Biggest Loser Challenges - Red Team NYNY 2011 Chat Thread Week 3 (1/24-1/30)

shan84
01-23-2011, 10:35 PM
Hey Red Team!

Congrats to our losers from Week 2...moving on to Week 3.

Results will be posted soon.

DesiDoo
01-23-2011, 10:37 PM
GREAT JOB READ TEAM!!! EVERYONE DID A WONDERFUL JOB!!! LETS GO BIG FOR WEEK 3!!!!!!!

rainbowsmiles
01-23-2011, 10:38 PM
BRING ON WEEK 3!!!
THE BIONIC
:cheer2:RED TEAM IS UNSTOPPABLE!!:cheer2:
REMEMBER...
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER...
:grouphug:

LOSE, GAIN, OR MAINTAIN!!
:goodscale:

WE ARE A FAMILY UNITED

WITH A COMMON GOAL
:woohoo:

:oTO MAKE 2011:o
THE
ABSOLUTE
BEST
YEAR
OF
OUR

:swim::bike2::belly::strong::boxing:

HEALTHY
LIFE!!

:beach: :dancer: :exercise: :comp: :book2: :write:

BOOOYAH!!
:cheer:BRING IT ON B-A-B-Y!!!:cheer:

:dance:THE BIONIC :dance:
:dance: RED TEAM :dance:
:dance: ROCKS!!:dance:

cakses
01-23-2011, 11:12 PM
Here is to a successful week 3 for all of us!

Bigmid
01-23-2011, 11:25 PM
Hi Red Team there will be a bit of a delay in the results as I need confirmation from one of my team on their WI so I can't post til I hear from them.
I hope you all did well and here's to a great week 3 for all of you:)

rainbowsmiles
01-23-2011, 11:29 PM
Hi Red Team there will be a bit of a delay in the results as I need confirmation from one of my team on their WI so I can't post til I hear from them.
I hope you all did well and here's to a great week 3 for all of you:)

no prob :) thanks so much for all your hard work!!! hugs:hug:

thanks to you too shan....i know it takes a LOT of work!! hugs :hug:

rainbowsmiles
01-23-2011, 11:46 PM
JAYTEE...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuing on Terminator theme: "Rise of the Machines"

LOL....LOVE THIS JAYTEE!! :)

shan84
01-24-2011, 12:56 AM
Here are the red team results. We need to wait for the blue team's results before we know which team won the weigh in this week.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE

Total lbs and percentage lost -51.4lbs, -.42%

Biggest Loser:
kris2008, -3lbs, -1.73% :celebrate:

Honorable Mentions:
rainbowsmiles, -6lbs, -1.63% :carrot: :cheer3:
wendychic, -4lbs, -1.62% :carrot: :cheer3:

**Please note you must post at least once a week in the weekly chat thread in order to be the Biggest Loser or honorable mention of the week.**

Freebie Updates

One Freebie Used:
CourtneyDaisy
luckycharm
Terapet
AmberD
tschaff04
cakses
cakses
YWeight
kittycarlson
ronan
GreenTeaYum
princesspuffypants
Korihallelujah

Two Freebies Used and In Danger of Elimination Next Week: :?:
MonteCristo
MsVegan00
HotChildinTheCity
tinabinab
NBaxter2512
ErinJo04
FoodObsessed
Fluffydivah29
donnakayee

MyBodyisMyTemple
01-24-2011, 01:20 AM
Woohoo great job Red Team!

Congratulations kris2008, rainbowsmiles, and wendychic!!!

Here's to a great week everyone!

wendychic
01-24-2011, 02:07 AM
Nice job Red Team!!!! Woohoo!!!! After having a crazy Friday I was worried I wouldn't have a weight loss!! Rainbowsmiles thanks for the motivating posts!!!

chickadee dee dee
01-24-2011, 07:57 AM
Awesome job everyone!! Keep up with good work! We lost over 50 lbs this week! That's amazing :)

I've got a "case of the Monday's" myself this morning. DH and I went to bed waaayy too late and I'm dragging this morning. Can't wait to get my coffee at work, lol. I was OP yesterday so I'm really happy about that. Sunday's seem to be the hardest for me because I'm home all day and it's easier to stray off plan.

I hope everyone has a great Monday. Stay warm! It's been in the single digits here the last few days. Brrrr!

peanutt
01-24-2011, 09:48 AM
Congrats Kris!! WTG rainbowsmiles and wendychic!!

Thanks for your work in crunching the numbers Shan!

Let's have another great week everyone.

JayTee
01-24-2011, 09:55 AM
WAY TO GO RED!!!!! 204.5 STICKS OF BUTTER MELTED AWAY THIS WEEK!

Add my congrats to Kris, Rainbow, and Wendy for standing in the biggest puddle of buttery goo.

Rainbow---hahahaha, yes, the machines are calling my name. You think that's a problem?

Have a great day 1 you all...it's off to the Schwinn AirDyne Bike O'Death for me.

skinnycow126
01-24-2011, 12:05 PM
Wow great job everyone! We are doing so well.

This week might be a tough one for me as I am dealing with a lot of family health issues. I am hoping to take my stress and turn it into time at the gym instead of time in the kitchen.

MyBodyisMyTemple
01-24-2011, 01:39 PM
I am hoping to take my stress and turn it into time at the gym instead of time in the kitchen.

Skinny, I just love your attitude above. Sorry to hear about the family health issues. You have an opportunity this week (while dealing with your family health issues) to not add any of your 'health issues' to that. You can do it! You will be so proud of yourself for persevering and sticking with it ESPECIALLY DURING such a difficult time.

Go Skinny, go!

Rated
01-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Congrats kris2008, rainbowsmiles, and wendychic!!!

As a team over 50 pounds lost that is amazing:)

DesiDoo
01-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Congrats kris2008, rainbowsmiles, and wendychic!!!

CanadaMel
01-24-2011, 08:21 PM
Well done red team!! We made it though the tough week 2- now let's rock week 3!

DesiDoo
01-24-2011, 08:39 PM
I agree Mel! The toughest week is behind us!!!! Time to ROCK week 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

shan84
01-24-2011, 09:15 PM
How is everyone doing this week so far?

CourtneyDaisey
01-24-2011, 10:02 PM
Congrats to everyone who had a loss this week! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have to apologize for not being around at all during the latter half of last week. It just seemed like everything happened all at once for me.

Wednesday - I got called by my day care because my 2 year old was running a fever of 101.3 and I had to leave work early to go pick her up. My 7 year old also called me and said she wanted to come spend the weekend. It was unexpected but I wasn't about to turn her down so we made plans to get her for the weekend.

Thursday - I stayed home with my sick daughter.

Friday - My father-in-law kept the sick one so I could go to work. Everything was insane at work. It always is after missing a day. I am honestly still trying to get caught up after missing a whole week of work two weeks ago during the ice storm, so missing Thursday didn't help me one bit.

Saturday - We picked up my 7 year old at 10AM and brought her back to my house. I spent the whole day cleaning because my mom was coming over for dinner and she hasn't seen our house since my husband and I got married. So I cooked and cleaned while trying to keep two girls entertained. That was exhausting!

Sunday - We took the girls to the Georgia World Congress Center in downtown Atlanta for a car show. My 7 year old has a HUGE crush on Billy the Exterminator and he was going to be there signing autographs. We stood in line for three hours to get a picture with him and an autograph. He was really nice though and my 7 year old was on cloud 9! LOL! We didn't get home until super late and the cutoff for weigh in had already passed.

On a positive note, I did have a 1.2 pound loss this past week. I'll just have to count it next week along with whatever I lose this week! I promise to be around more and get my tail moving. I really want to kick the 240's to the curb (again) this week!!!!!

I missed y'all!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

MadamButterfly
01-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Hey everyone,

The dreaded second week is OVER and we are become BIONIC!!

:congrat: to KRIS2008, RAINBOW AND WENDYCHIC :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

JayTee: YES 204.5 STICKS OF BUTTER MELTED AWAY FOREVER!!!!

Seems like everyone is doing OK or getting back on track . . . We can do this, lets (as RAINBOWSMILES says):

BECOME BIONIC

peanutt
01-24-2011, 10:30 PM
Here's a NSV from me today.....I had two co-workers separately ask me quietly if I had lost weight. SQUEEE! This is the first time anyone has noticed! I got to proudly answer yes and then answer their questions about how much/how/how good I feel/etc. It was awesome. I may even have a new lunchtime walking buddy in a co-worker who wants to get more active. Talk about motivation to KEEP GOING!

How's everyone else doing? Any fun NSVs happening for anyone else?

CharlieJune
01-24-2011, 10:51 PM
Hey Team Mates, I just got Leslie Sansone's latest DVD with the handweights and actually walked the entire mile tonight! :) I am extremely out of shape and have an old knee injury that usually makes me crumple after ten minutes of working out but I made it through the whole mile!!!! I may feel like crying when I creak out of bed tomorrow but I did it! LOL Congratulations to the ones who lost the most weight during week two and to all of us for sticking with it even when the scale didn't go in the direction we told it to!

CanadaMel
01-24-2011, 11:07 PM
Peanut!! What an awesome NSV. Such a huge confidence boost. Grab it a run with it. Enjoy!

Nixmom
01-25-2011, 12:22 AM
Hey RED!

No time to check in lately.

BETTEK- I'm still here girl. Not doing so good on being a non-smoker. Tomorrow is a fresh start though. How's the soda skipping going?

Congrats to all the great losses! I am managing to move the scale ever so slightly, but mind over matter is not working on this lovely Monday for other goals.

Be back to check in later. Be good to yourselves!!!!!!

shan84
01-25-2011, 12:41 AM
Courtney- Welcome back. Sounds like the weekend was a success with your 7 year old! Hope your other little one is feeling better.

Peanutt- What a great NSV. GO YOU!! :cheer3:

CharlieJune- Congrats on the new purchase. I love her WATP videos. 30 minutes and I'm ready to fall onto the floor. :)

Nixmom- Glad the scale is moving slightly for you..keep it up!

