say you meant no harm.

I'm not sure where the misunderstandings came in I took no offence to the comments and I actually welcome the healthy competition. Thanks again.

Keep up the great work Red Team.......We will be after you though;)

BLUE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-06-2011, 10:34 PM
:val2: :val2: :val2: :val2: :val2: :val2: :val2:
:boxing:FiGHTiNG WEEK 5:boxing:

red team.....its time to change trains!!!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5174/5426595914_8693d84fa1.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5426595914/)

ARE YOU READY....
FOR THE
0-0-7
BOND
FiGHTiNG
EXPRESS
TRAiN
CHALLENGE??

iTS CALLED...KNOW WHO YOUR ENEMY iS!!

:boxing: :boxing:

WE HAVE TO FiGHT FOR WHAT WE WANT!!

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT iT??

CHALLENGE NUMBER #1

:Dthis will be a spoof challenge on james bond movies...:D

BECAUSE THE TEAM THAT BONDS TOGETHER
IS A TEAM THAT CREATES SUCCESS TOGETHER!!

THIS WEEKS SPOOF MOVIE:

ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET STASH!!!

QUOTE: There's no hurry, you see. We have all the time in the world.

WRONG!!!! THE TIME IS NOW!!

YOUR CHALLENGE....Find all the SECRET STASH....you have in your home that may be contributing to the downfall of your success!!

THE ENEMY is hiding....in your fridge...in your pantry....in your cupboards...maybe even in your purse!!

FREE YOURSELF!!

TODAY....i WANT YOU TO HONESTLY....GO THROUGH YOUR STASH OF FOODS...AND THROW AWAY SOMETHING THAT iS BAD FOR YOU!! BAD FOR YOUR PROGRAM....OR JUST NOT WORTH KEEPiNG AROUND!!

if its already opened...trash it!! trash it like you mean it!!
if its something you can donate...find a local shelter, and give it away!!

EITHER WAY, JUST GET RID OF IT AND SET YOURSELF UP FOR THE BEST WEEK EVER!!

:cheer2:WE CAN DO THIS!!:cheer2:

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT??

WHO'S YOUR ENEMY??

WHO'S TRYiNG TO SABOTAGE YOUR BEST EFFORTS??

WHEN THE URGE COMES THIS WEEK...TO SPLURGE, OR TO OVEREAT...SAY THIS TO YOURSELF...

:dancer:THE NAMES BOND....JANE BOND!!:dancer:

COME ON NOW...
YOU CAN DO IT!!

BE ACCOUNTABLE!!

LET'S GO RED TEAM!!
ROCK ON TO A
SEXIER NEW YOU
FOR
:val2:V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E-S:val2:
D-A-Y
:val3:
:val1:

WHOOOOP WHOOOOOOP!!!
:woohoo:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

peanutt
02-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Keep up the great work Red Team.......We will be after you though;)

Bring it on, Blue Team!!

I'm sorry to see we lost even more members of our team. I hope they're all finding a way to be successful on their own.

It seems we almost all had a rough week last week.....this week WILL be better, teammates! We're keeping this train on the track and moving along.

DesiDoo
02-06-2011, 10:38 PM
OOOOooooooo I like this train!!! *cue the bond theme*

skinnycow126
02-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Yay for a new week! Last week wasn't my best, ate too many sweets, not enough veggies. Hopefully this week will be better!

CanadaMel
02-06-2011, 11:39 PM
Okay red team- regroup & then find that enemy!

I know I am my own worst enemy. But am finding that if I keep myself accountable with the food journal & posting here- we will find success!

Here's to an awesome week 5!

shan84
02-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Have a great start to the week ladies. Monday did me in here in SK. Work, more work, and 1 hour with my hardcore trainer...i'm out for the night.

rainbowsmiles
02-07-2011, 07:24 AM
Okay red team- regroup & then find that enemy!

I know I am my own worst enemy. But am finding that if I keep myself accountable with the food journal & posting here- we will find success!

Here's to an awesome week 5!

CANADAMEL...i was just talking to someone about this...i so agree...i think i have done so well this time, because i am participating...tracking my food intake, tracking my exercise....calculating the calories, calculating the burn....it gives me more determination as i record each successful day.

one successful day builds on another :) one good choice promotes another.

one bad day, by the end of the day, is just that, ONE bad day....day over, enemy gone...done...then...ITS A NEW DAY!!

NOT TRACKING....now there is an enemy!!! calories slip in if you aren't careful!!

:cheer2:everyone have a beautiful day!! :):cheer2:
hugssssssssss
susan

rainbowsmiles
02-07-2011, 07:37 AM
:oiT'S A NEW DAY!!:o

:DiTS A NEW WEEK!!!:D

:hug:iTS A NEW YOU!!!:hug:

:dizzy:COME ON RED TEAM:dizzy:

:carrot:TODAY IS YOUR CHANCE TO GROW STRONGER!!:carrot:

:pHOW BAD DO YOU WANT iT??:p

:^:HOW BAD?????:^:

:cheer:THiS iS YOUR YEAR!!:cheer:

:dance:THiS iS MY YEAR!!:dance:

BOOOYAH!!

Tuca125
02-07-2011, 07:45 AM
Hello ladies, I still at the hospital whit DD trying to do my best.... A lot better than last week when she had the surgery.

So I will be trying to do my best.

Now girls STOP reading and go find you enemy.
This is our year

JayTee
02-07-2011, 09:55 AM
TOSS YOUR STASH AND ALL ABOARD THE 007 BOND ARMOUR TRAIN! THERE IS NO STOPPING US NOW!

http://www.modelrailforum.com/reviews/Bachmann-Class-20/Armour-train.jpg

rainbowsmiles
02-07-2011, 11:49 AM
jaytee...now THAT'S SOME TRAiN BABY!!!

:cp:REMEMBER THiS:cp:

THOSE WHO SAY THEY CAN'T
:strong:ARE GONNA HAVE TO FREAKIN' :strong:
GET OUT OF THE WAY
:woohoo:OF THOSE WHO CAN!!!!!:woohoo:

EiTHER GET ON THE TRAiN!!
OR GET OUT OF THE WAY OF THE TRAiN!!
CAUSE THiS TRAiN iS ON A MiSSiON!!!

BOOOOYAH!!
:dance:

CourtneyDaisey
02-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Good morning RED TEAM!!!!!!

I hope everyone's having an awesome day! I am on lunch break at work and just checking in. I've been chugging along that train just fine! Two full days so far back on track! I am going to do everything I can to undo my gain last week and be a productive member of the team! :cheer:

GO RED!!!!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-07-2011, 12:10 PM
I've been chugging along that train just fine! Two full days so far back on track! I am going to do everything I can to undo my gain last week and be a productive member of the team! :cheer:

GO RED!!!!!!

way to go courtney!!!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! last week was just a fluke!! the enemy is GONE!! now on to a NEW YOU!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WAY TO GET BACK ON TRACK!! NOW PULL THAT TRAIN WHISTLE!!!!
CHUGGGA CHUGGAAA CHOOoooooooooooo CHOOoooooo

CourtneyDaisey
02-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Woo hoo!!! Chooooooo choooooooooooo!!!!!

I have almost finished 64 oz. of water today! I will finish this big mug before I go home!

JayTee
02-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Bond train approaching ramming speed!!!
Goal: Two weeks to ONEderland. Yes, you read it here first! Now I must make it, it's on the internet.

Good luck this week to all my red trainmates. I just took a headcount, there are still 42 of us official contestants and 3 unofficials who continue to weigh-in by Sunday. THAT'S A LOT OF RED MUSCLE POWER LADIES...LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

skinnycow126
02-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Happy Monday all!!!!

Let's all have awesome on plan days!!!!

peanutt
02-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Here's a fun story....

I was at WalMart this morning to pick up a few things. While I was there I figured I'd check out the athletic wear, since I'm "outshrinking" all my current gym clothes. There was a bunch of stuff on clearance, so I ended up buying 2 pairs of capris and about 5 tanks with built in bras. I also picked up some new gym socks.

I got up to the till and all my gym clothes were on the belt alongside a bunch of my usual groceries (no junk, lots of veg, whole wheat pasta, etc). The cashier commented....."starting a new diet, eh?" :eek: Rather than getting annoyed, I just smiled and said "Actually, after losing 55lbs, I needed some new, smaller clothes." She was super embarrassed and kept apologizing, and I just told her it was okay but that maybe she wouldn't be so quick to assume next time. I left the store in a really good mood. :D

rainbowsmiles
02-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Bond train approaching ramming speed!!!
Goal: Two weeks to ONEderland. Yes, you read it here first! Now I must make it, it's on the internet.

Good luck this week to all my red trainmates. I just took a headcount, there are still 42 of us official contestants and 3 unofficials who continue to weigh-in by Sunday. THAT'S A LOT OF RED MUSCLE POWER LADIES...LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHhhhh!!

know what that was.....?????

THAT WAS THE
RED TEAM
007 BOND
EXPRESS
TRAIN
....FLYING BY!!

THERES NO STOPPING US NOW!!

THIS IS OUR YEAR!!

JAYTEE.....i know you can reach any goal you set your mind to!!
i totally rocked the gym today...35 mins bike, 30 mins weights, 38 mins ZUMBA, SWAM 1 MILE in 52 mins, did 20 more mins water aerobics, WALKED 1 MILE IN 21 MINS!!! WOOHOOO

i am in "TRAiN"-iNG!!!!!

I WiLL NOT GET OFF "TRACK"

I AM CHAMPiON....CHAMPiONS DON'T QUiT AND CHAMPiONS DON'T MAKE EXCUSES!!

BRiNG ON YOUR BEST WEEK!!!!!
WE SOOOOOOOOOOO GOT THiS!!

rainbowsmiles
02-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Happy Monday all!!!!

Let's all have awesome on plan days!!!!

i soooooooooo agree skinnycow....i challenge EVERY RED TEAM MEMBER....to have awesome ON PLAN DAYS ALL WEEK AND GIVE US YOUR BEST WEEK EVER!!!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Here's a fun story....

I was at WalMart this morning to pick up a few things. While I was there I figured I'd check out the athletic wear, since I'm "outshrinking" all my current gym clothes. There was a bunch of stuff on clearance, so I ended up buying 2 pairs of capris and about 5 tanks with built in bras. I also picked up some new gym socks.

