Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2002, 02:24 PM   #1  

Question I need suggestions....

I'm one of those people who has headaches pracitically everyday, and it makes it alot harder to work out and stuff, does anyone have any suggestions?
Old 12-03-2002, 10:41 PM   #2  

I work in the homecare business and have a few patients who use oxygen therapy for their migranes. It does require a doctors order and some insurance companys don't want to pay for it. We allow are patients to private pay and it's cheaper to just rent it by the tank. How it works. When a patient feels a headache coming on, they turn on tank and put on a mask. Patient runs oxygen for about 15 minutes or until headache is gone. Hope that helps you a little. Had a lady come in today for the same problem. She has suffered from headaches for years and can't take wellbutrin. Good luck.
Old 12-05-2002, 10:02 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7

A couple of the first suggestions would be-Have you ever been checked for allergies particularly foods? I found out years ago more than one can of diet pop gave me a headache among other trigger foods. I also found I needed glasses sometimes, I had been squinting and causing myself headaches everyday and didn't know it. Even certain cleaning chemicals give me one. I still get them occasionally but it's easier to deal with. I usually take 2 advil and I can go about my day. Daily headaches can frequently be caused by something in your enviroment or something you've eaten. Have you ever noticed a pattern to when they come on, time of day etc?
Closed Thread