CanadaMel- How are you doing this week? Hope all is well :) How's the weather like now?

All is well here ladies. 2nd day of my special k diet for this week. The scale is already moving so I hope thats a sign of things to come for the whole week. I could use a good loss right about now. Well, like I said, the bf and I booked our flight for the Phillipines. Now we are negotiating our stay. We are debating over booking for 3 nights and finding something for long term when we get there, or booking somewhere for the full two weeks. The later is winning right now...we'll see what happens soon. I'm desperately trying to get to Friday. Then ONE WEEK VACATION!!! I don't have anything planned yet, but just to be able to get some extra hours into my personal life will be great.

Bigmid
01-25-2011, 02:10 AM
Hi Red Team I hope your having a great start to week 3. Just dropping by to say hello and to let you know the results are posted.

wendychic
01-25-2011, 02:27 AM
I had some humorous thoughts tonight, I have time on my hands after kids bedtime since hubby is out of town this week. I have been running for about three weeks, actually I don't know if you would call it running because it's more of a shuffle with gasps of breath every 100 feet. I asked my "running friends" who are all in better shape than me when will I feel like a runner. I have a subscription to Runners World, bought a heart rate watch. I have a pair of Lycra pants and shins that are on fire. I have my iPod "runners playlist" and 5 different apps that track my every move. I watch those girls glide around the track running beautifully like a well tuned race horse and I clomp around like an awkward Clydesdale baby. LoL one of these days I will be able to call myself a runner but for now I just call myself "in training".

Have a great week everyone, enjoy the highs and learn from the lows. Embrace working out and be okay with giggling at yourself from time to time.

shan84
01-25-2011, 08:03 AM
Good job red team on week 2 results. It was a close one...only .02% difference.

Hope everyone is making the most out of week 3.

JayTee
01-25-2011, 10:45 AM
WHAT?!?!! We lost to the Blue Team by, what, like 1/2 stick of butter?!?!?!

That news tidbit is our motivation this week! Ladies, we shall pick up that buttery gauntlet and crush the blue team this week!

Who's with me???? Anyone????

Peanutt--Keep up the great work!!! I can tell you look thinner from here!

Mixmom--As a former smoker I sympathize, but try adding a run to your exercise program and you'll put out those cigarettes forever. Worked for me.

wendychic
01-25-2011, 11:02 AM
The butter gauntlet has been picked up!!!! It's funny JayTee, I'm running on a track at a high school, I would not have done this a year ago as I would have been too embarrassed. Now I could care less!!! My first 5k is in March.

I can't remember the name but the person who was trying to break the soda habit, the way I did it was like this. I loved Dr Pepper!!!! Instead of having regular one I would have a diet. I hated the taste but every time I had the craving I would drink diet. It took about a week and I didn't have the craving anymore. It stinks because my favorite mixed drink involved Dr Pepper, I do miss that drink when I go out with the girls.

Angie
01-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Morning all!

I'm happy to report that I've lost 6lbs post-surgery, so that huge gain I posted is already gone and I'm working on a loss for this week. :) Thanks for your support through that, it was horrible to post a big gain, and you guys made it a lot easier.

:carrot:Congratulations to Kris, Rainbowsmiles and Wendychic for being our biggest losers this week!!! :carrot:

What are you guys making for dinner tonight? I'm looking for inspiration...

DesiDoo
01-25-2011, 01:54 PM
WendyChic Your already a runner!!!! I loved your story though! It totally made me smile!

Congrats Angie! That is awesome!

We are going to make the butt-er melt off like no other this week! Keep up the great work team! I know I will be pulling my weight (haha) this week now that I am not down with the flu anymore!!!

Hope everyone has a Rockin Red Tuesday!!!!!!!!

JayTee
01-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Angie--happy you're feeling better! Salmon for dinner tonight...over spinach.

Wendychic & Desidoo--Thanks for being the first to take up that buttery blue team gauntlet with me. C'mon reds, who else wants to smack down the blue team this week?!?!?!?!

Yweight---where are you? I love your icon and stories of people ticking you off at work.

Rainbow--you're quiet today. You ok?

Desidoo, Shan, MyBody, Rainbow, chickadee, CanadaMel, MadameButter--To all of you, congrats on your postings to the workout page!

Can you tell I just finished a work out. The endorphins are running CRAZY!
I'll be quiet now.

LET'S GO REDS!!!!!!!!!!

Hungry4AChange
01-25-2011, 02:26 PM
Greetings Ladies....Great job this week everyone!!
Doing well here...having a hard time getting in to chat, but I promise I'm not slacking...I also have a blog going where I post daily if anyone is missing me...My work schedule this week is so crazy! I'm working 5 hours today and then and an overnight shift :dizzy: tonight. I really hope I am able to stay on track the next day or two, overnights always screw up my rhythms...
Exercise has been good but I fell going up the stairs on my back porch this week and now I'm having some pain in my left knee...yesterday I had to cut my workout short because of the pain:?: I
watched this documentary yesterday that some you may be interested in...it was a nova documentary where they take a group of completely novice runners (13) and train them to run the Boston Marathon. It was really interesting to me because they talk a lot about the science involved in exercise and cardio vascular health. If you would like to check it out you can watch it herehttp://www.hulu.com/watch/63726/nova-marathon-challenge It's about an hour. Alright off to my busy day today...hope to get some bike fixing done so it will be ready for early spring riding :D Love you guys! Keep up the good work!!

rainbowsmiles
01-25-2011, 05:42 PM
WOOOHOOOO

:hug:WAY TO HANG TOUGH:hug:
:)RED TEAM!!:D

IT WAS A SUPER SUPER
:eek:CLOSE WEEK!!:eek:

:strong:NOW....WE ARE MORE THAN READY:strong:
FOR
:devil:WEEK 3!!!:devil:

:dance:BOOOOYAH!!!:dance:

:cheer2:THIS TEAM IS....:cheer2:

:strong:STRONG:strong:

:belly:SEXY:belly:

:bunny2:ROCKIN':bunny2:

:wl:DETERMINED:wl:

:sumo:BIONIC:sumo:

:corn:BUTTER-MELTING:corn:

:dust:AWESOME!!!:dust:

now...
here this!!

:coach:LET'S:coach:

:drill:GO:drill:

:kickbutt:KICK SOME BUTT.....er!!!!:kickbutt:

ITS PICKING UP
:yikes:THE GAUNTLET:yikes:
:sumo:SMACK DOWN:sumo:
TIME!!!!
cause
WE'RE
:smoking:SMOKiNG NOW!!:smoking:

BLUE TEAM
EAT
OUR
DUST!!!
:dust:

JayTee
01-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about Rainbow! Thank you!!!!

rainbowsmiles
01-25-2011, 06:24 PM
OMG.....i did it!! i had 5 days straight and that crazy scale would NOT budge...not even .1 tenth of a pound! NOTHING, NADA, ZERO...ZILCH!!

i was completely on plan, working my butt off at the gym...zumba'ing...dancing...riding that bike...doing weights...swimming...and
NOTHING!!

i weighed and measured EVERYTHING that went into my piehole!! haha kept an accurate food journal, drank plenty of water and tea...and NOTHING!!

when monday came...i can tell you it was HARD TO DRAG MYSELF TO THAT GYM...what with having no results in 5 days...
BUT I DID IT!!

i went anyway...did all my usual workouts... reluctantly...pissed...sad...depressed...feeling like uggggg....
monday truly whipped...my butt!! then i came home took a long nap...
spent some time going over my weeks journals...nothing out of place...
took a long hot bubble bath...drank some more water...and went to bed...
feeling like a sad puppy with its tail between its legs...

THEN....
THIS MORNING I HAD A 2.4 POUNDS LOSS WHOOOOOOSH!!!
i certainly don't understand it...but...
all is well in my world again! :D

what i learned...DONT GIVE UP AND DONT GIVE IN!!
if you just continue to do what you know you need to so, it will happen!!!
so hang in there...if your scales are moving slow...DONT GIVE UP....STAY FOCUSED....STAY DETERMINED...IT WILL HAPPEN!!!
WHOOOOOP WHOOOOOOP
BOOOYAH!!!
:dance:

rainbowsmiles
01-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about Rainbow! Thank you!!!!

heehee....YOU ARE SOOOOOOO WELCOME!!
LET'S GO ROCKIN' RED!!!

BlueEyes65
01-25-2011, 06:49 PM
Well done last week team mates!:cp:

I was happy to maintain last week. Having my tom my normal is to have a gain, so I'm happy with what I got .This week I'm taking it easy on exercise because over the weekend I put my knee out. It's not a constant pain but hurts during some simple movements. (such as getting off the toilet:?:)

My plan this week is to lower my calorie intake to make up for lack of exercise. I will still be able to do water excercises so that's a good thing!
It's a bummer tho that I received two new dvd's in the mail but don't dare use them yet.:(

Wishing you all a great week! ROCK ON RED!:cb:

(heehee, the other day as I opened the fridge for a snack, what do you know, the first thing I noticed was the butter! It now stays right up front next to the good snacks as a reminder...:smug:

rainbowsmiles
01-25-2011, 06:54 PM
SOOooo...i was thinking...we are all busy....and finding the time to exercise for some is quite difficult with work and family commitments.

watching several weight loss shows...TBL, HEAVY, I USED TO BE FAT...i have heard mentioned many many times...that the ones who had the most success, were the ones who had a partner...someone to do their journey with...

well...maybe i can't have a physical partner...here beside me...but i was thinking, most everyone here...watches the tv show THE BIGGEST LOSER...why not set aside that time...to get some exercise in TOGETHER..

we can use that hour to not only motivate outselves emotionally....mentally...from WATCHING the show, but also physically...and WE CAN ALL FEEL CONNECTED....KNOWING OUR OTHER TEAM MEMBERS ARE ALSO WORKING OUT AT THE SAME TIME!!

