Mini-Goals - My FIRST NSV!!

View Full Version : My FIRST NSV!!

Kimberly2011
01-25-2011, 11:17 AM
I started my "lifestyle change journey" on January 3rd. To date, I have lost 6 pounds (although my official weigh in day when I record isn't until Thursday - yesterday and today I weighed in at 165). Anyway, this morning my co-worker said "Wow, Kimberly, I can tell you've lost some weight, particularly from behind." I was SOOO excited! Funny thing is, yesterday I posted on another thread that I didn't notice the 6 lbs. I had lost thus far, though this morning the dress I put on for work *did* feel less snug. To have someone actually notice was FANTASTIC!! :D

LindseyLou
01-25-2011, 11:25 AM
That's great!! :D People noticing is always a good thing...feels great! :) I have a hard time seeing the weight loss too. Even at almost 26 pounds lost, I can tell a little but nothing drastic UNTIL I look at photos. My DH says he can tell I've lost a lot of weight...so I'll take it! ;)

Liliann
01-25-2011, 06:16 PM
:bravo:

Esha
01-25-2011, 06:52 PM
Yeah, it's nice when people point out that you've lost weight. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, plus you know that all your hard effort is working! Congrats on the 6 lbs weightloss, keep up the great work =)

serenityh
01-25-2011, 10:08 PM
Congrats hon! Keep up the great work!