I got up to the till and all my gym clothes were on the belt alongside a bunch of my usual groceries (no junk, lots of veg, whole wheat pasta, etc). The cashier commented....."starting a new diet, eh?" :eek: Rather than getting annoyed, I just smiled and said "Actually, after losing 55lbs, I needed some new, smaller clothes." She was super embarrassed and kept apologizing, and I just told her it was okay but that maybe she wouldn't be so quick to assume next time. I left the store in a really good mood. :D

PEANUTT....you know why you are SO EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL???

YOU HAVE ONE ROCKiNG AMAZiNG ATTiTUDE!!!

at least you made an impact on someone...who noticed that the things you were buying were related to getting healthier!!!

:hug:WAY TO GO!!!! GF!!:hug:

YOU KEEP THAT GOOD MOOD ALL WEEK....KUDOS FOR NEEDING SMALLER CLOTHES TO ROCK OUT IN AND GET YOUR EXERCiSE ON WiTH!!

WOOOHOOOO
CHOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOoooooooooooo

JayTee
02-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Hey all--I've been cooking up some new low cal/low fat fare and it's time to share:

Orange marinated pork tenderloin: http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/orange-marinated-pork-tenderloin/Detail.aspx
THIS IS AWESOME

Mediterranean Tilapia w/lemon caper sauce: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:u_Lx5BjJoMcJ:motherrimmy.com/light-and-healthy-mediterranean-tilapia-with-lemon-caper-sauce+low+cal+tilapia+with+lemon+caper+sauce&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

McCormicks chicken fajita mix. So low fat/so low cal/so delicious. I just eat without the tortillas.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DesiDoo
02-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Well ladies I am on the road to recovery. This is a non-medicated post :P

Tomorrow I will be back to work and tonight I was able to bend and twist. Yay!!! I am picking up the house before hubby gets home and making a nice healthy meal for dinner. (Hubby has been cooking the last few night and it hasn't been the healthiest but he did his best.)

I have made sure to drink my water everyday. Soon enough I will be back at the gym. Until then I am drivin that train!! Keep up the great work Red TEAM!!! Sounds to me like you ALL rocked day 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-07-2011, 08:53 PM
I am on the road to recovery.
I have made sure to drink my water everyday. Soon enough I will be back at the gym. Until then I am drivin that train!! Keep up the great work Red TEAM!!!

:getwell: :jig: :jig: :getwell:
sending you some get well wishes....and some monkey mojo!!
now let me hear your best train whistle!!!!!
TRAiN DRiVER!!!
boooyah!!

THiS iS OUR YEAR DESiDOO!!!!
and don't you ever forget it!!

DesiDoo
02-07-2011, 09:03 PM
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU GOT IT RAINBOW IT IS OUR YEAR!!!!!

kris2008
02-07-2011, 09:29 PM
We are doing great this week!

Rainbowsmiles - I cannot believe how much work you are doing at the gym! You are on a mission!

Peanutt - you are a better woman than me. I would still be standing there with my mouth open trying not to say what I was really thinking!

Jaytee - On the way to Onderland! Great things happening on the red team!

rainbowsmiles
02-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Rainbowsmiles - I cannot believe how much work you are doing at the gym! You are on a mission!

kris....YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO RiGHT!!
i AM ON A MiSSiON!!
THiS iS MY YEAR!!!
i WiLL NOT GiVE iN AND i WiLL NOT GiVE UP!!
WOOHOOOOOOOOO

Angie
02-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Hi everyone! Just popping in to say hello. I had a lunch and dinner out today for work, and this should be the last for a while so I'm looking forward to the predictability of making my own meals. I wasn't far off plan, but the sodium..ohhh the sodium, we'll see how that pans out in the morning.

I hope your weeks are going well, I'm pumped about the James Bond challenge -- I'm going to sort through my pantry tomorrow evening. :)

rainbowsmiles
02-07-2011, 10:06 PM
iTS TiME TO GET YOUR BOND ON!!!!

red team.....its time to FiGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT!!!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5174/5426595914_8693d84fa1.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5426595914/)

THE
0-0-7
BOND
FiGHTiNG
EXPRESS
ARMOUR
TRAiN
CHALLENGE??

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT iT??

CHALLENGE NUMBER #2

:D continuing the spoof challenge on james bond movies...:D

BECAUSE THE TEAM THAT BONDS TOGETHER

THIS WEEKS SPOOF MOVIE:

LiVE AND LET DiE-T!!!

QUOTE: James Bond: Oh, a snake. I forgot, I should have told you. You should never go in there without a mongoose.

WHAT SNAKE iS YOUR ENEMY??

WHO iS YOUR MONGOOSE??

YOUR CHALLENGE....Remind yourself that this is your LiFETiME CHANGE...it is NOT A DIET...repeat that...you are NOT ON A DiET...YOU ARE ON A LiVE iT!

Diets....are....SNAKES!!

they are cunning...and disguise themselves as all sorts of things...clever fad diets, pills, "diet secrets", unhealthy choices...poor nutritional items...hiding in your home!!!

THE SNAKE iS YOUR ENEMY

FREE YOURSELF!!

YOUR MONGOOSE is any and everything that EATS THE SNAKE!! your 3fc friends...any support group you can find, reading labels, educating yourself, dumping those stupid "diets"...

LET THOSE "DiETS" DiE....AND EMBRACE YOUR LiVE iT!!!!!

the next time someone asks you, hey...what "diet" are you on...say, I'M NOT ON A DiET...i'M ON A LiVE iT!!

LiVE AND LET DiE-T!!!

SET YOURSELF UP FOR THE BEST WEEK EVER!!

:cheer2:WE CAN DO THIS!!:cheer2:

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT??

WHO'S YOUR ENEMY??

WHEN THE URGE COMES THIS WEEK...TO SPLURGE, OR TO OVEREAT...SAY THIS TO YOURSELF...

:dancer:THE NAMES BOND
....JANE BOND!!:dancer:

COME ON NOW...
YOU CAN DO IT!!

BE ACCOUNTABLE!!

LET'S GO RED TEAM!!
ROCK ON TO A
SEXIER NEW YOU
FOR
D-A-Y

WHOOOOP WHOOOOOOP!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-07-2011, 10:10 PM
I'm pumped about the James Bond challenge -- I'm going to sort through my pantry tomorrow evening. :)

ANGiE....you're one of the prettiest BOND GiRLS i ever saw!!
:dancer:GET YOUR BOND ON GF!!! :dancer:

THiS iS YOUR YEAR!!

RiDE THAT FiGHTiNG EXPRESS BOND TRAiN BABY!!

CHOOOOOoooo CHOOoooooooooooooo
let me hear you BLOW THAT HORN!!!!

DesiDoo
02-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Rainbow your my Mongoose!!! :D

rainbowsmiles
02-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Rainbow your my Mongoose!!! :D

awww i soooooooooooo heart you booboo!!!

shan84
02-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Week 4 Results

Red Team

Total lbs and percentage lost -22.5lbs, -.25%

Biggest Loser:
Desidoo, -7lbs, -2.14% :celebrate: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :carrot::carrot:

Honorable Mentions:
CanadaMel, -3.2 lbs, -2.12% :cheer: :cheer:
MadamButterfly, -3lbs, -1.72% :cheer: :cheer:

shan84
02-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Update on Freebies

One Freebie Used:
Aclai4067
CourtneyDaisy
wfonseca3017
luckycharm
KimL1214
pokeycactus
pokeycactus
Nixmom
faeart
BeautyandtheBeast
augeremt

Two Freebies Used and In Danger of Elimation as Official Member of the Team:
Wild Vulpix
Terapet
Ladybug2680
ronan
BellaLucia
princesspuffypants

skinnycow126
02-07-2011, 11:57 PM
Today was the first day in a week where I felt completely on plan and in control! YIPEE!!!

CourtneyDaisey
02-08-2011, 07:26 AM
Woot DesiDoo!!!!! :cheer: Way to go!!!! Congrats on your awesome loss and being our team's Biggest Loser last week! You go girlfriend!!!!!!

Totally rockin' awesome job to our honorable mentions as well! :broc: :carrot: :broc: :carrot: :broc:

This week is going to be fabulous for all of the RED TEAM members!!!!! I know I am staying on track and the scale is showing it! I took a peek this morning and that pesky water wight from TOM is going away! I can't wait until tomorrow to talk about the Midweek Scale Peek! Yippee! Yes, I am excited to hop on the scale again. How silly, but it is so motivating when the number is going down! ;)

Tonight I have a date with the elliptical after work! Yep...that's right. I am getting my behind back in the gym. I brought my gym bag and it's tucked under my desk at work. I'll change right before I leave for the day, drive down to the gym, work out for an hour, and then still have enough time to pick up my daughter from day care before 6:30! There...now that I've said it that means I have to do it. :eek: So there's myself having to be accountable. :D

rainbowsmiles
02-08-2011, 08:25 AM
Biggest Loser:
Desidoo, -7lbs, -2.14% :celebrate: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :carrot::carrot:

Honorable Mentions:
CanadaMel, -3.2 lbs, -2.12% :cheer: :cheer:
MadamButterfly, -3lbs, -1.72% :cheer: :cheer:

:congrat: congrats to all the WiNNER'S AT LOSiNG this week!!

YOU GiRLS ROCK!!

JayTee
02-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Cue Bond music.... It's day 2, we need a second car behind our newly improved armoured engine. Get on board or clear the tracks because our Bond Fighter Express is coming through!

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa239/zarodinu/aberdeen/SDC10601.jpg

Congrats to Desidoo, CanadaMel, and Madam Butterfly (aka The Goo Master)

Also,
Valentine hearts sent to Rainbow...LOVE reading your posts...you keep us all on track you little mongoose you!

Shan--Thanks for the weekly update...I hope you're ready for the next few rounds with that new trainer!

Peanutt--Way to smack down that Walmart cashier with kindness and move on.

SkinnyCow, Kris, Angie--Way to stay on the train! This is only gonna get harder and we need all the supportive muscle power we can muster up on these threads!

Courtney Daisy-- The "midweek peek," I love the concept. We can take this two ways...a peek at our climb to the peak!

rainbowsmiles
02-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Today was the first day in a week where I felt completely on plan and in control! YIPEE!!!

skinny....:hug:WOW!!! doesn't it feel AWESOME!!!
i can just feel your excitement in your post...now
:carrot:HANG ON TO THAT FEELING!!! :carrot:

RiDE THE EXPRESS TRAiN ALL WEEK BABY!!
STAY ON TRACK!!