So tonight and every week ahead...why not...get your excersise on...ride an excersie bike, lift some weights...lift some heavy cans if you don't have weights...jump rope...jumping jacks...sit ups...the possibilities are unlimited!! DANCE!!! do HIGH IMPACT COMMERCIAL WORKOUTS!! sort of like mini interval training...

EVERYONE JUMP UP ON THOSE COMMERCIALS AND GET MOVING!!!

:cheer2:JUST MOVE!!!:cheer2:

KEEP ON ROCKING RED TEAM!!!!!

JayTee
01-25-2011, 07:17 PM
Rainbow, I just knew sumtin' was up with you. Way to drag yourself to that gym and keep at it. You're an inspiration to us all.

I was also thinking about the partner thing. Perhaps those of us interested could partner up on a separate thread and compete as couples. It might help some of our teammates out.

Thoughts anyone?

Bette k
01-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Hi Red Team,
Great job on the weight loss and congrats to the biggest loser and runners up.
DD went to school today, she was sick all weekend and yesterday so she has lots ofmakeup work to do. One of Ds's buddies posted pic onfacebook so I got to see him at his new post. I also got a camera to Skype with him. My dad has had his treatment yesterday too so I don't have to take him again for 3 weeks.
Tonight during TBL I'm going to climb my steps 2 times during each comercial.

Nixmom- Keep up the good work on giving up those cigarettes, just remember they are not a part of a healthy life. I came from a family of smokers and out of 4 kids I am the only nonsmoker so think of your kids and what you want for them.

Wendychic- Congrats of becoming a runner, Maybe this spring I'll give the new all weather track at the school a try, but I just can't handle winter to do it now. I am drinking diet dr pepper, I haven't drank full sugar pop since They came out with tab in the late 70's, but it drives me crazy that I have gone years without drinking any pop, but one sip and a little stress, and I'm back at it
Hope everyone has a great week.
Bette K

rainbowsmiles
01-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Hi Red Team,

Tonight during TBL I'm going to climb my steps 2 times during each comercial.
Bette K

WOOHOOO
way to go BETTE....i am going to ride my exercise bike :ebike:, and lift some free weights!!:strong: during COMMERCIALS!!!
GOTTA LOVE COMMERCIAL-AEROBICS!!

ok RED TEAM....WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO!!!

rainbowsmiles
01-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Rainbow, I just knew sumtin' was up with you. Way to drag yourself to that gym and keep at it. You're an inspiration to us all.

I was also thinking about the partner thing. Perhaps those of us interested could partner up on a separate thread and compete as couples. It might help some of our teammates out.

Thoughts anyone?

thanks jaytee... :) its so hard when that scale doesn't move...i know it doesn't define the progress completely....even so...it is an indicator that one is going in the right direction when it does move! right??

good idea about the team partners...i like it!!

rainbowsmiles
01-25-2011, 08:06 PM
I'm running on a track at a high school, I would not have done this a year ago as I would have been too embarrassed. Now I could care less!!!

wow!! wendychic....that is AWESOME COURAGE!! i feel the same way about zumba...being the heaviest person in the class, no one even half as heavy...but i am thinking the same thing...i could care less...i gotta stay focused on doing what i know i can do.....
i am the PINK ZUMBA QUEEN:belly:....
AND YOU ARE THE ROCKIN' RED RUNNER:running:!!! :dance:

rainbowsmiles
01-25-2011, 08:11 PM
Here's a NSV from me today.....I had two co-workers separately ask me quietly if I had lost weight. SQUEEE! This is the first time anyone has noticed! I got to proudly answer yes and then answer their questions about how much/how/how good I feel/etc. It was awesome. I may even have a new lunchtime walking buddy in a co-worker who wants to get more active. Talk about motivation to KEEP GOING!

awww peanutt...that is such a WONDERFUL SUBLIME FEELING!!! KEEP UP YOUR GREAT EFFORTS!! JUST LOOK AT YOU NOW!!
:cheer:WHOOOOOP WHOOOOOOP!!:cheer:
:dance:

rainbowsmiles
01-25-2011, 08:18 PM
:congrat: to KRIS2008, RAINBOW AND WENDYCHIC :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Seems like everyone is doing OK or getting back on track . . . We can do this, lets (as RAINBOWSMILES says):

BECOME BIONIC

thanks madambutterfly!! :hug:

:encore:AND THANKS TO EVERYONE:encore:
:congrat: FOR ALL THE CONGRATULATIONS!!!:congrat:

YES
WE ARE....
:strong:BECOMING BIONIC...:strong:
NOTHING CAN STOP US NOW

THIS
IS
OUR
YEAR!!
:cheers:

just keep telling yourself that!!

:cheer2:KEEP ON ROCKIN' RED TEAM!!:cheer2:

rainbowsmiles
01-25-2011, 08:56 PM
i thought i might mention...as others have...because maybe some of you don't know about it...something that keeps me on target with my exercise...is earning the PALA

http://www.presidentschallenge.org/

i have just completed week 4! so if you want a great challenge, sign up and get YOUR PALA in 6 weeks! woohooo!!

ROCK ON RED TEAM!!!!

skinnycow126
01-25-2011, 08:57 PM
Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope everyone had awesome on-plan days. I cannot tell you how inspiring I am finding this challenge!

shan84
01-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Everyone sounds like they are doing well.

Just a heads up on the couples/team thing...whatever works to keep you motivated is a great thing. However, my suggestion would be to continue cheering each other on as one team. We do not allow additional threads on the Biggest Loser Challenge forum because each week there are 6 different threads to keep up with. So, if you want to team up with someone for additional encouragement, go for it...in our red team thread, or maybe do private messages on 3fc.

Good luck to everyone!

I know each of us finds motivations and encouragement in different ways. For many people, its hard to keep up with participating in the threads on a weekly basis so kudos to everyone for trying to continue motivating and encouraging each other on a daily basis.

Rated
01-25-2011, 11:31 PM
Hey hope everyone is having a great week so far.

I had such a bad day today. I had to stay at school later than usual since I had a group meeting and unfortunetly I used this as an excuse to skip my workout and eat junk.
I told myself since I was staying later than usual I deserve to have a horribly unhealthy wrap from the caf. This was the worse idea ever since after I ate the wrap I had already messed up for the day so I might as well just continue eating bad so I also had a donut and some chips. The worst part is if I had just had the wrap my calories would have still been on goal for the day.

Looking back I know that food should not be a reward and even when I mess up I should fix it the next meal I have and not wait to restart the next day. Hope everyone else had a better day than me GO RED TEAM!

DesiDoo
01-26-2011, 12:43 AM
Rated we all have those days!!! Don't beat yourself up to much! Just get up and dust yourself off tomorrow and get back on track! Seriously stop beating yourself up over it! :D

Tomorrow is going to be a better day for ya! Now just put on a smile and have a great Wednesday! I hope to hear positive things from ya tomorrow night! Remember you have the support of the Rockin Red Team behind ya!

Now girl go melt off some BUTT-ER

CharlieJune
01-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Happy Wednesday All! Another snow day here. I am on plan so far and am going to do my WATP during my little one's nap in a bit. I plan to pay attention to my body a bit more today. I actually aggravated my knee because I felt compelled to listen to Bob as he told me to get down on the floor into the Child's pose..................Why I didn't listen to Leslie Sansone as she said "Don't swing your arms yet with the hand weights, it will hurt your shoulder" is beyond me but today I am gonna listen to myself rather than think "Well, they SAID to do it so I gotta do it!" LOL I'll do it when I'm ready!
I hope you all have a glorious day and that you make yourself proud.

ladyinweighting
01-26-2011, 01:19 PM
i thought i might mention...as others have...because maybe some of you don't know about it...something that keeps me on target with my exercise...is earning the PALA

http://www.presidentschallenge.org/

i have just completed week 4! so if you want a great challenge, sign up and get YOUR PALA in 6 weeks! woohooo!!

ROCK ON RED TEAM!!!!

Hi Rainbow,

I am working on my bronze medal. I am about 15% of my way to the medal.

Lynn

rainbowsmiles
01-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Hi Rainbow,

Lynn

hey lynn....i will be there soon...working on my bronze whoooop whoooop!!!
yeah baby GET YOUR EXERCISE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DesiDoo
01-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Hi Rainbow,

Lynn

That is awesome Lynn and Rainbow!!! I just signed up today!!! This is so exciting!

rainbowsmiles
01-26-2011, 01:39 PM
That is awesome Lynn and Rainbow!!! I just signed up today!!! This is so exciting!

ROCK ON DESIDOO!!!! WAY TO GO!!! HUGSSSSSSS:hug:

DesiDoo
01-26-2011, 01:40 PM
Thanks Rainbow!!!!

MyBodyisMyTemple
01-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Happy Hump Day everyone!

Congratulations to everyone that's been on plan as well as working your butts off!

I'm a little bugged b/c I somehow hurt my foot ... not sure where or how but its along what should be my arch (the outside right of my left foot as i'm totally flat footed). I'm not going to be able to do my planned exercise (walking/jogging) today so I'm hoping to be able to do some floor exercises instead.

Ugh! Have a good day.

JayTee
01-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Happy Week 3 Wednesday!

MyBody--just keep moving and look into getting the best shoes possible for yourself. Really good shoes might be a bit more expensive, but well worth it in aches, pains, and a trip to the doc.

Desidoo & Ladyinweighting--way to keep at it. It sounds like we're gonna have a bunch of medal winners in the Presidential challenge!

Rated--Hope you're having a better day and have stopped beating yourself up over a few slip ups.

Shan--no sweat (no pun intended) on the rules over starting an extra thread. Maybe we can revisit the couples thing as the weeks get longer and we're looking for extra motivation. BTW, thanks again for all the work you do for these challenges. I know it takes a lot of personal time and we can't thank you enough!

Rainbow, Sindaena & Shades--CONGRATS on the early weight loss postings!

ROCK ON REDS!!!

