View Full Version : On Plan Thread 1/30-2/5

Mmckellen
01-30-2011, 01:32 PM
B: kefir, apple with peanut butter
S: almonds
L: bean and cheese burrito, sliced pepper
S: lf cheese, carrots
D: caesar salad with grilled shrimp, wine
PP: not sure because I don't know exactly how much dressing was on the salad, but it was not horrific.

Sharonej
01-30-2011, 02:12 PM
Phase 2

B: oatmeal spinach "pancake", sf syrup, milk
L: leftover chicken, leek, barley soup
S: peppers and hummus
D: chicken burger(no bun), roasted butternut squash, broccoli
S: greek yogurt, blueberries, walnuts

I ate a bunch of pistachios and peanuts last night but I think my body may have needed them( hopefully I'm not just rationalizing). Sometimes doing that jump starts my metabolism.

Usernametaken
01-30-2011, 05:42 PM
breakfast-Serious egg mcmuffin craving, so I made a double fiber english muffin with turkey bacon, an egg, and a saute of sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, and olives. Way more delicious than drive thru
L-cottage cheese and a pear (slept late, so just snacking for lunch)
d-gonna roast up a bunch of veggies before they go bad

murphmitch
01-30-2011, 05:46 PM
B: Boiled eggs, V8
S: RF cheese stick
L: Baked Honeycrisp apple with greek yogurt, cinnamon, deli turkey, carrots, hummus
S: Sliver of Gouda
D: Deep Dish Spaghetti Squash Pie with ground turkey, roasted veggies
S: Almond butter

CyndiM
01-30-2011, 06:11 PM
B: scrambled egg over black beans, lots of spinach, salsa and rf cheese
S: apple
L: chipotle split pea soup
S: 1/2 oz mixed nuts, clementine
L: Tofurkey with roasted veggies, chopped salad
D: wine

exercise: 35m hooping, 10m weights

shelflife
01-30-2011, 08:35 PM
Hi everyone! Back at home today until Feb 6th! I had a small gain while I was away (and mostly not OP) so I'm gonna go phase one while I'm here :)

Wt. 171.4
Breakfast: Laughing cow, V8, spoon of PB
Lunch: Sirloin salad with goat cheese, four dry ribs.
Sn: NF SF vanilla latte from starbucks, 10 almonds
S: Broccoli soup with egg frittata cups x 2 (chicken sausage, tomatoes, cheese, egg - 118kcals each)
Sn: Jello

Mmckellen
01-30-2011, 09:54 PM
welcome back shelflife!1

Mmckellen
01-31-2011, 06:59 AM
Monday Phase 2
B: kefir, apple with peanut butter
L: salad with ham and 6 triscuits (eating early)
S: edamame
S: carrots, low fat cheese
D: pulled pork and some veggie, not sure what kind.
PP: 27

shelflife
01-31-2011, 10:10 AM
Wt 170.8
B: 2 egg cups with V8
Sn: Some coffee with a bit of creamer
L: Sundried tomato tuna salad, broccoli cheese soup, almond milk
Sn: Having intense cravings this afternoon. Popsicle, jello, almonds, fake brownie, soup. Seriously. :yikes:
S: Spinach and chicken casserole and some green beans.
Sn: Probably don't deserve anything else today...

zeffryn
01-31-2011, 12:11 PM
1: smoothie (1/2 c. plain yogurt, 1/2 c. unsweetened almond milk, frozen berries, spinach, 1 scoop vanilla protein)
exercise
2: raw kale salad with carrots and thai peanut dressing; orange; skim milk
3: small apple, 1 oz. cheddar cheese
exercise
4: veggie and chicken calzones (whole wheat pizza crust), sf marinara sauce for dipping
5: sf raspberry jello prepared with ff plain yogurt and blueberries (yummmm!)

