Old 01-14-2011, 08:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 238/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Default Craving!

I was doing so well....until yesterday. I was out to lunch with my mom and ordered a strawberry waffle. it consisted of waffle and whip cream and of course strawberries. What did I do today? I went back. I got another one. I've been craving chocolate chip cookies all week. (its TOM) I made some tonight! 106 calories each. I made twelve to share between 4 of us. I froze the rest of the batter but still. I need to break away from these sweets! I haven't gone over calorie yet but I still feel so guilty.
Princess of the KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #2  
Weight Watcher

S/C/G: 244/199/140

Height: 5"5

I completely understand! I feel horrible cause I caved into my craving and just ate cheez-its, 2onion rings, and a couple chicken nuggets! Which is horrible since im suppose to be carb free...oops!

I think the best advice ive gotten is don't let one day of mistakes ruin your entire week! Alot of people would say "oh well that messed up my week, and then that week messes up my month ..."etc etc.

You can do it!!
WannaBaSkinnybride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'4"

same with me... maybe it's post-holiday withdrawal or something? but i just can't seem to stop craving stuff! argh!

we can do this though. let's be strong together!!
KawaiiCandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:50 PM   #4  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

TOM is TOM. Celebrate you haven't gone over calories and let the guilt go. Don't risk all that guilt tripping you up into a crazy binge. Celebrate you had your TOM cookie and stayed in control instead! Accentuate the positive and sit tight. TOM will be over in a few days.

GL!
A.

Last edited by astrophe; 01-14-2011 at 09:50 PM.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:44 AM   #5  

TOM is evil.
Merissa2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:15 AM   #6  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

It's a tough time for cravings. I have eaten candy every single day this week! Hang in there, TOM isn't forever, and a little slipup isn't anything to feel bad about unless you binge and go way over calories...
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:25 AM   #7  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrophe View Post
TOM is TOM. Celebrate you haven't gone over calories and let the guilt go. Don't risk all that guilt tripping you up into a crazy binge. Celebrate you had your TOM cookie and stayed in control instead! Accentuate the positive and sit tight. TOM will be over in a few days.

GL!
A.
I like it!!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:09 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 238/ticker/130

Thanks ladies! After a good nights sleep I feel better about it. I'm no longer ready to kill anyone that even says hi to me =P Today my odd family has our last family Christmas. Mexican carry in. Oh boy! Mexican food is my weakness.
Princess of the KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:24 AM   #9  
Livin' Like a Lucky Charm

S/C/G: 280/258.8/142

Height: 5'4''

It's my TOM as well, and I ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut and have been eating it for 2 days, today I will finish it. It's okay, I think. Be proud of the little goals - not going over calories, having the control to freeze the rest of the batter. I'm proud that I didn't eat the whole dang pizza in one sitting.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, though, and Mexican is my weakness, too. don't feel bad!
Charmsey is offline   Reply With Quote