BellaLucia
01-26-2011, 05:14 PM
I'm sorry I've been gone, I totally forgot about the team! I've been busy with other things!

cakses
01-26-2011, 06:10 PM
NSV for me today: I ran 1.25 miles! Went outside today with the baby, used my new stroller. Have been suck at 1/2 a mile on the treadmill so this was a huge accomplishment! Now doing a 5k by the end of March seems do-able!

DesiDoo
01-26-2011, 06:16 PM
Thanks Jaytee!!!!

That is awesome cakes!!!! What an amazing breakthrough!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Aclai4067
01-26-2011, 07:24 PM
I'm super frustrated right now. The scale has not been budging all week. Normally I wouldn't let it get to me because I know my woosh is coming. But the deadline for the competition at work is Friday at noon, so I need my woosh ASAP! My team is tied for 3rd place right now (top three teams win vacations). I really don't want to lose this for my team by not reaching my goal. I just don't know what else I can do!

shan84
01-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Aclai- Try to make sure your getting enough water in. Maybe you can flush out those last few lbs you feel like your waiting on with a whoosh. Just a suggestion. Good luck on Friday! Hope your team wins!!

BlueEyes65
01-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Everyone sounds like they are doing well.

I know each of us finds motivations and encouragement in different ways. For many people, its hard to keep up with participating in the threads on a weekly basis so kudos to everyone for trying to continue motivating and encouraging each other on a daily basis.

Shan- you are right , each of us do find motivations and encouragement in different ways .I can not come here daily ,and it kind of feels like you don't your left in the sidelines... I'm still with ya and will check with a Hi and weigh in every week.
Thanks for all your work:hug:
Have a great time on your vacation!:beach:

BlueEyes65
01-26-2011, 07:40 PM
I'm super frustrated right now. The scale has not been budging all week. Normally I wouldn't let it get to me because I know my woosh is coming. But the deadline for the competition at work is Friday at noon, so I need my woosh ASAP! My team is tied for 3rd place right now (top three teams win vacations). I really don't want to lose this for my team by not reaching my goal. I just don't know what else I can do!

No good suggestions for you. I hope you have your WOOSH.

Good luck! I hope you win a vacation--how exciting!Sending you good vibes:hug:

rainbowsmiles
01-26-2011, 08:10 PM

i hope you get your whoooosh....i just recently experienced the same thing....5 days...and then a whooooosh finally...however, please don't think as you said that even if you don't get the whoooosh that you will LOSE it for the team....ITS A TEAM EFFORT...and a TEAM IS A TEAM...so please don't beat yourself up, or get discouraged because of a deadline....

this is YOUR LIFETIME CHANGE...YOU'VE LOST 62 POUNDS!!!!....WHOOOOP WHOOOOOP!!!! ....stay focused, stay determined, and don't let a deadline get you stressed because stress can not only hinder a weight loss it can cause a weight gain.

hugssssssss

with that being said....sending prayers your whoooosh happens for YOU!!

JayTee
01-26-2011, 08:24 PM
MAY WE ALL BE WOOOOOSHED!

Blue Eyes--Don't feel left out. I can't help it I don't have a life right now except losing weight so I find myself poking around here more frequently.

Aclai--May a Red Woooosh tsunami hit you tomorrow!

BlueEyes65
01-26-2011, 09:05 PM

Blue Eyes--Don't feel left out. I can't help it I don't have a life right now except losing weight so I find myself poking around here more frequently.

Oh JayTee, I'm not left out , I just can't post everyday and keep up on everyone and what their doing... When one can only pop in now and again it just feels different from the every day thing... We pop in and pop out, catch what's up most recent and go from there;) Thanks! I'm fine:hug:

rainbowsmiles
01-26-2011, 09:36 PM

SOOOOO LOVE THS VISUAL!!!

ROCKIN' RED TEAM
WHOOOOOSHING TSUNAMI!!

skinnycow126
01-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Happy Wednesday y'all!!!! Today was my birthday, and I didn't even want any cake. How far I have come!!!

peanutt
01-26-2011, 10:39 PM
Happy birthday Skinnycow!!

rainbowsmiles
01-26-2011, 10:53 PM
Happy Wednesday y'all!!!! Today was my birthday, and I didn't even want any cake. How far I have come!!!

:bday2you:

way to go resisting any birthday :hb:!!!
whooop whoooop!!!

CanadaMel
01-26-2011, 11:14 PM
Happy Birthday Skinny cow!
I could use a woosh right about now!
Even after 2 years I still find it frustrating when the scale won't budge. I know it's better to lose it slowly, but sometimes a girl needs some motivation.
My frustration today was I somehow reset my pedometer today, so around dinner time when I check my step count it read 603 instead of the normal 6,500-7,000! Grrrr.
Anyhow-tomorrows's a new day and I'm starting it with a job interview. So I need to figure out what to wear. Have a good night all!

Aclai4067
01-26-2011, 11:41 PM
Happy Birthday SkinnyCow. and Good luck on your job interview Mel!

shan84
01-26-2011, 11:58 PM
Happy Birthday SkinnyCow!

Good luck tomorrow Mel!

CharlieJune
01-27-2011, 12:15 AM
Happy Birthday, Ms. Bovine! :):moo::bday2you:

MyBodyisMyTemple
01-27-2011, 01:33 AM
Happy Birthday Skinny! What a great NSV about not wanting any cake!

Best wishes Mel!

So I am happy that tonight my foot pain is definitely subsiding. I wasn't able to do my walking/jogging but I did some floor exercises and I'm ok with that. Usually that would have been an excuse to just not do anything. Woohoo!
Oh how the simple things sometimes seem so big:D LOL.

The week is half over now. Let's make the best of the rest of the week that we have!

rainbowsmiles
01-27-2011, 09:40 AM
:jig:GOOD THURSDAY MORNING:jig:
ROCKIN RED TEAM!!!

:dust::dust:

everyone dig in....stay focused...its almost
:tantrum:last chance workout time!! :tantrum:
do what you can do today to make this week a success!!!

:scooter:park a little further away:scooter:
:exercise:take the stairs:exercise:
:drool:drink more water:drool:

:rofl:LAUGH WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!:rofl:
its soooooooooo good for the soul!!

have a splendid day!!
:woohoo:whoooop whoooop:woohoo:

:yay:KEEP ON TARGET:yay:
:cheer2:RED TEAM!!:cheer2:

chickadee dee dee
01-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Hi everyone,
Sorry I've been MIA this week, I've been working crazy long hours this week and just haven't had time to come on here. Things have been good here, have been on-plan all week. Didn't make it to the gym yesterday, but I've been going religiously so I don't feel that bad about it. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Rainbow- great job on the whoosh! It's hard waiting for it, but once you see it, it's exciting to see that much of a loss!

Skinny Cow- Happy belated birthday! Way to go on resisting birthday cake. We're proud of you :)

Mel- Good luck at your interview!

Aclai- I agree with Rainbow, it IS a team effort, as long as you've been doing your best, that's all you can strive for. Good luck though! I hope you guys get the trip. Where is it to? Sounds exciting :)

skinnycow126
01-27-2011, 12:02 PM
Happy Wednesday everyone! For those of you digging out, good luck! It took me two hours this morning to get rid of the snow!

rainbowsmiles
01-27-2011, 12:09 PM
Happy Wednesday everyone! For those of you digging out, good luck! It took me two hours this morning to get rid of the snow!

woohooo 2 hours of exercise!! way to go!!!:hug::D

CharlieJune
01-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Good morning All! Another snow day here. It seems as if the snow will never stop! lol It's too icy and windy to go outside or I'd enjoy it a bit more because I could take my little one outside to play. Totally relate to the digging out of the snow though, SkinnyCow! I've done that many a time!
I'm glad you're foot is feeling better, MybodyismyTemple! I love your attitude about finding some other form of exercise though! RainbowSmiles, you are just the most inspiring person ever! I read everything you post because it motivates me! Chickadee, congratulations for staying on plan even though it sounds like you're having a really busy week!

rainbowsmiles
01-27-2011, 12:37 PM
RainbowSmiles, you are just the most inspiring person ever! I read everything you post because it motivates me!

awww thank you CharlieJune!! I am just sooooooooooo lucky to have found this thread and challenge right after coming back to 3fc for a second try!!

WE ARE ALL SISTA'S!!!
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!
THIS IS OUR YEAR!!
:dance:whooooop whooooop:dance:

GUESS WHAT RED TEAM???
WE'VE ALREADY POSTED
:hug:A WONDERFUL:hug:
:goodscale 9.3 POUND LOSS :goodscale
THIS WEEK!!!
:coach:COME ON RED TEAM....:coach:

WE CAN DO THIS!!
:cheer:WE ARE GONNA ROCK THAT :cheer:
BLUE TEAM!

*** dont wait until the last minute to weigh in...you can always update it on sunday...but don't take the chance that something comes up and prevents you from coming here on sunday night...plus, it makes shannon and jacky's job of calculating easier!!
WE ARE A TEAM....
AND EVERY .1 POUND LOST COUNTS!!!! :hug:

Sindaena
01-27-2011, 02:33 PM
Very belated Congrats kris2008, rainbowsmiles, and wendychic!!!

and belated Happy Birthday Skinny Cow!

Sorry I haven't been in chat since the first week. these threads seem to move along so fast! :) I have been sticking to plan diet and exercise, up to mid week 4 in c25k now (D3 is scheduled for saturday) and still lifting three days/week other light cardio 3 days and 1-2 TKD classes/week.

JayTee
01-27-2011, 02:37 PM
I wanted to be funny so I googled “Woosh & Tsunami” hoping to find something creative to add our recent conversations here. I was taken to a website for a Xena, Warrior Princess episode titled “Woosh---Tsunami!”

May we all be Xena, Warrior Princesses in our workouts before Sunday!

rainbowsmiles
01-27-2011, 02:41 PM
Xena, Warrior Princesses in our workouts before Sunday!

XENA ROCKIN' RED
WARRIOR PRINCESSES....if you please!!
hahahahahahaha
LOVE IT!!!

