Old 01-25-2011, 12:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/172/135

Talking Learn to Love it!

Do you ever just have those days you feell great! I'm on cloud 9 right now. Finally figured out I want going to just drop the baby weight (6 months later) so since jan 1st I've been dieting and working out . I've lost 10 llbs its worth every bit of it. I get up earlier get more don't n play with my baby more. This is how my journey on the road to weight loss has made my life better =) sometimes its hard tho to stay motivated when I have a bad day. Everyone should be happy and proud of their selves and motivated do stay on the right track. How has dieting exercise and weight loss made your life better? Maybe this thread can help a lot of people who get down and want to give up. I'm sure ill be back to read this again later. On one of my bad days again! Good luck to everyone!
Tiffany lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:16 PM   #2  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

I found it's help my mentality. I used to be such an angry negative person and hated myself and everything else around me. Sometimes it's hard to stay on the right track but and want to over eat or endulge in too much but then I remember how hard I've worked for this and continue on. I'm a much happier person, I love life and I live it how I want to live it (in and outside of a relationship. I no longer care because I need to come first and I wish I had have realized that in my last relationship but I lived and learned). I don't even have my boyfriend influence me on his unhealthy habits.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:38 PM   #3  

That's great =) I'm happy for you! Its so nice just being more confident and happy about yoursel
f
Old 01-25-2011, 02:31 PM   #4  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Isn't it so nice to feel those perks of weight loss that aren't tied to the scale? It's definitely made me a happier and more out-going person as well. I no longer turn down hanging out with friends, put off taking a dance class, etc. because I'm out of shape and don't want people to see that. It's not all about the weight loss, diet, and exercise, I had to kick myself in the butt without all of that in order to get going in the first place, but eating well, exercising, and feeling better about my body has definitely helped me to be a happier person.
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:28 PM   #5  

I know! And by llooking a your ticker your doing great! Wow that's awesome. Very motivational to see someone loose a lot of weight! Congrats