Weight Loss Support - I almost binged...

View Full Version : I almost binged...

guamvixen
02-01-2011, 10:19 PM
I had a bad day. So bad that I actually couldnt stop thinking about what I would shove in my face. Food was all I could think about to escape. Then I came here and remembered what I was fighting for every day. Boy! It feels awful. I just wanted to really thank each and every one of you for all the support and encouragement you all give each other. Without it, I would have made a regrettable mistake. Thanks for reading.

chickybird
02-01-2011, 10:23 PM
I'm glad you were able to stop and think. I'm proud of you!

CosmicGal
02-01-2011, 10:36 PM
That is great that you made a different choice! I hipe you have a better day tomorrow!

calluna
02-02-2011, 01:33 AM
:hug:

Larry H
02-02-2011, 01:49 AM
Congratulations on being able to say "ALMOST" You are doing great!

Larry,
-----------
When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

saef
02-02-2011, 09:15 AM
It's really great if, at any point in the binge cycle -- experiencing the desire to binge, getting the food, sitting down to eat it, eating it -- you can stop what you're doing instead of feeling absolutely COMPELLED to complete the next action, even when half your brain is screaming that it's not good for you & you shouldn't do it & you'll regret it later. If you are able to stop it cold, at any point in the process, you're on the way to getting control of this thing. Good for you.

ih8diets
02-02-2011, 09:18 AM
@guamvixen you look amazing