BlueEyes65
01-27-2011, 04:32 PM
I realized today life is good!:) Woke up(lucky me huh?) and what do you know I'm off of work today. YIPPPEEEE! The temp was up to 38 degrees so I spent a 2 hrs messing around pulling snow of the roof and playing with the dogs. It feels like summer!(well spring anyways)It's a far cry from last week with -30 degrees:shocksn:
I realize life is to short, I alone got myself where I'm at and I am the only one who can get me out... I'm decluttering my house ,washing curtains and feeling good about everything...Sitting here posting is fine but it won't burn many calories ... so my dryer is buzzin , curtains are dry.Gotta go!:wave:

rainbowsmiles
01-27-2011, 05:12 PM
I realized today life is good!:) Woke up(lucky me huh?) and what do you know I'm off of work today. YIPPPEEEE! The temp was up to 38 degrees so I spent a 2 hrs messing around pulling snow of the roof and playing with the dogs. It feels like summer!(well spring anyways)It's a far cry from last week with -30 degrees:shocksn:
I realize life's to short, I alone got myself where I'm at and I am the only one who can get me out... I'm decluttering my house ,washing curtains and feeling good about everything...Sitting here posting is fine but it won't burn many calories ... so my dryer is buzzin , curtains are dry.Gotta go!:wave:

:pmmmmm....i'll have what SHE'S having!!!:p
woohooooooo

LOVE THE ROCKIN' RED ATTITUDE!!!!

MyBodyisMyTemple
01-27-2011, 05:13 PM
I realize life's to short, I alone got myself where I'm at and I am the only one who can get me out... I'm decluttering my house ,washing curtains and feeling good about everything...Sitting here posting is fine but it won't burn many calories ... so my dryer is buzzin , curtains are dry.Gotta go!:wave:

BlueEyes... good for you! I love the optimism and the positivity radiating through your post! This is me today, too... Just got back from aqua fit, 5 hours until I go back for the evening class. Time to get the house back in order. Decluttering, washing, cleaning, organizing. Not only will I get things that need to be done done, but I'll also burn calories just like you :carrot:

Here's to a Clean House and Weight Loss! LOL.

DesiDoo
01-27-2011, 06:14 PM
I realize life is to short, I alone got myself where I'm at and I am the only one who can get me out... I'm decluttering my house ,washing curtains and feeling good about everything...Sitting here posting is fine but it won't burn many calories ... so my dryer is buzzin , curtains are dry.Gotta go!:wave:

Blue eyes you are awesome!!! I absolutely love the positive vibe you have here!!!!!

cakses
01-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Hi all, having a quiet day over here. Cleaning the house and playing with the baby and then taking the kids to a school activity after dinner tonight. Goal for tomorrow if the weather holds is to repeat the 1+ mile run I did yesterday to prove it wasn't a fluke. I am super sore today though - I think I shocked my body.

BlueEyes65
01-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Rainbow--I'm having reality! I ordered each of us one but mine will have to be a double.:) I need it!

MyBody--Feels good to get things in order huh? Good for you! Have fun at your aqua fit class.

DesoiDoo- Thanks:)

Cakses- A quiet day sounds nice about now. I'm running out of steam:)
Enjoy your little ones, they grow up to fast...

rainbowsmiles
01-27-2011, 08:19 PM
madambutterfly aka butterlady...where are you?? are you ok???
hugs
susan

lavieboheme73
01-27-2011, 11:15 PM
Thank you so much for that positive and uplifting message, Blue Eyes...I needed to hear that today!

rainbowsmiles
01-28-2011, 08:55 AM
GOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRNING
RED TEAM....

i said that like robin williams did on good morning vietnam!!! did ya hear??

WAKE UP!!!!! GET IT IN GEAR PEOPLE!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS!!!!
:DLAST CHANCE WORKOUT FRIDAY!!!!:D

THE BIONIC
:cheer2:RED TEAM IS UNSTOPPABLE!!:cheer2:

GET YOUR EXERCISE ON BABY!!!

:beach: :dancer: :exercise: :comp: :book2: :write:

BOOOYAH!!
:cheer:BRING IT ON!!!:cheer:

:dance:THE BIONIC :dance:
:dance: RED TEAM :dance:
:dance: ROCKS!!:dance:

CanadaMel
01-28-2011, 10:33 AM
TGIF! Thanks for the well wishes re: interview. I think it went well- they're calling references today & should know their decision by the end o the day!
Meanwhile- heading into work early for my quarterly review- should be interesting :0
Have a great day & let's knock this week out of the park. How many sticks if butter will you melt today?

MadamButterfly
01-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Good Morning ALL,

Rainbow, I must have heard you all the way here in the midwest . . .

I'm better, whatever I had just kind of hung on a little bit or just wore me out . . . but I'm MELTING BUTTER!!! and off to do my workout . . . week 3 is almost done and I don't even know where the week went . . .

Oh well, hoping for at least decent numbers this week, so enough talking and off to my HOT DATE with Jillian and then maybe a quickie with Zumba . . .

LOLOLOL, I'm so funny in my own head . . .

Keep it movin, we HAVE to beat that BLUE TEAM!!!!
because we are BIONIC!!!

Have a great day, TRY to stay warm and for those of you in the northeast . . . :snow4: and more :shocksn: is coming

I'm ready for some WARM weather, anyone with warm weather want a house guest for a few days???? LOLOLOL, I need the SUN!!

peanutt
01-28-2011, 10:57 AM
I seriously need to melt some butter today and this thread has given me some extra motivation to do just that! Thanks team....you're all such great cheerleaders and motivators.

Now....someone kick my butt(er) if I don't post back later with a great calorie burn! :)

DesiDoo
01-28-2011, 12:21 PM
[SIZE="6"]GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!![/SIZE

I woke up to this FABULOUS Friday morning! Everything is right in my world again. I hope everything is great for ya'll as well!!! Thanks for the wake up call Rainbow!

Everyone have a kickin Last Chance Workout!!!!

JayTee
01-28-2011, 12:38 PM
Rainbow---You're better than morning revelry!

Blue Eyes--Life this year is good! Thanks for spreading the word.

Cakses--Enjoy those youngins'. They'll be gone before you know it, but close enough to tick you off repeatedly...oh, sorry. I digress.

CanadaMel--I'm certain you got that job because you probably left a pool of happy endorphins in the recruiter's office.

Madame Butterfly--thank god you're back and on butter patrol! We need you!

Peanutt--Get out there and tote that barge, lift that bale and MELT THAT BUTTER!

Desidoo--It IS a Fabulous Friday because this is BIONIC RED TEAM'S LAST CHANCE WORKOUT WEEKEND

MAY YOU ALL RECEIVE YOUR WOOOOOOSH!

rainbowsmiles
01-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Rainbow---You're better than morning revelry!

:cp: :flow2: WOOHOOO HIGH 5 ON THE MINUS 5 :flow2: :cp:

:hug:GONNA BE A ROCKING RED WEEK!!!:hug:

MOVE THAT BUS
MOVE THAT BUS
MOVE THAT FAT!!!!!
MELT THAT BUTT-er!!!!!!

rainbowsmiles
01-28-2011, 01:08 PM
I seriously need to melt some butter today and this thread has given me some extra motivation to do just that! Thanks team....you're all such great cheerleaders and motivators.

Now....someone kick my butt(er) if I don't post back later with a great calorie burn! :)

:kickbutt: :kickbutt: :kickbutt: :kickbutt:
:drill: heeeeeeeey peanutt.............:drill:
GIMME ALL YOU GOT!!
THIS IS
:coach:LAST:coach:
CHANCE
:cheer:FRACKALACKIN FRIDAY!!!:cheer:
WOOHOOOOO

BURN BABY BURN....BURN BABY BURN
YEAH BABY IT FEELS GOOD...
IT FEELS FRACKALACKIN GREAT!!!!!

rainbowsmiles
01-28-2011, 01:14 PM
GOOD MORNING RED TEAM!!![/SIZE

I woke up to this FABULOUS Friday morning! Everything is right in my world again. I hope everything is great for ya'll as well!!! Thanks for the wake up call Rainbow!

Everyone have a kickin Last Chance Workout!!!!

HEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY BOOBOO!!
:drill: YOGI HERE!! :drill:

:belly:GET YOUR ZUMBA ON GF!!!:belly:
:DROCK IT IN DA HOUSE!!!:D
:carrot:BOOOOYAH!!:carrot:

:hug:THIS IS OUR YEAR BABY:hug:
:yay:AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!:yay:
WHOOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOOOP

WE ARE THE RED TEAM
THE MIGHT MIGHTY
RED TEAM!!

YOU DIDN'T GET HERE BY CHANCE
YOU WERE
[SIZE="7"]CHOSEN!!!
NOW BRING IT!!!

rainbowsmiles
01-28-2011, 01:47 PM
GUESS WHAT RED TEAM???
WE'VE ALREADY POSTED
:hug:A WONDERFUL:hug:
:goodscale 17.3 POUND LOSS :goodscale
THIS WEEK!!!
:yay:every .1 pound lost counts!!!:yay:
woohoooooo

:dust: :dust:
WE CAN DO THIS!!
:cheer:WE ARE GONNA ROCK THAT :cheer:
BLUE TEAM!

Sindaena
01-28-2011, 02:53 PM
P.S. I was wooooooshed! Just posted a -5 for the team this week and I'm feeling all tingly, Tony the Tiger GRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAT!

:bravo::congrat::cheer::broc::broc:

Way to go JayTee!

CharlieJune
01-28-2011, 04:33 PM
Hooraaay JayTee! What an incredible weight loss for week 3!!! :)

JayTee
01-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Thanks ladies...sending a big WOOOOOSH in every direction. Losing to the blue team by less than a pound last week just set me off. Can you say competitive?

Also, I must add that I just returned from IHOP (stop laughing--it was a reward to have lunch with my son) where I had one of their new omelettes.
SIMPLE & FIT Spinach, Mushroom & Tomato Omelette with fresh spinach, mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese. Topped with diced tomatoes.
330 Calories

It was AMAZING and I couldn't even finish it even tho it was to die for and I seriously don't think I'm gonna want much for dinner. I guess it is possible to eat out.