WOOHOOOOOOO

rainbowsmiles
02-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Tonight I have a date with the elliptical after work! Yep...that's right. I am getting my behind back in the gym. I brought my gym bag and it's tucked under my desk at work. I'll change right before I leave for the day, drive down to the gym, work out for an hour, and then still have enough time to pick up my daughter from day care before 6:30! There...now that I've said it that means I have to do it. :eek: So there's myself having to be accountable. :D

WOOHOOOOOOOO
WAY TO STAY ACCOUNTABLE COURTNEY!!
:hug:I'M SO PROUD!!!:hug:

HAVE A FABULOUS "DATE"!!!!
:oWinK!! WiNK!!:D

rainbowsmiles
02-08-2011, 08:35 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAYTEE!!!
WHAT AN AWESOME SECOND CAR!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
WE CAN CERTAINLY DESTROY THE
:boxing: ENEMY :boxing:
WITH THAT ONE!!

:val2:LOVE IT LOVE IT!!:val2:

I'M GONNA KEEP THAT iMAGiNE
HANDY AND BLOW UP MY
ENEMiES ALL WEEK!!

WE'RE BOND GiRLS
:dancer:CAN'T TOUCH THAT BABY!!:dancer:
ps....i can't wait to see the next train car!!
BUiLD THAT BOND TRAiN BABY!! BUiLD iT!!
woohoo!!!

skinnycow126
02-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Happy Tuesday all!!!

Congrats to all this weeks biggest losers!!! So proud.

Courtney- Way to plan ahead!

Rainbow- You always keep us going! Woo-hoo!

MadamButterfly
02-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Morning all, just a quick post and back to bed. I'm SOOOOO TIRED!!

Worked sunday until about Midnight (normally 2pm - 10 pm) major fluster cluck at work . . . (some people have no common sense) arrived home to find 3 couples and 2 little rugrats (no big deal) friends with all of them, I just thought they would go home sometime . . . needless to say they stayed up watching movies until about 2 or 3 am . . . yea I stayed up too. Then they didn't get up and leave Monday morning until almost Noon . . . I then cleaned the mess (they cleaned most of it, but I am a little OCD, UGH) and then took a shower and went to work. OK so I missed one day of working out, no big deal and I took a zumba DVD so I could exercise . . . <sigh> I usually work by myself and have LOTS of time to workout, knit, watch TV, read a book . . . a new girl showed up and I had to train her . . . needless to say "NO WORKOUT" monday. Then about 9pm, they called and asked if I could work the overnight shift . . . (UGH! I hate doing this as it messes up my body, BUT the money is pretty good (Overtime and night shift differential) soooooooooooooo I did it (2pm - 6 AM . . . I've slept a few hours, but I think I need to return to my nice warm bed since it's like -5 outside . . . (colder with the wind chill) :brr:

Can you tell I'm crabby . . . LOLOL

OH, I LOVE THAT TRAIN . . . TOOOOOO COOOL AND THE TANK . . . OMG!!! I need a smidge more sleep then I'll be ready to push that train . . .

GONNA PUSH THAT TRAIN UP THAT MOUNTAIN AND AROUND THAT CORNER . . . . THE GOOMASTER IS HERE AND WILL BE HOPPING ABOARD . . . . OK, AS SOON AS I GET A FEW MORE WINKS . . . LOLOL

rainbowsmiles
02-08-2011, 11:56 AM
ooooo MAMAMiA MADAMBUTTERFLY...did i hear you say NO WORKOUT?? ARE YOU KiDDiNG ME??? sounds like you had one serious continuous workout on your hands with all the house guests, and taking care of them, and cleaning, and the trainging...WHEW!!! THAT WAS A LOT OF WORK!

now....get your well deserved ZZZZzzzzzzz's....
hugssss
susan

JayTee
02-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Hey Goo Master---You up from your nap yet?!?!?!?!

I'm watching the workout thread ladies...way to go Shan, Rainbow, CanadaM, Peanutt, & Kris!!! Push that train. We got Everest to climb!

Desidoo--Hope you're feeling better. I've got a special train car to post for you tomorrow...keep an eye out.

Good luck on the weigh-in tomorrow Rainbow!

MadamButterfly
02-08-2011, 06:18 PM
hey ladies, I'm up from my nap, did a workout . . . would have liked to do more but my muscles feel like JELLO . . . I'm sure it's the messed up sleep schedule, but will go to bed early tonight . . . (I'm sure there will be NO PROBLEM with that) and will be HARD at it tomorrow . . .

WEEK 5 and WE ARE PUSHIN THAT TRAIN!!!!

I'LL BE PUSHIN IT HARD TOMORROW

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT EVENING!!!

CharlieJune
02-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Yep, I'm tired... I thought Angie's post said she had to sort through her PANTY tomorrow.......... LOL Hope you all had an awesome day!

rainbowsmiles
02-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Yep, I'm tired... I thought Angie's post said she had to sort through her PANTY tomorrow.......... LOL Hope you all had an awesome day!

hahahahaha PANTY RAID!!! 2MORROW! BAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha!!!!:D
thats toooo funny!!!:D

charlie june....you better get some rest for real!! hahahaha
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
have a good night!!....get your exercise :carrot:on tomorrow!!! :)

DesiDoo
02-08-2011, 07:10 PM
HOLY COW NO WAY I'M THIS WEEKS BIGGEST LOSER! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
GREAT JOB CANADAMEL & MADAMBUTTERFLY!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much for all the congratulations and well wishes.

Jaytee - I love the new car! Awesome!!! I can't wait to see my car!!!!

CharlieJune- LOL! Love it!!!! Don't you love when you brain doesn't process something and you have to do a double take??

Madambutterfly- Sounds like you worked your booty off!!!

DesiDoo
02-08-2011, 07:12 PM
So in honor of the james bond theme I am painting my toenails the color "gun metal" Hehehheh (Well hubby has to help since I can't bend much yet :P )

Oh yeah this Bond Girl is in the spirit.

Made it through work today!!! I am tired but I at least got through it. Tomorrow will be easier!!!

Hope you all had a Rockin Red Bond Tuesday!!!

Nixmom
02-08-2011, 08:38 PM
Hey ladies,

Checking in. On point today with food. POP actually :carrot: First time in a long time. Would love to hang out and do personals, but I have a work meeting at 7pm and need to get my last on plan meal in before I leave for it. Stay strong!

rainbowsmiles
02-08-2011, 08:57 PM
iTS TiME TO GET YOUR BOND ON!!!!

red team.....its time to FiGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT!!!

THE
0-0-7
BOND
FiGHTiNG
EXPRESS
ARMOUR
TRAiN
CHALLENGE??

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT iT??

CHALLENGE NUMBER #3

BECAUSE THE TEAM THAT
BONDS
TOGETHER

THIS WEEKS SPOOF MOVIE:

THE ENABLER WHO LOVED ME

QUOTE:
WHERE'S 007?
HE'S ON A MiSSiON SiR!!
James Bond (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000549/): Which bullet has my name on it? The first or the last?
Major Anya Amasova (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000819/): I have never failed on a mission, Commander. Any mission.
James Bond (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000549/): In that case, Major, one of us is bound to end up gravely disappointed, because neither have I.

BAD ENABLERS ARE YOUR ENEMY??

WHO iS YOUR DiSABLiNG ENABLER??

YOUR CHALLENGE....DEFiNE YOUR MiSSiON...AND NEVER EVER LET ANYONE COME BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR MiSSiON!!!

You may recognize this scenario: You tell your friend or family member that you have decided to lose weight. You begin seeing results and you share the news with your friend or family member and they react in a negative manner, saying things like, “Losing weight is almost impossible if it’s in your genes,” or “Exercise can actually cause you to gain weight,” or, my favorite, “You just have big bones. You don’t really need to lose weight.” Or they make suggestions like, “Let’s drown our sorrows in a gallon of Hagan Daas,” or they stop at the local drive-thru whenever you are out together and order up the most fattening thing on the menu as a way of tempting you to join them.
WHY do they do the things they do?

ENABLERS ARE YOUR ENEMY

FREE YOURSELF!!

A lot of times our biggest obstacle in weight loss is not ourselves but other people. Stand your ground, stick to your guns and keep moving forward.

which bond bullet has your enablers name on it!

Take a break from negative people if they just don’t get the hint. I’m not telling you to end a lifelong relationship, but if your best friend is constantly giving you negative feedback then you need to separate yourself from that friend, at least for a while. They can realize that you are serious about your new plan to become a healthier you. IF they are true friends, they will realize that this is what is best for you and hopefully they will decide to join you in your new journey. Or at least they might support you. But, if not, you may need to evaluate your relationship to see if it is truly healthy for you in the first place.

DiSTANCE YOURSELF FROM BAD ENABLERS!!!!!

the next time someone tries to enable you,
REMiND YOURSELF THAT YOU'RE ON A MiSSiON!!

TELL YOUSELF...
THiS iS MY YEAR!!

SET YOURSELF UP FOR THE BEST YEAR EVER!!

:cheer2:YOU CAN DO THIS!!:cheer2:

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT??
HOW BAD???

WHO'S YOUR ENEMY??

:dancer:THE NAMES BOND
....JANE BOND!!:dancer:

COME ON NOW...
YOU CAN DO IT!!

BE ACCOUNTABLE!!

LET'S GO RED TEAM!!
ROCK ON TO A
SEXIER NEW YOU
FOR
D-A-Y

WHOOOOP WHOOOOOOP!!!

Aclai4067
02-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Hey all, checking in here. I was feeling a bit burnt out after my wellness competition at work (they still haven't told us who won), so I just took a step back last week. I still kept my eating reasonable, but not super strict. And I was pretty lazy as far as exercise. I still intended to be accountable and go to WW on Saturday... but Friday night was a little crazy and I overslept both meetings. But I'm back to it now. Went to spin class tonight and it kicked my butt after that lazy week. After spin I went to the grocery store and got myself ready for an on plan week.

shan84
02-09-2011, 06:17 AM
I KILLED IT at the gym tonight. 1hr15min. 1 hr of that with my personal trainer. Yes it hurt like ****, yes she made me cry. But after I left the gym tonight I felt great. Now I'm going to drink some more water to help heal my muscles and get some rest so I'm ready for another session tomorrow night.

