Old 01-16-2011, 04:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW 210/CW 186/GW 150

Height: 5'5"

Default Recipe Question....

Okay so I haven't bought any of the creamy HNS supps yet. I've just been doing the clear drinks but I'm thinking that I want to buy a couple of the creamy so that I can have something that resembles dessert. Anyway, I've been browsing the recipe thread and I like the idea that if I get the hot cocoa and I can mix that with decaf coffee to have a mocha type drink. And someone also said that its really yummy to take the vanilla pudding supp and mix it to the consistency of cookie dough, roll it in a ball and then roll that in cinn and sugar. My question is (and this may be really silly) but would I then bake the dough balls for a bit so that it's more like snickerdoodles or not?? I know that may seem like common sense but I don't want to be wasting money on these HNS only to screw them up trying to satisfy my sweet tooth!
healthygirl30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:48 PM   #2  
Never give up!!!

S/C/G: 245/235/185

Height: 5'4"

There is a recipe for snickerdoodles in the cook book, but as far as the balls go I don't believe you bake them because they are just the creamy hns. What I would do instead of rolling them into a ball was to just mix it with a little water to make it thick and eat it like that. It was like a pudding, but thicker if that makes any sense. I would also mix it and put in the freezer so it was like an ice cream. Another good thing to do with the vanilla is to put it in a blender with some diet root beer and a bit of ice to make a root beer float. Yummy dessert!!! I liked it a bit thicker so it made me feel like I was actually eating something.
shannysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/178.8/150

Height: 5'4''

I have baked with the HNS before. I don't remember which recipe it was....but I have made some blueberry muffins with it, from the cookbook.
Razorbackbritt is offline   Reply With Quote