Rainbow--just read your workout post--Friday- TODAY I ROCKED THE GYM!! I RAISED THE BAR!!
RODE 8.5 MILES in 28 mins on the exercise bike, 15 mins free weights, 40 mins ZUMBA, 1 hour and 15 mins in pool and I SWAM 1 MILE!!! WAY TO ROCK ON RED!!!!!!!!

DesiDoo
01-28-2011, 05:31 PM
RAINBOW I HEART YOU SOMETHING SERIOUS!!!!

I AM GONNA ROCK IT GF NO WORRIES THERE. THOSE ZUMBA LADIES AREN'T GONNA KNOW WHAT HIT THEM! LOL! PLUS I AM PLANNING SOME SERIOUS GYM TIME ON TOP OF THE ZUMBA!

YEAH BABY!!!! COME ON READ TEAM WORK GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :bike2: :belly: :yoga: :woops: :trampo: :running: :swim:

rainbowsmiles
01-28-2011, 05:56 PM
GUESS WHAT ROCKIN' RED TEAM??

:val2:VALENTINE'S DAY IS COMING:val2:

:val1: :val1: :val1: :val1: :val1:

OK...so the countdown is about to begin....
it's almost 14 glorious beautiful days until
VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
:hug: LOVE YOURSELF!! :hug:
i found this cute idea...maybe you would like to make you one...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4101/5396654728_cc17ec03d7.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5396654728/)
14 days of love jar (http://www.flickr.com/photos/56800290@N02/5396654728/) by sandwriter77 (http://www.flickr.com/people/56800290@N02/), on Flickr

14 DAYS OF LOVE JAR!!!

Materials Needed:

1 little clear Glass Jar
Scraps of White, Red and Pink Paper
Thin White Organza Ribbon
Thin Red Ribbon
Pen to write messages

Directions:

1. Cut out 14 rectangles of same size from the red, pink and white paper...or you can print out your ideas on the computer.

2. Write out one gift idea on each rectangle. Use our ideas (below) for an example.

3. Roll each paper on a pencil or a similar shaped object. Tie each with ribbon.

4. Fill the jar with the rolled gift messages. Place the lid and tie a ribbon around the neck of the jar.

5. Place the jar in a safe place until the night of January 31st...then on Feb. 1....draw out a gift to yourself...1 gift a day!! TREAT YOURSELF!!! YOU DESERVE IT!

Ideas for Gifts:

1. Take one evening....to read your favorite book or magazine. Lock yourself away, get hubby to take care of the kids if need be.

2. Treat yourself out to a healthy lunch!! Find one of those cool funky laid back cafe joints that have good food that is good for you.

3. Go on a picnic with someone you care about. If its too cold to go out, have a "carpet picnic"...spread out the blanket, get the wine, cheese and crackers...and picnic away.

4. Treat yourself to a manicure or pedicure today...and wear RED!!
5. You get excused from doing the dishes (or any other chore of your choice) today....just present this ticket to whoever you delegate this chore to with a smile!!

6. You are entitled to a Scented Rose Petal Bubble Bath complete with candles, cream tea and your favorite magazine...a new one...maybe Clean Eating...or some other healthy magazine.

7. Rent your favorite movie...and have 100 calorie popcorn tonight sprinkled with a few white chocolate chips!!!

8. Buy yourself something nice today...not too extravagant, maybe some new perfume...a scarf...some toe socks!!!

9. Treat yourself to a FEW of your favorite small tiny little pieces of GOOD chocolate...like GODIVA or DOVE HEARTS!!

the ideas are unlimited....

after you create some of YOUR ideas...share them so we can be inspired!!!

GO AHEAD AND MAKE YOURS
AND GIVE YOURSELF SOME
:val1:LOVE EVERYDAY....:val1:

YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT!!

:coach:CAUSE' WE'RE GONNA HAVE A:coach:
:cheer:ROCKIN RED :cheer:
:kickbutt:14 DAY JILLIAN KICK BUTT :kickbutt:
:strong:LAST CHANCE :strong:
:DWORKOUT MARATHON!:D

COMING SOON TO
:oTHE RED TEAM THREAD :o
NEAREST YOU!!!!

DesiDoo
01-28-2011, 06:32 PM
Great idea Yogi Bear!!!!!

I will totally be making me one this weekend. I'll update ya on what my gifts are.

:D

PS: I'm going to make one for Hubby as well.

Angie
01-28-2011, 09:49 PM
Hi red team!

I'm happy to share that I've lost the 6lbs I gained post-surgery last week, plus about 4 more, so I just entered my official weigh in of 10.6lbs What a relief, I hated posting that gain last weekend. :hat:

Love the valentine idea. I just hit the 50lbs lost mark, so I may treat myself to feeling pampered :queen: and have a pedicure this weekend :flow1:

shan84
01-29-2011, 12:44 AM
Congrats Angie on your loss! :cheer3: Enjoy your pampering time.

Congrats Jaytee on your loss! :cheer3:

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I now have 1 week off from work. No big vacation plans. The bf and I talked last night and I think I am going to fork over the money to go back to using my personal trainer. I love my Wii fit, but we are heading to the phillipines in less than 3 months so I need to get my butt into gear. So, next week on my to-do list is to go to the gym and negotiate the best plan I can and get started.

Also, on a side note, the bf is working the whole month of February from 10am-12am everyday (except 3 days when we will have a vacation in Seoul)...so I will be flying solo for the month with regards to my meals and exercise. Time to start testing being on my own again...especially since he leaves in less than 4 months for his 1 year world travel trip.

I know I can do it...especially with such great support here from the red team.

ROCK IT EVERYONE!

DesiDoo
01-29-2011, 01:08 AM
Well ladies I left some blood, sweat, and tears in the gym today. I was serious about a last chance workout. I did 60 minutes at Zumba, 30 minutes (2 miles) on the treadmill, and 30 minutes (7 miles resistance from 3-8) on the bike. I gave it my all. I was about to fall over when I left and still had to climb 2 flights of stairs to leave. (Our gym is in a basement.)

I hope all your last chance workouts went well. I have one more planned tomorrow. COME ON WHOOOOSH I need you!!!!!

Keep up the great work ladies. Our red team rocks something fierce!!!

CanadaMel
01-29-2011, 01:23 AM
Shan-enjoy your vacation! Are you still doing the meal thing?

Desidoo-WTG what a workout!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, got the job offer today. I've conditionally accepted, trying to keep a pre-scheduled family vacation that would take place 2.5m after start date. If they can work with that, I'm all over it! Could start by mid-Feb! So excited.
Also got selected to be part of an active living 'experiment', where a group meets at the Y 1x per week to exercise. Should help me get moving!

shan84
01-29-2011, 02:18 AM
Hey Mel- I'm not doing the diet food box thing. I just did it for those two weeks before. It was rough...the food was crap. I've been rocking out the special k diet for the past week and then trying to stick to protein and veggies in the evenings.

I need to get a plan in place by Monday because I definitely need to get some shopping in. For those who haven't guessed it by looking at my nutritional journal, I am a creature of habit. I have no problem eating the healthy food, but I tend to eat the same thing multiple times a week...for weeks on end as long as I am losing weight and feeling good.

Anyways, its Saturday night here in SK. Time to get moving!. :)

CourtneyDaisey
01-29-2011, 09:53 AM
SkinnyCow - Happy belated birthday to you!!!!!! :bday2::woo::gift::celebrate::celebrate:

BlueEyes - I am doing the same thing with the decluttering today! i have three rooms left in the house that need attention and then the house will be clean! So I am going to do my maintenance cleaning on the living room, kitchen, and bedrooms. then I'm going to do my darndest to get all of my laundry washed, folded, and put away while working on the office/laundry room. :cheer: Clean house here we come!

Rainbow - I love going back through the read all the posts I missed. yours always stand out for being so motivated! You go girl!!!! :cheer: I had never even heard of this Presidential Active Lifestyle Award until I read this thread. I am going to go right now and make an account there and get my exercise on! That will really help me to stay accountable. I've been a slug all week. this week's been really weird for me.

I know I haven't been around much this week. This has been one wacky week. My boss got let go on Thursday morning, which was a bit of a shocker to everyone (albeit not unexpected considering his lack of decent work around the office). I still feel bad for his family though, knowing that he now had to find a way to provide for them. I do wish him all the best and hope he can find a new job soon. His very sudden departure made things feel very odd around the office, and of course there's all the buzzing like little bees with everyone asking everyone else what happened. Those who do know aren't talking (not that they're allowed to either). The cool thing that happened is that I won office Bingo on Friday! All of the office folks are given a Bingo card and three numbers are drawn each day. The winner gets $25 cash! And Friday was the first time I ever won! Woo hoo!!!! It was nice coming home with a little extra green!

My computer is on the fritz, which isn't good. My desktop computer got a virus on it several months back and is unable to be used right now. It just keeps shutting off and you can't even boot it in safemode. I don't have the money right now to get it fixed so my husband and I have been using our laptop. Now it's got issues too. Either the power cord has a short in it or the place on the laptop where you plug the power cord in has a short. Either way, it's REALLY hard to use this computer for a long period of time. I usually check in on the threads on my cell phone while on lunch break at work but haven't even had time to take more than about 15 minutes of lunch break at work this week. So as a result I haven't been on the boards much. When we get some spare cash we're going to take the laptop in and find out if it's the cord that needs to be replaced or if it's the place on the laptop where the cord plugs in. Hopefully it's just the cord, but that's still $80 to replace. If it's the port on the side of the computer where the cord plugs in I don't know how much that will be to replace, or even if it can be replaced at all. So my time online at home has become very limited, which has also resulted in my blog posts dwindling to nothing.