CHOOO CHOOOOO!!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-09-2011, 07:51 AM
I KILLED IT at the gym tonight. 1hr15min. 1 hr of that with my personal trainer. Yes it hurt like ****, yes she made me cry. But after I left the gym tonight I felt great. Now I'm going to drink some more water to help heal my muscles and get some rest so I'm ready for another session tomorrow night.

CHOOO CHOOOOO!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WAY TO GO SHAN :)

NOW WHERES THAT TRAIN HORN BLOW????

rainbowsmiles
02-09-2011, 07:53 AM
GOOOOOD MORNING
:dance:ALL YOU GORGEOUS LADIES!!!:dance:

HAVE A ROCKIN RED BOND GiRL HUMP DAY!!!
HUGS

CourtneyDaisey
02-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Good morning RED TEAM!!!!!!

Okay, I want to talk about my Midweek Scale Peek. Remember, my weigh in on Sunday was 251.8 pounds. I took a pic of the scale this morning when I peeked...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/christianlady1978/mwsp02092011.jpg

OMG!!!!! 9.4 pounds gone so far this week!!!!!!

Pardon my enthusiasm, but I am sooooo pumped about that!!!!!!!!

:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot:

JayTee
02-09-2011, 08:51 AM
OMG COURTNEY!!!! DOING THE HAPPY FEET DANCE FOR YOU!!!

What a great midweek peek at your quest to the peak!!! MAJOR, MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Shan, I love the phrase "I killed it" at the gym! I think it fits nicely with our new James Bond enemies and enabler themes.

Have a great RED day ladies!

peanutt
02-09-2011, 08:57 AM
WTG Shan!! I love that post-workout feeling. Good for you for getting it done!

WOW Courtney!! Keep it up and don't slip in all that melted buttery goo around you!!

I realized just how much I've changed this morning. DH and I are supposed to go to a volunteer appreciation party tonight where there will be free pizza and beer. Going to the party means that I'll have to skip the gym for the second day in a row (and I won't be able to go tomorrow) and that has me wanting to skip the party instead to get in a good workout. Plus we'd be able to watch the new episode of BL. :)

Have a great day, ladies!

JayTee
02-09-2011, 09:07 AM
Also ladies, it's day 3, time to add another car to our Bond train. Desidoo gets to pick this one because she's on medical furlough. So, Desi, would you like the "Command Car" so that you can pull the horn chain:

http://www.phpshopxml.com/client/quakit/img/gas48504m.jpg

or would you like the "Medic Car" to rest for awhile longer and perhaps pick up our fallen teammates?

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/1538/trainredcrosstrek.jpg

CanadaMel
02-09-2011, 09:50 AM
Holy Smokes CourtneyDaisy!! You are Smokin'

Peanutt-sounds like you are making positive changes! Enjoy the gym.

Shan-what a workout! Your trainer scares me-Lol!

MadamButterfly
02-09-2011, 10:50 AM
I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

I feel like I've been missing for a few days, but alas . . . I'm HERE!! I feel much better this AM. I went to bed at 10 and fell asleep by 10:05, LOLOLOL

Courtney: All I can say is WOW, while looking at you standing in a HUGE PILE O BUTT-ERY GOO!!!!
:dance: <------ JayTee's HAPPY DANCE

CharlieJune: LOLOL . . . cleaning out the PANTY . . . OMG . . . that's soooooo funny

Shan: Way To GO!! I think I would cry a lot if I had a personal trainer . . . I think I push myself pretty hard, but if I had someone else pushing me too . . . I don't know what I would do . . . KEEP IT UP!!!!

Desidoo: :congrat: I'm SOOO exited for YOU, melting that butt-ery GOO

CanadaMel: :congrat: to you too, don't slip in that butt-ery goo all around you

Aclai: hang in there, YOU CAN DO IT!!! PUSH THAT TRAIN!!!

Peanut: WOW . . . pizza and beer party . . . BE STRONG, MAYBE SET YOURSELF A LIMIT AND THEN BACK TO THE GYM TOMORROW !!!

Nixmom: :woohoo: Way to stay on plan . . . now climb on and HELP US PUSH THAT TRAIN!!!

JayTee: :dance: Doin' the happy dance and meltin BUTT-ERY GOO, TOO!!!! OH, I AM LOVIN THE TRAIN!!

Rainbow: YUP, It's HUMP DAY, and I'm Humpin that TRAIN UP THE MOUNTAIN!!!

Everyone hang in there . . . ANOTHER WEEK 1/2 WAY DONE, I can't believe we are in the 5th WEEK!!!!

CourtneyDaisey
02-09-2011, 11:55 AM
I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
Courtney: All I can say is WOW, while looking at you standing in a HUGE PILE O BUTT-ERY GOO!!!!
:dance: <------ JayTee's HAPPY DANCE

Rainbow: YUP, It's HUMP DAY, and I'm Humpin that TRAIN UP THE MOUNTAIN!!!

Thanks!!!! :D

*reads your post to Rainbow*

.....:eek:.....

You're doing WHAT to the train?!?!?!?!?

Well....that brings a WHOLE new meaning to this "love train"!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rainbowsmiles
02-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Thanks!!!! :D

*reads your post to Rainbow*

.....:eek:.....

You're doing WHAT to the train?!?!?!?!?

Well....that brings a WHOLE new meaning to this "love train"!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
courtney...i was just thinking the exact same thing!!!

:rofl:
LOL BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THUD!!
i laughed so hard i fell outta my chair!!! hhahaha
someone help get me off the floor cause the
gym kicked my butt-er this morning and i'm just too exhausted and laughing toooo hard!!
hahahahahahahahaah

JayTee
02-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Uhhhh, yeah....between the "panty raids" and "humping the train" I'm starting to get a little verklempt! The Blue Team can't be having this much fun!

Rainbow...get your butt up off the gym floor. You're driving this train. Eyes on the track! And, where's that Wednesday weigh-in number???? Hmmmmm????

rainbowsmiles
02-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Uhhhh, yeah....between the "panty raids" and "humping the train" I'm starting to get a little verklempt! The Blue Team can't be having this much fun!

Rainbow...get your butt up off the gym floor. You're driving this train. Eyes on the track! And, where's that Wednesday weigh-in number???? Hmmmmm????

OOOO DRiLL SGT!!! :drill: JAYTEE!!!! :drill:

heehee....i was entering in my info!!!
gym: check
nutritional lunch: check!!
weigh loss: DOUBLE CHECK!! BOOOYAH BABY!!!! its a HOT HOT HOT WEEK!!
I'M A BOND GiRL!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHOOOoooooooooooo CHOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

JayTee
02-09-2011, 12:40 PM
HOLY CRAP PRIVATE RAINBOW! NICE JOB ON THE EARLY WEIGH-IN!!!!!!!!!!! MORE JAYTEE HAPPY DANCE!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-09-2011, 12:42 PM
HOLY CRAP PRIVATE RAINBOW! NICE JOB ON THE EARLY WEIGH-IN!!!!!!!!!!! MORE JAYTEE HAPPY DANCE!!!

thank you thank you...thank you very much!!

(to do dance... type this with no spaces between...)
: dance :

DesiDoo
02-09-2011, 04:03 PM
RIGHT ON LADIES!!!! YOU ARE KILLING IT THIS WEEK!!!

SHAN- YOU GO GIRL!!! I WOULD BE LEAVING SOME SERIOUS TEARS IN THE GYM!!! I'M PROUD OF YOU!!!

COURTNEY & RAINBOW- DAAAAAUUUUM GIRLS!!! LOOK AT YOU TWO GO!!!!!!

DesiDoo
02-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Peanut- You Go Girl And Keep Up Those Great Choices!!!!

Jaytee- Omg i Loooooove It!!!!! I Am Gonna Take The "medic Car" That Way I Can Pick Ya'll Up If I Need Too!!!! Thanks So Much!!!

You Ladies Are Cracking Me Up!! We Are Pulling This Train Every Way Possible!!!!

Have A Great Hump Day Ladies! Two More Days Until I Can Exercise And Counting!!! Wooooohoooo

Chhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo Choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

JayTee
02-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Thanks Rainbow :dance:

Desidoo -- Dr. Desi in the Medic Car it is! We got a weight limit in that medic car so don't pick up too many fallen comrades...dead weight and all while we're pushing! Forget this no man left behind stuff!!! The Bond Girls are in a battle and like General George Patton once said, "Lead me, follow me, or get the **** out of my way!"

Peanutt -- You deserve to be recognized for volunteer efforts!!! Nothing is impossible...do both! Sleep is greatly overrated! BTW, nice new pic of you. Your hoodie looks a bit like stealthy fatigues!

Have a great on plan evening ladies!

shan84
02-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Hello ladies. Thursday morning here in SK. If I make it through this day, then I'm off to Seoul tomorrow morning and enjoying the Taylor Swift concert tomorrow night. Can't wait!

The scales is moving this week but seems kind of slow. I'm going to make sure I get all my water in today. Who knows maybe I'll get a whoosh from the fairy before weigh in for this week.

Have a good night!

CharlieJune
02-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Congrats to Courtney and Rainbow for their awesome weight loss. Enjoy that concert, Shan! Hey MadameButterfly, what's that train you're so amorous with gettin' you for VDay? :hug:
I was OP today and am fixing to do my mile and then some in a few. Yeah, y'all heard me--I said and then some! lol I finally made it past the fifteen minute mile and then into the second mile I walked for eight more minutes! :) Have an awesome evening, everyone! :)

DesiDoo
02-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Jaytee- No worries I patch'em up and send back out to pushin!!!!!

Keep at it Shan!!! Sending woooshing thoughts your way!!!!!

Hope ya'll have a great night!!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-09-2011, 08:38 PM

CHALLENGE NUMBER #4

BECAUSE THE TEAM THAT
BONDS
TOGETHER
IS A TEAM THAT STAYS STRONG TOGETHER!!

THIS WEEKS SPOOF MOVIE:

TOMORROW NEVER DiE-TS

QUOTE: James Bond: You have to admit, though: we seem to have developed a certain attachment to each other.

THE ROCKIN RED TEAM BOND GiRLS...TRULY HAVE AN UNBREAKABLE BOND!!
THiS iS OUR YEAR!!

TOMORROW CAN BE YOUR ENEMY??
HOW??
BY PUTTiNG OFF UNTiL TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLiSH TODAY!!