exercise: 60 min. kickboxing class, 45 min. step class

Sharonej
01-31-2011, 01:02 PM
Phase 2

L: salad, 1T rf blue cheese dressing, Wasa crisp bread, rf swiss cheese, sliced turkey
D: taco bake, dollop rf sour cream, dollop avocado, salad
S: nf greek yogurt, blueberries, walnuts

Usernametaken
01-31-2011, 10:56 PM
B-2 pieces ww toast w/ almond butter
L-roasted veggies, 2 clementines
D-quinoa risotto w/ mushrooms and brussel sprouts

murphmitch
01-31-2011, 11:17 PM
Phase II

B: V8, 2 boiled eggs
L: Salad, salmon, veggies, hummus
S: Skinny latte
D: Leftover Spaghetti Squash Italian pie

Mmckellen
02-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Phase 2
B: kefir, apple with pb
L: pulled pork with triscuits, sliced pepper
S: carrots and lf cheese, chia fresca
D: probably veggie burgers and salad
PP: will track when I get to work

shelflife
02-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Wt: 169.8...goal for Feb is to lose 5lbs.
B: 2 egg & sausage cups and V8
L: Heading for an interview and lunch is provided. Will see what choices are available, but might be off-plan.
S: Taco bake?

Strike tags don't work. Regardless, strike today's plan.

Was massacred at my interview today. Made a conscious decision to eat my feelings. At the Olive Garden.

Let the restaurant throw away my leftovers. No reason to allow my binge to continue beyond one meal. Tomorrow is a day off to relax, recuperate, regroup, and be on plan.

AmyKitKat
02-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Monday:
B: 1 egg, 3 egg whites, 1 slice bacon
S: cottage cheese w/berries
L: Salad and pumpkin curry soup
S: 1 string cheese
D: Tomato soup, 2 slices cheese, 1 slice whole grain bread
Des: 1 serving ff/sf chocolate pudding w/whip cream

Tuesday:
B: 1 egg, 3 egg whites, 1 slice bacon
S: cottage cheese w/berries
L: Salad and pumpkin curry soup
S: 1 h/b egg
D: Cannellini Stew from Kayla's kitchen
Des: 1 serving ff/sf chocolate pudding w/whip cream

zeffryn
02-01-2011, 12:40 PM
wt. 160.2

1: smoothie (1/2 c. ff plain yogurt, 1/2 c. unsweetened almond milk, 1 small banana); ezekiel bread with 1 tsp. apple butter (a treat given to me by a friend)
2: salad: mesclun greens, 1/2 c. black beans, salsa, 1 morningstar farms black bean burger- chopped, tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper
3: small apple, 1 oz. cheese
4: kale, white bean and italian turkey sausage soup (1 cup), 1 c. skim milk
5: amazeball

27 points

exercise: 45 min. yoga, 45 min. zumba

Mmckellen
02-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Z you need to tell your story!! Your results have been amazing. Share with everyone!

zeffryn
02-01-2011, 04:07 PM
ha! it isn't that special...just a lot of hard work.

really though, my biggest issue was portions. we, as a family, rarely ate unhealthy foods. i don't eat much different now (except my splurges are much smaller) than i did when i weighed 80 lbs. more. i just eat a lot less now...and more frequently. i'm really in tune with my body's cues telling me to stop eating now. i don't have that "last meal" mentality anymore. i eat slowly, and when my body gives me that first fullness cue, i put my fork down and stop. it won't be my last meal, and i don't need to clean my plate. i eat like a real person, no crash diets or crazy sub-500 calorie diets for me.

my other big change was exercise. i exercise a lot. i love being in the gym. when i first started exercising, it was such a chore and i hated it but i made up my mind that, if up to me (meaning no illess or something), that i would be in the gym no less than 5 days per week. i started small, with 30 minutes per day of walking. now, i have a big arsenal of available workouts - different running routes, intervals, sprints, speed work, distance work, cycling, strength training. a big motivator to me, though, is the classes that my gym offers. i wouldn't be a member of a gym without classes anymore. they are too important to me.

but in the end, it took time, motivation and determination. this forum played no small part in motivating me on days when i didn't want to go to the gym and i just wanted to eat crap all day. when i was stuck at a certain weight or when i gained for no apparent reason, ya'll were here to pick my spirits back up.