So far the scale hasn't done much for me this week, which doesn't surprise me. It's been kind of a maintain. Perhaps with this PALA thing that Raindow has kindly shared with us. I can get the numbers moving in the right direction again! :)

CharlieJune
01-29-2011, 09:54 AM
:carrot:I had to weigh in today because I won't be around tomorrow and don't want to miss the weigh in. I lost four pounds! :)The two I 'regained' and two more! I am soooooooo happy:carrot:I hope everyone has an awesome day! Go Red!!

CourtneyDaisey
01-29-2011, 10:19 AM
:carrot:I had to weigh in today because I won't be around tomorrow and don't want to miss the weigh in. I lost four pounds! :)The two I 'regained' and two more! I am soooooooo happy:carrot:I hope everyone has an awesome day! Go Red!!

WOOT!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!1 I am so proud of you!!!!!!! :carrot:

Angie
01-29-2011, 10:38 AM
Shan -- Great choice to book a personal trainer for your week off! I did have one, but couldn't keep up with that financially, but when I felt fabulous. I'm sure it will be tough on you without your BF this month, but it will also give you a great opportunity to focus on yourself and to prove to yourself that you are ready for his more extended leave.

Desidoo -- Good job on your LCW yesterday, you really rocked it!

Mel -- Congratulations on your new job and your new exercise group!

CourtneyDaisy -- Congrats on your bingo win! I hope things will settle down in the office and work out with your laptop. I hate having computer problems, I'm so dependent on it.

CharlieJune -- Congratulations on your weigh in! 4lbs is awesome!!

CharlieJune
01-29-2011, 11:51 AM
Oh my, Angie, I just saw YOUR weightloss!!! Way to go, Girl!

rainbowsmiles
01-29-2011, 12:48 PM

OMG!!! OMG!!!
I'M SO UBER EXCITED AND HAPPY!!

:congrat:congratulations to all the posters who have
already posted their weight on the weigh in thread...:bravo:

:cheer2:EVERYONE HAS POSTED A LOSS SO FAR!!!:cheer2:

:hug:I'M SOOOOOOOO PROUD OF EVERYONE!!!:hug:

AND GUESS WHAT RED TEAM???

WE'VE ALREADY POSTED
:cheer:AN AMAZING, ASTONISHING, SUPERB...:cheer:
:hug:WONDERFUL, BLISSFUL :hug:

:goodscale 41.9 POUND LOSS :goodscale
;)THIS WEEK!!!;)

:tantrum:WE ARE BIONIC!! :tantrum:

:strong:WE ARE STRONG!!:strong:

WE ARE THE ROCKIN' RED TEAM!!

:ebike:LETS GIVE IT ALL WE'VE GOT:ebike:
:strong:THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO GET STRONG:strong:

:wl:RAISE THE BAR PEOPLE!!:wl:
:boxing:FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT!!!:boxing:
:strong: LAST CHANGE WORKOUT!!!:strong:
:jig:BOOOYAH!!:jig:

:drill:SWEAT IT OUT!!:drill:
:carrot:PUSH IT OUT BABY!!:cb:
:hug:YOU CAN DO IT!!:hug:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

REMEMBER:
LOSE, GAIN OR MAINTAIN...
WE ARE ALL A FAMILY
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!!

rainbowsmiles
01-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Oh my, Angie, I just saw YOUR weightloss!!! Way to go, Girl!

i agree with charlie june....
:hug:angie :hug:
YOU ROCK GF!!! WAY TO GIVE THE RED TEAM YOUR VERY BEST!!! BOOOYAH!!!:carrot:

rainbowsmiles
01-29-2011, 01:10 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
i think this is worth repeating...

REMEMBER:
LOSE, GAIN OR MAINTAIN...
WE ARE ALL A FAMILY
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!!

post....your weight...maybe you have a loss....hurrah!! :)
maybe you have a gain....hurrah!! :) you aren't giving up!! you posted it and addressed it and are willing to keep trying!!
maybe you maintained...hurrah!! :) keep working hard!!

:(NO FROWNS ON THE WEIGH IN THREAD!!:(

:DBE HAPPY!!! BE HAPPY!!! BE HAPPY!!:D
:hug:WE ARE ALL HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!!!:hug:

save your freebies for when you REALLY NEED THEM!!

HUGS EVERYONE!! KEEP SMILING!!

skinnycow126
01-29-2011, 01:40 PM
Happy Saturday everyone!!! I hope everyone is pushing for a great on-plan weekend!

DesiDoo
01-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Angie - Congrats on your loss!!!!

CanadaMel- Thank you so much!!! Congrats on the job!

CourtneyDasiy- I love a clean house!!!!

DesiDoo
01-29-2011, 03:33 PM
CharlieJune- Great job on the loss this week!!!!

Angie- Ty I gave it my all!!!

Rainbow - Keep up the enthusiasm!!! You rock girl!!!

Just so you all know I got my wooosh today!!! Yay woowoo!!!!

MadamButterfly
01-29-2011, 03:36 PM
ANGIE, OMG, 42 STICKS O BUTT-ER MELTED AWAY . . . . SUPERDUPER BIG PILE OF BUTTERY GOO!!

JAYTEE, OMG FOR YOU TOO! 16 STICKS O BUTT-ER!!!!! ANOTHER SUPER BIG PILE OF BUTTERY GOO

YES, I'M BACK ON BUTT-ER PATROL . . . SO MANY PILES OF BUTT-ERY GOO!!!! I'M LOVIN' IT!!!

I have no idea what the scale has in for me, having had the sickies for a few days . . . we'll have to wait for the morning . . .

OK tomorrow is the end of Week 3, how time flies when you're having FUN!!!

I'll check back tomorrow & we'll see if the scale :angel: are going to visit me, now I'm going to MELT SOME BUTT-ER!!

MadamButterfly
01-29-2011, 03:39 PM
RAINBOW, NO WORRIES, SAW THAT BIG BIG PUDDLE OF BUTT-ERY GOO UNDER YOU TOO!!! 20 STICKS O BUTT-ER MELTED AWAY!!!!

Oh I sound like Dr. Suess, lololol

Everyone have a great day, you all are doing SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!

JayTee
01-29-2011, 04:08 PM
DesiDoo -- WOOSH, THERE IT IS... say WOOSH THERE IT IS.... (Clearly I'm not a rapper!)

Madame BUTTERfly: Thank god you're back on butter patrol! Pass around the bottle of goo-be-gone please!

WAY TO GO EVERYONE! HOURS AWAY FROM BEATING BLUE!!!!!

CourtneyDaisey
01-29-2011, 04:10 PM
Woot! The Butt-er patrol is on task! :cheer:

I did about an hour of light house cleaning earlier today and then got down and tacked my mess office. Three hours later it's was looking awesome! My trash can outside is nearly full again after hauling out three bags of crap from the office. Cleaning definitely counts as exercise! I am not done yet either! I still have a little bit more laundry to finish and then have to vacuum the floor and we're good! :)

rainbowsmiles
01-29-2011, 04:20 PM
DesiDoo -- WOOSH, THERE IT IS... say WOOSH THERE IT IS.... (Clearly I'm not a rapper!)

Madame BUTTERfly: Thank god you're back on butter patrol! Pass around the bottle of goo-be-gone please!

WAY TO GO EVERYONE! HOURS AWAY FROM BEATING BLUE!!!!!

hahahahaha i sooooooooo love the...
WOOSH, THERE IT IS... say WOOSH THERE IT IS....
got me singin' now!! and dancin' too!! whooop whoooop!!

yeah for the butt-er patrol!!!!!
GOO-BE-GONE
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

love your enthusiam jayteee!!!!
jaytee is in da' house!!!!

whoooop whooooop
boooyah!!!

hey courtney...YOU BET YOUR BUTT-ER HOUSE CLEANING COUNTS AS WORK!!! oh...and when you get done...i have a messy office i would donate to be cleaned to your cause :) heehee

rainbowsmiles
01-29-2011, 04:29 PM
Oh I sound like Dr. Suess, lololol

Everyone have a great day, you all are doing SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!

dr seuss....gives new meaning to the book
THE BUTTER BATTLE BOOK!!!
by dr seuss!!

butt-ery
GOO-BE-GONE!!

rainbowsmiles
01-29-2011, 04:36 PM
HEY MYBODY....
sorry about your foot injury...:yikes:
BUT LOOK AT YOU
:encore:BUSTING OUT SOME EXERCISES:encore:
INSPITE OF YOUR INJURY!!

:cheer2:WAY TO GO GF!!:cheer2:
:DBRING IT ON BABY!!:D
THIS IS OUR YEAR!!

lavieboheme73
01-29-2011, 05:08 PM
Not an enormous victory, by any means, but I'm quite pleased with it: I decided to follow the trend set by several people who post here, and use something to keep track of every 5 pounds lost. I chose the monkey that looks like this: :jig:

Oh, how I have looked forward to the day when I could put my first monkey in the line. Well, I'm excited to report that today I HAVE A MONKEY!

He may well be the cutest little monkey I have ever seen! I hope he brings lots of friends to see me very soon!

CharlieJune
01-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Lavie, congrats on getting your first of many monkeys! :)

rainbowsmiles
01-29-2011, 08:15 PM
ten little monkeys
:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig: :jig:
jumping on the bed...
one fell off and bumped his head
momma called the dr and the dr said...
SOON YOU'LL HAVE 10 LITTLE MONKEY's
:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig: :jig:
in your signature thread!!!

hahahahahah
WAY TO GO BO!!!!
KEEP IT UP!

shan84
01-29-2011, 09:26 PM
Hey Red Team-

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to weigh in. I took a small peak at the scale yesterday and I'm looking at a small loss this week I think. A loss is a loss though so I will be happy with whatever it comes out to be.

Anybody having super awesome weather right now? It's been so cold here on the island for about 3 months now. Finally it looks like at the end of next week we are going to have a little warmth...by warmth I mean a 50 degree high instead of 20 degree high. That kind of jump will hopefully warrant a nice long 3 hour walk to the next town. I love doing that in the spring time and summer time here.

