Does it Work? - Has anyone tried Phenphedrine?

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Phenphedrine?

PhatKat
01-09-2011, 02:58 PM
I've been researching Phenphedrine for a few days now and haven't found many negative comments. It is supposed to suppress your appetite and give you energy.
Has anyone tried this diet pill?
The evenings are the time of day when I'm most likely to give in to cravings, and thought this would help. :?:

seagirl
01-09-2011, 03:03 PM
I find that exercise reduces my appetite and gives me energy. A nice evening walk will take care of the evening hungries. With no bad side effects.

The Last Noel
01-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Phenphedrine is in the same molecular family as cocaine. I dont trust anything in that family as it has been shown to be harmful to the nervous system.

Almonds helps me control my appetite. I've started taking fiber as well. That helps. Combining protiens with veggies for my meals and eating alot of small meals helps my appetite. Lastly but not leastly 3FC helps me control my appetite everything in this paragraph is advice I have recieved from here in the last 20 days and I am currently not having any trouble controlling my appetite. Yay!

peanutt
01-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Drinking water when hungry
Going for a walk
Eating a few almonds or walnuts
Eating a small piece of dark chocolate
Planning for a healthy evening snack (like a piece of fruit or some veggies)

All good ways I've found to deal with the snacking urge. None of the require drugs or pills. :)

beaner0620
01-12-2011, 08:47 PM
I take fiber pills with each meal and they help me so much to stay full. They are natural, non stimulant.