Mmckellen
02-01-2011, 05:08 PM
I hear you on the portion size. We also have always eaten healthy foods, but I've just been eating too much of them. And for me there were always the potato chips, I could eat a whole bag of them. Now I sub in roasted chick peas and sometimes pork rinds (don't tell). Sorry for hijacking this thread!

zeffryn
02-01-2011, 05:40 PM
ugh, i loved potato chips too. if you have a mandoline (or just a steady hand), cut some sweet potatoes, roast them until crispy and toss with a bit of salt. not the same, but still really good. i love the roasted chickpeas and roasted kale chips as well.

Usernametaken
02-01-2011, 07:04 PM
b-smoothie w/ spinach, pumpkin, tofu, banana, and almond milk
L-leftover risotto
s-popcorn
d-fish w/ salad

murphmitch
02-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Phase II

B: 2 boiled eggs, V8
L: Spinach salad, roasted edamame (ate a little too much) :^:
S: FF Greek yogurt with cinnamon and vanilla, veggie, hummus
D: Bell peppers stuffed with ground turkey, mushrooms, onions and black beans with a little shaved Parmesan on top

Mmckellen
02-02-2011, 07:18 AM
Wed. Phase 2
L: pulled pork with a sliced red pepper and 6 triscuits
S: carrots and lf cheese, chia fresca
D: salmon with mustard sauce, salad
PP: will add up when I get to work

zeffryn
02-02-2011, 09:50 AM
1: banana burger (1/2 banana, 2 T. oats, 1/2 T. ground flax, 2 T. unsweetened almond milk - formed into a patty and baked) topped with 1 tsp. almond butter, on an ezekiel english muffin.
2: leftover white bean, italian sausage and spinach soup (1 cup), skim milk
3: small apple, kombucha mixed with chia seeds
4: lentil tacos on ezekiel tortilla, black beans

30 points (whoa, the breakfast alone was 11...that might be a once in awhile treat)

exercise: 60 min. treadmill circuit

sophie
02-02-2011, 10:47 AM
phase 2

b - pumpkin oatmeal with flax and almond milk
l - veggie lentil soup
s - half apple
s - haddock with stir fry veggies and salad
s - half apple and teaspoon of peanut butter.

20 minutes of cycling and a few yoga stretches

Sharonej
02-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Phase 2 Wednesday

L: leftover taco bake, salad
S: 15 almonds, V8
D: roasted butternut squash, broccoli and chicken sausage
S: greek yogurt and blueberries

Yesterday was not a good day. I didnt eat anything really bad, just way too much.

Usernametaken
02-02-2011, 01:42 PM
b-green smoothie (spinach, ice, tofu, almond milk, pumpkin, 1/2 a banana), ww toast topped w/ half a banana (mashed) and almond butter
L-late breakfast, so I'll probably just snack
D-broccoli and tofu stirfry w/soba noodles

zeffryn
02-02-2011, 01:58 PM
ya'll, i'm really proud of how many whole foods i see in this thread. so many wonderful, creative cooks out there!

EmmaD
02-02-2011, 03:58 PM
ya'll, i'm really proud of how many whole foods i see in this thread. so many wonderful, creative cooks out there!

YES! I agree. This (and a few extra pounds) has inspired me to come out of hibernation and start posting meals again. Yet again I have proven that I can't be trusted to not plan. Things have been progressively worse and worse since Christmas. Not a huge weight gain - 3 or 4 lbs - but I feel so sluggish and my jeans I bought about 2 months ago are skin tight AND I am enslaved to the carby-craving monster! Back to my SB, calorie-counting, SuperFoods Rx with a WWP+ twist (I've been reading up on it; sounds like a great way to keep track).