Adios Red Team!

cherrypie
01-29-2011, 10:31 PM
so if I understand the rules right we can skip one weigh in right?

wendychic
01-29-2011, 11:52 PM
I went ahead and posted my weight in case I can't make it tomorrow. Daughter is in Championships in her basketball tournament. I'm thinking big losses for everyone tomorrow!!! Get those weigh ins in!!!!!

shan84
01-30-2011, 12:12 AM
Cherrypie- It's not skipping a weigh in. Each team member has two freebie passes to use through the course of the 13 weeks. You can choose to use one by entering "Freebie" for your weigh in for that week, or sometimes people forget to weigh in, so I edit their posts and they automatically use a freebie. You only get two for the challenge. If you use two, and forget to weigh in again, then you change to an unofficial member of the team...you can still participate your weight loss just doesn't count for the team total. Hope that helps explain it for you. Yes, you can choose to use a freebie but you only have two to use. :)

shan84
01-30-2011, 12:16 AM
A few people are in danger of being changed to unofficial members because they have already used two freebies. Please weigh in and stay with the team! A gain or a loss doesn't matter, we want everyone to participate!!! :hug:

Shades of Gray
01-30-2011, 12:59 AM
I can't keep up with the thread because it's moving so fast (which is great!). Everything is going well here. I've been consistently working out 6 days a week for the last 2 weeks, which is AMAZING for me, so I'm really proud of myself. I just earned my 10% keyring at WW this week. 23 lbs lost. It's really hard to believe that I've lost that much. It's so funny though, starting in October, there were 2 of us in my department at work doing WW, now there are 8 of us! WW should pay me some kind of incentive... :D

Keep up the great work, everyone!!

ronan
01-30-2011, 01:13 AM
Hello ladies,
Hope all is well with everyone. Things are going well for me: working out most days and eating well. Got home too late to post last Sunday so I am posting tonight! I am really busy as I am going to Hawaii for 10 days! Yahoo! I guess since I used my freeby I will have to post on Monday. Have a great week!

shan84
01-30-2011, 04:56 AM
Aclai- Did you get your whoosh? Please tell me your work team won! Hope your doing great and having a good weekend.

CourtneyDaisey
01-30-2011, 05:28 AM
Good morning everyone! It's still super early, even before the sun has come up. I'll weigh in shortly. I just wanted to wish everyone the best on the weigh in today! :cheer:

GO RED TEAM!!!!!!

BeautyandtheBeast
01-30-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi guys,

I hope everyone has had a good week. Mine's been busy, busy again and I haven't been counting my points or exercising much so I was sure I'd gained. But I weighed in yesterday and I've lost 1.6lb this week so I'm still OP thank God.

This challenge is really helping me stay accountable though, because it forces me to check in. Sorry I haven't contributed much lately, but I'm with you guys all the way!

CourtneyDaisey
01-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Good morning folks!

I apologize but had to post a 0.2 pound gain today. Bad choices and being a sloth all week long have not helped me out at all. But today is a new day.

GO RED!!!!! Someone else's will power will help the team make up for the 0.2 gain that I had and give them a bigger loss.

Aclai4067
01-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Went out to dinner Friday night and it totally killed my enitre week's progress for weigh-in. ugh, sodium. Good luck on your weigh-ins ladies!

CanadaMel
01-30-2011, 11:13 AM
We all have our ups & down ladies, it comes with the territory. Today's a new day, make it yours.
This old chick melted 4 sticks of butter. The emotional roller coaster this weekend did the trick!
Have a great Sunday all- remember to weigh in!

rainbowsmiles
01-30-2011, 11:20 AM
:coffee:GOOOOOOOOOOD:coffee:
SUNDAY MORNING
:hug:RED TEAM!!:hug:

don't forget to post in the weigh in thread!!

come on RED TEAM!!

ARE YOU READY TO
R-U-M-B-L-E??
:boxing:

WEEK 4 IS COMING!!!

HOP ON
:cheer2: THE RED TEAM :cheer2:
L-O-V-E
:val2:
TRAIN!!!
LET'S GO FOR A
WILD ROCKIN' RED RIDE!!
IT'S THE
V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E
L-O-V-E
E-X-P-R-E-S-S
TRAIN
WOOoooooo WOOoooooo
WOOOoooooooo WOOooooooooo

:sp:CAN YOU FEEL IT??:sp:
:val1:CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE??:val1:
:val2:

WELCOME TO THE RED TEAM
:boxing: 14 DAY KICK BUTT :boxing:
:kickbutt:
:val3:VALENTINE'S DAY:val3:
SPECIAL CHALLENGE!!
:val2: :val2: :val2:

DON'T REACH FOR YOUR PLATE...
REACH FOR YOUR MATE!!
:hug:

kris2008
01-30-2011, 11:55 AM
I love it RainbowSmiles! "Don't reach for your plate, reach for your mate!"

Unfortunately, don't have one right now but did have some delicious dreams last night!

Good luck everyone!!!

JayTee
01-30-2011, 12:53 PM
HOLY LOW CAL/LOW FAT GUACAMOLE LADIES--EVERYONE HAS DONE AN AWESOME JOB THIS WEEK!!!!!

Can't wait to see the total sticks o'butter our team has lost. Perhaps we've lost a whole tub of butt-ery goo!

Have a great day!!!

MadamButterfly
01-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Morning all you chickadees . . .

lavie: :congrat: on you :jig:

Shan: LOLOLOL I guess temperatures are all relative. I'd love a few days in the 20's, they are calling for single digits here this week, and 50 outside . . . oh my that would be HEAVEN . . .

Ronan: have a GREAT time in Hawaii

Courtney . . . no worries . . . not even 1 stick o BUTT-er . . . you can melt that away in no time, now it's time to hop on the Valentines express . . . wish I had a man to hop on . . . LOLOLOLOL (oh my, I'm BAAAAAD

CanadaMel: Standing in an GOOOOOEY PUDDLE O BUTTER

Beauty &Beast: also standing in SLIPPERY GOOOOOEY BUTTER!!

ShadesofGrey: :bravo: on that 10%, FEELS GREAT TO BE WALKING IN A MASSIVE GOOOOEY PUDDLE OF 92 STICKS O BUTTER!!!! - OMG That's so amazing almost 100 sticks o BUTT-ER MELTED AWAY !!!!
RAINBOW: You are rockin' our world, I'm ready for Valentine's Day Train . . . when it comes by could a GOOD MAN jump off and sweep me off my feet !!! I'll be in the 160's (2 weeks and 3.6 lbs, IT'S GONNA HAPPEN)

Everyone have a great day :hug: to anyone that needs one!!!

OFF TO MELT SOME BUTTERY GOO OF MY OWN . . .

skinnycow126
01-30-2011, 02:09 PM
Happy weigh-in day ladies!

I hope everyone is getting the results they've hoped for!

I lost 2lbs this week, which I think is fabulous as its been a very rough week for me (I had to travel back to my parents because my sister was sick and then when I was home, my childhood dog (who I got for my 10th birthday) took a turn for the worse (on my 24th birthday)). Things weren't so great, but I didn't binge eat during the stress, so I consider that a success!

Yay red team! Thanks to all for keeping me so motivated.

Bette k
01-30-2011, 03:08 PM
Hi Red Team,
I stayed the same this week, I guess it's pretty good because I didn't eat very well. I am hoping to do better this week. More stir fries for sure.

Everyone have a great week
Bette K

rainbowsmiles
01-30-2011, 03:26 PM
I love it RainbowSmiles! "Don't reach for your plate, reach for your mate!"

Unfortunately, don't have one right now but did have some delicious dreams last night!

Good luck everyone!!!

ooooooooo gotta love delicious dreams....
the good thing about THIS love train...is it
can be for you to
L-O-V-E
YOURSELF...
YOUR MATE...
YOUR CHILDREN...
OR ANY OTHER LOVE INTEREST!!

SO COME ON ABOARD!!!
WOOOoooooo WOOOooooooooo

rainbowsmiles
01-30-2011, 03:44 PM
:val2: :val2: :val2: :val2: :val2: :val2: :val2:

:coach: CALLING ALL:coach:

:cheer2:RED TEAM:cheer2:

MEMBERS

this is the
14 day
:kickbutt:kickbutt:kickbutt:
LOVE
TRAIN
CHALLENGE...

CHALLENGE NUMBER #1

tomorrow is monday....the beginning of week 4, and day 1 of the 14 day count down

LOVE TRAIN CHALLENGE

challenge yourself to become the best "loser" that you can...

it starts with this request...

POST YOUR WEEKLY FOOD INTAKE
in the nutritional thread...here...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-challenges/223407-red-team-nyny-2011-nutritional-journal-week-3-1-24-1-30-a.html

A TEAM THAT POSTS TOGETHER
IS A TEAM THAT CREATES SUCCESS TOGETHER!!

part of success comes in making sure you are tracking what you are eating HONESTLY...so that you can evaluate it and make all the necessary changes to make this journey the success you desire!!

COME ON NOW...
YOU CAN DO IT!!

BE ACCOUNTABLE!!

LET'S GO RED TEAM!!
ROCK ON TO A
SEXIER NEW YOU
FOR
:val2:V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E-S:val2:
D-A-Y
:val3:
:val1:

WHOOOOP WHOOOOOOP!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

shan84
01-30-2011, 09:25 PM
Aclai- How did the challenge at work go?

Hope everyone gets their weigh ins posted. Only 35 minutes to go!

I'm posting a -2.5 this week. Woohoo! I'm on the move again!!!

rainbowsmiles
01-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Aclai- How did the challenge at work go?

Hope everyone gets their weigh ins posted. Only 35 minutes to go!

I'm posting a -2.5 this week. Woohoo! I'm on the move again!!!

can't wait to see if the red team won!!!

WHAT AM I SAYING!!
OF COURSE WE WON!!
WE ROCK!!!

ladyfyre
01-30-2011, 10:11 PM
Unofficial member here.

I only lost 1 lb this week, but i really slacked off on counting my points and we had both roast beef and ribs this week. Why do I torture myself with food I shouldn't be eating? Better luck this week.
Stacie