YOUR CHALLENGE....Design your WEEK 5 LAST CHANCE WORKOUT for FRiDAY & SATURDAY and then post it here!! BE COMMITTED!! BE ACOUNTABLE! TELL US WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO
We all make our to-do lists...pick up groceries, laundry, clean house...run errands...
but how many of us put on our to-do list...

TODAY I'M GOiNG TO TAKE CARE OF ME!!!?????????

That's why today needs to be the day for change. You will never achieve your goals if you put them off over and over again. You have to make time for the important things in life. And losing weight is one of the most important things of all - it could even extend your life by a few years if you are fit and healthy.

:cheer2:LET'S GO RED TEAM!!:cheer2:

wen
02-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Ladies, what do you do or like to do that helps you deal with TOM fatigue, bloating, cravings, etc. and stay on track? Anyone have any tips or tricks up your sleeves?

I think TOM is my very worst enemy in life (dieting or not)...and even if you do all the right things while trying to eat right and exercise it stills feel like you're going nowhere for up to two weeks every single month.:devil: :(:mad: Grrrrr

JayTee
02-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Wen--Just keep at it because you're storing all the good. When TOM passes you get hit with a WOOOOOOSHHHH from all the good you've done!

Hey fellow Reds, As Rainbow suggests think of what you're willing to commit to the BOND cause and we'll all throw all those promises in the train car that gets posted tomorrow!

peanutt
02-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Ladies, what do you do or like to do that helps you deal with TOM fatigue, bloating, cravings, etc. and stay on track? Anyone have any tips or tricks up your sleeves?

I think TOM is my very worst enemy in life (dieting or not)...and even if you do all the right things while trying to eat right and exercise it stills feel like you're going nowhere for up to two weeks every single month.:devil: :(:mad: Grrrrr

I struggle with this too! What I've found works is just pushing through. I know that's easier said than done, but I've learned to just keep on exercising even when I really feel like curling up on the couch instead. I usually feel so much better after exercise, even just a nice leisurely walk. I also do cut myself some slack for one day.

I usually have one really bad day, so I'll let myself relax, unwind and eat some treat foods and get back on the wagon the next day. I usually buy myself some really nice chocolate from a local chocolate shop to indulge in (in moderation of course! :))

Sorry there's no quick and easy answer from me. I'm interested to see wht the others have to say. Remember, any weight that comes on during that week will easily come off again if you stay on the wagon (train?).

Just got back from the gym. We skipped the volunteer party (DH really wasn't feeling like going, he's having a rough week) and I completed my best treadmill 5k yet! (walking/jogging combo)

I like the challenge to plan our last chance workout! I'll take a look at my schedule and see what I'm up for on Friday (Saturday is my rest day this week) and get it posted!

Thanks for the comment on my new photo, JayTee....I had a great lunchtime walk at work today and had some fun taking goofy photos of myself in the sunshine.

shan84
02-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Last Chance Workout will not be gym related for me, and I'm not sure I'll have access to post on here until I come home Sunday afternoon (Saturday night for ya'll). But my plan is to eat on plan even with traveling and to get a lot of walking in around the big city.

shan84
02-10-2011, 06:40 AM
Another AMAZING KICK BUTT WORKOUT tonight ladies!! Check out my journal for details. I've put in the work at the gym this week...let's hope it pays off on the scale. Also have a new schedule for the gym starting next week that I am super excited about. Have a good one ladies. I'm going to post one more time tomorrow morning before I leave and then I'll be back by Saturday night for you all.

CourtneyDaisey
02-10-2011, 07:41 AM
Good morning RED TEAM!!!!!!!!

Although I didn't take a pic of the scale, when I peeked (again) this morning it said 241.6, which means that this week I have lost a whopping 10.2 pounds so far! I am REALLY hoping that the scale keeps moving! I'd love to zip right on through the 240's and be in the 230's on the official weigh in!!!!! :cheer: I am so pumped about that!

LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!!!
What am I going to do? Well, tonight will be an appointment with my Wii. I have plans to go to Best Buy and have my computer examined so I won't have time to make it to the gym. But...I signed up for something at work yesterday that I think will REALLY get me moving! My office is putting together a team for the Hunger Walk 5K on March 13, 2011 to raise money for the Atlanta Community Food Bank. I have never in my life done a 5K...or even a walk of any sort with a group for a cause. This is TOTALLY me taking a step out of my comfort zone and into the unknown! My husband and I are both going to sign up to walk it. So far three other people have signed up too, although I don't know if they will be walking or running it. I'll have to ask them. So...this means I have to get my BUTT-ER to the gym and onto a treadmill for more than 5-7 minutes. LOL! Yes, I know that I prefer the elliptical but this will definitely force me to get out of my happy little comfort zone and do something that I haven't done before.

Hmmm....Star Trek....to boldly go where I have not gone before!!!!! :D

JayTee
02-10-2011, 08:57 AM
:drill: UP AT AT 'EM BOND GIRLS!

Today we are adding a hopper car to our 007 Fighting Train. Like Rainbow said, commit to a final workout plan. We'll store it in this car and KEEP PUSHING!

Let's see, so far I believe:

-- we've convinced Wen to push through TOM and keep working out instead of curling up on the couch.

--Shan will spend a final workout with her new killer trainer and then work off more calories juking and dodging Taylor Swift fans.

--Charlie June WILL finish that complete second mile!

--DesiDoo will continue to patch up our fallen and send them to the back of the train to PUSH HARDER!

--Peanutt - WAY TO PASS ON THAT PIZZA & BEER party. "rest day on Saturday." Rest day? What's a rest day?!?!?!

--Courtney - WILL get her butt-er on the treadmill to start training for a 5K

--JayTee -- will finish a 4 mile run in under 56 minutes and drop 3 lbs. this week.

Here's our hopper car and filling station. We got plenty of room for more promises!!!

http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000cEPz..hE0sw/s/750/750/Grain-Hoppers-at-Elevator

rainbowsmiles
02-10-2011, 09:01 AM
:carrot:GOOOOOOOOD MORNING:carrot:

:dancer: STUNNiNG BOND GiRLS! :dancer:

guess what???????????

LAST CHANCE WORKOUT iS COMiNG!!!!
:strong:

GET READY!!!!!

courtney:hug:....i think its an awesome idea to do the 5K!! i know you can do it! way to go to challenge yourself...
to go boldly where you have not gone before!!

shan:hug:....what a great thing to bust that gym so hard like you've been doing...and especially since you are about to do on holiday...it would ahve been so easy to make excuses about getting ready...etc...so way to go!! can't "weight" to see your weight loss this week!!!

peanutt:hug:....ADORE THE NEW AVATAR!!!;) you are just too cute!! i'm sooooooooooo proud of you for skipping that party and hitting the gym. what a great way to TREAT YOURSELF TO A "ME" PARTY!! getting your sweat on! :D

jaytee:hug:....wooohooooooooooo choooo choooooooooo....i got the train all fired up and ready for the LAST CHANCE WORKOUT BABY!!!....where's the new car??? oh and LOVE YOUR DANCiNG SELF!!! GET YOUR DANCE ON GF!!! :D

wen:hug:...i agree with peanutt...i just push through it. i am mentally intelligent enough to know it happens every day....every week....every month....those fluctuations....i just get on the scale, weigh, record the daily weight and then forget about it and continue to JUST DO WHAT I KNOW I NEED TO DO! it might take a few days...it might take a few weeks...but if i stay on plan...and keep doing what i know i need to do, that whooosh will come...and boost me on again!!
JUST STAY ON TRACK!

DOC DesiDoo....:hug: master of the infirmary!! the lodge car for healing and pampering of the sick, injured and overly tired!! where's my bed cause i'm a little under the weather today!! uggg!! sniff sniff...i'm gonna keep stoking that train cause we got a mountain to climb!! CHUGGA CHUGGA CHOOOO CHOOOoooooooooo!!

CharlieJune.:hug: wow....you really are rocking out those exercises...way to pump up your routine and get to the second mile!! woohoooo!! keep it up...you're gonna have a GREAT weight loss!! woohooo!!

MADAMBUTTERFLY...:hug: hows your goo-ru doing?? thats short for your melting goo routine!! dripping yet???:D

canadamel:hug:...or should i say canada mail...incoming :) keep up the good work

skinnycow...:hug: nixmon :hug: aclai :hug: kris2008 :hug: fonseca :hug:
angie :hug: icequeen :hug: bettek :hug: gypsylove :hug: luckycharm :hug:
gettinfit :hug: cherrypie :hug: montecristo :hug: BO :hug:
princesspuffypants :hug: wendychic :hug: kimL :hug: augeremt :hug:
pokeycactus :hug: chickadee dee dee :hug: shadesofgrey :hug: rated :hug:
sindaena :hug: faeart :hug: beautyandthebeast :hug: blueyese :hug:
hungry4achange :hug: ronan :hug: ladyinweighting :hug: terapet :hug:
thinningvegan :hug: mybody :hug:

hows your day going????

OK LADiES HAVE A ROCKiN GOOD THURSDAY

ALL YOU DAZZLiNG
BOND GiRLS!!

STAY ON TRACK
and let me hear your
BEST TRAIN WHISTLE!!

JayTee
02-10-2011, 09:05 AM
Haha Rainbow. It looks like I beat you to the post by 4 minutes this morning!
What are you going to add to the hopper car?

rainbowsmiles
02-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Haha Rainbow. It looks like I beat you to the post by 4 minutes this morning!
What are you going to add to the hopper car?

sunday...we are going on a valentine's day picnic!!
:val2:

MadamButterfly
02-10-2011, 10:15 AM
OMG, I'VE BEEN LAUGHING SOOOOOOOOOO HARD . . . I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS HUMPING THAT TRAIN . . . .. LOLOLOL!!!

Rainbow: WOW, LOOK AT ALL THAT BUTT-ERY GOO ALL AROUND YOU!!!!

Courtney: 40+ STICKS O BUTT-ERY GOO . . . WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO

Shan; WAY TO KICK BUTT ON THE WORKOUT, YOUR ARE ROCKIN IT :dance: IN YOUR SEATS :dance: HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

CHARLIEJUNE; WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO, THAT 2ND MILE WILL B E DONE!! YOU TOOOO ARE MELTING BUTT-ERY GOO!!!!!