NO MORE CARBY BINGES! There. I posted it so I have to stick to it.

Phase 2 (for now, might decide to go Phase 1 if I need to) - 2 fruits, only 1 grain

B - Scrambled egg with veggie sausage and tiny tomatoes. Coffee with nonfat milk.
L - Spicy Thai veggie soup with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt (mixing cultures here, but it's yummy). Green tea with ginger.
S - cottage cheese with blueberries
S2- half an apple with 1T peanut butter
D - homemade eggplant parmesan, steamed broccoli, huge caesar salad with homemade dressing. ONE small glass red wine.
dessert - sugar free puddin' (not a whole food or anything but it's in the fridge).

P+ value, derived from FitDay total (don't know if it is accurate to do it this way...) 32. Too high unless I am including weekly points. I think it was the glass of wine that put me over...
1344 calories, 22 g fiber (low for me), 38% carbs/36% fat/26% protein. 106 g carbs (not counting, but I like to stay as close to 100g as possible)

zeffryn
02-02-2011, 05:01 PM
hey, emma! i was wondering where you had wandered off to :)

shelflife
02-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Today started off on-plan but has quickly derailed. Tomorrow will be a new day.

zeffryn
02-02-2011, 05:16 PM
P+ value, derived from FitDay total (don't know if it is accurate to do it this way...) 32. Too high unless I am including weekly points. I think it was the glass of wine that put me over...
1344 calories, 22 g fiber (low for me), 38% carbs/36% fat/26% protein. 106 g carbs (not counting, but I like to stay as close to 100g as possible)

Doing it that way is easier, but probably not very accurate. I think a 4 oz. glass of wine has 4 pts.

EmmaD
02-03-2011, 01:06 AM
I wandered off to a place of really bad habits. Like once I am slightly bad, I launch into self-punishingly bad. I have no idea why. Disturbing.

It's good to be back. And I ended up not having the wine tonight. Wow, wine is a lot of points. I would usually count a glass as 5 ounces, and sadly, that is a small glass...

Planning ahead for tomorrow

Phase 2, but no grains
B - 1 scrambled egg with veggie sausage, cherry tomatoes. Coffee with nonfat milk.
L - giant green salad (w/ flaxseed oil dressing) with tuna salad on top. 1/2 a grapefruit. Cup of green tea with ginger.
S- broccoli florets and carrot sticks with guacamole or hummus
S2 - 1/2 apple with 1T peanut butter
D - spicy Thai veggie soup with nf Greek yogurt. Grilled shrimp.
dessert - cottage cheese with fresh blueberries and lots of cinnamon (this is usually a breakfast, but oh well)

Porthardygurl
02-03-2011, 03:18 AM
Phase 1

wt: 288.4
ht: 6ft

B: Sugar free-fat free pudding....a big bowl<< Ate it and then through out the whole batch in the fridge along with all the boxes of instant sugar free fat free pudding..Im bound to do this the right way now that i know its a NO NO on phase 1

L: Egg salad made with celery,green onions and tbsp of light mayo + 2 pieces of flax-seed foccacia bread(phase 1 recipe)

D: Speggheti made of zucchini strips and lean ground meat sauce(homemade)

Desert: 1/2 cup sugar free lemon jello with 1tbsp of light cool whip and 1 sugar free fudgicle.

Mmckellen
02-03-2011, 07:10 AM
Thursday, Phase 2
L: salmon with 1/2 cup brown rice/quinoa mix, sliced red pepper
s: lf cheese and carrots
d: chicken sausage with southern greens

zeffryn
02-03-2011, 10:08 AM
So, beginning of a 4-day weekend for my family. Big ice storm heading our way and Louisiana shuts down when the weather service even speaks of ice. My husband's school didn't close (of course not!), but his drive consists of a 60-mile commute (half of which is over a bridge that is treacherous even without ice!)..soooo, long story short, he's staying home. yay!

