Body Image and Issues after Weight Loss Including discussions about excess skin and reconstructive surgery

Old 01-27-2011, 07:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 318.9/ticker/165

Height: 6'

Default Lower Body Lift?

Has anyone had a lower body lift? How was it? How long was your recovery? How good were your results? I've been thinking a lot about this lately. I was looking at pictures online and found these. http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/body...ift_photos.htm I look very similar to her before picture, and she looks awesome in her after pictures! I'm seriously considering it.
Skinnycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:39 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Meg had a lower body lift I believe and I've seen her results, it is pretty amazing. She carried a lot of weight in her hips/thighs though.

That before picture looks to be a lot of tummy loose skin and if that is your case, you might look at something like the Fleur De Lis which one of the Weight Loss Surgery girls had, I dug up her thread but you'd have to go in her profile to see her before/after pics:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...inoplasty.html

I may consider a lower body lift when I get down to my goal weight as most of my weight is in my hips, thighs and belly.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:51 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 318.9/ticker/165

Height: 6'

My belly looks just like that girls, but my biggest problems are my inner thighs and my butt. I haven't done a whole lot of exercise. I just started this year, and I know that will improve things a lot. I'm doing squats every chance I get. I'm gonna give my skin a year or so to see if it tightens up before I decide on anything.
Skinnycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:38 AM   #4  

Hi ive just joined this page, im due to have a fleur de lis tummy tuck in 2 days ive lost over 5 st of weight, im so scared and so excited!!
ljridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:12 PM   #5  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Hi there,

I just had a lower body lift plus a breast augmentation surgery done 5 weeks ago today.

Here are a few pictures.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/body...n-removal.html

I am obviously still in the healing process but I feel almost back to normal. I am not allowed to resume exercising (besides walking) for 3 more weeks since I had my stomach muscles and a hernia repaired. My abs were separated by 4 inches!

I am still swollen and expect to be for quite some time but I do appreciate my results and hope it will only improve with time.
Mom3LoveBugs is offline   Reply With Quote