PEANUT; WAY TO GET OUT AND WALK . . . I'M SOOOOO JEALOUS, YESTERDAY THE HIGH WAS LIKE 3 WITH WIND CHILLS IN THE -20'S, :brr:

JayTee: WOW LOOK AT THAT CAR . . . I'M GONNA HAVE TO KICK IT UP A BIT TO PUSH ALLLLLLLLL THOSE CARS . . . NO WORRIES THOUGH I WON'T BE HUMPIN' IT . . . LOLOLOLOL

DESI: OH I'LL BE SOOOOO HAPPY WHEN YOU CAN HELP ME "PUSH" (NOT HUMP) THAT TRAIN . . . LOLOLOL I am sooooooooooo funny in my own head!!

Ok, so how am I going to BUMP it UP!! Friday & Sat: I'm up to 100 push-ups, so that's at it's limit for now, but I'll up the crunches to 400 . . . (even if I have to do half, then the other half, i'll also try to either add a little more ZUMBA or and extra JM workout each day . . .

Saturday may even include a walk outside . . . rumor has it that the bitter cold temps and wind chills will be gone on Saturday . . . can you say 30 degrees . . . . Hmmmmmmmmm, I'll believe it when I see it . . . it's SOOOOOOOOOO COLD . . . .

Everyone is doing GREAT . . . LOVE THIS BOND GIRL THING . . .

skinnycow126
02-10-2011, 10:46 AM
I AM OFFICALLY NO LONGER OBESE!!!! Woo-hoo. So excited you have no idea!!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-10-2011, 11:03 AM
I AM OFFICALLY NO LONGER OBESE!!!! Woo-hoo. So excited you have no idea!!!!

what an amazing feeling that must be!!:carrot:
i'm soooooooooooo excited :dizzy:and thankful for your accomplishments!!
keep it up gf!!!:hug:

rainbowsmiles
02-10-2011, 11:05 AM
madambutterfly...:hug:
bumping & humping!!:D
hey gf whatever it takes right!;)

wow...100 pushups...100!!!!!! ugggg i can do 2! 2! how the heck does someone manage to do 100??? i'm soooooooo totally in awe!!!!
way to go!!!!

MadamButterfly
02-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Skinny cow: WOOOOO HOOOOO! DOESN'T IT FEEL GREAT!! :congrat:

Rainbow: Yea, I'm humpin' n bumpin' all week LOLOLOLOL :rofl:
As for the push-ups, it's like I told Charlie June with the walking, just add a little at a time. I started with like 5 or 6 girly push ups and eventually moved to like 3 regular push-ups and then just started adding . . . I do 3 sets of 30, well today it was 35 . . . baby steps. YOU CAN DO IT!!

CourtneyDaisey
02-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Skinnycow - Woo hoo!!! :cheer: :cheer:

rainbowsmiles
02-10-2011, 01:54 PM
WOOOHOOOOOOO

ladies...i was doing a little calculating...
and holymoly....we are one
rockin bunch of
:dancer:BOND GiRLS!!:dancer:

in the last 4 weigh ins.....here are the top 10 losers!!
and those who are in the plus weight loss....have lost a WHOPPiNG total of 275.4 pounds!!!

1. JAYTEE..... 8.02%:D
2.DESiDOO & SiNDAENA....tied.... 7.8%:D
4. iCEQUEEN .... 6.74%:D
5. BEAUTYANDTHEBEAST.....6.63%:D
6. MADAMBUTTERFLY.... 6.06%:D
7. RAiNBOWSMiLES ........ 5.29%:D
8. PEANUTT ...... 5.09%:D
9. CHiCKADEE DEE DEE.... 5.05%:D
10. HUNGRY4ACHANGE .... 4.45%:D

WOW!!! i AM SO EXCiTED TO SEE WHAT THE
NEXT 4 WEiGH iNS WiLL BRiNG...

EVERYONE STAY ON TRACK!!!
STAY FOCUSED!!

THiS iS OUR YEAR!!

oh and plz forgive me if i made any errors!!

JayTee
02-10-2011, 03:14 PM
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

OMG, THAT'S A LOT OF GOO! YAY RED TEAM BOND GIRLS!!!!

rainbowsmiles
02-10-2011, 04:23 PM
FRIDAY MORNING LAST CHANCE WORK OUT MESSAGE
PUBLISHED EARLY SO NO ONE
HAS ANY EXCUSES!!!

EXCUSES ARE FOR THE WEAK!!

CHAMPiONS DON'T MAKE EXCUSES!!!

CHALLENGE NUMBER #5

BECAUSE THE TEAM THAT

BONDS

TOGETHER

THIS WEEKS SPOOF MOVIE:

Licence to Kill & S-W-E-A-T

QUOTE: M (http://www.3fatchicks.com/name/nm0114533/): You have an assignment, and I expect you to carry it out *objectively* and *professionally*!
James Bond (http://www.3fatchicks.com/name/nm0001096/): Then you have my resignation, sir!
M (http://www.3fatchicks.com/name/nm0114533/): [incensed] We're not a country club, 007!
[pause]
M (http://www.3fatchicks.com/name/nm0114533/): Effective immediately, your licence to kill is revoked, and I require you to hand over your weapon. Now. I need hardly remind you that you're still bound by the Official Secrets Act.
James Bond (http://www.3fatchicks.com/name/nm0001096/): I guess it's, uh...a farewell to arms.

THE ROCKIN RED TEAM
:dancer:BOND GiRLS:dancer:
...TRULY HAVE AN UNBREAKABLE BOND!!

:dance: THiS iS OUR YEAR!! :dance:

:yikes:KiLL YOUR ENEMY??:yikes:

:fr: FAT iS THE ENEMY!! :fr:

:sp: GET YOUR S-W-E-A-T ON!!! :sp:

:hug:S-W-E-A-T.....:hug:

:belly:iS THE PERFUME :belly:
:belly:OF ACCOMPLiSHMENT!!!:belly:

YOUR CHALLENGE....YOU HAVE YOUR PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENT...NOW I EXPECT YOU TO CARRY OUT YOUR MISSION!!

I EXPECT YOU TO GET YOUR

LAST CHANCE WORK

OUT COMPLETED
*OBJECTiVELY* & PROFESSiONALLY*
OR WE WiLL HAVE TO ASK FOR YOUR RESiGNATiON!!

:nono:

THiS iS NOT A COUNTRY CLUB!!

THiS iS THE ROCKiN' RED

FiTNESS RiDGE
:drill:BOND TRAiNiNG CAMP!!!:drill:

:running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running:

I NEED HARDLY REMiND YOU THAT YOU ARE STiLL BOUND BY YOUR COMMiTMENT
:oTO THE RED TEAM!!:o

DON'T MAKE ME REVOKE YOUR LICENSE
:devil:TO KILL THE FAT!!:devil:

:cheer:ITS LAST CHANCE WORKOUT TIME!!:cheer:

THiS iS A
:wave:FAREWELL TO FATTY ARMS!!!:wave:

:strong:PUMP THAT iRON!!:strong:

NOW GET OFF
THAT COUCH AND
GO KiCK SOME BUTT!!!!!!! (ER)

peanutt
02-10-2011, 09:48 PM
WTG Courtney! Good for you for signing up for that 5K and pushing yourself out of that comfort zone. THAT is exactly how we move ahead and keep on pushing that train harder and faster!

AMAZING news Skinnycow!! You're rockin' this!

Rainbowsmiles - thanks for posting that list and our total loss as a team!!

I think we're doing amazingly well and I can't wait to see what the next weeks hold for us. I'm pretty sure it's going to be more and more success both on and off the scale!

Here's my last chance workout plan for Friday - jog/walk another 5K on the treadmill and push myself to improve my best time for 5K on the treadmill, then do my upper and lower body strength training. Saturday I'm busy volunteering all morning, but my duties will have me on my feet and walking for 3+ hours. Even though I'm taking an official rest day on Saturday, my muscles are going to still be working/rebuilding after strength training. You hear that JayTee?? This Bond Girl is still working and burning even on a rest day! :flame::flame:

I'm excited for Saturday night because I will be getting my NERD on with a game of D&D with friends. It'll be so much fun!

CourtneyDaisey
02-11-2011, 07:59 AM
WAY TO GO ALL YOU LOSERS!!!!! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Look at that number of pounds lost! All that BUTT-ER!!!!! WOW!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Way to go!!!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!! I just can't wait for today to be done! Last night's dinner was more of a taste indulgence but since I did so well during the day I hope I didn't undo any of my good work so far this week. Tonight I am planning to get out of work right at 4:30PM and get a lot accomplished tonight at home, like dishes and laundry. Then tomorrow I can concentrate on my last chance workout! Woot woot!!!! :cheer: Burn that BUTT-ER baby!!!!!

JayTee
02-11-2011, 08:27 AM
LAST CHANCE WORKOUT BOND GIRLS!!!
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/200533084-002.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=F5B5107058D53DF5D29924652F2AD2DCF22144FD20118361 66FB320EB49F867861FDCA1722397E8B

And just to add a little more weight, I'm adding this car for Peanutt & Mel:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1203/4597028135_5e3a851731.jpg

PULLLLLLLL...Chugga, Chugga!

CanadaMel
02-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Okay, okay- I'm here. I've posted my workouts for the next 3 days!
A bit of crazy going on here. Last day at my job today & start a new job on Monday. Emotions are running high.
Climbing back on the train & ready to finish fighting week 5 strong!

rainbowsmiles
02-11-2011, 09:06 AM
WTG
[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Rainbowsmiles - thanks for posting that list and our total loss as a team!!

peanutt....the original team has lost more than that...that total is the total of all the members still active :) thats a lot of fat gone!!! goodby goo!!:wave:

on the down side...the zumba queen :queen: is sick....i am home sick today....i wasn't feeling well yesterday...and it just continued to get worse, and now i have a fever of 103.1 :hot: and chills and body aches :faint:...however....

:hug:I STiLL HAVE MY JOY!!!! :hug:
:cheer2: AND MY TEAM SPiRiT!! :cheer2:
WOOHOOOO
:woohoo: :dance: :woohoo:

ugggg....not making it to the gym today...but i will get my sweat on some way....i have an exercise bike:ebike: at home, my 15 pound free weight:lifter:....and exercise videos:exercise:...so something besides bed rest will get done!!!