Oh, ETA, last night I was watching a movie with DH at probably 10 pm. I felt myself getting SUPER snacky and even told DH how noshy I was. I looked over at the Valentine's Day cocktail dress that was hanging with my other drycleaning and made the conscious decision to NOT snack. It was really hard, but I feel a lot better this morning.

wt. 160.2...grr....before "bathroom celebration", though
1: oats with: cocoa powder (1 tsp.), toasted almonds (1 T), unsweetened coconut (1 T.)
2: raw kale salad with thai peanut dressing, skim milk
3: greek yogurt with blueberries
4: chili (1 cup), topped with: onions, dollop of greek yogurt, 1 T. rf cheddar
5: sf jello

Exercise: 60 min. fat burner class; POSSIBLE 45 min. pilates class

Mmckellen
02-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Z, can you share the recipe for the Thai peanut dressing? I never weigh before I celebrate!

sophie
02-03-2011, 10:44 AM
phase 2

b - omelette with leftover veggies
l - lentil soup
s - 1/2 apple, some blackberries
s - turkey meatloaf, sugar snap peas and salad
s - 1/2 apple with peanut butter.

shelflife
02-03-2011, 11:23 AM
Wt 170.8
B: Leftover spinach and chicken casserole
L: Broccoli soup. 1 tbsp peanut butter.
Sn: Grande NF SF vanilla latte
S: Spaghetti squash with chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto. Greek salad.
Sn: SF jell-o, 15 almonds.

AmyKitKat
02-03-2011, 11:25 AM
So bored with dieting...so under-motivated...

Wednesday (snow day home with the kids..but stayed OP!!!!!!!!)
B: Oatmeal w/natural p/b
L: Pumpkin curry soup with some salad and 1 OP cookie
D: Cannellini Bean stew (from kayla's); 1 srv FF/SF pudding

Thursday:
B: 1 egg and 3 egg whites w/1 strip bacon
s: Splenda sweetened yogurt (out of cottage chz)
L: Tomato soup with last bit of salad
s: cheese stick
D: Leftover Cannellini bean stew
DS: 2 OP cookies

zeffryn
02-03-2011, 12:06 PM
MMC, I have an issue with celebrating...sometimes I don't celebrate until the afternoon. the kombucha is helping, though :) anyway, 159.4 after celebrating!!!! finally out of those darned 160's!

I don't have much of a recipe, but I'll give you what I put in it and you can adjust to your taste.

for one serving:

1.5 tsp. peanut butter (i like chunky)
dash of rice vinegar, soy sauce and sriracha sauce

nuke in the microwave for 15-20 seconds and stir together.

my favorite way to use it is with raw kale salad: 1/2 bunch of kale, ribs removed and chopped coarsely. throw it in a bowl and top with 1 tsp. sesame oil and a pinch of salt. massage with your hands until the kale is a bit softer and shiny. top with the dressing and some crushed red pepper flake.

zeffryn
02-03-2011, 12:09 PM
So bored with dieting...so under-motivated...

Wednesday (snow day home with the kids..but stayed OP!!!!!!!!)
B: Oatmeal w/natural p/b
L: Pumpkin curry soup with some salad and 1 OP cookie
D: Cannellini Bean stew (from kayla's); 1 srv FF/SF pudding

Thursday:
B: 1 egg and 3 egg whites w/1 strip bacon
s: Splenda sweetened yogurt (out of cottage chz)
L: Tomato soup with last bit of salad
s: cheese stick
D: Leftover Cannellini bean stew
DS: 2 OP cookies

try varying your recipes a bit. what is it that makes you so bored? for me, taking my mind off of the dieting and putting it on how the new foods were making me feel motivated me to stick with it. i also moved away from the sf/ff "diet foods" and more towards whole foods. a whole new world opens up when we take our mind off of just the "diet." Diets end, what we need is a lifestyle that we can live with -- forever. :)

Hope you find the motivation that you need!

