100 lb. Club - I made a dr. appointment!

View Full Version : I made a dr. appointment!

Jonesie
01-29-2011, 07:11 AM
My first since I had my now four and a half year old! Im nervous. Im a little afraid that he will tell me Im dying or that Im dead already and just didnt know it yet. :dizzy:

But seriously. Ive got a bum knee that Ive been working with for a while now and its just not getting any better. Also, I need a liiiiittttttle bit more patience with my children.... :^: Im scared but looking forward to helping myself. Im not sure what my blood pressure and all that was before I started losing weight but Im very anxious to see how Im doing right now.

Celyia
01-29-2011, 07:55 AM
That's wonderful! Be proud of yourself. As someone else who has been ducking out on going to the doctor for a long time, it can be damn hard to screw up the courage to go in.

Seriously, I hope that one day, I feel as strong and empowered as you. :) (And try not to be too nervous. You're gonna get there and go 'I was nervous about -this-?') Really, big congrats on this one for seizing control of your health.

Vladadog
01-29-2011, 08:20 AM
Your doctor is going to be soooo proud of the hard work you've done!

goal4agirl
01-29-2011, 09:48 AM
My first since I had my now four and a half year old! Im nervous. Im a little afraid that he will tell me Im dying or that Im dead already and just didnt know it yet. :dizzy:

But seriously. Ive got a bum knee that Ive been working with for a while now and its just not getting any better. Also, I need a liiiiittttttle bit more patience with my children.... :^: Im scared but looking forward to helping myself. Im not sure what my blood pressure and all that was before I started losing weight but Im very anxious to see how Im doing right now.

I'm sure that you will be just fine. I bet your blood pressure will be completely normal...you have done such an awesome job with your weight loss!!
Maybe they can just give you a steroid shot in your knee. I have had one before and it gave incredible relief. I guess it depends on what is going on in there.
Try to be patient with your babies- my only child is grown now and it turns out he is one of my best friends :D
Have a nice weekend darlin!