:love:ROCK ON RED TEAM!!:love:
AAahhhhcooooooooo AAaaahhhhhchoooooooo

thats the sick train horn...bwahahahahaaaa!!!:D

jaytee....love the canada train!!
canada mel....FiGHT FiGHT FiGHT!!! :boxing:
courtney...BURN THAT BUTT-ER BABY!!! :carrot:
peanutt....thats a GREAT workout plan!! enjoy the D&D :)
desidoooobedoooo....HOW YOU FEELiNG BOOBOO?? YOGi NEEDS TO COME TO THE SiCK TRAiN CAR FOR A REST!! sniff sniff :sp:
Madam-Butt-erfly...how are you doing?? READY FOR THAT LAST CHANCE WORKOUT??? :strong:
CharlieJune....YOU GETTiNG YOUR BURN ON??? :boxing:
Shan...hope you rocked your burn at the TS concert!!! woohoo :yay:
Wen....HOW iS YOUR DAY GOING?
Skinnycow...hoping you bust into those rockin 80's this weigh in!! woohoo :woohoo:
Aclai....any word yet on that office competition...or did i miss the announcement? I HOPE YOU WON!! YOU SURE DiD A LOT OF WORK!! :boxing:
Nixmom....i'm still waiting for that NON-SMOKiNG counter to have a 1 day not smoking number!! come on YOU CAN DO iT! NO :smoking:

peanutt
02-11-2011, 09:14 AM
Mel - congrats on the new job!! :D

Rainbowsmiles - hope you're feeling better soon! Be gentle with yourself and working out while you have a fever. :hug:

JayTee
02-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Yikes all! It sounds like we need to send the Medic Car on a run. Doc Desi can dispense flu shots, anxiety meds, and chicken soup!
Get some rest and take care of yourselves ladies...it's no fun to be sick! :(

rainbowsmiles
02-11-2011, 09:26 AM
Rainbowsmiles - hope you're feeling better soon! Be gentle with yourself and working out while you have a fever. :hug:

JAYTEE Get some rest and take care of yourselves ladies...it's no fun to be sick!

thank you ladies :)
i'm snug as a bug under the covers...thank goodness hubby broke out the laptop for me...and made me tea!! hes a goooooood man!!:cheers:
and thankfully my arthritis gloves came in the mail yesterday, so now my hands can be nice and warm and i can still type!!!:o

CourtneyDaisey
02-11-2011, 12:03 PM
I hope you feel better soon Rainbow! :hug: :hug: :hug: Being sick is no fun.

MadamButterfly
02-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Hey ladies,

Just quick :wave: to say HI . . . I'm runnin late . . . OH MY :dizzy:

RAINBOW; HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!!!! Until then you ride in the new "Canada" car . . .

JAY TEE . . . load up those train cars because we are humpin, bumpin and grindin it UP THE MOUNTAIN!! CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOO

ALMOST DONE WITH WEEK 5

JayTee
02-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Goo Master, this one is for you bumpin, humpin & grindin...oh my!

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/m/mLPsftf08mWh674JV7OmMCg/140.jpg

rainbowsmiles
02-11-2011, 02:16 PM
jaytee....love the butt-er car!!

this is me today.....i think i can i think i can i think i can....itty bitty red caboose dragging behind but still P-U-S-H-I-N-G through hail, wind, sleet, snow, ice, chills, and fever!!!!! UUUUMPHHH

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5137/5436360361_c5a86bf9c5.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5436360361/)

JayTee
02-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Rainbow--haha, you have no idea right now how prophetic a statement you just made! Keep pushing but no puking!

DesiDoo
02-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Okay ladies I just returned from the Dr's office.

MY LUMPS ARE NOT CANCEROUS!!!!

He told me that on Tuesday I am allowed to go start back with cardio. I am still not allowed to do anything but walking though for another week from Tuesday. But gals i'm on the mend! I am so so happy right now!

I hope you all are having a great Last Chance workout!!!!

Hungry4AChange
02-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Greetings Teamies..

You guys are hilarious :D I love reading about everything going on in your lives. Things are well here and I am slowly chipping away at my weight...ounce by freaking ounce...I still haven't gotten my computer fixed...for reasons I will not mention because they may cause my blood pressure to rise...but hopefully soon. I have been riding my bike more regularly...and have a good 12ish mile ride scheduled for Sunday...Been eating too much chocolate though...hence the ounce by ounce weight loss...oy...don't give up on me kids!

Des: So glad the tests came back negative! I am rejoicing with you :hug:

JayTee
02-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Desi, your news is the best of the day!!!!!

Hungry4 -- We won't give up on you! KEEP AT IT! Ounce by ounce, whatever it takes!

rainbowsmiles
02-11-2011, 10:41 PM
SATURDAY MORNING LAST CHANCE WORK OUT MESSAGE

CHALLENGE NUMBER #5

BECAUSE THE TEAM THAT

BONDS

TOGETHER

THIS WEEKS SPOOF MOVIE:

NEVER SAY NEVER AGAiN

MOVIE QUOTE:
M: I send you to a health farm to get yourself in shape! Instead you DEMOLISH it! Now I've had to notify the local police, get a minister to muzzle the press, and allocate a sizable chunk of my meager budget to renovating the establishment!
James Bond: A man DID try to kill me, sir.
M: Oh! Caught you seducing his wife, did he?
James Bond: No, sir, not at all. But, in fact, I did lose 4 lbs and God knows how many free radicals.
M: [slams the table] That is the KIND of attitude that tempts me to suspend you, 007!

THE ROCKIN RED TEAM
:dancer:BOND GiRLS:dancer:
...TRULY HAVE AN UNBREAKABLE BOND!!

:dance: THiS iS OUR YEAR!! :dance:

:yikes:FAT FARM??:yikes:

:sp: GET YOUR S-W-E-A-T ON!!! :sp:

:hug:S-W-E-A-T.....:hug:

:belly:iS THE PERFUME :belly:
:belly:OF ACCOMPLiSHMENT!!!:belly:

YOUR CHALLENGE....BELiEVE iN YOURSELF AND YOUR ABiLiTIES TO SUCCEED....AND NEVER SAY NEVER AGAiN!

THiS iS THE TiME...the time to lay aside past failures, to dump the "I can'ts....for the I can!!", to stop the negativity, dish the excuses, throw out the foods that are standing in your way from being the YOU THAT YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE!! It time to say YES I CAN!! NEVER SAY NEVER AGAiN!! YOU ARE STRONGER THAT YOU KNOW!!

THiS iS THE ROCKiN' RED

FiTNESS RiDGE
:drill:BOND TRAiNiNG CAMP!!!:drill:

:running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running: :running:

:cheer:ITS LAST CHANCE WORKOUT TIME!!:cheer:

:strong:PUMP THAT iRON!!:strong:

MadamButterfly
02-12-2011, 08:11 AM
Hey Ladies;

It's Saturday Morning and it's time for that BOND LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!

Desi: I bet you're SOOO RELIEVED!!! BACK TO MELTIN BUTT-ER SOON, WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

JayTee: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE BUTT-ER CAR!!!!!!

Hungry4: That's all you can do is chip away, little by little, keep at it!!

Everyone have a great Saturday!! I'm off to humpin, bumpin and grindin that workout!!

DON'T FORGET TO WEIGH IN TOMORROW AND ESPECIALLY DONT FORGET TO POST IT!!

CourtneyDaisey
02-12-2011, 08:21 AM
HAPPY SATURDAY MORNING RED TEAM!!!!!!!!!

Okay, you all KNOW what today is....

LAST CHANCE WORKOUT DAY!!!!!

To start it all off, I know we're going to be just like this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/christianlady1978/train.jpg

This is the record-breaking high speed train from France. We, just like this train, are going to be breaking records this week by melting off a whole bunch of that BUTT-ER! Bye bye goo!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Whether you want to :woops: or :strong: or :yoga:, the important thing is to get out there and do it!!!! So come on team! Time to get off the :comp: and into the gym!

Be back later!!!! :)

JayTee
02-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Morning Team!

Courtney's new engine is right on! We're gonna shed our fat armor, all those excuses Rainbow mentioned and unveil our sleek new selves this week!!!!

Off the computer...into the gym the Bond Girls go! For'd, Harch ...two, three, four!

rainbowsmiles
02-12-2011, 09:05 AM
Morning Team!

Courtney's new engine is right on! We're gonna shed our fat armor, all those excuses Rainbow mentioned and unveil our sleek new selves this week!!!!

Off the computer...into the gym the Bond Girls go! For'd, Harch ...two, three, four!

heehee :rofl:
how do we HARCH???? :drill: sgt. jaytee????

JayTee
02-12-2011, 09:26 AM
We "harch" by putting one foot in front of the other on our weight loss journey Private Rainbow...

Forward, harch! Hup-two-three-four! Hup-two-three-four!

Ok, now for realsies, it's off the computer and into the gym.

:)

rainbowsmiles
02-12-2011, 09:35 AM
hee hee i thought is was madams humping and your marching at the same time...H-A-R-C-H!! HEEHEEEhahahah
hugsssssssssss

Angie
02-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Desidoo -- So glad to hear about the fabulous outcome from your tests! What great news for the end of the week; you must be so relieved. :hug:

MadamButterfly
02-12-2011, 11:24 AM
OH YOU TWO CRACK ME UP, LOLOLOL HUMPING &
MARCHING = H - A - R - C - H

Courtney - LOVE THAT TRAIN . . . B E A U T I F U L !!!!!

I finally posted my workout from yesterday . . . and started my workout today, got through most of it . . . BUT . . . MEDIC, MEDIC . . . wrenched my bad knee . . . but it will be OK, just wrap it and ice it for a bit and I'll finish my push-ups and crunches . . . nothing is gonna stop us!!

WEEK 5 IS ALMOST COMPLETE!!

rainbowsmiles
02-12-2011, 11:34 AM
sometimes it just amazes me the things we read at just the right time we need to read them....

"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning... "
— J. B. Priestley

JayTee
02-12-2011, 12:14 PM
MADAME GOO, ONLY BAD THINGS WHEN YOU HUMP AND HARCH AT THE SAME TIME! WE'LL DISPATCH DOC DESI AND THE MEDIC CAR PRONTO!

JayTee
02-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Ladies, make sure to weigh in and post by deadline tomorrow. The results just got posted from last week and we lost to the Blue Team by like half a pound again, but they are toast this week!!!!!!!

Desidoo, congrats again. It looks like you were the biggest loser overall last week!!!

GO RED BOND GIRLS!!!!!