Sharonej
02-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Phase 2

B: steel cut oats, 1/2 granny smith apple, walnuts, cinnamon, nf milk
L: salad, hard boiled egg, rf blue cheese dressing
D: spaghetti squash bake, roasted green beans, brocolli
S: nf greek yogurt, 1/2 C blueberries

Usernametaken
02-03-2011, 04:30 PM
B-2 slices whole wheat toast, one banana, almond butter (toast with mashed banana and almond butter is ridiculously delicious and pretty filling)
L-cottage cheese, broccoli with tofu yogurt dip, clementine
D-ww lasagna roll-ups with salad, broccoli or green beans on the side

Heidi58
02-03-2011, 05:37 PM
B Nessa bars, hot tea and a can of v8 on the drive to work.
S 1/2 orange, almonds
L Bean and cabbage casserole, SF jello
S hummus, red pepper strips, hot tea
D deep dish Italian pie, spinach salad

Exercise: hooping and wii fit strength routine.

shelflife
02-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Z, anything particularly special about the ezekiel bread vs. normal 100% WW bread?

I get that it's made with sprouted grains, but not sure about the significance of that.

PS: Congrats on hitting the 150s! :carrot: Do you have a goal weight in mind? At 5'8" you must be getting close!!

zeffryn
02-03-2011, 10:26 PM
shelflife - for me, the sprouted grain breads don't cause cravings and they fill me up. i know that some people are fine with regular whole wheat bread, but if i have it, it turns me into a crazy carb monster for at least a day (usually 2-3) afterward.

Thanks! My final goal is 145, or a size 6...whichever comes first :) We're going to Florida in May, so that is my timeline.

Mmckellen
02-04-2011, 07:09 AM
Friday, Phase 2 (supposedly can add an extra serving of grains starting today)
B: kefir, apple with pb (need to be more careful about measuring this out)
L: chicken sausage, southern greens w/olive oil and garlic, 1/2 cup brown rice/quinoa mixture
S: (appetizers with friend) olives, 2 little spinach pies, wine
D: veal piccatta with broccoli rabe (going out. 1/2 portion of veal. May share mozzarella & tomato appetizer with friend)

Heidi58
02-04-2011, 07:34 AM
Phase 2

B: steel cut oats with almonds, v8
S: celery and a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese
L: been and cabbage casserole, SF jello
S: hot tea and a Nessa bar
D: chicken stir fry

A milky beverage sometime this afternoon/evening.

If it warms up enough I'm going to hit the snowmobile trail on my snowshoes this afternoon. :) If not I'll use the treadmill. And it's a push ups day.

AmyKitKat
02-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Friday friday friday friday.!!

B: 1 egg w/3 egg whites and 1 slice bacon
S: 1/2 cup cottage chz (1%) w/1/2 cup mixed berries
L: Oatmeal w/natural p/b (out of leftovers)
S: 1 Laughing Cow chz wedge
D: Hamburgers, (turkey) hot dogs, and veggies

zeffryn
02-04-2011, 10:43 AM
1: smoothie (1/2 clementine, a few chunks of pineapple, unsweetened coconut milk, 1 scoop vanilla protein)
2: breakfast relleno (1 poblano pepper, roasted, cut lengthwise and stuffed with 1 whole egg+ 1 egg white scrambled, 1 T. goat cheese, 1 T. salsa and a few scoops of black beans. so goooood!
3: kind bar (not quite SB friendly), tea steeped in almond milk
4: braised beef with carrots, salad, asparagus

Points Plus: 29

exercise: 60 min. treadmill intervals, 30 min. strength training, maybe some yoga this evening but just for sleep and stretching purposes

sophie
02-04-2011, 10:54 AM
b - two eggs with leftover veggies
l - shrimp salad
s - half apples and yogurt
s - chicken with brussel sprouts and salad
s - popcorn, air popped, glass of wine.

hope to go for walk

shelflife
02-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Wt: 169.5
B: 1 tbsp peanut butter & leftover tuscan spaghetti squash (not mixed together :lol:)
Sn: SF popsicle. Babybel light.
L: Turkey chili with beans (from a can), 2 tbsp sour cream, broccoli soup.
S: Probably thai roll-ups (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/entrees-phase-2/165378-thai-roll-ups.html).
Sn: Almonds.

