Carb Counters - Woke up in love..... with ME FINALLY...

Oh_Canada
01-08-2011, 07:54 AM
I just stepped on the scale... first time in ages.... I LOST 30 POUNDS SO FAR.... :carrot::carrot::carrot:
I am so grateful to each and every chick on here.... I may not have spoke to each and every one of you but...... I read so many stories I got my get up and go to lose and know I COULD do it because I am not alone in this world wide weight lose campign.... thank you each and every one of you beautiful woman.. :grouphug:

bargoo
01-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Congratulations !

walking2lose
01-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Awesome!!!

Liliann
01-10-2011, 10:06 PM
:bravo: on your 30 Lbs so far!! Keep up the good work!!

FitMe
01-13-2011, 04:07 PM
I just stepped on the scale... first time in ages.... I LOST 30 POUNDS SO FAR.... :carrot::carrot::carrot:
I am so grateful to each and every chick on here.... I may not have spoke to each and every one of you but...... I read so many stories I got my get up and go to lose and know I COULD do it because I am not alone in this world wide weight lose campign.... thank you each and every one of you beautiful woman.. :grouphug:

Loved your title!

FitMe
01-13-2011, 04:15 PM

Oh, Canada,
I may have to use your title for a song!

I respectfully submit and hope that you can take this light-hearted expression:

I woke up in love with me
Feeling happy I could finally see
How I deserve to be wrapped in my own loving arms
Cherished and adored for my multitude of charms...............LOL, I'm feeling it!

Kimberly2011
01-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Congratulations! That must have been an AWESOME feeling!

amosnmarie165
01-14-2011, 02:02 PM
WTG on your LOSS