Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2002, 03:26 AM   #1  

Default Wednesday November 27th

Hello everyone!

Couldn't sleep....so I

Wanted to drop in to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and to say hello to all of you in Canada.

Was trying to catch up on all your posts...you guys have been busy in here lately. Good to see all of you.

Sweet Pea...We are having dinner Thursday at my Uncle's. I am making the corn chowder, corn bread, cranberry-pineapple molds, pumpkin squares and pumpkin cream cheese rolls. We will be having the traditional stuff...turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, gravy, and of course we have to have Italian style stuffing (made with rice, mushrooms, hamburg, pork, and chestnuts) as well and along with that we have baked macaroni and antipasto. This is basically a day to feel sick!!! Lot of moaning going on after dinner. I am planning on staying OP, maybe a bite of pumpkin pie We will be around 32, so there will be sooooo much food. Fortunately, I am not fond of turkey and stuffing. I can take it or leave it sooooo i think I will eat a little Turkey and veggies. I've already started cooking for Christmas...that's the one at my house I actually love the day...I just hate the fact that I am so behind this year...so to answer your question Sweet...Yes, I can't believe Christmas is less than 4 weeks away and I am not ready for it!!

Leens, Liz, Linda, Kemp, Cathy, Tippy, April, Jane, Amberc, Marleah, "Not"..........Hi to all of you and have a great week!!

Meg
Old 11-27-2002, 07:44 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL !

It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving to be Thankful

Love you all !! and talk to you next Monday...DECEMBER Already.

Huggs, Leenie

Got my pies done, last one came out of the oven midnight last night... pheeeeeew.
Old 11-27-2002, 08:47 AM   #3  

Talking Good morning all!

I am off to work....man these days shifts wipe me out!

Helped dd10 with her math homework last night...that was punishing....I can't do grade 6 math

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Happy thanksgiving!

Talk to you all soon!

Eliz
Old 11-27-2002, 12:18 PM   #4  

Hello!!

Good to see you Meg. Geez woman, you could have invited all of us to join you. It would guarantee no leftovers. Your menu sounds wonderful.

Just got Chris' apartment cleaned. Now I have to go tackle my house. I'd rather burrow under the covers than face that task. Tonite I will prepare my stuffing and have it ready to bake Friday morning. Pies will be baked tomorrow along with the meat. I plan to have most of it where I can reheat since we will be eating by 11:30. Dad and Ian have a schedule of eating.

Linda thanks for the stuffing recipes on allrecipes. Appreciate. I don't seem to recall sausage in the potato stuffing I had but who knows, that was ages ago.

Liz I am a klutz...I was standing on a chair painting the last couple inches of wall around the living room and my equilibrium went crazy. I crashed face first into a wall. Thankfully the wall was okay. I'd have been ticked if I'd have had to painted that spot AGAIN. I got in trouble big time from Chris. He said I knew better than to be up on chairs blah blah blah. It's one of those cases though that if I don't do it who is gonna?

Guess I better go get busy. You all could grab a bucket and a mop and come help you know. I wish I could just pick up the corner of the house and shake it out.

I will check back in later if possible. Chris is up and he hogs the puter. MEN!! Otherwise I will be in yahoo tonite to chat.

Later.....

Old 11-27-2002, 05:50 PM   #5  

Default Oopsie

I just realized I forgot to post!!

Not much going on here. I am slaving away for the next hour and a half, unless the managers tell me I can go home. The CEO sent an email and voice mail to the regular employees that they could all go home at midday today. Since I am a contractor, I don't know if I'll get to go. Last year I got to leave at 3pm, so we'll see. I find it rather amusing they are tossing this crumb of half day off after telling people no raises for 8 months, goodbye most of the contractors and forcing them to take extra unpaid time off... a Dilbert moment for sure!!

Well heck, I got told I had too many smileys and lost half my post.. blah on that!!

Meg, don't say the "C" word... it gives me a , I don't wanna know how many days left.... whine. Have fun at your uncles house. 32 for dinner.. yipes

Sweet, we already knew you were a dizzy broad and this just confirms it

Hi Lizzy and Leens and lurkers. Hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving... we all have so much to be thankful for.
Closed Thread