EmmaD
02-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Phase 2, no grains, lots of fruit
Trying to use up what's in the fridge before another long business trip

B - coffee with nf milk, plain oatmeal with fresh blueberries
L - shirataki noodles with peanut sauce and broccoli & carrots
S - 1/2 an apple with lf cheddar cheese slices
S2 - nf cottage cheese with 1/2 grapefruit and cinnamon
D - the grilled shrimp I didn't have last night (I had a spicy black bean burger instead), on a bed of sauteed cabbage. Big green salad with flaxseed oil dressing.
dessert - the end of the sf pudding or maybe the end of the nf Greek yogurt

Sharonej
02-04-2011, 06:30 PM
Phase 2

B: steel cut oatmeal, 1/2 apple, walnuts, nf milk
L: leftover spaghetti squash bake, salad, 1 T rf blue cheese dressing
D: lentil soup with sweet potatoes and zucchini
S: nf greek yogurt, blueberries

murphmitch
02-04-2011, 09:23 PM
Phase II

B: V8, 2 boiled eggs
L: Salad with deli meat
S: Skinny latte, carrots, hummus
D: Pork tenderloin, steamed broccoli
S: Almond butter, dark chocolate

Mum2Monkeys
02-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Phase 1
B: egg-white omelette -- green peppers, red peppers, onions, mushrooms, and chopped ff ham with two egg whites

S: tiny slice of chocolate pecan torte

L: Grilled Club roll -- ff lunch meat -- turkey, ham, and a slice of turkey bacon, wrapped around grilled onions and mushrooms and grilled until hot all the way through. (Hubby had the same thing with some LF cheddar in it)

S: No snack, just lots of water

D: Lemon-herb pork chops (pork loin cut, all visible fat trimmed) and brussels sprouts with maple butter (SF/DF of course)

Need one more bottle of water to meet my daily goal..

Mmckellen
02-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Saturday Phase 2
B: kefir, hard boiled egg,
L: leftover veal and spinach from last night, 6 triscuits
S: carrots, lf cheese
D: hot and sour soup, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 cup chinese food
PP: not even going to add up today

zeffryn
02-05-2011, 11:06 AM
wt: 158.4

rushing out the door this morning. big sale at one of my favorite consignment shops - all of their clearance is a dollar! i went by last night to see if it was worth my time and i found a bunch of skirts, summer dresses and a few really cute blazers. definitely worth it!

1: banana w/ 1 T. peanut butter, skim milk
2: white bean, turkey sausage and spinach soup
3: greek yogurt with cinnamon and a handful of blueberries
4: no idea yet - family is having muffaletta calzones. i need to find something a bit more sb friendly for myself.
5: light beer or two depending on what dinner is (we're going to a bar with some friends)

exercise: cleaning out the garage!..ugh.

Sharonej
02-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Phase 2

B: smoothie (unsweetened choc almond milk, protein powder, amazing green powder, 1/2 banana, 2 frozen strawberries, spinach)
L: leftover lentil soup, chicken sausage
S: pear, laughing cow lt swiss cheese
D: spaghetti made with ground turkey and whole wheat pasta
S: nf greek yogurt, blueberries

murphmitch
02-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Phase II

B: Scrambled eggs with salsa, V8
S: 2 RF cheese sticks, carrots. (Went to a college BB game and avoided pizza, pretzels & popcorn)
L: Lovely salad with chickpeas and turkey at a deli with my DH
S: Veggies & hummus
D: Leftover pork tenderloin with roasted veggies