Old 01-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #1  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Default I'm soo smart!

So I made a deal with my buddy that if he told me the two things I needed to know I'd make dinner and breakfast for him and it was a total win win right? I got to know the information he didn't want to share but shared and now he get's dinner. So here I've been all like geez what to make for dinner so I send him a text saying "So whats the game plan for tonight?" He says "for you to feed me, thats all I got"

Well being annoyed as I can get I was like oh really...so now I've thought of a plan, forget planning dinner he get's box pizza (easy as pie for me to cook!) and not to mention tomorrow for breakfast I might just pop by the store grab a box of eggo's pop them in the toaster with some syrup and theres tomorrows breakfast! He's probably thinking he's going to get a good old healthy meal like I normally make but nope I want pizza tonight is my cheat night and since he eats unhealthy ALL the time anyways...he shouldn't mind this! Yes I totally cheated but thats what he get's for a comment (that I get isn't soo bad but it's annoying because I'm not his servant and he can show me a little respect!!!!) like that!

MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:05 PM   #2  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

This isn't the dude who wouldn't tell you his name, is it?
nationalparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:14 PM   #3  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nationalparker View Post
This isn't the dude who wouldn't tell you his name, is it?
My thoughts exactly...

Someone's name is totally not worth meals...
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:28 PM   #4  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

No no, sorry it's actually one of my guy friends. We hang out and occasionally we'll take turns cooking meals well we were doing that but he didn't want to share something with me that was about me...so I bribed him with a meal which worked, and turns out the thing wasn't as juicy as I thought it would be!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:11 PM   #5  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

Yay - that's much better than my mind zipped to - I'm not a 20-something but I saw your post yesterday and thought, "Oh, no - that guy's not worth anything like that!" ha ha!

Have fun - and enjoy your evening!
nationalparker is offline   Reply With Quote