Old 01-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #1  

Default I so need help please....

I was on LAWL about 5 years ago and did wonderfully on it - I lost almost 55 lbs and then BOOM - went off program due to the cost and I've put most of the weight back on -- this program is the only one that works for me.

I've rec'd post cards in the mail to do online and mail order for the LA Lites.. I'm still having a problem with the cost and have tried WW several times and it just doesn't work for me.

Can anyone help me with the menu - I believe I was on the purple plan.
Are any bars comparible to the lites..

I'd appreciate any help anyone could give me, I'm desperate. I need to be healthy and get this weight off.

You can leave me a Private message or an answer here, I'll give you my email address as well if you want to be a buddy and chat.

Thanks!!! xoxox Best of luck to everyone

PS... I loved doing the TO juice - I used to by a Mango type at Trader Joe's but they no longer carry it... grr!!
I wonder if Whole Foods carries it - I live in NY.

Last edited by ge0rgette2; 01-30-2011 at 08:31 PM.
ge0rgette2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 07:54 AM   #2  

Bump

Wow - 45 views and not 1 response...
Old 02-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

I think the LUNA bars are comparable to the lites. They sell them at the Trader Joes where I live.

You can use oranges or grapefruit in lieu of the take off juice. Sometimes you can find the hollywood diet juice with is the same thing, and I am pretty sure that there are some other juices that you can use also, although I normally go with the oranges (4) for the day, as it is more satisfying for me to eat something than to drink something.

Do you still have your menu plan from LAWL? I have the purple one somewhere I think.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:11 PM   #4  

Hi Barbara - sorry, didn't see this response.

Thanks for answering...
Yes, Trader Joes near me has Luna Bars...

I can get the juice - TJ used to have a great juice, but I can't find theirs anymore -- but Whole Foods and Stop and Shop near me has a great alternative.

I believe I was a purple - It's been years and I know the plan changed at one point ... I just need to know how many proteins, fruits, etc per day I'm entitled too.

Thanks again for answering - be well.
Georgette