Aclai4067
02-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Got measured for my bridesmaid dress today. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I kept hearing how small they run and was so afraid of having to order the biggest size! But I actually measured at a 20, which is just one size up from what I normally wear.

rainbowsmiles
02-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Got measured for my bridesmaid dress today. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I kept hearing how small they run and was so afraid of having to order the biggest size! But I actually measured at a 20, which is just one size up from what I normally wear.

that is great news ashley!! my lovely black dress that i dream of fitting into by new years ever is a size 20!! :)
hugssssssssss

CharlieJune
02-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Hey Y'all! Desi, I am so happy for you that your growths weren't cancerous. You must have been so scared! You seem to be feeling better, Rainbow, glad to 'see' that. Now for my news---I did the entire two miles today!! :) I limped through the last few minutes but I kept moving! I hope to see at least a one pound loss tomorrow! GO RED!

shan84
02-13-2011, 05:00 AM
Desidoo- So glad everything turned out negative. :cheer2:

Rainbowsmiles- How are you feeling? Hope your getting better

Everyone- The TS concert was AMAZING as always. I burned lots of calories the 3 days we were gone. We walked around a ton. I did get some mexican food in though which is always my guilty pleasure when visiting Seoul once every 6 months. Anyways, I have my weigh in soon and will post results. It's time for TOM this week so a little worried about what the scale will show tomorrow. Time will tell. Be good to yourselves and don't forget to weigh in!!!

CourtneyDaisey
02-13-2011, 08:06 AM
DseiDoo - :cheer: Hooray for the growths not being cancerous!!!!!! :cheer: That's fabulous news!

CharlieJune - :eek: 2 miles? WOOT :broc: :carrot: :broc: :carrot: :broc: You are rockin' awesome!!!!!! Keep up that work!!!! Good bye BUTT-ER!!!!

Rainbow - Hope you're feeling better this morning! :hug:

Okay folks...you all know what today is...

WEIGH IN DAY!!!!!

It's time to see how our hard work has paid off! I got up this morning and faced the scale with trepidation. Did I make my 10 pound goal that I wanted to see this week? Or would I come up short? Did that extremely unhealthy dinner do me in?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/christianlady1978/wi02132011.jpg

I LOST 10.2 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! I've never had a double digit loss in my entire life!!!!!:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:broc: :broc: :broc: :broc:

Yes, I am happy. :)

I can't wait to see how everyone has done this week!!!! Gotta see that we lose just a little more than our blue counterparts to get the title for Week 5!

CharlieJune
02-13-2011, 08:08 AM
Good morning, All. I had a loss this week! :) A small loss of two pounds but a loss nonetheless. I am super happy about it because as I had told everyone, any number below 247 is a number I haven't seen in over twenty years so Hello 244, I haven't seen you in years and I hope to see your smaller siblings really soon! lol :)

JayTee
02-13-2011, 08:38 AM
Courtney --- WOOOOOSH! WOOOOOOOOSH! Chugga....Chugga! Move to the head of the train with that 10.2! WTG!!!!

CharlieJune---bring on those smaller siblings! And just wait, those miles are gonna get easier and easier!

Shan -- glad to have you back safe and sound.

Everyone else --- get up, weigh in and dump your goo into that butter car.

Have a great day all!

MadamButterfly
02-13-2011, 10:46 AM
CharlieJune: YOU ARE AWESOME, I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!! CAN YOU SAY 3 MILES, I KNOW YOU CAN . . . MELT THAT BUTT-ER!!! 1/2 WAY TO ONEDERLAND . . . I'm SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO!!

COURTNEYD; WOW AND OH MY, SITTING IN A GIGANTIC PILE O MELTED BUTT-ER!!

JAYTEE; NO MA'AM, NO MORE HARCHING AND HUMPING, LOLOLOLOL. It's an injury I got when I was a firefighter, and also the injury that put 60-65 extra pounds on this bod in 8 months (a story for another day) . . . but alas it is coming off . . .

SHAN; SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE CONCERT . . .

ACLAI; GREAT NSV!!! KEEP MELTING THAT BUTT-ER!!!

DESIDOO; DID YOU WORK OUT, HOW ARE YOU FEELING???

RAINBOW: I THINK YOU ARE STILL SICK . . . <SIGH> :coffee: here's a cup of tea, and some chicken soup :eating2: HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER . .

EVERY HAVE A GREAT DAY AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!!! :val1: :val1:

I am happy today, I broke 170, :woohoo: for me. I also added another cup o BUTT-ER to my signature AND I am just past the 4 month point in this adventure and I have taken off 1/2 the weight. I put it on in 8 months and I am planning on taking it off in the same amount of time . . . I don't know if that's unrealistic . . . but sometimes you have to go for it . . . and I think my body is beginning to remember the me I've known all my life.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY

I'M OFF TO MELT SOME MORE BUTT-ER

skinnycow126
02-13-2011, 11:19 AM
Happy weigh-in day all!!!!

peanutt
02-13-2011, 11:28 AM
Good morning team! Unfortunately I'm not posting a stellar loss on the scale this week (less than a pound), BUT I definitely did lose inches on my waist and hips this week. Remember if you're not seeing a number you're happy with on the scale.....the scale only tells us part of the story!

Courtney: amazing week! WTG!

Rainbow: hope you're feeling better!

Aclai: what an awesome NSV! WTG!

Charlie: great job pushing through and finishing those 2 miles!

rainbowsmiles
02-13-2011, 11:44 AM
:hug:GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SUNDAY MORNiNG :hug:
ALL YOU SEXY DELiCiOUS BOND GiRLS!!!

the pink zumba queen :belly:
is in da house
fever and all!!!

peanutt:hug:....any loss is GREAT....remember, sometimes just .1 pound is all it takes to win this challenge!! WAY TO GO!!!!

skinnycow..:hug:..happy weigh in day to you too!! woohooo

madambutterfly:hug: wow!! 1/2 way to goal...have you got those dancing :dancer: shoes on!!! wooohoooo HOW EXCITING!!!

jaytee...:hug: some of that goo dripped back on me ugggg but i'm not giving up!! hahaha i'll shake it all off next week!! woohoooo

charliejune...:hug:woohooo :woohoo: 2 POUND LOSS IS FABULOUS!!! way to go!!! HELLO 2-3-9 in the very near distance!!

courtney :hug: wooohoo what an awesome week!!! over 10 pounds!! GIRL YOU ARE ROCKING THIS TRAIN!! keep it up!!

SHAN...:hug: so glad you had such a good time at the TS concert, and got your exercise on with all that walking!! way to go!! and i so agree....mexican is my delicious friend!! yum yum!!

Desi...:hug: my BFF....YOU ROCK!! YOU'RE AWESOME!! YOU'RE FABULOUS!! i'm loving all the wonderful news...i'm just beaming!! hugsss from the bottom of my big ole heart!!

thanks for all the well wished teamies...i am having a hard time kicking this mess...trying to play dr on my own...and well...its gonna take longer than i like...so clogged up and chills and fever....just need to sleep feeling!!

dear hubby made me soup all weekend so far...this messes up our picnic day today...boohooo but we will have a bed picnic :) or a carpet picnic....i won't let this feverish chick stay down long!! fever or no fever!! I'M A BOND GiRL!!

hope all you lovely ladies have a great day!!

VALENTiNES DAY iS TOMORROW...TELL EVERYONE YOU LOVE THEM HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM!!!

hugssss and love you all!!
thanks for being such grand friends!!

i think i can i think i can i think i can...chugggga chuggggaaaa achoooo achoooo!!
itty bitty red cabooose dargging her cabooooose up that hill ya'll!! :)

wendychic
02-13-2011, 12:29 PM
I found time to jump on the scale this morning and at least I am where I was two weeks ago. Daughter is in a basketball tournament all weekend so we are headed out to the championship game. I can't imagine how much she lost this weekend!!! She burned so many calories playing four games!!!!

JayTee
02-13-2011, 01:13 PM
WOOT! WOOT ALL!

Wendy, let us know how the championship game goes! I follow my daughter's volleyball team and I love it. You must be thrilled to watch the championship!

Congrats on all the early weigh-ins and Rainbow, down that tea & soup and feel better!

Sindaena
02-13-2011, 02:41 PM
Hey guys, been absent from chat last few weeks. Sorry about that, just been busy and tired and too lazy to post. :(

I've been mostly on track, just a few hiccups this week. I could not finish c25k w6d2. I think not enough rest or carbs earlier in the day, usually I am more careful to eat them on run days, but ran out of most of my snacks with no money to shop til friday. Then I changed up my leg workout friday morning and have been too sore to run at all this weekend. I think I needed a full two days off after going six days a week solidly for more than six weeks with 2 a days 2-4 of those days.

I hope everyone is doing well and remembers to weigh in this week!

CanadaMel
02-13-2011, 05:50 PM
:hugs: rainbow. Get well soon!

Shan- glad you had dun in Seoul

Courtney-WTG on the weigh in!

I rebounded this week, +0.8, the stress caught up with me. Will kick it into high gear starting today! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday ladies.

rainbowsmiles
02-13-2011, 06:22 PM
:hugs: rainbow. Get well soon!

I rebounded this week, +0.8, the stress caught up with me. Will kick it into high gear starting today! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday ladies.

:hug:thanks mel :) i can relate to that rebound!! :?:uggg
but theres always the beginning of WEEK 6 WOOHOOOO
can you believe we made it through 5 weeks!!:carrot:

THIS IS OUR YEAR BABY!!!!:p:o

rainbowsmiles
02-13-2011, 06:23 PM
I found time to jump on the scale this morning and at least I am where I was two weeks ago. Daughter is in a basketball tournament all weekend so we are headed out to the championship game. I can't imagine how much she lost this weekend!!! She burned so many calories playing four games!!!!

HEY WENDY!!!:hug: so great to hear from you :) wow, championship game!!! THATS AWESOME!! :carrot:keep us posted onthe outcome!!
woohooo

rainbowsmiles
02-13-2011, 06:25 PM
hey peanutt:hug:....your monday night supper inspired me...making turkey lasagna tonight...will let you know how it tastes!! woohoo!!:o

Angie
02-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Hi ladies :wave: I am exactly the same weight as I was this time last week. I'm expecting big things for the next weigh in as I'm finally finished with a lot of dinners out and social stuff that we had going on....ending with a chinese buffet tonight. I think I handled it well, made good choices, drank a lot of water and went for a brisk walk when we got home. I'm a daily weigher, so we'll see what the scale brings in the morning.

:val1:Have a very happy valentine's day tomorrow!:val1:

shan84
02-13-2011, 09:06 PM
Results later today...

11 freebies used
4 eliminated members