Old 01-26-2011, 11:46 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 233/222/150

Height: 5'8"

Default Not losing weight... Too much sodium?

I have recently been eating a lot of lean cuisines, because they are already portioned out and easier for me to control how much I eat. They also fill me up quite well. I have stuck to my points perfectly, and not even used any of my weekly points... but this is the first week on my journey that I have lost almost no weight. Could it have to do with the addition of the lean cuisines? (Yes, I am readjusting the points value to fit in with the pointsplus system.) I mean, they aren't terribly low in sodium, and I don't eat them for EVERY meal, just mainly breakfast and lunch. Feeling pretty discouraged though...
AbstractSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

I've been eating Smart Ones and Lean Cuisines since I started Weight Watchers. I eat 3 per day because they're also easier for me, my schedule is so hectic during the week that it's hard for me to cook for myself. I've never had an issue with gaining while eating them, my gains are usually due to eating way over my points of TOM. Everyone is different though, while I may be able to eat 3 per day and not have an issue your body may handle a large intake of sodium differently. Try cutting down and having a 1 or 2 every couple days rather than everyday, also try drinking water with them that may also help.
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 12:51 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 192/145/130

Height: 5'1"

I was told that a lot of frozen foods that are processed can seriously effect your weight loss or lack there of. I agree with Kim, try cutting down it might make a big difference in the long run.
PeanutM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 240ish/180/165

Height: 5'9"

I'm new to this forum and WW, but not new to weight loss efforts I would first ask if you are hungry? And are you eating any zero points foods, fruits and veggies??? If not, you may be getting too few calories. If your body is in starvation mode, below 1200 cal, you would not lose weight. It is really lame and doesn't make sense to me, but it has happened to me time and time again. When I up my calories to 15-1700, I start losing weight again. Weird, but true

Last edited by sfree13; 01-26-2011 at 05:31 PM.
sfree13 is offline   Reply With Quote