Mini-Goals - So Close!

View Full Version : So Close!

KellyMarie90
02-06-2011, 11:21 AM
In early january I bought a pair of size 4 American Eagle jeans. They were on sale and I had a giftcard so I thought, why not?
I almost bought the size 6's but they were a little too loose and I knew that as my fitness routine got heavier that the jeans would become too big to wear. THe 4s fit (aka zip and button) however were fairly tight and produced a wonderful muffintop haha
I just put them on to see if I've made some progress and they zip and button easily and only a tiny little muffin top remains. I dont wanna wear them until I can feel comfortable in them but I'm so close!

hopefulchick
02-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Yay that's a great feeling well done! Keeping on track will be that much easier now you have that incentive so close x

psych_girl
02-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Good for you!! Ahh, can't wait to fit into my skinny jeans again... :)

Pinkberrry
02-09-2011, 01:34 PM
congrats! Nothing feels better then fitting in smaller jeans..im reluctant to buy a new pair until im sure I wont see that muffin peekin' over!

prepping
02-09-2011, 02:38 PM
That's wonderful!!! I can't wait until I fit into my smaller jeans. I'm scared to even try them on for at least another 10 pounds. I can imagine how happy you are!